Real Radio (NHC)

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Anyone listening to that fud on the radio at the moment?

Stuart fae Lanark...

:rofl:

Guest jambomickey

Stuart fae Lanark...

don't listen to that rat bag or his real tripe

heartsfc_fan

Never mind. I don't usually listen to it either, just found it amusing.

Used to like it a few years back but wouldn't listen nowadays if I was paid.

I can guess the Stuart from Lanark call.

EC: Hiya buddy, hello pal. Totally agree. I was in Seville by the way. Wanted yous to win.

SFL: Am oot ma nut so a am

EC: Brilliant buddy, take care.

Better call Saul

EC: Hiya buddy, hello pal. Totally agree. I was in Seville by the way. Wanted yous to win.

Aye phone anytime, here's ma private number should ye no get through.

Nucky Thompson

You've got the wee ass licker down to a tee:D

Guest juvehearts

Stuart fae Lanark...

Truthfully,

who goves a flying duck.

anyone with an IQ above 80 would be watching TV or if working/driving listening to music/ AN other raido station.

why does no-one listen to the kickabout on talk 107 ?

:):):)

Don't normally listen but I heard that call. To be honest it is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time. The boy Stuart could not work out the 12 second delay as he had Setanta on. Roughie ripped the pish right out of him. Telling him to turn the tv up and stand 6 feet from it etc. I thinl they are going to put it on the website.

Heard our friend Ewan state that he hates all of us Hearts fans for the way we have let VR ride roughshot all over us. He hasn't got a clue.:hobofish:

Stuart fae Lanark...

Yeah I heard that when I was in the car, it's the only time I ever listen to the show.

Must admit, I was driving along p!shing myself laughing, it was hilarious.

I'll definitely watch it if they put it on the website!

The plum put his tv volum down to 0 and was shouting "I can't hear anything from my tv"

scottish_chicP

I watched it on Setanta. Don't usually because I hate them both. According to Ewan Cameron Hearts fans haven't got a clue.

heartsfc_fan
I watched it on Setanta. Don't usually because I hate them both. According to Ewan Cameron Hearts fans haven't got a clue.

I turned the radio off at that point.

The guy is a tool!!!

Why does he slate us for going to SUPPORT our club each week? He isn't a Hearts fan. He's a class A ****!!!!!

I turned the radio off at that point.

The guy is a tool!!!

Why does he slate us for going to SUPPORT our club each week? He isn't a Hearts fan. He's a class A ****!!!!!

Why he has a point!!!

We have over the last three years let Romanov rip the p **h out of us, EC is a ***** in my opion for always kissing the arse of the ugly sister's and letting f*ds on his show not for having an honest opion on how the club is being run!!

I would go as far as saying we need other fans to open there eye's to the madness!

We all suffered VR originally because we were so glad we stayed at Tynie. Tbh I still want to stay at Tynie no matter what. That is what EC won't acknowledge, so he calls us muppets.Some fan he is.

EC is a decent jambo he shows great passion in his hatred of VR and shares the same hatred as many jambo's do for the way our proud history gets dragged throught the mud all the time. I know thousand of hearts fans who are un-happy at the team and the owner and given the platform would voice the same concerns as EC. Like i said his love for the old firm really ****es me off but not cause he is un-happy about hearts and hearts fans.

He rightly slates us for sitting back and doing nothing if we remember back to the pie man day's we were protesting all the time at the though of having to move to Murrayfeild. Its a lot worse now than it was then and we are even further in the dark to whats going on yet not a sound from the fans. Captain's speak out, chairman speak out, ex-employee's speak out, players dont get paid, standard of football much lower, debt rising, no new stand, countless Kaunas players, youngsters wasting away, players on massive wages not performing, 7 managers in two years...............

EC is a decent jambo he shows great passion in his hatred of VR and shares the same hatred as many jambo's do for the way our proud history gets dragged throught the mud all the time. I know thousand of hearts fans who are un-happy at the team and the owner and given the platform would voice the same concerns as EC. Like i said his love for the old firm really ****es me off but not cause he is un-happy about hearts and hearts fans.

He rightly slates us for sitting back and doing nothing if we remember back to the pie man day's we were protesting all the time at the though of having to move to Murrayfeild. Its a lot worse now than it was then and we are even further in the dark to whats going on yet not a sound from the fans. Captain's speak out, chairman speak out, ex-employee's speak out, players dont get paid, standard of football much lower, debt rising, no new stand, countless Kaunas players, youngsters wasting away, players on massive wages not performing, 7 managers in two years...............

100% agree!!! ..... Has to be said, a lot of the blinkered (when it comes to Romanov) Hearts fans annoy the hell out of me too!

Guest S.U.S.S.

Amazing, Real Radios audience is totally made up of people who dont listen to the show yet always manage to just tune in and catch the same callers.:)

that is open to debate

I think the general consencus is that if we protest then vlad will walk and leave us in the keek.

I think the general consencus is that if we protest then vlad will walk and leave us in the keek.

I think if we were clear in our protests in what we wanted to acheive then i dont think he will leave. I dont really want him to leave but he, the players and every one else at the club needs to know that we are not happy with alot of things!!

that is open to debate

How?

Whats really changed apart from staying at tynie and the debt rising! We still have this great big cloud of uncertainty above us regarding a number of things.

How?

Whats really changed apart from staying at tynie and the debt rising! We still have this great big cloud of uncertainty above us regarding a number of things.

We do indeed, as we did then. Some would say our debt is actually smaller now (for the record i'm not saying i believe this - i have no idea!!). My point was things were desperate then, and they remain so, i'm just not sure if it is any worse now than it was. I may just be that tired / resigned to the p!sh we all put up with that i don't get so vexed by it.........i'm almost resigned to it all.

We do indeed, as we did then. Some would say our debt is actually smaller now (for the record i'm not saying i believe this - i have no idea!!). My point was things were desperate then, and they remain so, i'm just not sure if it is any worse now than it was. I may just be that tired / resigned to the p!sh we all put up with that i don't get so vexed by it.........i'm almost resigned to it all.

I agree that most hearts fans are now just used to all the p**h that goes on but i find that a little sad ( not having a go at you, meant in genral ). Hearts fans used to be so passionate about our club now we let Romanov away with dragging our name through mud time and time again.

No one knows whats round the corner or what might have been but i dont think we should just accept our situation, look at Man city bet none of there fans could ever have believed they would be the richest club in the world!

I agree that most hearts fans are now just used to all the p**h that goes on but i find that a little sad ( not having a go at you, meant in genral ). Hearts fans used to be so passionate about our club now we let Romanov away with dragging our name through mud time and time again.

No one knows whats round the corner or what might have been but i dont think we should just accept our situation, look at Man city bet none of there fans could ever have believed they would be the richest club in the world!

I think you're right, it's more than a little sad........like many others i no longer get overly upset when i see better players in the stand / on the bench than on the pitch, statements being made by the club that i never believe etc etc.........in that regard you may be right than its worse than before...i think i may just have made your point for you:(

MacDonald Jardine
How?

I don't think there was a great deal of uncertainty about where we were going before Romanov appeared.

Thunderstruck

The target audience for this excuse for a radio show is the unwashed, unshaved, football strip streched over beer belly, old-firm supporting losers and their men-folk.

Give it a wide berth, de-tune it from your radio, listen to a CD or infinitely superior stations like Rock Radio.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I think if we were clear in our protests in what we wanted to acheive then i dont think he will leave. I dont really want him to leave but he, the players and every one else at the club needs to know that we are not happy with alot of things!!

It's a little difficult to protest at someone who isn't here.

Archived