FAO any player reading this forum!!!!

i8hibsh

I don't give a sh** who you are, pack your bags and GTF away from this club.

Deposit a large amount of money into the Hearts account for all the wages you have stolen from this club and NEVER return.

Get the address of EVERY Hearts fan and knock on all our doors, go down on your knees and beg for our forgiveness.

You are not worth the steam of my urine!

**** off

Guest juvehearts

morning,

now please **** off.

what about the youth players? glen,wagner,copil e.c.t?

they read this site.

get a grip.

EDIT* Does it only have to be hearts players, a few other players from JBK FC e.c.t read & post on this site)

morning,

now please **** off.

what about the youth players? glen,wagner,copil e.c.t?

they read this site.

get a grip.

EDIT* Does it only have to be hearts players, a few other players from JBK FC e.c.t read & post on this site)

Obviously I don't mean the youth players

we need to stop taking any positives from this shower

There are no positives

pennantjambo

Deposit a large amount of money into the Hearts account for all the wages you have stolen from this club and NEVER return.

Get the address of EVERY Hearts fan and knock on all our doors, go down on your knees and beg for our forgiveness.

**** off

The players and the manager are just doing as they're told.

Vlad's the real culprit and as long as he's there etc etc etc.

Round-up, Kills the root, kills the weed!

**** off

Driver?

Driver?

For what it's worth Miko, Driver, Special K and of course Mikey are our only stand outs this season.

Maybe Johnsson too BUT

They must all be held accountable. It is a team effort.

I'm hurting so bad guys

rubbish, what position in the team does he play ?.

its the players and csaba laszio fault, vlad has his faults, but playing without comitment/guts/ and could not give a flying feck about hearts is the players fault end off.

For what it's worth Miko, Driver, Special K and of course Mikey are our only stand outs this season.

Maybe Johnsson too BUT

They must all be held accountable. It is a team effort.

I'm hurting so bad guys

Away and put the gas oven on then

**** off

Seconded.

It goes wihtout saying what Romanov is doing to our club. I hate him more than anything

However, in fairness he is paying ridiculously high wages to these players. These players are not doing anything on the pitch

I think we're getting our knickers in a twist too close to the start of the season. Wait till Csaba's played all the teams, and if it's still as bad, we panic!

Yesterday was as bad as I have seen the team play, lack of passing, passion, etc. But we gave the game away. The team can give more (I think the midfield should be populated by midfielder, for example) and they are off form, to be kind to them.

Unfortunately I think technically better players switch off subconiously when the hoofballers take over. I have to give Kingston his due, he put in a shift yesterday - helped by the fact he is suspended for the next Ghana match;) A lot of the players we criticise can at least play with both feet and don't need to spin around on one pin.

If we had a team on form, we would be in a much better position. I think it more to do with form than taking the money - look at Aberdeen, they were all over Hibs, two unlucky decisions and Rearend does them in!

If you take away the OF and look at the players Hearts have better than the rest - or they at least would be very happy to have (IMHO):

Kello

Balogh

Berra

Zaluikas

Karapidis

Stewart

Kingston

Jonsson

Aguir

Palazuelos

Miko

Aboa

Driver

Cesnauskis

Nade

Possibly Tullberg (I have my hopes)

Gary Glen

Three things stand out 1. we need two full backs (Wallace himself says he lacks confidence and it is not a good time to be playing at Tynie; Thomson is still young. 2. Why when we have so many strong midfielders do we play a defender? 3. We need another striker.

So you could say they are taking their money or just completely off form! I go for the latter.

OP is 100% right. Killie beat us because they wanted to win more than us, just like all the garbage games last season.

What summed it up for me was Killie's winner. One of the *****ing basics you learn as a defender is not to let the ball bounce. Wimp Berra and Bombscare Zal were playing statues, which reeks of lack of effort. People can moan about formations and team selections, but in spite of those it comes down to the personnel bawsing up on both individual and collective levels.

Pathetic. What a farce the playing staff are. :mad:

pennantjambo
rubbish, what position in the team does he play ?.

its the players and csaba laszio fault, vlad has his faults, but playing without comitment/guts/ and could not give a flying feck about hearts is the players fault end off.

His position is overall leader of our club and he leads? by example.

If he interferes in any way whatsoever with player selection or tactics & substitutions then he undermines Laslo's role, makes him look weak in ours, and the players eyes.

Let the owner own, let the manager manage. End of.

sorry but no matter how much you are hurting your an a**e! fact the players only doing what the are told, yes they every one of them where where a yard short yesterday but look at all the good football we have played every one is allowed a bad day but i just wish they all didn't have one on the same day

Guest juvehearts
Obviously I don't mean the youth players

we need to stop taking any positives from this shower

There are no positives

what shower m8

you said FAO ANY player reading this?

which player or players are you refering to?

hearts FC, or any player of any team?

it just looks like youre seeking im an attention whore thread.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

**** off

Mediocrity comes from the top, and we are never going to go anywhere while Vlad is here. We won't go down either but he's maintaining a mid-table club, nothing more. That's not necessarily a criticism, just an observation.

sorry but no matter how much you are hurting your an a**e! fact the players only doing what the are told, yes they every one of them where where a yard short yesterday but look at all the good football we have played every one is allowed a bad day but i just wish they all didn't have one on the same day

reality! WE ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS. The first few weeks were a false dawn, but that doesnt mean the season is over. We still have alot of players out or unfit (including 3 of the new guys), so give it a few months not a few days.

Football's changed to a kneejerk business i know, but we need to have patience, not read the papers and see what happens by maybe next Feb/March. I hope VR does and think he just might

His position is overall leader of our club and he leads? by example.

If he interferes in any way whatsoever with player selection or tactics & substitutions then he undermines Laslo's role, makes him look weak in ours, and the players eyes.

Let the owner own, let the manager manage. End of.

correct a big if, he dosent, so the problem is laslo and the players.

Dr. Bapswent

**** off

For Christs sake Simon.

Another knee jerk reaction.

Total nonsense.

Take a deep breathe and think before you post.

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!

The more you post such stuff, the less people take any notice.

what shower m8

you said FAO ANY player reading this?

which player or players are you refering to?

hearts FC, or any player of any team?

it just looks like youre seeking im an attention whore thread.

This made me laugh like fek:107years:

I8H = Drama Queen...Honestly mate, Give yourself a Shake or get a girlfriend, do SOMETHING else except eat, sleep and breathe Hearts, you'll end up giving yourself a Heart attack! :rolleyes:

According to Csaba the players aren't doing what they were told. He's wanting the passing game from the start of the season and they are just hoofing it instead.

So in that case I'd say they should at least be dropped, until they learn discipline and follow instructions.

I'd like to see Csaba follow through on this as if we see hoof come the Hibs game then you'd have to wonder if he has any control in the dressing room, especially if it's the same team that rolls out doing the same sh*t play.

A work in progress!? What, 3 years on!? Numerous different coaches or managers!? Will we still be a "work in progress" in another 3 years? We are going nowhere...fast and the sooner we get this sorted out, preferably with a new owner who actually gives a ****, the better!

monkfish1979

Indeed. The result of our current "fast food" culture. People are far too willing to fool themselves that three years of damage - both on and off the pitch - can be fixed in a matter of months. Anybody that expected us to be a seriously good team this season is having a laugh. We all want that, but after the mess that was last season and all the crap that we as a club took because of it, we can't honestly expect to be the cream of the crop this time around.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Indeed. The result of our current "fast food" culture. People are far too willing to fool themselves that three years of damage - both on and off the pitch - can be fixed in a matter of months. Anybody that expected us to be a seriously good team this season is having a laugh. We all want that, but after the mess that was last season and all the crap that we as a club took because of it, we can't honestly expect to be the cream of the crop this time around.

Well said matey, even though you're stating the bleeding obvious. Some people don't get it

Good post bro. I honestly think we've stepped in the right direction this season. Rome wasnt built in a day. We've had 3 years of peesh and it'll take atleast a few months to start looking like a team again. Mistakes were made, but i think we're moving forward

People either just dont understand football or read too many redtops.

monkfish1979
Good post bro. I honestly think we've stepped in the right direction this season. Rome wasnt built in a day. We've had 3 years of peesh and it'll take atleast a few months to start looking like a team again. Mistakes were made, but i think we're moving forward

People either just dont understand football or read too many redtops.

Cheers guys. I was spitting bullets yesterday - as were most of us - not because we lost, but because we saw such an improvement earlier in the season and seem to have lost so much momentum. On a match day, we'll rip players to shreds over bad performances or missed opportunities because (generally) we care about our club. The day after used to be the time for reason. This board constantly reads like an anti Hearts redtop roundup, though. How can 2 results change people's outlook towards a whole season? There have been improvements and, although it sounds like excuse making, we do have a relatively young squad. We've been through 3 years of absolute gashness* and I for one am quite happy for us to finish outside of the top 3 if it means that we have a more settled squad.

*should be an actual word.

monkfish1979
Agree with the sentiments, this season hasn't been god enough.

No place for religion in football, imo......

:ph34r::runaway:

No one think it’s funny that the last 3 managers have all played a 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1??

This is feck all to do with the players, this comes from Romanov.

New manager but another team with players that are played out of position just like the last two.

It's not rocket science!

i for one am not spitin my dummy out the pram yet! we are playing better football just with no end result! and the defence is leeking goals like mad!

after seeing how we are panning out now id say kari needs shuffled back into defence(not sure who to drop though berra or zal) and let mikey do the tiddying up in midfield. which lets you bring in bruno or ruben or even get kingston back in the middle.

with eggert and obua at the full backs i think the defence would be pretty solid at that.

we still need a goal scorer and mole needs droped for his own good and soon, we are just creating another elliot wae him. wasnt at the game but hear that althogh tullberg did well he dosnt look a goal scorer, and nade is similar.

a striker in january and no more than 6 points from 3rd by then and il be happy, to me this is a rebuilding year, and a year where it would be nice to start and finish with the same manager

I think we're getting our knickers in a twist too close to the start of the season. Wait till Csaba's played all the teams, and if it's still as bad, we panic!

Yesterday was as bad as I have seen the team play, lack of passing, passion, etc. But we gave the game away. The team can give more (I think the midfield should be populated by midfielder, for example) and they are off form, to be kind to them.

Unfortunately I think technically better players switch off subconiously when the hoofballers take over. I have to give Kingston his due, he put in a shift yesterday - helped by the fact he is suspended for the next Ghana match;) A lot of the players we criticise can at least play with both feet and don't need to spin around on one pin.

If we had a team on form, we would be in a much better position. I think it more to do with form than taking the money - look at Aberdeen, they were all over Hibs, two unlucky decisions and Rearend does them in!

If you take away the OF and look at the players Hearts have better than the rest - or they at least would be very happy to have (IMHO):

Kello

Balogh

Berra

Zaluikas

Karapidis

Stewart

Kingston

Jonsson

Aguir

Palazuelos

Miko

Aboa

Driver

Cesnauskis

Nade

Possibly Tullberg (I have my hopes)

Gary Glen

Three things stand out 1. we need two full backs (Wallace himself says he lacks confidence and it is not a good time to be playing at Tynie; Thomson is still young. 2. Why when we have so many strong midfielders do we play a defender? 3. We need another striker.

So you could say they are taking their money or just completely off form! I go for the latter.

That is my point!!

So why are we continually getting humiliated?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
That is my point!!

So why are we continually getting humiliated?

Your point was that every player should GTF.

I think Kello, Berra, Zal, Karipidis, Jonsson, Stewart, Miko can all feel guilt free for picking up their wages this season. Obviously Neilson & Driver have struggled with injuries so I think they can escape the guilt too.

Kingston - Guilty

Nade - Guilty

Audrey - Guilty

Wallace - Guilty

A bit harsh to tell them ALL to **** off

I know I am an *rse

But drama Queen I am not

we are doomed

I must have missed the part in bold. To take any positives from the start to our season is simply loser talk

We are not winning as the players quite simply don't give a ****

I don't think they go out to lose, but the opposition is usually far more hungry for the win and that is key

We have no hunger

Malcolm Tucker
I think Kello, Berra, Zal, Karipidis, Jonsson, Stewart, Miko can all feel guilt free for picking up their wages this season. Obviously Neilson & Driver have struggled with injuries so I think they can escape the guilt too.

Kingston - Guilty

Nade - Guilty

Audrey - Guilty

Wallace - Guilty

A bit harsh to tell them ALL to **** off

He's had sub appearances all season, and looked interested for once. I think you're just seeing Nade as lazy because of last season. Very harsh to call him 'guilty' IMO. Spot on with the other three though mate.

I would add Thomson to the guilty list, however I think he's just a bad footballer as opposed to not trying.

Dr. Bapswent
I know I am an *rse

But drama Queen I am not

we are doomed

I must have missed the part in bold. To take any positives from the start to our season is simply loser talk

We are not winning as the players quite simply don't give a ****

I don't think they go out to lose, but the opposition is usually far more hungry for the win and that is key

We have no hunger

Oh come on!

I hope your joking.

You started your thread with the line - 'I don't give a sh** who you are, pack your bags and GTF away from this club..

If thats not drama, I dont know what is! ;)

For Christs sake Simon.

Total nonsense.

who's simon? my name is i8hibsh

"work in progress" "knee jerk reaction" "learning curve" that is all i hear on this board

total loser talk. Vlad is Satan himself, but he aint going anywhere

He pays wages that outside the OF are higher in the country (10 times + the opposition in some cases)

the players are lazy, selfish and arrogant

Most of them think they are too good for the SPL. Well they need a harsh reality check as they can't evne make it in the SPL and the SPL is garbage

We need to stop defending these ****bags

Oh come on!

I hope your joking.

You started your thread with the line - 'I don't give a sh** who you are, pack your bags and GTF away from this club..

If thats not drama, I dont know what is! ;)

humped of a poor huns team

The harsh FACT is that we are no further forward than last season

Defeats to Falkirk, Airdrie, Killie, Dundee United are unfeckinacceptable

Drama Queen - I think not

He's had sub appearances all season, and looked interested for once. I think you're just seeing Nade as lazy because of last season. Very harsh to call him 'guilty' IMO. Spot on with the other three though mate.

I would add Thomson to the guilty list, however I think he's just a bad footballer as opposed to not trying.

Sorry bud, I think Nade has had more than enough time to get himself fit. Sure he looks interested enough and has shown some nice touches, but he still looks puggled after a 20 yard sprint = Not good enough in my book.

Malcolm Tucker
Sorry bud, I think Nade has had more than enough time to get himself fit. Sure he looks interested enough and has shown some nice touches, but he still looks puggled after a 20 yard sprint = Not good enough in my book.

All about opinions I suppose mate. I think Nade does look slimmer and if he can get that match sharpness back he'll rip the SPL to pieces, of that I have no doubt.

As I say though, it's all about opinions. A lot of people I know rate big Nads, a lot don't. Difficult to judge him until he plays 90 mins this season. Think it's harsh to brandish him guilty already though :)

humped of a poor huns team

The harsh FACT is that we are no further forward than last season

Defeats to Falkirk, Airdrie, Killie, Dundee United are unfeckinacceptable

Drama Queen - I think not

Feksake what are you going to be like If/When the Hobos beat us on the 19th October?? :eek:

We, The Hearts support, it seems, are willing to accept what Madfud does to our club. Coming on here Moaning Every week about the sheeite we support, isnae going to help (It might help you to Rant on here and get it off your chest) It seems that we are all just going to Roll over and take it because there is no other option!! :mad: So I8H, Get used to it mate, It's going to be a ferkin LONG TIME before normallity returns...I have decided that I won't give Madfud, or his new Puppet Shabba, anymore of my hard earned...The results mean the Square root of **** All to me now...That is NOT Heart of Midlothian mate, Its a team wearing our colours...So, Chill :P and Accept it!! Every Other F***** on here seems to have.

Agree with you re Nade. Although he still doesn't look fit enough, he certainly does care now. Don't know if anyone noticed, but when the final whistle went Nade threw his hands in the air in disgust and looked genuinely gutted that we got beat, while the rest just shrugged their shoulders and trudged off. We could do with more of that kind of attitude to being beaten.

Agree with you re Nade. Although he still doesn't look fit enough, he certainly does care now. Don't know if anyone noticed, but when the final whistle went Nade threw his hands in the air in disgust and looked genuinely gutted that we got beat, while the rest just shrugged their shoulders and trudged off. We could do with more of that kind of attitude to being beaten.

Do you have any idea just how many McDonalds & Greggs stuff he could buy with a win or goal bonus?? No feckin wonder the big man was gutted :eek:

Do you have any idea just how many McDonalds & Greggs stuff he could buy with a win or goal bonus?? No feckin wonder the big man was gutted :eek:

:biggrin:

For Christs sake Simon.

Total nonsense.

Another knee jerk reaction?? ...... We've been inconsistent & mince for the past 2 or 3 seasons!?!?!

Archived