Murrayfield or Romanov?

Guest Fabuloso

Which would you prefer (if forced)?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer (if forced)?

• Tyncastle with Romanov
    • Murrayfield without Romanov

Geoff Kilpatrick
Probably the best, and most sensible, post I've read since joining KB. Well said that man.

As an aside in 20yrs time how will we look back on the VR era? I think a lot of fans will regret their incredible comments on this site. Let's hope he's still not there.

IF Vlad sold up now for whatever sum he asked for the shares and the debt to a new owner with the club and the ground sold together, I think he would emerge smelling of roses. A cup win, Champions League qualifiers etc. are all part of the 'positive' Romanov 'legacy' in this instance, as well as 'saving' Tynecastle. In fact, he would be more worthy of some of the honorary titles that have been handed out over the years.

I do believe his credibility has gone, due to the fact that his insistence on forming a selection committee for picking the team and being a part of it has damaged the playing side.

Therefore, I won't vote in your poll because the choice isn't black and white. Until an offer for HMFC emerges for someone else there is no choice because Vlad is in control.

Jam Tarts 1874

We were never the best but at least we were a properly run club, not an absolute joke.

Heart of Midlothian had managers who were allowed to manage and players who played for the jersey.

Hmmmm, yes it's always been fanstastic pre Romanov and every player was pure dead brilliant. :rolleyes:

Archived