People banging on the window

icenoodle

Ding ding. All aboard the easily offended bus.

LOL

Well said mate.

Can't believe the crticism coming out defending those ba*bags and having a go at our own.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
Harmless to a point. Shouting 'fenian *******s' at Nevin and Collins however is not.

correct, I didn't see a lot wrong with a few fans banging on the window and chanting "you hibs *******" at Collins and (possibly) Nevin. I didn't hear what you wrote there but if that was said then that is out of order and is harmful to us as a club.

I'm not going to knock our fans who bothered to travel through for the game for just banging on the window though. If there was more to it than that then yes.

So what was disgraceful and embarrasing about football fans winding up a former Hibs manager.

Is it just because it was on national TV?

I didn't use the word "disgraceful", but I did find it embarrassing.

Maybe that's me. Maybe it's my generation.

Others,who were with me were not impressed, and I know that any uncommitted (football-wise) parent or grand-parent would probably not look favourably on their off-spring joining such a rabble.

Yes. The fact that it was on national television is a big factor in my discomfort.

correct, I didn't see a lot wrong with a few fans banging on the window and chanting "you hibs *******" at Collins and (possibly) Nevin. I didn't hear what you wrote there but if that was said then that is out of order and is harmful to us as a club.

I'm not going to knock our fans who bothered to travel through for the game for just banging on the window though. If there was more to it than that then yes.

It was just one idiot I think, but you could still hear it.

A few "loyal" hearts fans who managed to get through and support their heroes have a wee bit crack with a couple of Hobos and you lot of self righteous, sanctimonious, goody two shoe, snobs can think of nothing better than come on here and mump your gums as if you'd just witnessed some humanitarian atrocity!

Loooooooooooooosers!

Drylaw Hearts

I was standing directly under the window at the centre of all the attention.

I actually had to move seats during HT as I was cringing at the reaction of the Hearts fans.

NONE of those retards were actually sitting anywhere the window, they all seemed to swarm towards it for some reason.

Embarrassing.

A few "loyal" hearts fans who managed to get through and support their heroes have a wee bit crack with a couple of Hobos and you lot of self righteous, sanctimonious, goody two shoe, snobs can think of nothing better than come on here and mump your gums as if you'd just witnessed some humanitarian atrocity!

Loooooooooooooosers!

Post of the year

Personally,I blame they goddam smokers,

The stewards time was taken up moving they heathens from piller to post during the break.

They would have moved the window bangers in a flash if they were otherwise disposed.

:033:

GIUY.

Get a life,sadsacs.

Commander Harris

fair enough - I'll ignore the one idiot. to all the other hearts fans - well done for supporting the team and for winding up the beeb and a couple of hobos :)

Miller Jambo 60
Blame the stewarding not the fans.

You bunch of muppets maybe that biast ref should have been punched as for the wee guys banging their window ha ha should have smashed it.

Im just back passed off but i was there were you lot.:)

The irony really

A bunch of people who chose not to go, having a go at those who did for having a laugh and making the best of a bad night

Im sure you would have all graced us with the pleasure of your presence at the final though and showed these " unneeded" hearts fans how to behave

I was right next to it and thought it was brilliant, it was the hightlight of the night to be honest, what do you expect if you put a former hibby around hearts fans. And Embarassment it wasnt it was great banter and from what i could see Colins appeared to find it funny too. The stewards took ages to respond to it and so can only blame themselves.

Im sure you would have all graced us with the pleasure of your presence at the final though and showed these " unneeded" hearts fans how to behave

AttentionWhore2.jpg

The irony really

A bunch of people who chose not to go, having a go at those who did for having a laugh and making the best of a bad night

Amen to that...

Just got back from the game, cant believe this thread, i thought they were funny. im more embarressed by the crap fans that couldnt be arsed coming through to support their team in a national semi final.

Just got back from the game, cant believe this thread, i thought they were funny. im more embarressed by the crap fans that couldnt be arsed coming through to support their team in a national semi final.

How many do you reckon made the effort?

Rudolf's Mate

Whoa, whoa, whoa mate......

How many threads of it being neds and so on before it became a thread in which ONE person has sung a sectarian song......

Away you go tae bed you plum!

I am not one for giving people stick however I had it on my surround sound and NEVER heard that...... And I am catholic!!!!

I can't believe people are starting to say this now.

How many do you reckon made the effort?

to go through? maybe 10000 if we were lucky, poorest numbers ive seen at hampden in a long time if ever from us. made good amount of noise though and well done to the fans that were there.

In some ways it was a blessing that the BBC box was at that end of the ground.

When it comes to windaes it's better to have banging than licking.

How many threads of it being neds and so on before it became a thread in which ONE person has sung a sectarian song......

I am not one for giving people stick however I had it on my surround sound and NEVER heard that...... And I am catholic!!!!

So am I - why is that relevant?

to go through? maybe 10000 if we were lucky, poorest numbers ive seen at hampden in a long time if ever from us. made good amount of noise though and well done to the fans that were there.

I agree. Wel done to the boys that went through.:)

Rudolf's Mate

Because after 89 post of it being mixed with people saying they were idiots and others saying it was funny, not one person has said that anything sectarian was shouted.

I find it hard to believe that you are the only person to have heard it!

Rudolf's Mate

Put it this way.... It was hard to hear what a number were singing together so to say you heard 1 person shoud it I find very hard to believe!

Drylaw Hearts
7000 if your lucky

That figure is about right.

A pi ss poor turn out imo.

But I won't criticise anyone for not going.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Got to say I heard nothing even remotely like that either.

The Wrinkly Ninja

Well done to the Hearts supporters who were able to make the journey through tonight and chose to do so.

Only thing embarrasing about the support tonight was the number of empty seats.

Miller Jambo 60
anyone who was at the game your entitled to your opinion anyone who did not bother there arse to go shut it the hearts support was fantastic tonight

****ed off and back from hampden

We were majic got ripped in to the Miko haters behind me they soon shat up

found it hilarious tbh, as did all around me.

The disgrace was the lack of fans through at the game, should have had at least 4-5k more than that. You were all obviously at home getting offended at some banging on a window.

Miller Jambo 60

Well said mate my best man was a catholic means nowt to me im hearts through and through.:)

This thread is ridiculous. Young men having a laugh, from where I was Collins seemed to be laughing, nothing was broken, no one was hurt unless Collins gets upset at being called a Hibs b*****d. Harmless youthful exuberance, nothing more than that.

Serves them right for sitting Collins right beside a window in the Hearts end. At least Setanta have the sense to out up a one way window.

For those with kids, were you never young once? Do you want your kids to grow up and not know the meaning of harmless banter? If you condemn that kind of behaviour, why are you letting your kids support a football team, where swear words, aggression and slagging people goes on every week? Anyway, why weren't you at the game?

Because after 89 post of it being mixed with people saying they were idiots and others saying it was funny, not one person has said that anything sectarian was shouted.

I find it hard to believe that you are the only person to have heard it!

Ive just got back from hampden and cant believe half the nonsense about jambos being idiots for banging on windows & sectarian shouts. I was sitting right underneath the studio and it was possibly one of the funniest things Ive saw, Im glad I sky+ it too see the banging. It was a laugh ffs!! (I wasnt one of them only because I wasnt quick enough to get up!!)

There was nonthing sectarian shouted aswell.

Exactly. I am just in and can't believe this thread. If all those so called fans who are so offended by it actually went to the game instead of sitting in the house watching it on TV then they wouldn't have been offended. If you were not at the game, don't comment. end of.

Ive just got back from hampden and cant believe half the nonsense about jambos being idiots for banging on windows & sectarian shouts. I was sitting right underneath the studio and it was possibly one of the funniest things Ive saw, Im glad I sky+ it too see the banging. It was a laugh ffs!! (I wasnt one of them only because I wasnt quick enough to get up!!)

There was nonthing sectarian shouted aswell.

I was sitting next to it with my daughter and thought it was funny and harmless. If they don't want that to happen don't sell the seats in front and put a couple of Stewards there.

I didn't hear anything sectarian and, as various adversaries will confirm, I'm a wet PC liberal. :whistling:

Great stuff from the fans through there. :)

Sadly, I suspect a few may have been lifted by Strathclyde's "finest". :mad:

None were lifted at all. Found it quite funny when I WAS AT THE GAME, unlike these part-timers who moan about something as trivial as this. Really sad, get a life or even try to support your team at the game instead of sitting in front of the tv and moaning about it. It was funny and John Collins was giving as good as he got.

Oh, and before I get all the garbage excuses about working, costs, I'm a better Hearts fan than you and the rest of that garbage, I was in London this afternoon and still made it back up for the game.

loveofthegame
Hearts fans apparently...GTF boys.

Better fans than you, at least they were at the game.

What a clown, they were havin a laugh FFS. I found it funny anyway, maybe saw it differently from my seat in the ground though.

badly drawn boy
I think it's hilarious tbh.

Just saw it

Thought it was brilliant -spit the dummy out Nevin and his rant at Rock steady -pricelless , about time they were highlighted for what they are

GIRUY

Who gives a toss about people banging on a feckin window!

That's me just back and tbh im a lot more interested in how gutless the hearts players were than about some fans having a laugh.It's not as if its going to get us docked points or anything.

badly drawn boy
Was watching this with my kids, who were disgusted at the antics of so called mature football supporters.

Condonement of this is as moronic as the perpretrators!

Seriously -you maybe have to bring your kids up in a more relaxed environment , doesnt sound good for the long term

Not long back form Hampdump.

Does anyone have a clip?

Buffalo Bill

badly drawn boy
So you think its allright to cause a public disorder?....on national tv.......during one of our national competitions........:(

Lost it.

Lost it -you dont sound like you ever had it

Just saw it

Thought it was brilliant -spit the dummy out Nevin and his rant at Rock steady -pricelless , about time they were highlighted for what they are

GIRUY

I just had to watch it again to see Nevin's wee rant, I must have missed due to me laughing. What a clown!!

How nobody can find that funny is beyond me!!

I think I would rather be a idiot than have no sense of humour!!

Not long back form Hampdump.

Does anyone have a clip?

Buffalo Bill

If I knew how to download from my sky+ then I would get it posted for you, Im sure it will appear on youtube in no time.

Archived