"Gary must work and be more concentrated.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

He hasn't played since, and judging by Laszlo's views that situation is not likely to change in the near future.

"Gary Glen is an 18-year-old guy who, for me, needs guidance," he said.

"You can ask about Gary Glen but I see him in training every day. He will be a good player and he is talented but I know what stage he is at. At the moment, the question is not Gary Glen, the question is winning games whether with him or without him.:eek:

"Gary must work and be more concentrated. He has a future but he is without any experience and we must help him.

"I think we have a lot of strikers in the team who have more experience than Gary and are further forward in their development.:eek: This is my opinion. If somebody wants to come into the team he must show in training that he would like to play football.":tumbleweed:

Laszlo, although suffering like many Hearts supporters, is clearly not one to divert from his principles. It is that steadfast belief he will rely on to revive Hearts' fortunes.

So what he is say is he is not working hard enough, Mole is further ahead in development(feck i must be watching a different player) and he must show he WANTS to play football:eek:, so i take it Glen canne be bothered to play football too.

maroonlegions
Laszlo clearly thinks that Ksnavicius is a better player than Glen then?:eek:

Is it something in the tynie canteen or what that makes our managers come out with stuff like this , Glen done very well last season when given the chance so what's changed ,its beginning to get on my t*** once more .:mad:

Glen done very well last season when given the chance so what's changed ,its beginning to get on my t*** once more .:mad:

I think most of us can deduce from that piece that Glen must think he's Billy's Boots or something and needs to work harder in training to justify first team selection.

You cannot possibly use 3 or 4 utterly meaningless games at the end of last season as a yardstick.

Paul McMullen anyone?!

I think most of us can deduce from that piece that Glen must think he's Billy's Boots or something and needs to work harder in training to justify first team selection.

You cannot possibly use 3 or 4 utterly meaningless games at the end of last season as a yardstick.

Paul McMullen anyone?!

I am using those 4 games versus the 40 that Ksnavicius has 'played' in. Enough evidence for me.

maroonlegions

Paul McMullen anyone?!

Meaningless games or not he STILL played well and scored , feck he probably done more in those games than what the rest have done this season and going on that then he deserves on merit from last season to get his chance but if he is swanning about and acting like he is too big for his boots:rolleyes: then maybe he does need to work harder but Nade got away with it.:eek:

maroonlegions
I am using those 4 games versus the 40 that Ksnavicius has 'played' in. Enough evidence for me.

Well said, thinking the same but after all we are only the fans eh.:rolleyes:

Glen scores goals. Why would he pick him? We don't want him, thank you very much! :rolleyes: We're better off with Austin Powers "The Mole" (Hibs undercover agent) and Ksanipishis, Europe's top strikeforce.

What he should have said was "I've been told to play Ksanipishis and i dont want to upset Mister Romanov so thats why Glen isn't in the team"

Even though Hearts are a farce club run by a 2-bit operation which looks like something straight out of Only fools and horses most of the time, it is still a good job for him. He knows which way his bread is buttered! Upset the master and he could be on the next plane back to Uganda! or Lithuania! Just do as he's told and he'll be alright... until it's time to go, a la big Valdas, Rix, Malofud, etc, etc, etc.... Come on down manager number 9 ;)

Generic Username
Glen scores goals. Why would he pick him? We don't want him, thank you very much! :rolleyes: We're better off with Austin Powers "The Mole" (Hibs undercover agent) and Ksanipishis, Europe's top strikeforce.

What he should have said was "I've been told to play Ksanipishis and i dont want to upset Mister Romanov so thats why Glen isn't in the team"

Even though Hearts are a farce club run by a 2-bit operation which looks like something straight out of Only fools and horses most of the time, it is still a good job for him. He knows which way his bread is buttered! Upset the master and he could be on the next plane back to Uganda! or Lithuania! Just do as he's told and he'll be alright... until it's time to go, a la big Valdas, Rix, Malofud, etc, etc, etc.... Come on down manager number 9 ;)

It's great when you and Prancer come back on and enlighten us with fresh and insightful posting.

If the boss man says Glenn has a stinking attitude and has to sort it out before he gets games, I can see absolutely no problem with that.

My issue, as should be yours, is that if he does indeed think Mole has a better attitude and work ethic then he merits a place in the team. When he fails to perform week in week out, he should be dropped, along with everyone else who isn't up to scratch.

I'd rather we dropped Mole and put in Nade who seems to have been busting a gut since Csaba came in than Glenn, who apparently thinks he's head and shoulders.

It's great when you and Prancer come back on and enlighten us with fresh and insightful posting.

If the boss man says Glenn has a stinking attitude and has to sort it out before he gets games, I can see absolutely no problem with that.

My issue, as should be yours, is that if he does indeed think Mole has a better attitude and work ethic then he merits a place in the team. When he fails to perform week in week out, he should be dropped, along with everyone else who isn't up to scratch.

Are you taking the p-ss? Mole HAS been gash week in week out, for months! Never mind a slight attitude problem, Glen must have sh**ged Laszlo's wife and then posted the photos to him to be behind Mole in the pecking order. We have a strikeforce that couldn't score in a bucket of f@nnies yet the only striker who is half decent never gets a game! Its madness, but then this is the club that constantly sabotages it own chances of success so we shouldn't be surprised. Romanov's independent Traders! Always good for a larf ;)

i've known Gary for quite some time and my wee brother was in the same class as him at Broxburn. Everyone could see for ages that he was going to make it as a football player. He had bags of talent and stood out ridiculously against anyone he came up against at school. Now i see him quite a lot cause him and my wee brother are mates and i can say in all honesty the boy is a tit! He walks around ranting and raving about how he should be in the team and how he's better than him, and if he were playing he'd be getting his game for scotland and we'd have never lost to Macedonia......Blah, blah, blah. He does my head in!!! If he's like this on the training ground then i see no problem with csaba keeping him out the squad and, as Levein put it, trying to scrape him off the ceiling.

It all started after the soccer AM thing. He was unbareable after that and i've now told my wee brother that if he's coming to my house not to bring him.

Can't really argue with that analysis but my main point still remains. The only thing that can be going on is he thinks he's a big shot and needs to screw the nut.

I've no evidence of this but it's what I infer from Csaba's comments.

Can't really argue with that analysis but my main point still remains. The only thing that can be going on is he thinks he's a big shot and needs to screw the nut.

I've no evidence of this but it's what I infer from Csaba's comments.

Not getting at you but again as usual no proof -- I know he works hard and only asked what more he had to do to get a chance -- seems Csaba talks but does not listen.

He is not out boozing etc and is dedicated in training but still seems to get flack from those who have no idea of what he is like and how he acts -- he is 18 not 28.

Not getting at you but again as usual no proof -- I know he works hard and only asked what more he had to do to get a chance -- seems Csaba talks but does not listen.

He is not out boozing etc and is dedicated in training but still seems to get flack from those who have no idea of what he is like and how he acts -- he is 18 not 28.

Fair enough you must know him and if that's the case then he might be getting a raw deal. But it's all about perceptions and Csaba sees him more than anyone so it's difficult to argue.

Seymour M Hersh

What do you make of Don Ecosse's post?

Graham Thomson

Good point, Audrey has contributed almost nothing to Hearts in a playing sense, and rarely tries a leg, Chaba should start with the first team.

How is it even possible to debate this with regard to team selection on merit. Unless you are at training, you CANNOT comment.

Not specifically Glen, anyone who doesnt work at training or thinks they are Billy Bigboots should not play on a saturday. It's a team game. If we have a manager clamping down on poor attitude, im very happy.

If you want another debate on team interference, then go for it, bore us all again, but you cant claim Glen deserves to play because of last season as you dont see him day in day out.

kingantti1874
i've known Gary for quite some time and my wee brother was in the same class as him at Broxburn. Everyone could see for ages that he was going to make it as a football player. He had bags of talent and stood out ridiculously against anyone he came up against at school. Now i see him quite a lot cause him and my wee brother are mates and i can say in all honesty the boy is a tit! He walks around ranting and raving about how he should be in the team and how he's better than him, and if he were playing he'd be getting his game for scotland and we'd have never lost to Macedonia......Blah, blah, blah. He does my head in!!! If he's like this on the training ground then i see no problem with csaba keeping him out the squad and, as Levein put it, trying to scrape him off the ceiling.

It all started after the soccer AM thing. He was unbareable after that and i've now told my wee brother that if he's coming to my house not to bring him.

That is exactly the sort of confident /arrogant attitude a forward should have! Who cares what he is like personally and even if he isn't liked! 90% of the players and staff @ the club should be booted at the first opportunity

JamboRossi79
Is it something in the tynie canteen or what that makes our managers come out with stuff like this , Glen done very well last season when given the chance so what's changed ,its beginning to get on my t*** once more .:mad:

Doh ! Laszlo wasn't here last season. :eek:

Doh ! Laszlo wasn't here last season. :eek:

And? I'm sure it's not against the law for Laszlo to take into account who was good last season. Unless of course he isn't smart enough to know about things like that.

Do us all a favour and take your bucket and spade out into the back garden and bury that flag as you wont be needing it any time soon. I presume you wont be taking it to any more games ;)

ksanavicius has scored one this season. mole has only scored one aswell. Nearly all our goals are coming from midfield which shows we need to see more from our strikers as they have only scored 2 this season. give glen a chance and if he does well keep him in the team, if not then go back to mole, nade, shammy. juho cost us a goal against moherwell and hasnt been that good for the reserves so glen should be getting a chance ahead of him.

The Real Maroonblood
And? I'm sure it's not against the law for Laszlo to take into account who was good last season. Unless of course he isn't smart enough to know about things like that.

Do us all a favour and take your bucket and spade out into the back garden and bury that flag as you wont be needing it any time soon. I presume you wont be taking it to any more games ;)[/QUOTE]

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Guest jambomickey
ksanavicius has scored one this season. mole has only scored one aswell. Nearly all our goals are coming from midfield which shows we need to see more from our strikers as they have only scored 2 this season. give glen a chance and if he does well keep him in the team, if not then go back to mole, nade, shammy. juho cost us a goal against moherwell and hasnt been that good for the reserves so glen should be getting a chance ahead of him.

mole and shammy should be sitting behind me on a supporters bus going to games because that's what they are spectators! add wallace to that aswell mate.

Considering 2 x things here;

Nade's recent utterances about not trying and putting on weight in order to get himself a move (W.T.F.!!) then he gets himself game time in order to regain fitness.

Makela - nice lad but let's be honest - way out his league

If I was GG and the above two persons were getting first team opportunities before me then I would be completely psd off as well. In fact, contary to CL's statements about GG I think it would do the team good to have somebody with a bit of swagger about them because maybe, just maybe, it would spark some life into some of the players around them.

JamboRossi79

Do us all a favour and take your bucket and spade out into the back garden and bury that flag as you wont be needing it any time soon. I presume you wont be taking it to any more games ;)

Lucky for me I don't pay attention to the ramblings of Hobo trolls like yourself.:107years::hobofish:

artfuldodger

hows about we play him for the rest of the season and if he does not do as we think we wright him of as a dud .some people on here are clueless to what rewally goes on at football clubs.ignorant to say the least

Now, what he has said there is a thousand times better than what he said last night.

Nothing in the above to concern me, his statement last night did that on its own.

hows about we play him for the rest of the season and if he does not do as we think we wright him of as a dud .some people on here are clueless to what rewally goes on at football clubs.ignorant to say the least

Yup. I've never been involved at a pro team, but its pretty obvious to anyone who isnt blinkered/thick/full of importance that coaches judge players continually, every day at training.

Also pretty obvious what has happened to other youngsters at Tynie recently, so why expose more and ruin more careers. Risky business that. Clum was a talented young boy we were all excited about...

Lucky for me I don't pay attention to the ramblings of Hobo trolls like yourself.:107years::hobofish:

Gosh, your right, you are lucky. What would be even luckier is if silly wee laddies like you were shunted into some sort of juniors pen of the forum (with Romanov bedcovers included) where you and your silly wee mates can have competitions of ludicrous denials and crimes against common sense.

JamboRossi79
Gosh, your right, you are lucky. What would be even luckier is if silly wee laddies like you were shunted into some sort of juniors pen of the forum (with Romanov bedcovers included) where you and your silly wee mates can have competitions of ludicrous denials and crimes against common sense.

What would be even better would be if wee Hobo wind up trolls like you were booted off a Hearts forum forever. :107years::hobofish:

That must be why Bednar wasnt good enough was it ? Just amazing how when these people leave the looney bin they all of a sudden find form. You are right though it is all about attitude and not the players but instead the managment. Proof look at the last three years.

UOTE=audioslave;554257]It's great when you and Prancer come back on and enlighten us with fresh and insightful posting.

I'd rather we dropped Mole and put in Nade who seems to have been busting a gut since Csaba came in than Glenn, who apparently thinks he's head and shoulders.

What would be even better would be if wee Hobo wind up trolls like you were booted off a Hearts forum forever. :107years::hobofish:

I think you've got a brass neck calling anyone else a hobo and i'll gaurantee almost everyone reading this forum is thinking exactly the same as me. Especially in light of Mad Vlad's obvious contempt for HMFC and the fans your unwavering level of support has been (shall we say) somewhat suspicious.

Look at the Newcastle forums and i think you'll find anyone crying "Give Ashley a chance, he's a really really great chairman really" and "yeey well done Ashley, way to go sacking Keegan" is actually a Sunderland fan on the windup and i would apply the same logic to your sad self. Either that or you are the most gullable person ever. Now get back to dusting down the flag, we all want to see how proud you are of our almightly leader, i'm sure you'll be at Easter Road with it in hand... why wouldn't you be? ;)

Archived