Chathham to Citroen

CornhillHearts

heartsfc_fan

This news can only be a good thing I guess! Anyone know what happened to the Chathams deal?

This news can only be a good thing I guess! Anyone know what happened to the Chathams deal?

Of course it is

Im sure like me the hearts players have always wanted a citroen C1:rolleyes:

Happy now Prancer.

But don't you know we're just delaying the inevitable. Citroen obviously missed the memo that no-one should associate with us.:cool:

Anyway, I have a top sauce who says we'll be in administration next week...:mad:

Citroen are cr@p anyway, GTF Vlad etc etc.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Of course it is

Saw Karipidis in his little pale blue C3 in tollcross yesterday, in fact I let him out of a side road!

He looked miserable in it as well... not like a footballer at all. I was sittin in my X5 too and i'm fairly sure there was a tinge of jealousy in his eyes as I waved him out... him a pro footballer too!!!

If all the players are driving around in those ****ty wee cars it's hardly a good ad for the club or them... still it does help the environment!!!;)

Anyway, I have a top sauce who says we'll be in administration next week...:mad:

:eek: Heinz?, Reggae Reggae? ... No ... not the Daddies ...

please tell me it's not the Daddies!!!:eek:

;)

I P Knightley
What's worse a Citreon or a Skoda?! That's what a lot of players had before

no doubting that Schitroens are the worse of those two.

heartsfc_fan

I'll never own a french car again. Had a (or rather my old man) had a Peugeot 206. No end of trouble.

But don't you know we're just delaying the inevitable. Citroen obviously missed the memo that no-one should associate with us.:cool:

JJ

Not having a go at you personally but explain how Hearts would go into administration? Our assets (stadium & players) would cover our liabilities. We are not being chased for repayment of loans as we were by HBOS previously.

If UBIG or Ukio Bankas decided to cut their losses then would SELL the club first and only then if we were not sold then they would release assets to sell.

I cannot see how Administration will happen.

JJ

Not having a go at you personally but explain how Hearts would go into administration? Our assets (stadium & players) would cover our liabilities. We are not being chased for repayment of loans as we were by HBOS previously.

If UBIG or Ukio Bankas decided to cut their losses then would SELL the club first and only then if we were not sold then they would release assets to sell.

I cannot see how Administration will happen.

Think she was being sarcastic mate.

Anyhoo I had an XM for years and loved it so there . . .

Think she was being sarcastic mate.

Anyhoo I had an XM for years and loved it so there . . .

Yeah, sorry PTBCal, I was hoping the word "sauce" and the smilies would convey the general sentiment.

I'm in the same place as you, fed up of all the doom and gloomers within our own support.

Citroens / Renault / Peugot are crap

I have a Peugeot and a Renault with 20 years + between them and have had no problems at all (apart from self inflicted). The Renault is about 15 years old, the bodyworks in geat nick and it just keeps on going. I could change it, but why bother for less than 10k miles per year? - it costs me nothing.

:touching wood smiley:

Buffalo Bill
Saw Karipidis in his little pale blue C3 in tollcross yesterday

He looked miserable in it as well... not like a footballer at all.

What a poor wee soul.

How will he cope?

Buffalo Bill

heartsfc_fan
For a club which is going bust we've got a funny way of showing it, signing players pre-season, new car deals, turning down ?750k for Driver, ?1.5m+ for Berra, not letting Karipidis go.

Vlad's not very good at this going bust malarkey.

My thoughts exactly :rolleyes:

Yeah, sorry PTBCal, I was hoping the word "sauce" and the smilies would convey the general sentiment.

I'm in the same place as you, fed up of all the doom and gloomers within our own support.

Apologies JJ. :oops:

And I agree with you re the doom and gloomers!!!!

See the bit at the bottom!

"Hearts has the backing of a number of strong sponsors. In addtion to Citroen, the club has agreements with bluechip businesses such as Ukios Bankas, UMBRO, Clydesdale Bank, UBIG, The Scottish Sun
:eek:

What's worse a Citreon or a Skoda?! That's what a lot of players had before

Nowt wrong with Skoda's. I've been driving Skoda Octavia's since 2000 and they are great cars. Now on my 4th one - virtually the same as a VW Passat but about ?3k cheaper !

Could just about fit a Citroen C1 in it's boot !

Nowt wrong with Skoda's. I've been driving Skoda Octavia's since 2000 and they are great cars. Now on my 4th one - virtually the same as a VW Passat but about ?3k cheaper !

To be honest, wasn't saying anything about either car, I genuinely wouldn't know what was better! I think Skoda's are much better these days, but it seems the name has stuck from years gone by about them being dodgy cars! :)

Just been on hoofball.net seemingly this whole car thing is a cover up.

Hearts are going bust aaahhhhhhhhhhh it must be true.

:rolleyes:

Independence
Of course it is

You really should find something else to do with your life!!!

Your credibility is ZILCH!!!!

Independence
Apologies JJ. :oops:

And I agree with you re the doom and gloomers!!!!

I see where you are coming from!

Many of the 'doom and gloom' merchants on this board are not Hearts fans. They are on the wind up!!!!!

We will have the last laugh, stay strong and not weak like many posters on here!!!

Independence
Of course it is

For your many other ridiculous posts on this thread, I wish Chathams could sue you!!!

So that means you have changed cars every two years. :eek:

I see where you are coming from!

Many of the 'doom and gloom' merchants on this board are not Hearts fans. They are on the wind up!!!!!

We will have the last laugh, stay strong and not weak like many posters on here!!!

Well said, time to start an anti-doom alliance! :P

I'm in. :)

Could be kinda like a sort of a Supporters type thing.....

Independence

Count me in!!!!!

There will be many posters not happy with this. Remember I said posters not supporters!

No offense buddy but its still a Skoda.I couldn't get one no matter how good they are! My mates would rip me that bad id have to move away.

monkfish1979
I'm in. :)

Could be kinda like a sort of a Supporters type thing.....

Too far, man. Too far. Ridiculous idea.....

Be nothing left to support this time next week, anyway. I'm hurting........ Too much pain for one man to bear..... *sob*

A brand new car free of charge no tax or insurance to pay only petrol. Who cares what make it is!

The Rangers goalie drives a Bentley

That sounds really good, can I join???? :P

I really don't know - it's a revolutionary concept - I'm still trying to work it all out.

It's a challenging concept, it seems to have something to do with being, er, positive, er, about your team.

It would mean we might have to think about quite radical stuff, such as JamboJen suggested, like not always taking a hibs like stance on all Hearts related stuff before finding out the facts - oh and maybe working up to serious kit like, maybe, er...thinking, that...sounds silly now I say it, but - NOT booing Hearts players on to the field.

Step too far?

I really don't know - it's a revolutionary concept - I'm still trying to work it all out.

It's a challenging concept, it seems to have something to do with being, er, positive, er, about your team.

It would mean we might have to think about quite radical stuff, such as JamboJen suggested, like not always taking a hibs like stance on all Hearts related stuff before finding out the facts - oh and maybe working up to serious kit like, maybe, er...thinking, that...sounds silly now I say it, but - NOT booing Hearts players on to the field.

Step too far?

Hmm, I don't think it's going to catch on, but I'm definitely up for giving it a try, it does seem pretty radical stuff!!

Seymour M Hersh
The Rangers goalie drives a Bentley

It's all scratched though!! :rolleyes:

Oh and he bought it (the ****** ran a fawning story about iirc) not a freebie.

So that means you have changed cars every two years. :eek:

:o

Beats washing them .....

Nah, not really every 2 years. First change was about 18 months (mad impulse move), then just under 3 years old (beat the MOT) and the latest in September just over 3 years (good deal on offer).

No offense buddy but its still a Skoda.I couldn't get one no matter how good they are! My mates would rip me that bad id have to move away.

Basically it's a VW with a "cheaper" badge and, more importantly to me, price tag.

My brother-in-law had the same attitude until he got one as a hire car - was very impressed with them. Not saying he would buy one, but certainly changed his opinion. If it's hot hatches your after, the VRS version go like stink apparently. My 1.9TDI goes not too badly as well.

For your many other ridiculous posts on this thread, I wish Chathams could sue you!!!

Sue me for what?

Sharing a rumour I had been told which actually suggested they had high ethics?

Or suggestion that a rivals cars are crap?

I still find it quite Ironic that the senior chathams employee who came and told me I was wrong didnt seem bothered about all the allegations they where skint or about to go bust being fired around by others:eek:

Sue me for what?

Sharing a rumour I had been told which actually suggested they had high ethics?

Or suggestion that a rivals cars are crap?

I still find it quite Ironic that the senior chathams employee who came and told me I was wrong didnt seem bothered about all the allegations they where skint or about to go bust being fired around by others:eek:

Maybe that's because other people are right and you were just plain wrong. :)

Maybe that's because other people are right and you were just plain wrong. :)

What you mean citroens arent crap?:rolleyes:

Basically it's a VW with a "cheaper" badge and, more importantly to me, price tag.

My brother-in-law had the same attitude until he got one as a hire car - was very impressed with them. Not saying he would buy one, but certainly changed his opinion. If it's hot hatches your after, the VRS version go like stink apparently. My 1.9TDI goes not too badly as well.

Skoda have quietly gone about changing their brand image the last few years and are building up a decent reputation with their quality. A lot of their advertising is based on mocking the crappy Skoda reputation, which is then changed when the person realises the standard of the car.

Obviously there is still the "haha Skoda" stigma there, but they are working hard to eradicate that.

Archived