Heard tonight.....

gasbottle

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
As the last two lines of my post reads mate

You have a valid point about his aluminium plant, particularly as his ***** son is in charge of it. It explains why there was a 98% debt for equity swap at the plant in the past few weeks.

portobellojambo1
Why would i want to read a load of rubbish started by a hobo, no thanks not interested in nonsense started by a loser from leith 39 threads be serious.:movethatass:

If you had taken the time to read the thread you would have discovered that many have confirmed the person you refer to as a Hobo is definitely not.

southside1874
You have a valid point about his aluminium plant, particularly as his ***** son is in charge of it. It explains why there was a 98% debt for equity swap at the plant in the past few weeks.

There was also a shares for debt swap at Hearts not long ago. Is he trying to fudge figure here and if he is then, why does he have to??

I know I have not posted on here...

We've been here a long time, through winning a cup and having a roller coaster ride over the last couple of years.

You never found us then. No opinions to offer, no comment to make, no analysis to discuss, no frustrations to express.

But hey, you had no trouble finding us and registering to talk about some unsubstantiated doom and gloom rumour.

So the "facts" may not read well for us, but somehow I don't think you're too worried.

;)

Snake Plissken

So we're going bust again...

I have to say I'm getting doomsday fatigue.

Could we maybe have some ground rules on this sort of thread?

i.e if you don't name the source in the OP then its thread deleted.

If you have less than 100 posts you can't start a thread - this will eliminate wind-up threads as no-one will go to the time and effort (or be able to) get to 100 posts just to post a thread.

Why would i want to read a load of rubbish started by a hobo, no thanks not interested in nonsense started by a loser from leith 39 threads be serious.:movethatass:

Well if you're prone to making judgements without even bothering to look at the evidence - a definite :hobofish: tendency - there's no reason why anyone should take any of your 1000-odd posts seriously, is there? :)

We've been here a long time, through winning a cup and having a roller coaster ride over the last couple of years.

You never found us then. No opinions to offer, no comment to make, no analysis to discuss, no frustrations to express.

But hey, you had no trouble finding us and registering to talk about some unsubstantiated doom and gloom rumour.

So the "facts" may not read well for us, but somehow I don't think you're too worried.

;)

I know Southside from another Forum and he's definitely a Hearts fan!

I know Southside from another Forum and he's definitely a Hearts fan!

I think you're missing the point re the post counts. :)

If you want to check out Southsides posts....

I don't.

Someone with no history and no credibility on this message board is trying to convince me I should trust the credentials of someone else with no history and no credibility on this message board. Pardon me while I treat that effort with the negligible credence it deserves.

When you and your mate have posted about Hearts stuff on this board and built up your credibility over a period of time the way the rest of us have, then maybe your opinions on issues like this will be worth listening to.

Right now, they aren't worth wasting time over.

I don't.

Someone with no history and no credibility on this message board is trying to convince me I should trust the credentials of someone else with no history and no credibility on this message board. Pardon me while I treat that effort with the negligible credence it deserves.

When you and your mate have posted about Hearts stuff on this board and built up your credibility over a period of time the way the rest of us have, then maybe your opinions on issues like this will be worth listening to.

Right now, they aren't worth wasting time over.

Fair enough, although I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I did offer proof for you to see for yourself.

I did offer proof for you to see for yourself.

No you didn't, and that is central to the point I have been making in my posts on this thread.

Come back in six months when I've spent some time reading your passionate opinions about 4-5-1, the quality of catering in the Main Stand, and how much you pity the poor unfortunate Hobo dimwits who have to live forever in our shadow. Offer me your "proof" then and I might lend it some credence.

:thumb:

heartsfc_fan
No you didn't, and that is central to the point I have been making in my posts on this thread.

Come back in six months when I've spent some time reading your passionate opinions about 4-5-1, the quality of catering in the Main Stand, and how much you pity the poor unfortunate Hobo dimwits who have to live forever in our shadow. Offer me your "proof" then and I might lend it some credence.

Block him Ulysses....;) you know you want to....

No problem, I'm not looking for an arguement, was only trying to help Southside out as I know him!:thumb:

Not at all. I just want him to understand why he and his mate have no credibility, that's all.

Before I'll give these guys credence, I want to spend some time reading what they have to say about stuff like how good it felt to get it right up them for 22 in a row, or the fun of giving the submissive masochists the best day of their lives on 02/04/06. :whistling::biggrin:

That kind of stuff. :thumb:

Block me for what exactly? I have not been abusive, I have not said anything against Hearts, I was merely trying to help someone that I know from another forum. Anyway, I will leave it at that, as I said I'm not looking for an arguement.

:byebye:

heartsfc_fan
Block me for what exactly? I have not been abusive, I have not said anything against Hearts, I was merely trying to help someone that I know from another forum. Anyway, I will leave it at that, as I said I'm not looking for an arguement.

:byebye:

Just messing with you son ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick
There was also a shares for debt swap at Hearts not long ago. Is he trying to fudge figure here and if he is then, why does he have to??

No, he's paying the price of failure by burning capital to write off debt.

Guest juvehearts
10 out of 10 for research 1 out of 10 for spelling:107years:

kenny,

it took me the best part of 20 mins to post that, i know everyone at boardroom (google level) :P

at the very least the OP could have replied to my lengthy post!

Charlie-Brown

The Birac aluminium factory had been making losses but it seems as if they've now returned to profitability according to the most recent figures.

http://www.alacrastore.com/storecontent/ISI_Intellinews/IntelliNews_Today-BA187195129

Also from Reuters http://www.metalprices.com/metalNews.asp?id=77592&svc=RN&type=1

August 22 - Birac, owner of Bosnia's sole alumina refinery, moved into profit in the first half of the year after completing a restructuring of the plant. Since 2006, the refinery has operated using only 50 percent of its installed capacity of 600,000 tonnes because of low global alumina prices and the high cost of electricity and gas needed in its production.

Tin Hat time....(again;)) So much smoke for their to be no fire? OR, just rumour after rumour..Pre season, it was the hobo's telling us we would be in administration 4 or 5 weeks into the season, then/ now it is Jambo's (and others) telling us!

I honestly believe we WILL go into administration,something i have been dreading for about 3-4 weeks.I am basing this on information from lithuania,and contacts in HBOS Corporate with whom i deal almost daily.Couple this with the chinese whispers coming from McLeod St offices and discussions with respected journalists,you may see why i am concerned.

I understand the 'ostrich' reaction from some,and expect abuse from others (well one :P) but time will tell,soon.

FWIW....gasbottle is a good lifelong jambo,for him to post what he did would suggest he is majorly concerned to me.

For some strange reason I can't help but listen to you when you're this serious about HMFC.

Self publicist, occasional little poo but not much of a story teller when it comes to Hearts, unless it benefits yerself:sterb147::cry:

southside1874

There are key facts and there are rumours mate. If you look at the key facts I pointed out then you should be concerned about the UBIG group. Wether this story is rumour or not, the UBIG group are in trouble when you look at the facts of business.

You seem that concerned that the rumour never spurred you to look at the UBIG website. no. Hearts can't go into administration without the whole group being in trouble. have a look for yourself and tell me it makes good reading?

Now instead of debating this without facts, go and find some. You are on the internet after all.

These forums are about debate, not how to learn how to stick your head in the sand.

And if you are the typical poster on here then you also have the answer to why I don't post on here.

So ban me if you want for adding my tuppence into the debate. goodbye

Geoff Kilpatrick
There are key facts and there are rumours mate. If you look at the key facts I pointed out then you should be concerned about the UBIG group. Wether this story is rumour or not, the UBIG group are in trouble when you look at the facts of business.

You seem that concerned that the rumour never spurred you to look at the UBIG website. no. Hearts can't go into administration without the whole group being in trouble. have a look for yourself and tell me it makes good reading?

Now instead of debating this without facts, go and find some. You are on the internet after all.

These forums are about debate, not how to learn how to stick your head in the sand.

And if you are the typical poster on here then you also have the answer to why I don't post on here.

So ban me if you want for adding my tuppence into the debate. goodbye

Unless you're in debt collection, most businesses are in "trouble" these days. Cheerio!

I don't doubt that the thread originator geniuinely has concerns about what he has been told, however the simple fact of the matter is there isn't a lot we can do about this folks. Whatever will be, will be.

If administration is the price of getting rid of Romanov, it may well be worth paying.

Totally 100% agree

Totally 100% agree

I agree as well.

Badnews on that though with a ten point deduction we could be in trouble

I dont see this whole adminastration thing coming true tbh

Romanovs personal wealth could surely keep us going.

More likely scenario is he will try and sell us and get some money back.

just my opinion

I have a low post count so ignore this if you want

I heard the administration rumour from a friend of a friend of a friend who attributed it to someone who used to own a lot of Hearts shares and who i imagine would maybe have this type of information. I'm not naming the exact source not to protect that person, but to protect the person who's been told privately and who's leaked it.

Of course it could all be Chinese whispers and is just that stadium company not happy at a bill not being paid so starting court action. Wouldn't be the first time Hearts have be slow at paying up, but always do in the end.

I agree as well.

Badnews on that though with a ten point deduction we could be in trouble

I dont see this whole adminastration thing coming true tbh

Romanovs personal wealth could surely keep us going.

More likely scenario is he will try and sell us and get some money back.

just my opinion

I am not sure that there is any evidence of great personal wealth at the Romanovs.

Total assets of UBIG are ?161m at end June, current full market capitalisation of Ukio Bankas is c. ?65m, Hearts are obviously worth nothing. So the corporate groupings are not exactly huge! Wonder when VR took the personal wealth out ...

Charlie-Brown
I am not sure that there is any evidence of great personal wealth at the Romanovs.

Total assets of UBIG are ?161m at end June, current full market capitalisation of Ukio Bankas is c. ?65m, Hearts are obviously worth nothing. So the corporate groupings are not exactly huge! Wonder when VR took the personal wealth out ...

I'm sure the Romanov's have a textile's businesses and this was the original source of their wealth & business interests - now I'm not sure if they sold this or not but it isn't part of UBIG.

Francis Albert
I heard the administration rumour from a friend of a friend of a friend who attributed it to someone who used to own a lot of Hearts shares and who i imagine would maybe have this type of information.

A friend of a friend of a friend?

Anyway, I find it really hard to imagine why "someone who used to own a lot of Hearts shares" would have this sort of inside information.

"Tin Hat time....(again) So much smoke for their to be no fire? OR, just rumour after rumour..Pre season, it was the hobo's telling us we would be in administration 4 or 5 weeks into the season, then/ now it is Jambo's (and others) telling us!

I honestly believe we WILL go into administration,something i have been dreading for about 3-4 weeks.I am basing this on information from lithuania,and contacts in HBOS Corporate with whom i deal almost daily.Couple this with the chinese whispers coming from McLeod St offices and discussions with respected journalists,you may see why i am concerned.

I understand the 'ostrich' reaction from some,and expect abuse from others (well one ) but time will tell,soon.

FWIW....gasbottle is a good lifelong jambo,for him to post what he did would suggest he is majorly concerned to me".

Right Meadows tell me whom you deal with at HBOS corporate almost daily, bearing in mind my sister in law is at the top there I am interested as to how such a "prominent edinburgh business man" with one pub speaks to them "daily", your words.

I am not doubting Hearts are in trouble what worries me is that your last attempt at fanning the flames never taught you a lesson.

Cash flow problems are an issue; hopefully the Craig Gordon money and the sale of sellic tickets can help short term, but there is no doubt a problem exists; your words and the facts that ill advised kbers seem to listen to your rantings and in the last major post lies, worry me.

Colonel Kurtz

Surely all the symptoms should not be ignored.

Perhaps committments arent being honoured ,witness Kingstons lack of celebration when he scoredj

this is the time to formulate a strategy for survival if we do go into administration.

Bear in mind we no longer have the luxury of developers wanting to buy the land at Tynecastle,CR did get his timing right.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Surely all the symptoms should not be ignored.

Perhaps committments arent being honoured ,witness Kingstons lack of celebration when he scoredj

this is the time to formulate a strategy for survival if we do go into administration.

Bear in mind we no longer have the luxury of developers wanting to buy the land at Tynecastle,CR did get his timing right.

Perhaps.

As I say though, at least we should have the knowledge that there are sheriff courts petitions etc. in the pipeline first.

I don't doubt that the thread originator geniuinely has concerns about what he has been told, however the simple fact of the matter is there isn't a lot we can do about this folks. Whatever will be, will be.

If administration is the price of getting rid of Romanov, it may well be worth paying.

Not havinga go MT but the price of administration would see us sell Tynecastle and I am not sure Murrayfield (SRU) would even want us - and if would be a disaster paying there.

A price too far in my book if it's in order to rid us of VR.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Not havinga go MT but the price of administration would see us sell Tynecastle and I am not sure Murrayfield (SRU) would even want us - and if would be a disaster paying there.

I think the SRU would love to have us. If you think we're in trouble, think how hard it'll be to shift corporate packages for the Six Nations next year, their cash cow.

delpieroismagic

No doubt there is a major cash flow issue. What is strange if the finances were so bad you would have expected Romanov to cash in on the sale of Berra and Driver before the transfer window ended.

Not necessarily. That would only be the case if all debts need to immediately be called in. If Hearts could get rid of the high earners (Beslija, Makela, Basso etc) and scale down other unncesserary costs to a manageable level, the club could continue at Tynecastle provided it can service the existing debt.

There is no doubt in my mind that HMFC need a clean break from the Romanov regime. I mean what does it say that a lifelong supporter such as myself, season ticket 13 seasons in a row etc...didn't buy a season ticket for this season and has only attended the first two home games of the season? For the long term benefit of HMFC, a parting of the ways with Romanov is an absolute must.

The freak who posted this is obviously another . . . . . attention-seeking, no-life, Riccarton-visiting, Copil-loving, Neilson-sympathising, moron. . . . .

**** me I go on holiday for a few weeks and all this **** happens...

Someone's at the wind up me tinks :107years::hobofish:

Because then you would have realised how much of a tit you would have looked had you posted what you did.

Oh...

Guest juvehearts

anyone else get a PM from the OP

I aint got nothing to hide from fellow supporters Gasbottle, come out of the rock you came from & TELL US YOUR SOURCE.

LIES, LIES & MORE LIES.

here is the PM...........................

Juvehearts

I had been asked by the person that told me NOT to give names. He is a friend of mine and I want to keep it that way. If I told all on KB who he was and what team he was from there would be nothing but " oh he's a blue nose so and so what does he know " and nonsense like that all over KB. ( That doesn't mean he's necessarily fro Rangers ).

I know you did a good post with a lot of research into it and I'm sorry I didn't answer you sooner but that's the way it is.

I hope you understand this.

Cheers

Gasbottle

Quoting a PM and divulging its contents is shameful conduct. What's the point of them if folk will do this?

anyone else get a PM from the OP

I aint got nothing to hide from fellow supporters Gasbottle, come out of the rock you came from & TELL US YOUR SOURCE.

LIES, LIES & MORE LIES.

here is the PM...........................

Juvehearts

I had been asked by the person that told me NOT to give names. He is a friend of mine and I want to keep it that way. If I told all on KB who he was and what team he was from there would be nothing but " oh he's a blue nose so and so what does he know " and nonsense like that all over KB. ( That doesn't mean he's necessarily fro Rangers ).

I know you did a good post with a lot of research into it and I'm sorry I didn't answer you sooner but that's the way it is.

I hope you understand this.

Cheers

Gasbottle

Guest juvehearts

sorry for the double post everyone but this IS for gasbottle & all that knows him.

to come onto the biggest HEARTS supporters forum & say i know something you dont know & then wont reveal your source is nothing more than a petty wind up & its no wonder people like yourself get shot down in flames as a hobo.

do what i did 1st & research the evidance first before postinf drivvel onto jkb & my PM inbox.

dont you understand that to you hearts might be just a club, to others its a way of life & i cant think of or find another person who is hurting any more than we all are collectively every week watching that dross play.

Guest juvehearts
Quoting a PM and divulging its contents is shameful conduct. What's the point of them if folk will do this?

WTF are you going on about?

have you read this whole thread?

he is playing games with all of us by crying wolf & we want to know his source.

is he is another :hobofish: on the wind up?

if not then name the source.

WTF are you going on about?

have you read this whole thread?

he is playing games with all of us by crying wolf & we want to know his source.

is he is another :hobofish: on the wind up?

if not then name the source.

Naming a source doesn't make the content of the OP any more or less true though does it?

thank god someone else posted this.

i spoke to an ex hearts player last week, now in the media and an agent, and he told me the chances of hearts going bust are very real.

the players not getting paid < is a hint towards what is happening.

couldnt care less if i get shot down, i have no reason to not believe the lad.

this would make an already average league worse if the 3rd best team in it folded.

watch this space me thinks

Archived