Mhanky Dhims Show Their Class Once Again

Makween

Actually the OP did comment on the Lennon incident. He claimed that Lennon was 'asking for it' and that there would be no one charged as the 'truth' about Lennon would come out.

Personally I just wish he would stop starting threads about what one side of knuckle dragging, bigoted, weegie barstewards to the other. I and I would imagine most Hearts fans dont care.

Lennon is an inidividual who spent his career arrgavating opposition fans. The same can't be said of McGregor.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about Allan McGregor trashing Manche...

...hang on - he didn't do that, though, did he? Strange post.

He's not just someone though, is he? He represents one of the most disgusting factions of our society, in the first team most of the time, rough with the smooth. Do you think the victim is unaware that the safety of his property and well-being may be comprimised because of his job and who he works for?

**** him and all like him.

So what you're basically saying is that, because he plays for Rangers, that makes it okay for his property to be vandalised?

You have strange values.

Perhaps if posted without the usual overtones of bigotry it is of general interest otherwise it becomes a vehicle of the small/narrow-minded to trot out their not so latent religious hatred.

Please show me anywhere in this thread that I've shown any kind of bigotry. Failing that, please show me anywhere that I've even mentioned religion. You're trolling here and working to an agenda, which I find saddening.

Guest JamboRobbo
Lennon is an inidividual who spent his career arrgavating opposition fans.

So what you're basically saying is that, because he plays for Celtic, that makes it okay for him to be assaulted?

You have strange values

shaun.lawson
Lennon is an inidividual who spent his career arrgavating opposition fans. The same can't be said of McGregor.

Oh, I see. So because Lennon aggravated opposing fans while on the pitch, that makes it OK for him to be assaulted? Maybe you're the one with strange values.

Memo to Makween. There's another poster on this forum who has many similar views to yours. But unlike you, he's at least funny and entertaining with it. You, and many of your ilk, remain the most pale of imitations; despite your desperate, almost frantic attempts to emulate and cosy up to him.

In short, you're just a dull, utterly predictable bore.

Dontcha just love sarcasm!

I P Knightley
No. I didn't mean "acronym". I meant "anagram". "JKB" is an acronym, but any rearranging of its letters to come up with something different - for example "KJB" or "***" - is an anagram of "JKB". Capiche?

No, no, no!!

JKB is not an acronym. An acronym is a word, not just a set of initials.

Acronyms are commonly pronounced, rather than just listing the letters. OPEC, MORI, WYSIWIG are all acronyms.

BA, IRA and DUP, although they could be pronouced, aren't and so aren't acronyms.

JKB, HMFC, BBC & ITV can't be said as words and so aren't acronyms.

Oh boy! If you're going to take the grammatical high ground round these parts, it had better be pretty high.

Please show me anywhere in this thread that I've shown any kind of bigotry. Failing that, please show me anywhere that I've even mentioned religion. You're trolling here and working to an agenda, which I find saddening.

Didnt you make up the thread title then ?

Or wait... don't tell me, that was supposed to be irony.

Sad

GC

God, could you imagine the offspring?

:eek:

Wouldnt be any.

The therapist would leave half way through citing not enough "atmosphere"

GC

Three ponts

1/ The reason you said he deserved the kicking was that you had recieved a text saying he had caused it ON THE NIGHT IT HAPPENED - not as a result of previous actions.

2/ McGregor aggravated this Hearts fan plenty by delibrately kung fu kicking our centre forward square in the chest but I didnt think Hearts fans should set about him in pubs as a result.

3/ Even if a player does wind up opposing fans they shouldnt be attacked as a result. Hearts have had plenty of players who wound up opposing fans - Paul Hartley is a recent example. If after a Celtic game Hartley had been set upon by a couple of Celtic fans would you have said a/ He deserved it - he was out of order when he scored against them or b/ Mhanky dhims chant thake a bit of bhanter - schum. I think we all know the answer.

Glasgow is the only city in the UK where fottball players cant really go out for fear of getting a doing. If you really think actions like Lennon getting a kicking are defendable then I suggest you move through there.

Oh, I see. So because Lennon aggravated opposing fans while on the pitch, that makes it OK for him to be assaulted? Maybe you're the one with strange values.

Memo to Makween. There's another poster on this forum who has many similar views to yours. But unlike you, he's at least funny and entertaining with it. You, and many of your ilk, remain the most pale of imitations; despite your desperate, almost frantic attempts to emulate and cosy up to him.

Why is it, when reading this passage regarding two certain individuals, do I get this image of whips, chains, black latex, dimly lit cellars and orders to bark like a dog? ;)

It's ok to assault opposing players though yeah? Aslong as you don't aggravate them? I'm assuming that's what you meant to type...

I take you were not present at Tynecastle when McGregor viciously assaulted Elliot last season? Or is the view from away end not that great?

I P Knightley
Why is it, when reading this passage regarding two certain individuals, do I get this image of whips, chains, black latex, dimly lit cellars and orders to bark like a dog? ;)

Please respect others' lunchtime.

The Baldmans Comb

This thread would not be out of place on Follow Follow and seems like partly an attempt to condem mindless violence which has to be applauded but also one with rather sinister undertones of prejudice veering towards hate and intolerance.

However yet again Hearts fans rally to the cause and turn against the very small minorty of supportes who have this obsession with the old firm rivalry and would like to see Hearts as an extention of this primitive world.

The Mighty Thor
Wouldnt be any.

The therapist would leave half way through citing not enough "atmosphere"

GC

:rofl:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
This thread would not be out of place on Follow Follow and seems like partly an attempt to condem mindless violence which has to be applauded but also one with rather sinister undertones of prejudice veering towards hate and intolerance.

However yet again Hearts fans rally to the cause and turn against the very small minorty of supportes who have this obsession with the old firm rivalry and would like to see Hearts as an extention of this primitive world.

These days, JKB does seem to be flooded by numerous posts and threads about who's a hun, who's a tim, who might be both, who might be neither etc. For me, it doesn't enhance the messageboard

Of all the people who could've said that... :laugh:

Don't you have a seven thousand word long, state of the nation style address to post? You haven't done one in a while.

Dontcha just love sarcasm!

Please give one example of McGregor winding up opposition fans. He is a very boring individual.

Didnt you make up the thread title then ?

Or wait... don't tell me, that was supposed to be irony.

Sad

GC

What does "Mhanky Dhims Show Their Class Once Again" have to do with religion?

I'd guess that the mods agree with me on this point, given that there's been no attempt at curbing my posts.

...on the internet.

Edit : Can't see why JamboRobbo's post hasn't been quoted. No, I didn't say that it was because he played for the Dhims. Bet you were rubbish at reading tests at school.

Memo to Makween. There's another poster on this forum who has many similar views to yours. But unlike you, he's at least funny and entertaining with it. .

No he isn't

hearts_crazy

I didn't even open the link. Couldn't give a flying feck about anything remotely to do with either of these fecking cancerous polyps. I mean we get enough of them rammed down our throats off the press and TV without having to suffer it on a Hearts fans forum too FFS.

The OP's obsession with the green and white type is vomit inducing BTW, does he actually ever post anything remotely to do with Hearts on this Hearts supporter's forum, or does he just trawl the Internet for stories about ^^^^ic that he can bore us rigid with. Wait a minute, if he writes about Hearts he can't put an extra 'h' in ehvery other whord can he? Silly me.

shaun.lawson
Of all the people who could've said that... :laugh:

Don't you have a seven thousand word long, state of the nation style address to post? You haven't done one in a while.

And that response was utterly predictable too. See what I mean?

And that response was utterly predictable too. See what I mean?

What am I going to say next? Should be easy for you to tell me if I'm so predictable.

You should be glad that I'm humouring your off topic ramblings and not telling my chums the mods about them.

shaun.lawson
What am I going to say next? Should be easy for you to tell me if I'm so predictable.

You should be glad that I'm humouring your off topic ramblings and not telling my chums the mods about them.

Colour me quaking with fear.

Look, I think I've said this before - but I just find you incredibly frustrating. You're obviously bright, and I'd love it if you ever had something constructive or interesting to say. But every freaking thread of yours seems to involve Elvis or Celtic, and it comes across as though you do it just to troll. Fair enough, that's your prerogative: it just seems like a waste to me.

shaun.lawson
You're easily amused then, Shaun.

He is amusing! Well, in my opinion, anyway...

...I just find you incredibly frustrating...

Does that mean that you want to sleep with me, Shaun? It's okay, I won't take offence.

shaun.lawson
Does that mean that you want to sleep with me, Shaun? It's okay, I won't take offence.

Er, no. As responses go, yours is up there with Mark Lawrenson's take on why the entire population of the United Kingdom thinks he's an arse:

"Well, I must be doing something right".

:eek:

Please respect others' lunchtime.

:biggrin: Sorry - its just that this time of the week is effectively my weekend (and coupled with the fact I saw Pulp Fiction again recently... I couldn't resist)

What does "Mhanky Dhims Show Their Class Once Again" have to do with religion?

I'd guess that the mods agree with me on this point, given that there's been no attempt at curbing my posts.

QUOTE]

You're so triesome.

Where did I say it had anything to do with religion. You also mentioned "bigotry". Go look it up if you dont know what it means.

And if it isnt bigotry, why the "Mhanky Dhims"? The words "Celtic fans" would have done just as well.

I'm also fed up with people using this forum to enjoy their petty sectarian bitterness.

Glad you think the mods support you - enjoy it whilst it lasts

GC

Funny how the wind up merchants come on and dish out their usual nonsense yet as soon as someone gives them a dose of their own medicine, they get all hoity-toity. :rolleyes:

You're so triesome.

Where did I say it had anything to do with religion. You also mentioned "bigotry". Go look it up if you dont know what it means.

And if it isnt bigotry, why the "Mhanky Dhims"? The words "Celtic fans" would have done just as well.

I'm also fed up with people using this forum to enjoy their petty sectarian bitterness.

Glad you think the mods support you - enjoy it whilst it lasts

GC

Obviously not tiresome enough to stop you from answering, eh?

If I'm bigoted for this topic title, then so's everyone on here who's ever used the word "Hun", or even "Hobo" for that matter.

By the way, "petty sectarian bitterness"? I thought that you didn't say that it had anything to do with religion?

Funny how the wind up merchants come on and dish out their usual nonsense yet as soon as someone gives them a dose of their own medicine, they get all hoity-toity. :rolleyes:

Please stay on topic and don't try to turn this into a slanging match. It's against the rules.

The Real Maroonblood
Obviously not tiresome enough to stop you from answering, eh?

If I'm bigoted for this topic title, then so's everyone on here who's ever used the word "Hun", or even "Hobo" for that matter.

By the way, "petty sectarian bitterness"? I thought that you didn't say that it had anything to do with religion?

Please stay on topic and don't try to turn this into a slanging match. It's against the rules.

You appear to be a very troubled person.

Have some Karma.

Please show me anywhere in this thread that I've shown any kind of bigotry.

In the thread title you've referred to the vandals as 'Dhims'? Please explain what this means?

Ah, so now you've gone from not being bigoted, to saying its ok for you to as long as everyone else does. Good argument.

Also, please explain how "Hobo" is a bigoted term?

Congratulations. You have just proven my point. :hobofish::107years:

The Mighty Thor

This thread has reverted to the classic style of the thinly veiled bigotry that a significant number of posters on here enjoy.

There's lots of nudge-nudge wink-wink references to their bigotry without them ever actually having the bollocks to just come out and admit openly that they hate catholics. When pulled up on it they scream mock outrage and persecution that they can't stand up for what they believe in. That's the best part of it, they believe in it that much they can't come out and openly admit their bigotry. I'm sure in their own minds they think they are being ever so clever and witty, whilst gaining huge kudos from their like minded bretheren. In reality it's pointless, petty and pathetic and has no place at HMFC and no place in a modern Scotland.

In the thread title you've referred to the vandals as 'Dhims'? Please explain what this means?

Double posts : why?

"Dhims" is derived from "Dims", which is derived from "Tims", which is derived from "Tommalloys" - a word which they call themselves (we'll follow the boys, the Glasgow Shellick, the Tommalloys") and which refers to an early 20th century Glaswegian gang.

Why, what did you think that it referred to?

Ah, so now you've gone from not being bigoted, to saying its ok for you to as long as everyone else does. Good argument.

Also, please explain how "Hobo" is a bigoted term?

It's bigoted in the same way as Londonjambo is claiming that "Dhims" is bigoted in that it's abusive towards a section of society ("section of society" is taking it too far in both cases, but you get my point).

This thread has reverted to the classic style of the thinly veiled bigotry that a significant number of posters on here enjoy.

There's lots of nudge-nudge wink-wink references to their bigotry without them ever actually having the bollocks to just come out and admit openly that they hate catholics. When pulled up on it they scream mock outrage and persecution that they can't stand up for what they believe in. That's the best part of it, they believe in it that much they can't come out and openly admit their bigotry. I'm sure in their own minds they think they are being ever so clever and witty, whilst gaining huge kudos from their like minded bretheren. In reality it's pointless, petty and pathetic and has no place at HMFC and no place in a modern Scotland.

You seem quite paranoid. The only references to bigotry made on this thread have been unfounded ones made by you and a few others, which is saddening. :sad:

Maybe you should get together with maroonlegions, he'll tell you all about reptilians, how the Pentagon are watching us all right now and so on. Actually, maybe you shouldn't. Your head might explode.

Congratulations. You have just proven my point. :hobofish::107years:

Interesting, if laughable, use of emotes.

"Dhims" is derived from "Dims", which is derived from "Tims".

It's bigoted in the same way as Londonjambo is claiming that "Dhims" is bigoted in that it's abusive towards a section of society.

Do you know what 'bigoted' means? I'm not sure you do.

Double posts : why?

"Dhims" is derived from "Dims", which is derived from "Tims", which is derived from "Tommalloys" - a word which they call themselves (we'll follow the boys, the Glasgow Shellick, the Tommalloys") and which refers to an early 20th century Glaswegian gang.

Why, what did you think that it referred to?

It's bigoted in the same way as Londonjambo is claiming that "Dhims" is bigoted in that it's abusive towards a section of society ("section of society" is taking it too far in both cases, but you get my point).

You seem quite paranoid. The only references to bigotry made on this thread have been unfounded ones made by you and a few others, which is saddening. :sad:

Maybe you should get together with maroonlegions, he'll tell you all about reptilians, how the Pentagon are watching us all right now and so on. Actually, maybe you shouldn't. Your head might explode.

Interesting, if laughable, use of emotes.

God u dont half slaver some s**t.

Do you know what 'bigoted' means? I'm not sure you do.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:bigoted&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

blindly and obstinately attached to some creed or opinion and intolerant toward others; "a bigoted person"; "an outrageously bigoted point of view"

Do you know what it means, or do you think that religion, race and Scottish football are the only places where the word is ever applicable? Don't try to be clever, kiddo, it doesn't suit you.

Edit : Hogan3012, please don't be abusive. It's against the rules and the mods wouldn't approve.

Archived