Killie are Rubbish

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

But at least they have players who try.

What a lazy bunch of poncy posers we have. None of them earned their wages today.

But at least they have players who try.

What a lazy bunch of poncy posers we have. None of them earned their wages today.

You're quite right.

They also have a management team. JJ/BB/GL were cajoling, directing, motivating, shouting etc all game long - helping their team. Laszlo and the guy who just sits in the dugout did hee haw.

Mild-Mannered James

I didn't think it was so much effort as ability today. Too many of our players just aren't SPL standard.

Ginger God Is Back

Sorry...they were streets ahead of us today...

Hunted us down at every opportunity....

Sorry...they were streets ahead of us today...

Hunted us down at every opportunity....

Levein and Jefferies have shown the way for every SPL team against us. Shut down Michael Stewart and press on our saps. Will be easy for other hardworking teams.

Laszlo said in the press today that he couldn't understand what happened last week ... well it happened again this week.

Son Of Anarchy

I now fully believe csaba has no say in the team at all. Mole didnt get a head to a ball once so he gets replaced with the bawbag audrey????? Too many players out there aint fit to wear the shirt and im now truelly sick of it.Will i stop going? Never,but im not letting it get to me as much now.Ive never been a doom n gloom merchant,backed the madman more than hes ever deserved,but ive had enough of that shambles now. Driver is missed more than any one player should be and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,feck it,im off to get drunk.

Toxteth O'Grady
You're quite right.

They also have a management team. JJ/BB/GL were cajoling, directing, motivating, shouting etc all game long - helping their team. Laszlo and the guy who just sits in the dugout did hee haw.

Correct Coco

I find it incredible that our glorious leader could take 7 months to find a manager who is worse than the last 2 managers we have played against.

There was no passion or effort from the team today but they were not helped by the useless tactics and formation that Lazlo has them playing.

Karapidis is not and never will be a holding midfielder.

The first goal today came from a free kick given away by Mole in a position where you would expect a holding midfieilder to make the tackle,

for their second goal they just ran through the middle unhindered by our "holding midfeilder".

Mikey Stewart was left on his own in the middle as Karipidis was sitting too far back and Kingston and Miko were out wide.

The are not Tactics for Sucksiss.

These tactics suck.

Take out the Old Firm who are once again streets ahead of us and in a different league. However, once again it looks like Hearts will get the least value for money out of the other 10. We are a fecking holiday camp and nothing will change. Does anyone honestly think we would be performing like this with a Jefferies or a Levein in charge ?

Nucky Thompson

There were 4 players I said to my mate that I would have and that was before they beat us. Wright, Fernandez, Invincible and the coloured boy who scored the free kick. Killie are no mugs.

Killie players all fight for one and other. They also know that nobodies place is safe unless they work their socks off and produce the goods. That they are not guaranteed big salaries and have to put in maximum effort for new deals.

Total opposite at Tynecastle.

portobellojambo1
Levein and Jefferies have shown the way for every SPL team against us. Shut down Michael Stewart and press on our saps. Will be easy for other hardworking teams.

Laszlo said in the press today that he couldn't understand what happened last week ... well it happened again this week.

Correct.

Other teams have cottoned onto the fact Hearts do well when they give us a bit space, and Michael Stewart is able to play his game. Stop him playing his game and you stop Hearts.

Hearts were outfought yesterday. Kilmarnock wanted to win and drove for it.

I heard loads of cries to pull up Kilmarnock for their tackling, I simply yearned for that same commitment from those in maroon.

As for "rubbish", I would take Mehdi Taouil to Hearts today if possible. He has similar skills to Kingston but he tries.

JJ continues to come up with the goods in finding players on no cash at all.

He's done magnificently at Killie.

I noticed after Tauoli scored he was sharing a wee joke with Gary Locke. Who does Locke's job of motivating, joking, windups etc in the Hearts dressing room? JJ is no mug - he knows what Gary Locke brings to that Killie dressing room.

Difference between the 2 teams was that Killie players were able to dothe basics easily....ie pass the ball along the ground to a team mate, whereas we struggle with the basics, simple 5yrd passes are played 100mph waist high most of the time.

I argued for long enough last season that the players have to have a serious look at themselves instead of hiding behind the VR issue, yet was told that all the players needed was a coach. Now we have a coach (might not like his tactics) the players are still failing to do the basics.

Beat by two of our ex-managers in one week, not surprised really the way we play. As far as i'm concearned, every team in the SPL is rubbish, even the old firm are nothing to write home about! If Romanov just left things the way they were with Burley and a lot of good players, who knows where we would've been now!

Archived