People banging on the window

icenoodle

Walter Bishop
LOL very true Horse. Tucked up in bed with his horlicks. ;)

You were only there because the Celtic game was off!!!!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed as I suspected one of the so called Hearts support brigade. Quite happy we got beat. :rolleyes:

Not happy we got beaten. Happy that I didn't spend a fair amount of time and money going through and watching it, when I could watch it for free in the comfort of my own home.

:)

p.s. Admit it, you're gutted that RedM's shown you and Horse to be quite the pair of chums de la bum. ;)

loveofthegame
And that makes it ok?

Yes. Where they ****ed and murdering ppl i'd say no, but in the circumstances i think being ****ed is a suitable excuse.

Get a life

Maybe he wants to join our gang Julio;)

LOL. A Hearts version of that Hun on the train last night that didn't know Craig levein ever played. :P:confused:

Yes. Where they ****ed and murdering ppl i'd say no, but in the circumstances i think being ****ed is a suitable excuse.

Get a life

Wind yer neck in clown.

It was a question, it was answered. I said nothing more.

I certainly didnt say i thought it was unacceptable.

jeez, some people.

LOL. A Hearts version of that Hun on the train last night that didn't know Craig levein ever played. :P:confused:

Have you guys ever been inside each other?

loveofthegame
Wind yer neck in clown.

It was a question, it was answered. I said nothing more.

I certainly didnt say i thought it was unacceptable.

jeez, some people.

Aye your right there, some people....

The People's Chimp
Not happy we got beaten. Happy that I didn't spend a fair amount of time and money going through and watching it, when I could watch it for free in the comfort of my own home.

p.s. Admit it, you're gutted that RedM's shown you and Horse to be quite the pair of chums de la bum. ;)

I don't think I'd ever be "happy" to miss a Hearts game. I miss them all the time, but I'm never particularly "happy" about that, nevermind the outcome.

I don't think I'd ever be "happy" to miss a Hearts game. I miss them all the time, but I'm never particularly "happy" about that, nevermind the outcome.

Indeed TL. Speaks volumes. :)

You & your 'special friend' RedM seem a bit too obsessed with the relationship between Julio & Horse???? ...... Are you hoping for a bit of swinging??

RedM suffering from too many headaches is he?? :P

Well said ....

Have you guys ever been inside each other?

Think that sort of question should be in the Shed...so if you care to move over...;)

NAME AND SHAME THEM.

THEY MAKE ME SICK. JUST GROW UP LADS, EH!

POST PICTURES!! I DEMAND THE CLUB BAN THEM FOR LIFE!

I was at the game and it was a great laugh, for all the hearts fans moaning GTF, at least we made the trip to hampden - NO EXCUSES... had to use a days holiday to go, great laugh before game, hearts fans were great at the game, we just werent good enough on the night.

Watched the clip when I got back and laughed, but then I have a sense of humor.

It is amazing how many ppl on this board moan about fellow jambos, but dont go to the big games themselves, the games that fans like me live for.

I was at the game and it was a great laugh, for all the hearts fans moaning GTF, at least we made the trip to hampden - NO EXCUSES... had to use a days holiday to go, great laugh before game, hearts fans were great at the game, we just werent good enough on the night.

Watched the clip when I got back and laughed, but then I have a sense of humor.

It is amazing how many ppl on this board moan about fellow jambos, but dont go to the big games themselves, the games that fans like me live for.

Where did you watch it, id like to see it again. cheers

Sorry should have said do you list uphill gardening as one of your favourite hobbies.............;)

Im guessing your the taker.

Where did you watch it, id like to see it again. cheers

Had the Sky plus on record when I left the house, so watched that when I got in.

JC took it well and laughed, Nevin was really peed off :)

Was at the game last night and was right nxt to the whole thing thought it was brilliant .Some people need to get a life it was some inocent fun from guys who made the effort to get through to weegie land and support there team, unlike most of the idiots on here who watched the game on the tv and jumped straigh on there pc's to have a moan get a life sadsacks. If you were there your entitled to your opinion if not try coming to the games instead of being keyboard warriors:mad:

200milesfromgorgie
Was at the game last night and was right nxt to the whole thing thought it was brilliant .Some people need to get a life it was some inocent fun from guys who made the effort to get through to weegie land and support there team, unlike most of the idiots on here who watched the game on the tv and jumped straigh on there pc's to have a moan get a life sadsacks. If you were there your entitled to your opinion if not try coming to the games instead of being keyboard warriors:mad:

bit harsh mate i watched it on the telly box but thought it was class. dougie belongs in the shire.

9 pages this has lasted. How incredibly sad. :sad:

Thats bad enough, but there are another 2 threads on the subject, one including a poll deciding if it was acceptable/

Who ever said kickback took things too far....

Drylaw Hearts
bit harsh mate i watched it on the telly box but thought it was class. dougie belongs in the shire.

Class !!

Really ?

Thats bad enough, but there are another 2 threads on the subject, one including a poll deciding if it was acceptable/

Imagine if JKB was around after certain games such as the Tom Hart Memorial match. :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Sergio Garcia

I had started the poll as i was interested to see how the majority felt on the issue, isnt that the point with polls, to see how the board feels and i did ask in my opening post of the poll to merge the threads!!!!

I'll ask permission next time.

loveofthegame
Class !!

Really ?

Maybe not classy but certainly fun and different enough to be class, yes

This thread could really do with being closed now though!

The post is not diredted at everyone who watched the game on the tv, not everyone can make every game, it was directed at guys on this thread who didnt even go to the game yet pass judgement on those who did

LOL. Jenners...............:P

1982 IIRC Julio...we lost at Easter Road....caused havoc in Princes Street with Jenners taking the brunt?

200milesfromgorgie
The post is not diredted at everyone who watched the game on the tv, not everyone can make every game, it was directed at guys on this thread who didnt even go to the game yet pass judgement on those who did

yeah i know. just got make it clear. things alway egt lost in translation on here.:527:

I had started the poll as i was interested to see how the majority felt on the issue, isnt that the point with polls, to see how the board feels and i did ask in my opening post of the poll to merge the threads!!!!

I'll ask permission next time.

No need, the post was not a dig at you, more just that such a small incedent has sparked such a reaction.

Not really the end of the world.

:527:

away and dont talk pish!

just a bit of banging never harmed anyone, if you were offended by it you're a sad *****

A nine page thread with folk who couldn't even be arsed going to watch a cup semi-final calling the fans who actually turned up a "disgrace" and an "embarrasement" for giving abuse to a former Hibs manager.

Ironic.

Maybe next time you can actually turn up and show us how we're meant to behave? :rolleyes:

Midweek games are always difficult for me mate as I only get out of work at 9pm. I watched it in the office and was on kickback. Fair play to the guys who made the trip and the banter may have seemed harmless but as Brillo Pad heed said the moronic element of the Jambo support have turned up. I disagree and did think it was funny to begin with. Then it just became annoying.

I work daft hours so I can afford to attend games home and away aswell as pay my mortgage. Not everybody tries to be a keyboard hardman like you though...;)

I never thought I'd see the day when I admit that John Collins has more of a sense of humour than some Hearts fans.

Guest Dr Venkman

I think what must have seemed like a drink fuelled jolly jape before the game and at half time to those present sadly came across on national television as grown men making a complete d!ck of themselves. And doing it with Hearts scarves on. Embarrassing.

And i was at the game.

BTW It really saddens made to see the state of some of the Hearts support these days. Paranoid, whinging, desperate to prove that the state that we've got ourselves into is somehow the SFA or Pat Nevin's fault. Embarrassing.

Fair play to Collins though for taking it, thought he came across on telly very well last night, called the game just about right.

I think what must have seemed like a drink fuelled jolly jape before the game and at half time to those present sadly came across on national television as grown men making a complete d!ck of themselves. And doing it with Hearts scarves on. Embarrassing.

And i was at the game.

BTW It really saddens made to see the state of some of the Hearts support these days. Paranoid, whinging, desperate to prove that the state that we've got ourselves into is somehow the SFA or Pat Nevin's fault. Embarrassing.

Fair play to Collins though for taking it, thought he came across on telly very well last night, called the game just about right.

Ah, finally, some sense.

away and dont talk pish!

just a bit of banging never harmed anyone, if you were offended by it you're a sad *****

Ever had the CSA on your case ?:)

Back to the OP. It's not the sort of thing I'd do in a million years but I thought it was hilarious at the time. It was like watching bairns at a poor oot - everybody scrambling to get a spot. Some guys even carrying others on their shoulders. Even funnier when one lone steward went over to tell them to get away.

Hats off to veryone that went last night. Great noise at times.

I never thought I'd see the day when I admit that John Collins has more of a sense of humour than some Hearts fans.

LC it says it all about some on here. Truly pathetic the reaction to these PC hadwringers. They do my nut in. :mad:

1982 IIRC Julio...we lost at Easter Road....caused havoc in Princes Street with Jenners taking the brunt?

Yes thats the one. Those were the days. ;)

Archived