Couldnt give a toss about Scotland game

Cow

I consider myself fairly patriotic and have always supported the national team with pride and enthusiasm but i cant seem to find any level of enthusiasm whatsover for tommorows game.

I think it is down to the sfa and gordon smith etc and the constant cheating of refs in charge of hearts games that have made me despise the sfa so much.

I know thats not really a big enough reason not to support the national team but i just cant get motivated at all.

"national caps we can always supply" Hearts are a big contributor to the national side so does that not sway you?

Also, who cares what club team they play for? It all changes when they but on the dark blue shirts.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up until recently I was a member of the Scotland Supporters Club.

The I finally got so ****ed off with Gordon Smith's SFA that I've not renewed.

I've watched Scottish International Rugby and even Cricket matches so far this year but I'll be doing something else this afternoon.

maroonlegions

well, some really weird posts on i don't care if Scotland win or draw, by gone are the days when 1000s would trek down to Wembley and come back with the pitch and goal posts , when Scotland songs would belt out the boozers before the games, climaxing in the auld Hampden roar , there will be over 50,000 Scotland fans there today who share the dream of us going to the finales and singing their hearts out , stand up and be counted for we maybe a small nation but no others have our passion, loyalty and dignity ,the big things that really matter today is when the Scotland players walk out today and see their own kind with them and right behind them.(six cans of bud already and i wish i was one of them their today)," SCOTS WAE HAE".:booze::booze::toasting:

The People's Chimp
I consider myself fairly patriotic and have always supported the national team with pride and enthusiasm but i cant seem to find any level of enthusiasm whatsover for tommorows game.

I think it is down to the sfa and gordon smith etc and the constant cheating of refs in charge of hearts games that have made me despise the sfa so much.

I know thats not really a big enough reason not to support the national team but i just cant get motivated at all.

"what-ev-ah"

Cairneyhill Jambo

I know how the OP feels.

The passion isn't there anymore.

Hampden should have roared today but it didn't. Too many hingers on who normally don't go to the game. Its getting like Scottish Rugby. Too many hooray Henry's. A nice day out.

I have also given up on Scotland for two reasons. The SFA and the old Firm. They are the same organisation. So many players have only been given a chance when they sign for the old firm. Tosh McKinlay as an example. Its like the old firm telling the SFA to play their players so that can add on another two zero's to their value.

I listened to Radio Scotland before the game and Barry the crab was questioning Burley's selections. Boyd should be playing, Weir should be captain. Absolute keek. Weir should never be picked again. Along with Maloney, Broadfoot, and Fletcher.

This was an easy 3 points and Scotland blew it.

Archived