Heard tonight.....

gasbottle

The fact that our debt is somewhere in the region of between ?17-23M, depending on what the accounts will show.

The land value of Tynecastle plus player sales (ha ha!) is nowhere near enough to offset that. The last thing you want to be selling in the UK at the moment is land, no matter where it is.

Geoff,I don't know that much about shares and how they work so tell me if this is just poo poo or not.

Now,when UBIG bought the shares for equity thing,were they buying shares or could they have been buying the sale of bednar and Gordon in some sort of way,you know ?12m for shares = ?12m Hearts get for the players sales,do you get where I'm coming from?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
Granted its not the best time but I do think Tynecastle along with the nursery site and invoking the school option would be worth enough to clear the debts and romanov off

Its where we would go after that...

Irrespective of land values, it's also not exactly the quickest way to raise cash, as the deal between HMFC and Cala proved.

Guest juvehearts

total nonsence this whole thread.

who is this source that is a TOP SPL chairman?

is he on the comitee? does he have finantual connenctions to lithunania?

does he have in any way shape or form links to HBOS?

NO he is a SPL chairman, thats it.

lets name them all

Aberdeen ( Stuart Milne & Duncan Fraser) Housing & a butcher & ******'s of the higest order

Celtic (Brian Quinn & Jason Hughes ) professor of economics at der weej uni. & former deputy general secretary of CONCACAF.

Dundee Utd (Eddie Thompson) (Badly Ill & A gentleman also a local buisness man)

Stephen Thompson (morning noon & night) or Gibby Haggart (formar chairman)

Falkirk (Campbell Christie) Trade unionist & possiably the only chairman in the whole SPL with a lookin to hearts dealings, but i very much doubt it. Colin Liddell Or George Craig wont either so there out.

Hamilton (Ronnie McDonald) Formar Clyde chairman / local buisnessman (tried to takeover dumbarton) intrests in glasgow & the westcoast only.

Les Gray & George Paterson wont either as theyre former chairmen & les is head of youth at hamilton.

Hearts (roman Romanov) son of satan, wont be anyone else that YOU know as theyre not from this part of town or scotland!

The Wee Team (hibs) (rod Peatrie/ scott lindsay) peatrie as maj shareholder only does the wadges thats it, lindsay been at hibs on & off since 2005. a nomad.

ICT (George Frazer) Another gentleman & a great host, formar director up there , just became chairman in april, he is a formar shinty player. fresh blood, wont have a clue.

Graeme bennet & Ken Mackie both formar chairman's also wont have a clue.

Kilmarnock (Michael Johnston) he specilises in law & has strong links to hearts only thru jim, billy & locke. a decent chap whom you only get to know thru others, a very quiet man & keeps himself to himself. not got a clue about hearts fc et all apart from when we pay him for matches played e.c.t

Gordon Jackson MSP, a msp - need i say more?!

Motherwell (John Boyle) he co-founded Zoom airlines, so he will specialize in adminstration, hes been in it more times than you can throw a stick at. really supprised how he manages to keep motherwell afloat sometimes.

Rangers (David Murray) who announced he is stepping down from RFC, honestly he is a joker & a down to earth guy, his hoose is massive & looks like a palace!!

also he aint shy to get a round in!

got loads of memories with him with my uncle john.

Finally St. Mirren (Stewart Gilmour) who ownes Stewart Gilmour & Co in Ayr. possiably with finantual links to the city, mite know something although i aint banking on it.

so i'll go to the SPL board of directors............

Martian Bain (rangers)

Eddie thompson (utd)

Rod Peatrie (maj shareholder in HFC)

Campbell Christie (falkirk)

Lex Gold (SFA/UEFA)

apart from martin bain & lex gold, ive explained the rest, lex has his head so far up smith ass its unreal & mr bain who is responceiable for gers off field sucess since 1996 wont have any clue about hearts finances.

so please PLEASE tell me YOUR source out of those people. considering that out of the names listed are chairman's & directors!

im sure they wont mind!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geoff,I don't know that much about shares and how they work so tell me if this is just poo poo or not.

Now,when UBIG bought the shares for equity thing,were they buying shares or could they have been buying the sale of bednar and Gordon in some sort of way,you know ?12m for shares = ?12m Hearts get for the players sales,do you get where I'm coming from?

It's actually immaterial. The debt was owed to UBIG or Ukio and was due. However, to repay the debt, new shares were created equivalent to ?12M. They weren't getting ?12M in "cash" as that money has played a part in reducing the debt in any case from the ?36M figure quoted in the last accounts to around the ?20M mark in these accounts.

It's actually immaterial. The debt was owed to UBIG or Ukio and was due. However, to repay the debt, new shares were created equivalent to ?12M. They weren't getting ?12M in "cash" as that money has played a part in reducing the debt in any case from the ?36M figure quoted in the last accounts to around the ?20M mark in these accounts.

So you could say some paper shuffling was done then?

For what it's worth I do believe that someone has mad a good few bob out of Hearts already,the reason being no one has a fecking clue who owns what,what money is where and who's got it.

Have no idea if the OP is right with his shout.

Quite happy to vouch for him though as he is a big Jambo and a top top bloke as well.

Have no idea if the OP is right with his shout.

Quite happy to vouch for him though as he is a big Jambo and a top top bloke as well.

So who does he know that is a director of another SPL club?

ps I have no reason to doubt that something is going to happen,might not be administration but it wouldn't be a shock if something like that did happen.

So who does he know that is a director of another SPL club?

Have no idea.

You would be best asking Gasbottle.

Have no idea.

You would be best asking Gasbottle.

Don't know him mate,you do though,hmm,ahhh,why don't you ask him for us,go on bud,please please pretty please.:)

Geoff Kilpatrick
So you could say some paper shuffling was done then?

For what it's worth I do believe that someone has mad a good few bob out of Hearts already,the reason being no one has a fecking clue who owns what,what money is where and who's got it.

Correct. The debt for equity swap was, in essence, a paper shuffling exercise. HMFC benefitted (lower debt), Ukio benefitted (better credit rating) and UBIG took the hit (write off of a potential asset).

The next accounts will be the telling point.

If we were to go in to administration, would it not be easier, cheaper and better for a prospective new owner to take us over once we've declared bakrupt? Pick up the pieces that are left over and build from there?

Geoff Kilpatrick
If we were to go in to administration, would it not be easier, cheaper and better for a prospective new owner to take us over once we've declared bakrupt? Pick up the pieces that are left over and build from there?

That would depend on the haggling over Tynecastle.

That would depend on the haggling over Tynecastle.

Best case scenario the new owner strikes a deal with Vlad before the bankruptcy, buys it then and gives us it back as his personal land? Or would that be caught out as being too dodgy?

Worst case scenario, we lose Tynecastle.

Guessing here, no idea to be honest.

Tin Hat time....(again;)) So much smoke for their to be no fire? OR, just rumour after rumour..Pre season, it was the hobo's telling us we would be in administration 4 or 5 weeks into the season, then/ now it is Jambo's (and others) telling us!

I honestly believe we WILL go into administration,something i have been dreading for about 3-4 weeks.I am basing this on information from lithuania,and contacts in HBOS Corporate with whom i deal almost daily.Couple this with the chinese whispers coming from McLeod St offices and discussions with respected journalists,you may see why i am concerned.

I understand the 'ostrich' reaction from some,and expect abuse from others (well one :P) but time will tell,soon.

FWIW....gasbottle is a good lifelong jambo,for him to post what he did would suggest he is majorly concerned to me.

Been reading through this thread like many others about Administration etc there is nothing really knew being said. I have avoided commenting so far on these threads due to having heard it all for the last 3 years from hoboeconomists etc and quite frankly it does get boriung after a while. But i will give my tuppence worth now, what I will say is I may not be a corporate lawyer, economist or accountant, but as always there is flaws in these arguments from what i can see.

Firstly the OP has said "Heard from a reliable source" how many times have we heard that? but fails to deliever on that source, only stating it is a director of a top SPL club. Well sorry for me thats nonsense and either the OP is at the wind up or he has been wound up by someone himself. NO director of another SPL club would know what is going to happen at Hearts or any other club regarding finances, and even if he did certainly would not be telling anyone, there are laws regarding Inside trading. And while Hearts are no longer floated on the stock exchange UBIG and UKIO are of which we are part of that group.

Secondly, A business does not give dates when it may or may not go into administration, partly for the reasons above regarding Trading. When Gretna last season went into admin. we knew it would happen but never knew a date, and we only knew it was very likely given the position they were in (can anyone honeslty say they know Hearts are in a similar position with the writting on the wall) even when the Insolvency company Wilson Field Limited were called in at first there was no certainty they would head for administration as an nsolvency company there job was to avoid it. An Insolvency company would be called into Hearts first.

Next Exactly what would Vlad gain by liquidating Hearts or allowing us to go into Administration. A quick look at figures suggest not very much. These figures are only a rough estimate.

36.25million the last financial year

-12million for the debt for equity

-9million for Craig Gordon

-2.3million for Bednar

Leaves a figure of approx 12.95million

Hearts trading losses were reported to be approx 8million (Correct me if im wrong) the previous year included in that 8million was a fee of 1million towards the costs of the new stand (Architects etc) transfer fees and wages. That 1million fee was a one off so that can be discarded, the wages have decreased considerably and the amount on transfer fees is less. At a rough estimate I would say trading lossesto be somewhere between 5 and 6million adding that to the figure above this gives us a figure of approx 18million so as a rough guess anywhere between 18 and 20 million debt. Approx what it was when Vlad took over. The ground and susequent land Vlad/UBIG have bought would be roughly 15million+ if he was to sell if he was lucky he might break even. 3 years work to break even or take a loss? Does this sound like the business accumen of someone to be worth his reported wealth?

There are many other factors to take into account and these figures are crude estimates. I could be well of the mark with these.

There is of course one other thing, which could be worrying or i could be completely wrong about. The "Debt for equity" what exactly was this for? could there be a possibilty that UBIG now own Tynecastle at a cost to them of 12million. As a football club we no longer have an asset? meaning worst case scenario could lead to Bankruptcy? UBIG score land worth maybe 15million for 12 million sit on the land until the economic climate improves and land values start rising again. After all the land was originally worth 18million+.

Somehow i don't think this would happen or this would be the case but is there a chance it could?

Lastly and although maybe not important and it maybe something Vlad has overlooked but i doubt, If he was to sell us down the swanny, the effect it would have on any of his future interests in this country. No Hearts fan will use his UKIO Bank, we all know other fans won't and businesses will not touch him with a barge pole.

Corporate administration is a big part of what I do. I never cease to snigger at these threads. Please, Hearts fans, I implore you, get a fecking clue before you make a total ****** rat of yourself on here.

Or maybe you should!

If Hearts don't have the money to cover outstanding bills (as recently happened with the wages) and UBIG can't/don't transfer funds to pay these bills (as also recently happend with the wages) then we could easily end up in administration.

It's not complicated.

Been reading through this thread like many others about Administration etc there is nothing really knew being said. I have avoided commenting so far on these threads due to having heard it all for the last 3 years from hoboeconomists etc and quite frankly it does get boriung after a while. But i will give my tuppence worth now, what I will say is I may not be a corporate lawyer, economist or accountant, but as always there is flaws in these arguments from what i can see.

Firstly the OP has said "Heard from a reliable source" how many times have we heard that? but fails to deliever on that source, only stating it is a director of a top SPL club. Well sorry for me thats nonsense and either the OP is at the wind up or he has been wound up by someone himself. NO director of another SPL club would know what is going to happen at Hearts or any other club regarding finances, and even if he did certainly would not be telling anyone, there are laws regarding Inside trading. And while Hearts are no longer floated on the stock exchange UBIG and UKIO are of which we are part of that group.

Secondly, A business does not give dates when it may or may not go into administration, partly for the reasons above regarding Trading. When Gretna last season went into admin. we knew it would happen but never knew a date, and we only knew it was very likely given the position they were in (can anyone honeslty say they know Hearts are in a similar position with the writting on the wall) even when the Insolvency company Wilson Field Limited were called in at first there was no certainty they would head for administration as an nsolvency company there job was to avoid it. An Insolvency company would be called into Hearts first.

Next Exactly what would Vlad gain by liquidating Hearts or allowing us to go into Administration. A quick look at figures suggest not very much. These figures are only a rough estimate.

36.25million the last financial year

-12million for the debt for equity

-9million for Craig Gordon

-2.3million for Bednar

Leaves a figure of approx 12.95million

Hearts trading losses were reported to be approx 8million (Correct me if im wrong) the previous year included in that 8million was a fee of 1million towards the costs of the new stand (Architects etc) transfer fees and wages. That 1million fee was a one off so that can be discarded, the wages have decreased considerably and the amount on transfer fees is less. At a rough estimate I would say trading lossesto be somewhere between 5 and 6million adding that to the figure above this gives us a figure of approx 18million so as a rough guess anywhere between 18 and 20 million debt. Approx what it was when Vlad took over. The ground and susequent land Vlad/UBIG have bought would be roughly 15million+ if he was to sell if he was lucky he might break even. 3 years work to break even or take a loss? Does this sound like the business accumen of someone to be worth his reported wealth?

There are many other factors to take into account and these figures are crude estimates. I could be well of the mark with these.

There is of course one other thing, which could be worrying or i could be completely wrong about. The "Debt for equity" what exactly was this for? could there be a possibilty that UBIG now own Tynecastle at a cost to them of 12million. As a football club we no longer have an asset? meaning worst case scenario could lead to Bankruptcy? UBIG score land worth maybe 15million for 12 million sit on the land until the economic climate improves and land values start rising again. After all the land was originally worth 18million+.

Somehow i don't think this would happen or this would be the case but is there a chance it could?

Lastly and although maybe not important and it maybe something Vlad has overlooked but i doubt, If he was to sell us down the swanny, the effect it would have on any of his future interests in this country. No Hearts fan will use his UKIO Bank, we all know other fans won't and businesses will not touch him with a barge pole.

No one who has a clue about football or business would touch Ukio Bankas with a barge pole now anyway. I certainly wouldn't trust Romanov with my money when I've seen the shambles he can make of a football team. I don't think many others would either.

I think his business operations in Scotland are long gone.

The debt for equity swap didn't really change anything as regards UBIG's claim on Tynecastle though. As principle creditor, they would have been entitled to all proceeds from the sale of the ground after all proceeds to HMRC had been paid. As has been pointed out on this forum before, all the debt for equity swap achieved, was to changed the quality of UBIG's claim on Hearts debts.

One way it could be viewed however, is that UBIG were attempting to make Hearts balance sheet more attractive to potential buyers. I geniunely hope that this is the case.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Or maybe you should!

If Hearts don't have the money to cover outstanding bills (as recently happened with the wages) and UBIG can't/don't transfer funds to pay these bills (as also recently happend with the wages) then we could easily end up in administration.

It's not complicated.

Our primary creditor is our owner.

If we are to go "imminently" into administration, it would more likely come via a petition of another creditor to have us wound up. We would know about that.

I have no insider knowedge & no sources whatsoever. However, I believe (based on nothing but a feeling) that things will change by Xmas. Whether for the better or the worse I don't know.

I'm not saying that I believe the info that's been passed on, but Craig Levein is a director at Utd; he's the only one I can think of that might have any idea what's going on at Hearts. I think the OP has to name his source before we even think about taking him seriously.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
av just seen elvis selling me petrol at my local garage

cos elvis aint dead!

Well mr gas bottle if you do again receive a call like this again from the ever" reliable source " get some solid evidence

eh FFS we are BORED BORED BORED HEARING reliable source THIS reliable source THAT .

Do you get up early to practice ?

blah blahblah from a reliable source blah blah blah, source is usually very reliable blah blah blah, cant name my source cuz he lives on mount kiliminjaro blah blah.

i can see the point of not naming a source if it was a friend or family, but in that case i wouldnt even mention anything in the first place. if it was just something passed on to me and in this case by somebody outside the club that wasnt a friend or family member then sorry i would be posting aname and as close to a qoute that you could remember!

if true then of course its terrible news but until i see it in bl;ck and white( from any paper bar the record) i am not panickn

kennygarland1
Well mr gas bottle if you do again receive a call like this again from the ever" reliable source " get some solid evidence

eh FFS we are BORED BORED BORED HEARING reliable source THIS reliable source THAT .

And will you apologise to the man if he is correct or go on sucking on your dummy:)

Can i just say that i know gasbottle and he isn`t a daft little laddie on the wind-up.

He`s Hearts daft and wouldn`t do such a thing.

I have known the OP for over 15 years. He is 1m% a jambo, he phoned me last night after speaking to the cellic director, who he met through work, and told me what he had said. So lets give the guy a break and hope it does not happen.

kennygarland1
total nonsence this whole thread.

who is this source that is a TOP SPL chairman?

is he on the comitee? does he have finantual connenctions to lithunania?

does he have in any way shape or form links to HBOS?

NO he is a SPL chairman, thats it.

lets name them all

Aberdeen ( Stuart Milne & Duncan Fraser) Housing & a butcher & ******'s of the higest order

Celtic (Brian Quinn & Jason Hughes ) professor of economics at der weej uni. & former deputy general secretary of CONCACAF.

Dundee Utd (Eddie Thompson) (Badly Ill & A gentleman also a local buisness man)

Stephen Thompson (morning noon & night) or Gibby Haggart (formar chairman)

Falkirk (Campbell Christie) Trade unionist & possiably the only chairman in the whole SPL with a lookin to hearts dealings, but i very much doubt it. Colin Liddell Or George Craig wont either so there out.

Hamilton (Ronnie McDonald) Formar Clyde chairman / local buisnessman (tried to takeover dumbarton) intrests in glasgow & the westcoast only.

Les Gray & George Paterson wont either as theyre former chairmen & les is head of youth at hamilton.

Hearts (roman Romanov) son of satan, wont be anyone else that YOU know as theyre not from this part of town or scotland!

The Wee Team (hibs) (rod Peatrie/ scott lindsay) peatrie as maj shareholder only does the wadges thats it, lindsay been at hibs on & off since 2005. a nomad.

ICT (George Frazer) Another gentleman & a great host, formar director up there , just became chairman in april, he is a formar shinty player. fresh blood, wont have a clue.

Graeme bennet & Ken Mackie both formar chairman's also wont have a clue.

Kilmarnock (Michael Johnston) he specilises in law & has strong links to hearts only thru jim, billy & locke. a decent chap whom you only get to know thru others, a very quiet man & keeps himself to himself. not got a clue about hearts fc et all apart from when we pay him for matches played e.c.t

Gordon Jackson MSP, a msp - need i say more?!

Motherwell (John Boyle) he co-founded Zoom airlines, so he will specialize in adminstration, hes been in it more times than you can throw a stick at. really supprised how he manages to keep motherwell afloat sometimes.

Rangers (David Murray) who announced he is stepping down from RFC, honestly he is a joker & a down to earth guy, his hoose is massive & looks like a palace!!

also he aint shy to get a round in!

got loads of memories with him with my uncle john.

Finally St. Mirren (Stewart Gilmour) who ownes Stewart Gilmour & Co in Ayr. possiably with finantual links to the city, mite know something although i aint banking on it.

so i'll go to the SPL board of directors............

Martian Bain (rangers)

Eddie thompson (utd)

Rod Peatrie (maj shareholder in HFC)

Campbell Christie (falkirk)

Lex Gold (SFA/UEFA)

apart from martin bain & lex gold, ive explained the rest, lex has his head so far up smith ass its unreal & mr bain who is responceiable for gers off field sucess since 1996 wont have any clue about hearts finances.

so please PLEASE tell me YOUR source out of those people. considering that out of the names listed are chairman's & directors!

im sure they wont mind!

10 out of 10 for research 1 out of 10 for spelling:107years:

I have known the OP for over 15 years. He is 1m% a jambo, he phoned me last night after speaking to the cellic director, who he met through work, and told me what he had said. So lets give the guy a break and hope it does not happen.

So its a Celtic director, or had that been mentioned and I missed it.

Also 1M%? Lets use realistic figures please.:P

So its a Celtic director, or had that been mentioned and I missed it.

Also 1M%? Lets use realistic figures please.:P

Ok 999999%

Sorry not meaning to mislead you, but I could be wrong about the cellic bit. I was enjoying a glass or 2 of wine and we also discussed the forthcoming cellic game.

I am easily confused :)

Without discrediting the OP to much, how would a Celtic director know anything? what inside knoweldge would a Celtic or any other director at another club have about Hearts that others more connected with the club wouldnt have?

Without discrediting the OP to much, how would a Celtic director know anything? what inside knoweldge would a Celtic or any other director at another club have about Hearts that others more connected with the club wouldnt have?

Fair point m8, but in any profession there are rumours and chit chat.

Just trying to make the point the OP is not a hobo or an attention seeker.

Loose terminology maybe

Chairman - Reid, ex politician.

Foulkes connection? Taxman connection?

There will also be a number of directors at every club other than the main owners / chief execs.

How this guy would know gasbottle though - who knows. We live in a no real rules internet environment on this messageboard.

Fair point m8, but in any proffesion there are rumours and chit chat.

Just trying to make the point the OP is not a hobo or an attention seeker.

Thats just it though, rumours and chit chat, weve had the same rumours and chit chat for 3 years, until somethng concrete can be given then to many people including myself its just another rumour that someone has either heard or overheard or another wind up.

Thats just it though, rumours and chit chat, weve had the same rumours and chit chat for 3 years, until somethng concrete can be given then to many people including myself its just another rumour that someone has either heard or overheard or another wind up.

Is that not what KB is for, discussing what we have heard , thoughts , opinons about the mighty JT's

Loose terminology maybe

Chairman - Reid, ex politician.

Foulkes connection? Taxman connection?

There will also be a number of directors at every club other than the main owners / chief execs.

How this guy would know gasbottle though - who knows. We live in a no real rules internet environment on this messageboard.

JammtT TBH i had thought about that connection both being politicians. When i was trying to think of how another director would know anything especially a celtic director Reid and Foulkes are buddies are they not?

Would this also not bring into the equation what i mentioned earlier about Hearts being part of UBIG who are floated on the stock exchange, and any knowledge about a business floated on the stock market should be kept quiet and not divulged as it could lead to insider trading? if your found to have done so you can be prosecuted?

I don't doubt that the thread originator geniuinely has concerns about what he has been told, however the simple fact of the matter is there isn't a lot we can do about this folks. Whatever will be, will be.

If administration is the price of getting rid of Romanov, it may well be worth paying.

willie wallace

My head is spinning with all these figures being mentioned.Does anyone have an idea what would be a minimum amount any potential buyer would have to lay out to take over Hearts[including debt]

My head is spinning with all these figures being mentioned.Does anyone have an idea what would be a minimum amount any potential buyer would have to lay out to take over Hearts[including debt]

TBH honest thats like asking how long is a piece of string, because no-one knows Vlads price to get him out. The last consortium that said they were interested led by Munro were quoted as being prepared to offer 50million and Romanov wouldnt even speak to them let alone haggle a deal. I think the quote from Vlads Co-hort at te time was something like "Romanov would rather speak to Marilyn Munro than Pat Munro"

If we were to guess figures on the minimum for Vlad to walk away without a loss and just to break even, mu guess would be about 18million, then the debt on top of that. 12million UBIG gave for the debt for equity and a further 6million which Vlad paid (I think)

Of course it could be any amount no-one really knows thats just a guess

The People's Chimp
I'm not going to tell you who he is, but he is a director of a top SPL team.

He wouldn't phone me if it was bull.

Ok. Then at least tell us what team?

[edit - note to self. read whole thread before posting].

From a very reliable source that Hearts will be in administration next week.

The person that told me is in football and does not have an issue with Hearts.

:greggs_logo::greggs_logo::greggs_logo:

Geoff Kilpatrick

What Vlad would ask for and what an administrator might ask for are two completely different things.

From a very reliable source that Hearts will be in administration next week.

The person that told me is in football and does not have an issue with Hearts.

39 posts try a bit harder :hobofish:

southside1874

Hearts and administration.

As we all know Hearts are owned(by and large) by UBIG. UBIG is made up from the banking Ukio Bankas and the bauxite mines and smelter plants in Bosnia that produce Aluminium.

As we all know that the world banks are going to the wall every week we can safely assume that banking is not doing well at the moment.

The other side is Aluminium. The price of aluminium has dropped by 1000 us dollars per tonne this year (almost a third). The cost of producing aluminium has soared because of the fuel prices. The amount of fuel required to run the smelting plant is massive.

Hearts are costing more to operate than they produce. i.e. outgoings outstrip income.

If you look at the facts then I'm afraid these rumours are probably true.

If you visit the UBIG website you will see what the company does and then visit Aluminium or metal prices websites and go into historical data.

The future is not looking bright.

Any good news??

Because Hearts are costing the group more than it produces they may wish to sell of at a low price to get rid of this deficit.

Likely scenario.

If Romanov is running his other businesses as he is running Hearts, they may not have the time to sell Hearts off before catasrophe happens, ptting Hearts into administration and the team being deducted points and forced to sell assets(players).

I know I have not posted on here before but I am a Jambo and only an idiot would not see these facts don't read well for us.

Try and be bothered to read the whole thread before jumping to conclusions.

Why would i want to read a load of rubbish started by a hobo, no thanks not interested in nonsense started by a loser from leith 39 threads be serious.:movethatass:

Hearts and administration.

As we all know Hearts are owned(by and large) by UBIG. UBIG is made up from the banking Ukio Bankas and the bauxite mines and smelter plants in Bosnia that produce Aluminium.

As we all know that the world banks are going to the wall every week we can safely assume that banking is not doing well at the moment.

The other side is Aluminium. The price of aluminium has dropped by 1000 us dollars per tonne this year (almost a third). The cost of producing aluminium has soared because of the fuel prices. The amount of fuel required to run the smelting plant is massive.

Hearts are costing more to operate than they produce. i.e. outgoings outstrip income.

If you look at the facts then I'm afraid these rumours are probably true.

If you visit the UBIG website you will see what the company does and then visit Aluminium or metal prices websites and go into historical data.

The future is not looking bright.

Any good news??

Because Hearts are costing the group more than it produces they may wish to sell of at a low price to get rid of this deficit.

Likely scenario.

If Romanov is running his other businesses as he is running Hearts, they may not have the time to sell Hearts off before catasrophe happens, ptting Hearts into administration and the team being deducted points and forced to sell assets(players).

I know I have not posted on here before but I am a Jambo and only an idiot would not see these facts don't read well for us.

1 post go to bed hobo 107 years ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :hobofish:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Why would i want to read a load of rubbish started by a hobo, no thanks not interested in nonsense started by a loser from leith 39 threads be serious.:movethatass:

Er, the point is that his "veracity" has been stated by other posters on the thread.

Archived