tynecastle boycott

jaijambos

2 all jambos who r sick of the way hearts r goin. we r no longer a big club and its time for the fans to stand up and be counted. r we gonna let him ruin our club.

I guess you are another one who wants to see Hearts in the 1st division:mad:

you are all to scared to stand up and voice your opinion against a man who is taking the club for a ride. you all done it when the pieman was here why not now. there will be someone to step in if romanov was to leave.

Jambo Robbo's beaten me to the punch with this one. No way in the world would you pay ?300 up front to Greggs for a year's worth of pasties, nor would you go back if the pasties were dire. There's no comparison to be made there.

Jambo Robbo beat you to the punch all right with a piece of irrelevant claptrap. No one mentioned paying up front until he did and then he rubbishes the SUPPOSED analogy and you follow like a sheep.

The point was that you think a business that was quoted on the Stock Exchange previously, and the Alternative Stock Exchange before that, no longer has the transparency you appear to miss. Why don't HMFC prepare daily accounts and gossip announcements, and publish them to keep you, the world and his wife smack bang up to date. That way everyone could know our business.

Guest juvehearts
you are all to scared to stand up and voice your opinion against a man who is taking the club for a ride. you all done it when the pieman was here why not now. there will be someone to step in if romanov was to leave.

You still here?

has mummy not got your milk & cookies ready for bed time story?

What would make romanov sell up?

Mods can you please flush the toilet? Theres a stool thats refusing to go away:hobofish:

Yes I'm boycotting Tynecastle this Saturday and Next Sunday too.:P:p

Yup won't be back until this regime clears off, like many other real Hearts fans that have completely given up hope.

Worst atmosphere ever on Saturday - i have given it the last 2 games and can't associate with the club anymore.

It will be very interesting to see the next accounts and where the ?11 million plus (Gordon and Bednar) has gone, alongside the ?12.5 million debt 2 equity swap. By my calculations that makes ?12.5 million due to UBIG.

Here's hoping i'm right and someone will rid us off this parasite.

Before you believers start jumping up and down, take a good look at the next account sand maybe some sanity will return!

u jus keep goin 2 the games then and tell romanov that he can do wot the *** he likes wi the club cos u will still blindly giv him all yer hard earned cash

i'll be the 1 standin outside sayin i told ye so wen thers nae club tae support

the dole,chemist, where exactly

Yup won't be back until this regime clears off, like many other real Hearts fans that have completely given up hope.

Worst atmosphere ever on Saturday - i have given it the last 2 games and can't associate with the club anymore.

It will be very interesting to see the next accounts and where the ?11 million plus (Gordon and Bednar) has gone, alongside the ?12.5 million debt 2 equity swap. By my calculations that makes ?12.5 million due to UBIG.

Here's hoping i'm right and someone will rid us off this parasite.

Before you believers start jumping up and down, take a good look at the next account sand maybe some sanity will return!

These trolls aren't even trying anymore.

1/20 is the best I'll give this - and that's just for spelling.

If you can't support the team during a difficult period, then you are not a real supporter.

There are a few posters on here including myself who went to Tynecastle week in week out while we got relegated 3 times. The fans anger at the board's mis-management prior to Mercer coming in was evident and did not require a boycott to express this anger. Boycotts do nothing constructive. Just as well, as I seem to remember the fair-weather types such as you wanting Mercer out of Hearts in 1982. Where would Hearts be now if the pitch-fork merchants had got their way back then?

It,s not about supporting the team through a difficult period it's about hitting this maniac the only way we can ie in the pocket.If we stood together he' soon get the message but .............Sometimes the club is more impotant than the current team. Just because I have chosen not to renew does not make me some vengful loon with a pitch fork. I thought long and hard about it and reluctantly saw no other way to get the mesage across. If you can suggest a better one I'm all ears

Who was your English teacher? Did he give up on you or was he not very very good at his job? If it was the latter, he deserves a damn good thrashing. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt boycot my team when they need us the most.

Go away.

It hasnt always been like 2005/06 season.

Archived