Mhanky Dhims Show Their Class Once Again

Makween

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/10/07/exclusive-rangers-goalkeeper-allan-mcgregor-and-girlfriend-have-cars-vandalised-by-illiterate-yobs-86908-20780971/

It's sickening to see the continuation of this prolonged period of abuse. They are vhile and make me sick to the core. :mad:

The lack of literacy also isn't surprising in these cretins. :mad:

The Mighty Thor

Who cares.

You must have mixed up your JKB and follow follow accounts. This is JKB, it's a Hearts fans website.

Nucky Thompson
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/10/07/exclusive-rangers-goalkeeper-allan-mcgregor-and-girlfriend-have-cars-vandalised-by-illiterate-yobs-86908-20780971/

It's sickening to see the continuation of this prolonged period of abuse. They are vhile and make me sick to the core. :mad:

Fecking hate them with a passion:mad:

Who cares.

You must have mixed up your JKB and follow follow accounts. This is JKB, it's a Hearts fans website.

Incorrect. Here's a direct quote from HMFCKB (not JKB, which is a shame as it had better anagrams)'s description of the terrace :

"Discussion about all things related to football and HMFC"

This is obviously related to football. I'll ignore your childish ramblings about Follow Follow and await your upcoming apology, which I'll take with good grace.

WestcoastJambo

Does this interest anyone other than the legion of Hun sympathysers on here?

The more those ignorant ***** **** each other up, the better.

What's a sympathyser? Was it you who scratched his car?

WestcoastJambo

Someone who imparts sympathy towards another individual or group. I didn't realise it was a spelling competition. What other word were you confusing it with?

No I didn't scratch his car, did you?

Dr. Bapswent

You fascination with the Old Fhirm is very curious.

Nucky Thompson

It's sympathy for innocent people who have had their property damaged by cretins. Also Allan McGregor is a Hearts fan so it does interest some people.

Someone who imparts sympathy towards another individual or group. I didn't realise it was a spelling competition. What other word were you confusing it with?

No I didn't scratch his car, did you?

"Sympathiser" was the one that I was confusing it with. I see that it means the exact same thing. Thanks for clarifying.

I just find it saddening that people on here seem to think that it's okay for someone's property to be damaged solely because of the football team that he plays for. It'd be interesting to see if the same would hold true if he played for another team. Some people on here have agendas, sadly.

I'll try my best to rise above all of the name calling. To quote the Sugababes, reality reflects name and if I'm ugly then so are you, so are you.

Pants Shaton

Given your scrupulous attention to detail:

Incorrect. Here's a direct quote from HMFCKB (not JKB, which is a shame as it had better anagrams)'s description of the terrace :

This is obviously related to football. I'll ignore your childish ramblings about Follow Follow and await your upcoming apology, which I'll take with good grace.

I think you mean acronym.

Also this is JKB; have a look at the top of the page.

Chip Douglas
"Sympathiser" was the one that I was confusing it with. I see that it means the exact same thing. Thanks for clarifying.

I just find it saddening that people on here seem to think that it's okay for someone's property to be damaged solely because of the football team that he plays for. It'd be interesting to see if the same would hold true if he played for another team. Some people on here have agendas, sadly.

I'll try my best to rise above all of the name calling. To quote the Sugababes, reality reflects name and if I'm ugly then so are you, so are you.

Whilst you're on the subject of the English language, can you clarify what "Dhim", "Mhanky" and "vhile" mean? They don't appear in my Oxford English Dictionary.

Thanks in advance.

Don't remember quite so much 'sympathy' when Neil Lennon got a kicking recently, funnily enough!

Also this is JKB; have a look at the top of the page.

No. I didn't mean "acronym". I meant "anagram". "JKB" is an acronym, but any rearranging of its letters to come up with something different - for example "KJB" or "***" - is an anagram of "JKB". Capiche?

Edit : Why did that second one get censored? I'm mystified.

Whilst you're on the subject of the English language, can you clarify what "Dhim", "Mhanky" and "vhile" mean? They don't appear in my Oxford English Dictionary.

Thanks in advance.

Oops, I'm sorry. I put the h in because Celtic are known as "The Bhoys". Do you understand now? :)

Don't remember quite so much 'sympathy' when Neil Lennon got a kicking recently, funnily enough!

Really? My reccollection is that the people of Kickback were queueing up to condemn it. Sort of like the complete opposite of now.

Chip Douglas
Oops, I'm sorry. I put the h in because Celtic are known as "The Bhoys". Do you understand now? :)

Oh yeah, I see what you did there. Very clever.

WestcoastJambo

He's not just someone though, is he? He represents one of the most disgusting factions of our society, in the first team most of the time, rough with the smooth. Do you think the victim is unaware that the safety of his property and well-being may be comprimised because of his job and who he works for?

**** him and all like him.

The Mighty Thor

You've got more chance of choking on a communion wafer. ;)

coatbridgejambo

we all no everything the mopes do that is bad publicity will be swept under the carpet as usual due to the amount of mopes in the media.

The Mighty Thor
we all no everything the mopes do that is bad publicity will be swept under the carpet as usual due to the amount of mopes in the media.

Who or what is a mope? is it a hitherto unheard nickname for a catholic?

coatbridgejambo

i live in an area ware i am surrounded by smeltic fans/mopes and most weekends have to listen to their ira bile therefor i will be wanting rangers to win the title seeing we now have no chance . :107years:

The Mighty Thor
i live in an area ware i am surrounded by smeltic fans/mopes and most weekends have to listen to their ira bile therefor i will be wanting rangers to win the title seeing we now have no chance . :107years:

So what's a mope then?

The Mighty Thor
A Celtic fan no?

I've no idea, i've never heard of it before. That's why i asked.

Reading the question isn't his strong point, either that or his carer has left the room.

NoseLikeMahe

Precisely....

Next.

Better call Saul
It's sympathy for innocent people who have had their property damaged by cretins. Also Allan McGregor is a Hearts fan so it does interest some people.

Correct , sick of reading threads from kickbackers bitching on how some poster's may have miss-spelt a word or missed a full stop .:banghead2:

The Mighty Thor
mope = "most oppressed people(s) ever."

Thanks Commander.

I don't see the relevance though. Perhaps it's a generic term for the residents of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire.

I assume you were equally disgusted and outraged about Neil Lennon being assualted in Ashton Lane recently??

I hope you also posted a thread with a link to the news article and said you were sick fed up of the rioting, english supporting, hun rangers ****bags??

:rolleyes:

I read it, Didn't give a Fek...I read about Lennon getting a Kicking, Didn't give a Fek!!

Was there as much outrage from you when Lennon got done in??? :P

Didn't think so Wee Man!! :cool:

If I'm honest, When I read it I laughed a wee bit!!

Seymour M Hersh
Who cares.

It is but this looks like it is escalating and could end up with a player being seriously attacked by these low life morons (not just a skelp in the gob like the ginger git). So although NHC I think it's acceptable to post it here.

The Mighty Thor
It is but this looks like it is escalating and could end up with a player being seriously attacked by these low life morons (not just a skelp in the gob like the ginger git). So although NHC I think it's acceptable to post it here.

Perhaps if posted without the usual overtones of bigotry it is of general interest otherwise it becomes a vehicle of the small/narrow-minded to trot out their not so latent religious hatred.

I suppose it takes one to know one. ;)

Seymour M Hersh
Perhaps if posted without the usual overtones of bigotry it is of general interest otherwise it becomes a vehicle of the small/narrow-minded to trot out their not so latent religious hatred.

I wont disagree with you there. It is of interest to football fans and concerns us all but you're right the OP has used this to point score only. I suspect the two rankers fans in court over Lennon won't merit a thread from him/her.

:) Funny post.

The Mighty Thor
I wont disagree with you there. It is of interest to football fans and concerns us all but you're right the OP has used this to point score only. I suspect the two rankers fans in court over Lennon won't merit a thread from him/her.

You are quite correct, there will be no thread on the two rangers fc fans that assaulted Lennon. It doesn't fit the agenda.

When a thread starts like that i would hope the mods would close it toot sweet.

I think your point is lost with the additional H's. I honestly dont think you would have posted this if it had been a Celtics players car.

No. I didn't mean "acronym". I meant "anagram". "JKB" is an acronym, but any rearranging of its letters to come up with something different - for example "KJB" or "***" - is an anagram of "JKB". Capiche?

Edit : Why did that second one get censored? I'm mystified.

Do you mean "capish"? Your street slang is poor too...innit? :P

You are quite correct, there will be no thread on the two rangers fc fans that assaulted Lennon. It doesn't fit the agenda.

When a thread starts like that i would hope the mods would close it toot sweet.

Actually the OP did comment on the Lennon incident. He claimed that Lennon was 'asking for it' and that there would be no one charged as the 'truth' about Lennon would come out.

Personally I just wish he would stop starting threads about what one side of knuckle dragging, bigoted, weegie barstewards to the other. I and I would imagine most Hearts fans dont care.

Guest jambomickey
Fecking hate them with a passion:mad:

we going to have to stop this agreeing boo! i feel the same as you towards that mob mate

Archived