Chathham to Citroen

CornhillHearts

What you mean citroens arent crap?:rolleyes:

Free Citroens certainly are not crap.

Although it is a wonder that Ferrari haven't been on the phone after hearing about your thread. You'd think they would jump at the opporchancity.

Just read the article.

It says:- .." Citroen will benefit from exposure to one of the UKs Top 20 supported clubs.."

That wont be Hearts then !

scott herbertson
oh and maybe working up to serious kit like, maybe, er...thinking, that...sounds silly now I say it, but - NOT booing Hearts players on to the field.

Step too far?

Now you're drifting into the world of fantasy.

Let's start small - perhaps clapping Hearts on to the pitch while also shouting abuse at Lithuanian or other foreign players?

;)

Free Citroens certainly are not crap.

Although it is a wonder that Ferrari haven't been on the phone after hearing about your thread. You'd think they would jump at the opporchancity.

I'd take a C2 VTS :D

I would imagine the players will get C4s/C5s/C6s etc.

The C2 VTS is just a newer saxo:eek::eek::eek:

The C2 VTS is just a newer saxo:eek::eek::eek:

Its a nice looking hatch though. Best of Citroens hatches anyway, so if I had to have one, thats what I'd take.

Now you're drifting into the world of fantasy.

Let's start small - perhaps clapping Hearts on to the pitch while also shouting abuse at Lithuanian or other foreign players?

;)

I know, I know -

I kinda like your idea - a bit like making the leap to Lion taming through Banking*

Who knows it might actually be enjoyableish**

*May actually be MORE dangerous.

**Csabaesque I hope.

What's worse a Citreon or a Skoda?! That's what a lot of players had before

Citroen by a country mile,but in saying that the Hearts team and a new citroen do have one thing in common,full off useless shet thats supposed to be appealing to the eye.

08-c2-vts-f3q-s.jpg

Citroen-C4-600.jpg

citorenc5ii_3.jpg

Citroen08.jpg

They all look like perfectly nice cars to me. Not that keen on the shape of the bit at the back, the slopey part...whatever that's called...but other than that they seem aesthetically pleasing enough. Which is the most important thing with cars, of course. ;)

08-c2-vts-f3q-s.jpg

Citroen-C4-600.jpg

citorenc5ii_3.jpg

Citroen08.jpg

They all look like perfectly nice cars to me. Not that keen on the shape of the bit at the back, the slopey part...whatever that's called...but other than that they seem aesthetically pleasing enough. Which is the most important thing with cars, of course. ;)

As I say appealing to the eye,but under the exterior they are pesh,after a few miles you then realise you've wasted even more money.

Citroen-Saxo-%5BDonny-Show-2006%5D-400.jpg

Nades new "pimp" mobile

Prancer now you do talk pesh,there's not a fecking chance slim would fit in one of those.

Sue me for what?

Sharing a rumour I had been told which actually suggested they had high ethics?

Or suggestion that a rivals cars are crap?

I still find it quite Ironic that the senior chathams employee who came and told me I was wrong didnt seem bothered about all the allegations they where skint or about to go bust being fired around by others:eek:

Is there a point where you'll just hold up your hands and admit your a slavering erse of the highest order?...just curious

Is there a point where you'll just hold up your hands and admit your a slavering erse of the highest order?...just curious

Like thats ever going to happen!

Its the one thing that most Hearts fans can agree on though!!!

Benny Factor
You really should find something else to do with your life!!!

Your credibility is ZILCH!!!!

As much as that???????????? :P

Thunderstruck

Wonder how many of our hobo "guests" on JKB could drive a Citroen without the aid of a booster seat. Hypothetically, of course, as the nearest they'll get to one (legally) is leaving a nose-print on the outside of the showroom window.

Wonder how many of our hobo "guests" on JKB could drive a Citroen without the aid of a booster seat. Hypothetically, of course, as the nearest they'll get to one (legally) is leaving a nose-print on the outside of the showroom window.

Driving requires some co-ordination and intellect, something which our hobo 'guests' lack in bucket loads.

Thunderstruck
Don't know what the issue is with Citroen, FFS they could all be getting Fiat Puntos

Trust me, not a good thing

FIAT = "Fix It Again Toni" = allegedly!

Just read the article.

It says:- .." Citroen will benefit from exposure to one of the UKs Top 20 supported clubs.."

That wont be Hearts then !

Didnt a recent survey show Hearts are in the top twenty ,when it comes to fanbases in the UK?

Think she was being sarcastic mate.

Anyhoo I had an XM for years and loved it so there . . .

Loved my XM too had it for 9 years terrific motor and more to the point best brakes on a car outwith carbon fibre discs. had to trade it in and couldn't afford the c6 I wanted but hey the kids are a far bigger money pit than any car even including my old racing cars wheni was young free and single

Benny Factor
Didnt a recent survey show Hearts are in the top twenty ,when it comes to fanbases in the UK?

Not recent, mate.

The survey was carried out in 2006.

And even then, not exactly accurate..... the poll results were only a percentage of the people they asked.

Not recent, mate.

The survey was carried out in 2006.

And even then, not exactly accurate..... the poll results were only a percentage of the people they asked.

"Fanbase" I'm not sure but if you base levels of support on average home gates, Hearts are nowhere near the UK's top 20 supported teams.

Even Wigan, the lowliest supported Premiership club, have average home gates far in excess of the JTs.

Citroens / Renault / Peugot are crap

Crap for what ...... the players deserve to be punished!

"Fanbase" I'm not sure but if you base levels of support on average home gates, Hearts are nowhere near the UK's top 20 supported teams.

Even Wigan, the lowliest supported Premiership club, have average home gates far in excess of the JTs.

http://www.roymorgan.com/news/press-releases/2006/490/

[Roy Morgan Research] Roy Morgan Press Releases

Think this is what he is referring to

http://www.roymorgan.com/news/press-releases/2006/490/

[Roy Morgan Research] Roy Morgan Press Releases

Think this is what he is referring to

Thanks for that....no idea who Roy Morgan is but if he says we've got a 400,000 fanbase , I'm not arguing :)

The official site however, says we're one of the UK's top-20 supported teams. The only way I can think of basing this assumption is on average home gates, and sadly our home gates just make the Championship top 20 :sad:

Archived