tynecastle boycott

jaijambos

2 all jambos who r sick of the way hearts r goin. we r no longer a big club and its time for the fans to stand up and be counted. r we gonna let him ruin our club.

So such a long term sick jambo you just joined this month eh:107years: and you still cannot spell even little words like "ARE" and "C" :hobofish:

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 all jambos who r sick of the way hearts r goin. we r no longer a big club and its time for the fans to stand up and be counted. r we gonna let him ruin our club.

:hobofish::107years:

Yes I'm boycotting Tynecastle this Saturday and Next Sunday too.:P:p

gorgieboy1874

the mans got a point, how many hearts fans are sayin ther ****ed off wi wots happenin at tynie but are doin *** all to show romanov that they aint happy.

i for 1 will be happy to boycott a few home games to show romanov that enuff is enuff

scottish_chicP

I didn't renew my season ticket and haven't been to Tynie this season. It's hard but I didn't feel I could go and watch while he rips us apart. I know I'll get the usual "you are not a real fan" but I don't care. I have been to a couple of away games and I am going to the Derby but it's getting harder to find any enthusiasm to go.

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

you have your protest along gorgie road every saturday, i'll continue to support the team i love..

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

the mans got a point, how many hearts fans are sayin ther ****ed off wi wots happenin at tynie but are doin *** all to show romanov that they aint happy.

i for 1 will be happy to boycott a few home games to show romanov that enuff is enuff

On yoo go thn M8. bycot away.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On yoo go thn M8. bycot away.

Nise 1 innit duz any1 fink we shood mayb send dis fred 2 Vlad and c if he startz taken us serusly?

I seem to remember a boycott by Edinburgh-based fans a couple of years ago. And their team didn't turn up either ...

Ahhhh, memories .....

Learn to write. Learn to spell .... and then get real and leave the board.

:hobofish::hobofish:

:107years:

:hobofish:

get a life

Jam Tarts 1874

If you can't support the team during a difficult period, then you are not a real supporter.

There are a few posters on here including myself who went to Tynecastle week in week out while we got relegated 3 times. The fans anger at the board's mis-management prior to Mercer coming in was evident and did not require a boycott to express this anger. Boycotts do nothing constructive. Just as well, as I seem to remember the fair-weather types such as you wanting Mercer out of Hearts in 1982. Where would Hearts be now if the pitch-fork merchants had got their way back then?

eighteen seventyfour

What a f***** embarrassment this thread is.

Howcome lifelong supporters calling for a boycott have just joined Kickback this month ?

Hobo lowlife ****.

If you can't support the team during a difficult period, then you are not a real supporter.

There are a few posters on here including myself who went to Tynecastle week in week out while we got relegated 3 times. The fans anger at the board's mis-management prior to Mercer coming in was evident and did not require a boycott to express this anger. Boycotts do nothing constructive. Just as well, as I seem to remember the fair-weather types such as you wanting Mercer out of Hearts in 1982. Where would Hearts be now if the pitch-fork merchants had got their way back then?

Fair points here. I would suggest though that after the Pettigrew saga, Mercer turned things around and you could see improvements, whereas with Vlad we are going in the wrong direction e.g. 2nd then 4th then 8th then ? and ?20M in debt to last accounts of ?36M in debt. That is the differecne from the Mercer era to now

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Fair points here. I would suggest though that after the Pettigrew saga, Mercer turned things around and you could see improvements, whereas with Vlad we are going in the wrong direction e.g. 2nd then 4th then 8th then ? and ?20M in debt to last accounts of ?36M in debt. That is the differecne from the Mercer era to now

Combined with the fact that the club's business is the least transparent it has possibly ever been. I can't remember being so in the dark about how the club is run.

siegementality
So such a long term sick jambo you just joined this month eh:107years: and you still cannot spell even little words like "ARE" and "C" :hobofish:

Is "C" a word?

heartsfc_fan

This ain't a text forum matey! :P

Away and wipe the spaghetti hoops aff yir Hobo tap ya nugget:p

marshallschunkychicken

We should start up an initiative, and call it that.

That would be a good idea.

:o

Whilst your correct in saying the last set of accounts showed ?36.5m debt - it is wrong to suggest that we are currently running at this debt and you know it.

I'll be happy if you boycott them as well.

Combined with the fact that the club's business is the least transparent it has possibly ever been. I can't remember being so in the dark about how the club is run.

But why do you think you need to know?

It is a private company and unless you are a minority shareholder you have NO RIGHT to know. As a customer (or supporter) you can make a judgment on the product on offer and decide whether you want to buy, or not, that product but there your rights end. If you go into Greggs for a pasty, do you feel you need to know the ins and outs of how they are run?

Guest JamboRobbo
[/b]

It is a private company and unless you are a minority shareholder you have NO RIGHT to know. As a customer (or supporter) you can make a judgment on the product on offer and decide whether you want to buy, or not, that product but there your rights end. If you go into Greggs for a pasty, do you feel you need to know the ins and outs of how they are run?

If HMFC treats supporters as customers, then they should expect the loyalty of customers in return (i.e. none).

Supporters give a lot more loyalty to HMFC than customers would (how many people pay in advance for a years worth of steak bakes from Greggs?).

It would be a shame for HMFC to spoil that by treating it's customers like ****e.

Ridiculous to compare the early Mercer days to what our current fandango owner is doing to the club.

Early on in the Mercer era it was easy to tell that he had HMFC's best interests at heart for the long-term. He was wholly transparent, visible & a good communicator with the media & fans alike.

Romanov however has just been a constant embarrassment & joke to our once proud club for the last 2/3 years.

Under Mercer the club went forward quickly .... Under Romanov the club is sinking at an alarming rate.....& if us fans continue to let him, I fear we will soon not have a club to support at all....

gorgieboy1874
I'll be happy if you boycott them as well.

u jus keep goin 2 the games then and tell romanov that he can do wot the *** he likes wi the club cos u will still blindly giv him all yer hard earned cash

i'll be the 1 standin outside sayin i told ye so wen thers nae club tae support

maroonlegions

NOW, NOW BOYS AND GIRLS, :rolleyes:, so we got beat by Kille and UTD , we have no divine right to win every game and most teams would not have lived with UTD last week, while i admit the players lacked a better work commitment against Kille its still early days and i have a feeling we will bounce back and what better way than beating the hobos , ok we still need players but chin up and lets keep getting behind and supporting the team, HMFC UNTILL I DIE.:)

u jus keep goin 2 the games then and tell romanov that he can do wot the *** he likes wi the club cos u will still blindly giv him all yer hard earned cash

What a hero you are, sir.

A lucky win against the sheep (Who are playing terrible) and all of a sudden these parasites from leith are infesting everywhere again.

Stuart Cosgrove was spot on in his article about these reptiles.

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
[/b]

Jambo Robbo's beaten me to the punch with this one. No way in the world would you pay ?300 up front to Greggs for a year's worth of pasties, nor would you go back if the pasties were dire. There's no comparison to be made there.

im with you mate!!!!

in fact you make the banners/posters VALD G.T.F!!!!,GET VALD OOT ETC,ETC

and i'll meet outside tynie tonight.

if im not there by ten o clock start without me!!!

Good God, you really manage to turn myth into fact when it comes to hibee intellect. Your poor, and I mean poor, attempts at a wind up end up with your support looking even bigger muppets than usual.

Why do hobbits not just come on this board and try and debate matters instead of pretending to be Jambos.

Bring back Rocky, all is forgiven at least he could spell!

Guest juvehearts

:hobofish: how can i dumb this down so you all can understand?

*** of n get tae bk were u blng! :hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish:

Guest juvehearts

you aswell.

a pic of DJ himself really says it all :hobofish:

u r an r's hole.:hobofish::107years:

If HMFC treats supporters as customers, then they should expect the loyalty of customers in return (i.e. none).

Supporters give a lot more loyalty to HMFC than customers would (how many people pay in advance for a years worth of steak bakes from Greggs?).

It would be a shame for HMFC to spoil that by treating it's customers like ****e.

Paying in advance is an option: you don't have to do it even if your father and brother haul you along screaming to the ticket office.

While I agree we deserve better, I was commenting on why the poster thought he had the right to know how the club is run. How HMFC deals with its supporters/patrons/ customers/clients is a separate issue but that does not stop you from getting in your irrelevant tuppence worth.

BTW Greggs steak bakes have gone down hill a bit so I cannot see why you think anyone would want to purchase a year's worth in advance?

Do you even know what the word "supporter" actually means ?

Look it up in a dik-shon-ary, if you can find one.

Do us all a favour and go and play tig with the buses in Gorgie Road, while the rest of us are in Tynecastle SUPPORTING our team, regardless of who owns it, or what we think of them.

Do you even know what the word "supporter" actually means ?

Look it up in a dik-shon-ary, if you can find one.

Do us all a favour and go and play tig with the buses in Gorgie Road, while the rest of us are in Tynecastle SUPPORTING our team, regardless of who owns it, or what we think of them.

well said the gasman :bravo:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Paying in advance is an option: you don't have to do it even if your father and brother haul you along screaming to the ticket office.

While I agree we deserve better, I was commenting on why the poster thought he had the right to know how the club is run. How HMFC deals with its supporters/patrons/ customers/clients is a separate issue but that does not stop you from getting in your irrelevant tuppence worth.

BTW Greggs steak bakes have gone down hill a bit so I cannot see why you think anyone would want to purchase a year's worth in advance?

As it happens, I wasn't saying I deserved to know more. I just made the point that Hearts have virtually no transparency when it comes to their business, and that hardly breeds a healthy atmosphere among the supporters. Onwards and upwards innit.

Archived