FAO any player reading this forum!!!!

i8hibsh

Indeed. The result of our current "fast food" culture. People are far too willing to fool themselves that three years of damage - both on and off the pitch - can be fixed in a matter of months. Anybody that expected us to be a seriously good team this season is having a laugh. We all want that, but after the mess that was last season and all the crap that we as a club took because of it, we can't honestly expect to be the cream of the crop this time around.

With the current regime in charge of the club, we will NEVER be the 'cream of the crop'!! .... How long will it take some people to cotton on to this fact!?!

Dr. Bapswent
Another knee jerk reaction?? ...... We've been inconsistent & mince for the past 2 or 3 seasons!?!?!

Then is shouldn't be a surprise that causes people to combust with grief.

Then is shouldn't be a surprise that causes people to combust with grief.

Yeah, let's just accept the situation & let our current owner drive us further & further into debt by paying wages to mediocre (at best!) players!!

Another knee jerk reaction?? ...... We've been inconsistent & mince for the past 2 or 3 seasons!?!?!

watch it mate or or you will get called an "attention seeker" for not putting a positive spin on things

Dr. Bapswent
Yeah, let's just accept the situation & let our current owner drive us further & further into debt by paying wages to mediocre (at best!) players!!

I dont see many people accepting it.

And i see even fewer making ridiculous over the top, toys out the pram statements that serve no purpose other than to draw attention though.

People can kick and scream all they want, it doesnt make some people better fans than others, and it doesnt solves anything.

but keeping a modicum of sense and perspective is probably the only useful things people can do.

(im not refering to anyone in particular with above said statements).

monkfish1979
With the current regime in charge of the club, we will NEVER be the 'cream of the crop'!! .... How long will it take some people to cotton on to this fact!?!

Without proof it meets none of the requirements to be considered a fact. Many people can "cotton on" to speculative opinion, but I'll make my own mind up, thanks. The number of people on here that expect you to feel cowed for having your own view on a matter simply because they feel justified in their liberal and altogether unwarranted use of the word "fact"...... sheesh.

Without proof it meets none of the requirements to be considered a fact. Many people can "cotton on" to speculative opinion, but I'll make my own mind up, thanks. The number of people on here that expect you to feel cowed for having your own view on a matter simply because they feel justified in their liberal and altogether unwarranted use of the word "fact"...... sheesh.

That may be the dictionary definition of the word 'fact', but when it comes to Romanov, you dont need proof for it to be fact, you just need common sense!

& judging by attendance figures so far this season, quite a substantial number of people are 'cottoning on'...!!

I dont see many people accepting it.

And i see even fewer making ridiculous over the top, toys out the pram statements that serve no purpose other than to draw attention though.

People can kick and scream all they want, it doesnt make some people better fans than others, and it doesnt solves anything.

but keeping a modicum of sense and perspective is probably the only useful things people can do.

(im not refering to anyone in particular with above said statements).

True ... horses for courses tho.

downthepeckingorder

I have read these threads for quite a while now but this one I felt the need to respond too.

Let me start off by stating I am a player of HMFC and I do care about what happens on the pitch. This season so far I have not played any part in the first team and it frustrates me too. You are right in some respect with what you said,there are a lot of players here that dont give a dam about playing for Hearts and they are being very well rewarded for doing so.

A lot of the so called fringe players like myself are getting very frustrated watching these big time charlies stroll about in training knowing regardless of how they train or play they will be in the side.

As for Romanov selecting the side that plays I can not confirm or deny this as I dont know. And the situation with the wages delay was not a big deal we all knew we would get paid I believe this was a glitch.

Glad to get this off my chest and ready to be flammed for being a Hibby and what not.

Dr. Bapswent
I have read these threads for quite a while now but this one I felt the need to respond too.

Let me start off by stating I am a player of HMFC and I do care about what happens on the pitch. This season so far I have not played any part in the first team and it frustrates me too. You are right in some respect with what you said,there are a lot of players here that dont give a dam about playing for Hearts and they are being very well rewarded for doing so.

A lot of the so called fringe players like myself are getting very frustrated watching these big time charlies stroll about in training knowing regardless of how they train or play they will be in the side.

As for Romanov selecting the side that plays I can not confirm or deny this as I dont know. And the situation with the wages delay was not a big deal we all knew we would get paid I believe this was a glitch.

Glad to get this off my chest and ready to be flammed for being a Hibby and what not.

Who's first?

monkfish1979
That may be the dictionary definition of the word 'fact', but when it comes to Romanov, you dont need proof for it to be fact, you just need common sense!

& judging by attendance figures so far this season, quite a substantial number of people are 'cottoning on'...!!

Indeed. But who decides whether those that describe themselves as having "common sense" really do possess this quality or use their claim to being blessed with it as a way of coercing others to join with them in their mindless panic?

In the time I've read jkb, about 0.1% of the rumours I've read have come to fruition. Speculation on here generally has absolutely nothing to do with what Romanov or UKIO are up to, and there is an increasing contingent within the support that seems to be severing all ties with real life in favour of an action-packed, conspiracy-filled soap opera with our club at the middle.

If anything is officially announced then fair enough - it's happened and we move on from there. If somebody legitimately "in the know" wishes to pass comment, again - fair dos. In all honesty though, most of what we claim to know about Romanov has been passed on to us from the pages of newspapers that are the next logical step up from "Colouring in with the Tweenies".

Just gtf Audrey :)

downthepeckingorder

Im not here to stir up trouble I felt the need to respond to this thread as I do care about what happens on the pitch. Im 100% real but not going to state my name for obvious reasons.

I don't know why the upset on here. It wouldn't be Monday if 18 Hibsh didn't have his rant about the lazy arrogant overpaid players. My wife is an ardent soap opera watcher having watched two for about thirty years and cannot wait until Monday to see what the drama will be for that week. I am now the same, I cannot wait until Friday to listen to Csabas conference, and cannot wait until Monday to read 18's rebuttal. Nothing like drama to start the week.

Now my wife and I having something in common we both like drama queens.:cool:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

normal_LOL-lolz.jpg

Dr. Bapswent

So who could this be?

Not played in the first team?

Aguiar....Glen?

I dont imagine these people would use the phrase....'big time charlies'.

Thats a UK thing.

So who could it be?

hmmmm

downthepeckingorder

I have told you the fans how I felt about things and thats about all I can do. I just hope that you guys turn up every weeks and know that given the chance I will give you my all.

This will be the last post from me and thank you for your time.

Dr. Bapswent
I have told you the fans how I felt about things and thats about all I can do. I just hope that you guys turn up every weeks and know that given the chance I will give you my all.

Were we getting too close...

I don't know why the upset on here. It wouldn't be Monday if 18 Hibsh didn't have his rant about the lazy arrogant overpaid players. My wife is an ardent soap opera watcher having watched two for about thirty years and cannot wait until Monday to see what the drama will be for that week. I am now the same, I cannot wait until Friday to listen to Csabas conference, and cannot wait until Monday to read 18's rebuttal. Nothing like drama to start the week.

Now my wife and I having something in common we both like drama queens.:cool:

I can understand the upset at how the season is going but not the surprise.

I can understand the upset at how the season is going but not the surprise.

I didn't write it well enough, I was really meaning the people upset with 18 Hibsh, I can certainly and am upset myself about the way we have played particularly the last two games. I get great pleasure out of the OP and his Monday morning rants, but I would be extremely concerned if he was not as I think to some extent extracting the urine.

Cheers mate for keepin us in the picture!

Agree with you re Nade. Although he still doesn't look fit enough, he certainly does care now. Don't know if anyone noticed, but when the final whistle went Nade threw his hands in the air in disgust and looked genuinely gutted that we got beat, while the rest just shrugged their shoulders and trudged off. We could do with more of that kind of attitude to being beaten.

I noticed that too. I was vaguely encouraged by it, but I'm not assuming it was definitely genuine, any more than badge-kissing indicates a deep-seated love affair with any given club. Trust has to be earned, and Nade has a long, long way to go before we can believe he has the club's best interests at heart.

I notice Csaba is still bemoaning his inability to last the pace, for instance. Just how long does it take a professional player to get fit enough to play ninety minutes - or even an hour?

Guest JamboRobbo

Whilst it's a bit ott, I agree with the sentiments of the OP.

Drives me crazy when I wait all week for the football, then you turn up and it looks like the players don't care enough. We maybe don't have outstanding talents all over the park, but we have promising young players, and so long as I see them giving their all for HMFC, thats all I ask.

100% effort every minute they are on the park should be a given.

I don't really feel we got that 100% from everyone on Saturday. By the looks of some, I'm not even suring their giving it all they've got in training to be ready when they get their chance.

What are Hearts training methods? We always seem to have the most injuries or generally just the unfittest players in the league. Im sure this has been raised before but it really is an issue. Nade is a complete joke. Does he care about Hearts? Not nearly as much as he cares about a nice bit of cake. How cant he be fit yet? Its bloody October!!

Archived