People banging on the window

icenoodle

The only disgrace were the thousands of empty seats in the Hearts end last night. Give me one of these 'yobs' over 20 of you keyboard moaners.

Couldnt agree more!! ..... All these sanctimonious fools who were on here posting their displeasure DURING the game, instead of travelling through to get behind their team in a semi-final ..... THEY are the disgrace to Heart of Midlothian in my eyes.

OK, some maybe couldn't make it through for various reasons .... but to then come on here & berate fellow Hearts supporters that DID travel through to the game.....as you say, keyboard moaners.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skippy Doodle

What a joke.Rather and worry about the state of our club off and on the park,some fans(probably some u weren't even at the game) take a dig at a few young lads having a laugh at half time.**** right off.I was ****ed off at the lack of backing some of us gave the team last night.I lost count at the number of times I was told to sit down By fans who had probably been to their first away game of the season.Why don't u channel this agression towards hearts fans to better use and start showing a bit of backbone and take it out on those responsible - Pedro,Vlad ect

Football fans making a noise at a football game - SHOCK

I couldn't care less if people where banging on the windows and making noise, and the clowns who see this as a problem can gtf.

As for Dougie DOHEED, i think he is a moron.

For info.

Im not taking the P.

I havent stated my own view on the subject.

However if you wish me to. I think it was embarrassing, those involved did themselves no favours, looked silly and as ambassadors for the club (as all fans are to some extent) they certainly did nothing to help the clubs reputation.

But, I also dont think its that big an issue, many on the thread simply have put their view across, but many have screamed and shouted both in favour and against. Its that element that I think is funny. For a variety of reasons. But simply because those who feel that strongly about it must do so for a reason - and those reasons are the interesting bit.

well if this is the case, why did you not answer my reply to you in post 229?

Well, I would say what?

I am backtracking from what exactly?

Care to enlighten me about the "specifics" i am "hiding behind" and the "general aspects of the reality of the situation" I am ignoring...

I honestly do not have the first ****in clue what you are talking about Bapswent. I logged on this morning, saw this thread, and added to it as I saw fit.

Why you would think I would be backtracking I dont know, cos there is absolutely nothing to backtrack from!

Mental mental thread, even crazier postings by people like you.

Instead of answering me, you simply replied "this thread is hilarious", thats whats led to my confusion re where you are coming from.

Cheers

So if you're not at the game you're not entitled to an opinion

Of course you can have an opinion, doesn't mean anything though.

Watching three stands on the TV at home doesn't give anyone the right to slag off Hearts fans at the game.

So we all mump and moan about the treatment and biased opinions that the media give against Hearts, but when some of our loyal supporters decide to wind up the protagonists they are a 'disgrace', 'embarrassment' and '^^^^s'???

Well done boys.

Zero tolerance of the media & the GFA.

I can't believe what a ridiculous overreation this has caused. I was a good bit away from it but it looked/sounded like harmless fun. Someone in the crowd said a window had been smashed and at that point i thought it had been taken too far but it turns out nothing was smashed so I'm really struggling to see what the fuss is all about.

Couldnt agree more!! ..... All these sanctimonious fools who were on here posting their displeasure DURING the game, instead of travelling through to get behind their team in a semi-final ..... THEY are the disgrace to Heart of Midlothian in my eyes.

OK, some maybe couldn't make it through for various reasons .... but to then come on here & berate fellow Hearts supporters that DID travel through to the game.....as you say, keyboard moaners.

Indeed OH and they call themselves Hearts supporters. The irony. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how worked up some people are getting about this. I was just down from the incident, and it was a total non event, quite funny, though.

Get out more, lads.

Watching three stands on the TV at home doesn't give anyone the right to slag off Hearts fans at the game.

I actually found it very funny and dont see the fuss but that statement above is a crock of ^%$ but wait i wasnt at the game due to work so i guess my opinion doesnt count.

Every Hearts fan has an opinion and its as valid as yours sorry if that doesnt fit with the IM THE BEST FAN IN THE WORLD attitude that you seem to have.

I dont see why someone having an opinion on Hearts fans behaviour and how they are perceived on national TV should be limited to those that attend.

Like i say i was chuckling away if some didnt like it fair enough.

Far too many idiots on here complaining about this hilarious incident.... GIRUY! Next time.... the pundits studio window should be smashed! ;)

Be offended, I don't think many people will care.

Exactly. Not much room on the offended bus. Please move up the back. Beep beep. :)

Think you've got your wire's crossed John. I was at the game and I aint having a pop at any hearts fans... I think the guys banging on the window were hilarious, it's what happens after you've had a jar or two. We were all young once..

I actually found it very funny and dont see the fuss but that statement above is a crock of ^%$ but wait i wasnt at the game due to work so i guess my opinion doesnt count.

Every Hearts fan has an opinion and its as valid as yours sorry if that doesnt fit with the IM THE BEST FAN IN THE WORLD attitude that you seem to have.

I dont see why someone having an opinion on Hearts fans behaviour and how they are perceived on national TV should be limited to those that attend.

Like i say i was chuckling away if some didnt like it fair enough.

Atta boy !!!!!!

Can't believe all these arm chair fan (nies) are going on about people who actually got off their e rse to support the team. :mad:

posted the same thing last night julio once I got back from the game. Kiddy on hearts fans these guys..

Jambo, Goodbye

I laughed when i saw it from my seat,

JC laughed, good on him really

The biggest disgrace I witnessed were our empty seats and almost all of the Rangers fans singing 'we are the people'

posted the same thing last night julio once I got back from the game. Kiddy on hearts fans these guys..

Exactly Horse. It was a semi final FFS. Yet they come on here all indignant about some guys having a laugh at the game. Get a life. :rolleyes:

I officially declare that those who went to the game last night, win.

What they've won...well, I don't think that's ever been specified.

I think I had a better time staying in last night and watching the game on TV. I think I win.

Guest JamboRobbo

I think I had a better time staying in last night and watching the game on TV. I think I win.

First prize was a miserable drive home, and a couple hours less kip last night. And I think a certain JKB poster must've won a bottle of Midouri also.

Guess it comes down to what people find funny. If you're amused to the point of hysterics by a bunch of Buckied-up, schemie kids banging loudly on a window....okay....

:laugh:

First prize was a miserable drive home, and a couple hours less kip last night. And I think a certain JKB poster must've won a bottle of Midouri also.

In that case, I'll definitely settle for the consolation prize of being a part-timer. :)

p.s. ah wuz at the 0-1 gers semi when de boer scored so dinnae mess or ah'll pure bang on yuh windaes...

The People's Chimp
What a joke.Rather and worry about the state of our club off and on the park,some fans(probably some u weren't even at the game) take a dig at a few young lads having a laugh at half time.**** right off.I was ****ed off at the lack of backing some of us gave the team last night.I lost count at the number of times I was told to sit down By fans who had probably been to their first away game of the season.Why don't u channel this agression towards hearts fans to better use and start showing a bit of backbone and take it out on those responsible - Pedro,Vlad ect

To be fair, my dad, who recently had a hip op, asked the boy in front to sit down as otherwise he wouldn't have seen the game. He's a season ticket holder and has been to a number of away games yet you're claiming he's some kind of pseudo fan because he asked you to sit down?

And i couldn't care less if hearts fans banged a window.

Guest Dipped Flake

The biggest disgrace I witnessed were our empty seats and almost all of the Rangers fans singing 'we are the people'

I thiught it was quite funny at half-time but no idea how it came across on the tv. Agree the about empty seats, maybe not a disgrace but an embarrassment, maybe time to quit with the big team guff eh!...Not got a clue what you are on about with the 'we are the people' bit, what is wrong with that???

Hardly surprising you didn't go to support the team. :)

I didn't use the word "disgraceful", but I did find it embarrassing.

Maybe that's me. Maybe it's my generation.

Others,who were with me were not impressed, and I know that any uncommitted (football-wise) parent or grand-parent would probably not look favourably on their off-spring joining such a rabble.

Yes. The fact that it was on national television is a big factor in my discomfort.

I was at home watching the carry on hoping that my son was not involved.I have always told him not act like me. I thought the whole situation amusing.There was a wonderful irony about supporters who paid to get in,getting national attention in rivalry with the commentators,full of self importance,who were getting paid to be there.

I cannot believe that it is just "hearts morons" who behave like this"Rock Steady were AWOL.

Exactly Horse. It was a semi final FFS. Yet they come on here all indignant about some guys having a laugh at the game. Get a life. :rolleyes:

"Exactly Horse..."

"I was just thinking the very same thing Julio...."

"Bravo Horse! How profound...."

"No, no Julio. Not a patch on your natural briliance...."

"Aww Horse, you're the gifted genius...not I...."

:biggrin:

I swear to god, if you two aren't the same person then there's clearly some sort of grand romance going on here...

portobellojambo1
Total embarrassment, they could just sing and that would be funny but banging on the fecking windows.

Disgrace.

When taken into context, i.e. all the problems that we have had to endure over the last couple of years, the real embarrassments (standard of performance on park, standard of players allowed to play etc. etc.) we have put up with, I fail to see how so many people are getting so excited about a few youngsters banging on a studio window, even more the fact that it has now run to almost 9 pages.

Personally I thought the biggest moment of embarrassment last night was the miss by Andrius Velicka, a chance I would have expected a one legged, blind man to score, but no it appears it was actually a few kids banging on a window.

Hardly surprising you didn't go to support the team. :)

I know. Freezing night in January, spending money I can't afford to spend to go and watch what was always going to be a rubbish match. Don't see the attraction, really.

Look on the bright side; had Hearts won, you'd have had the "I was there" bragging rights. We lost, so suck it up, champ.

ToadKiller Dog

Have to say that even our empty seats made more noise than the grrrrrss support for most of the match in fact until they got there second.

Fuss about nothing this banging on the window and singing towards joan collins dont remember any fuss made when our fans did the same to walker during a setanta live game.

poor poor dougalie donnely what a hard job he has having to out up with a bit of noise.

"Exactly Horse..."

I swear to god, if you two aren't the same person then there's clearly some sort of grand romance going on here...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

john brownlee
I'm an old git (as well) and was close to the "incident"....I laughed my heid off (no violence was involved). Can't beat bringing down these sanctimonious, pretentious, holier than thou biased commentators....get a life it was fun :)

Same here and not far from the "incident" and probably been there but for that large wall and fence( which incidently blocked my view for most of the game) It was good to see the kids having fun and one young chap vaulted the said wall and was heading in my direction out of control but steaded himself and regained control avoiding me, thanks son, it was a brilliant piece of acrobatics.

and to the comment made by the doktor nobody was hurt . never seen it on the TV but it would have been nice the see these pretentious bar stewards with the quakeing anusus condeming the little bit of fun afforded in the circumstances as the Hearts fans had gotten little from the GFA, gleski polis ref and all the others that contrabuted to making sure the huns got to the final.

apart from the result I enjoyed the trip through had a good curry (CURRY OK) couple of beers trouble free game and never got caught in the bad snarl ups that everybody seem to have encountered. Thats what you get with number one son driving with the aid of sat nav and not dad reading a map.

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

I know. Freezing night in January, spending money I can't afford to spend to go and watch what was always going to be a rubbish match. Don't see the attraction, really.

Look on the bright side; had Hearts won, you'd have had the "I was there" bragging rights. We lost, so suck it up, champ.

Indeed as I suspected one of the so called Hearts support brigade. Quite happy we got beat. :rolleyes:

"Exactly Horse..."

Oh diddums feel left out Redm. :)

For the record, I loved it. We laughed like **** when we seen it on telly.

Nevins face was a picture.

Get a sense of humour ya bunch of drones.

For the record, I loved it. We laughed like **** when we seen it on telly.

Nevins face was a picture.

Get a sense of humour ya bunch of drones.

I was standing pretty close and didn't think much of it.

when i got home i hit the fast forward to see some bits

of the game and must admit i cringed and the start of the banging

and then woke the whole house laughing at Nevin.

The best bit of tv for a long time.

Archived