If Romanov decided to sell....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

is there actually anyone out there you think would honestly be interested in buying from him?

We've heard all about Pat the Plumber, Robert McGrail etc etc but when it comes to the crunch they are no where to be seen!

Ray Winstone

If Hearts were to say, look to be going bust, I am confident there would be someone to step in and at least keep Heart of Midlothian going - although I wouldnt like to say in what state or in what league for that matter.

As for Romanov selling I dont think any of them could afford to buy him out for the price he wanted.

Buffalo Bill

We should sell up to the people who run the Wheatfield 'Hot Dog' Stand.

?2 for a carton of Ribena? Those robbers ******s must be coining it in.

Buffalo Bill

The People's Chimp
We should sell up to the people who run the Wheatfield 'Hot Dog' Stand.

?2 for a carton of Ribena? Those robbers ******s must be coining it in.

Buffalo Bill

It's been alluded to in another thread, but is it romanov, the caterers or pat the plumber who is sitting on the capri sun mountain?

Guest juvehearts

Im sure someone would come foward & buy out Hearts if the Ukio Bankas Group Was Forced to sell the shares in Hearts due to the current economical climate!

weither we will ever see that day anytime soon i dont know,

would cost someone in excess of 50million to wipe our debt out & then another (IMO) 10 million to run us as a fit for puropse club.

If it WAS myself that took the club over, the very first thing i'd do BB............

get rid of the catering outlets & replace them with a mainstrem company like subway or mc'donalds.

I really dont know why hearts havent done that now?

to summerise.

someone with 50 million spare cash would be able to buy out hearts & make us 'stable' again.

for now we are insecure because of our debt.

Im sure someone would come foward & buy out Hearts if the Ukio Bankas Group Was Forced to sell the shares in Hearts due to the current economical climate!

weither we will ever see that day anytime soon i dont know,

would cost someone in excess of 50million to wipe our debt out & then another (IMO) 10 million to run us as a fit for puropse club.

If it WAS myself that took the club over, the very first thing i'd do BB............

get rid of the catering outlets & replace them with a mainstrem company like subway or mc'donalds.

I really dont know why hearts havent done that now?

to summerise.

someone with 50 million spare cash would be able to buy out hearts & make us 'stable' again.

for now we are insecure because of our debt.

When Pat the plumber was seemingly interested the figure he was quoted saying was 50million offer to Vlad, which was of course including the debt, Vlad wouldnt entertain him. So we can assume from that either Vlad wants more than 50million or he doesnt intend selling. We can say PTP was only trying to make a name for himself but it;s something we might never know if he was genuine and serious about a consortium as it never even got to speaking to Vlad

I'd love it if Romanov pished off back to where he came from, he started off well but we've gone downhill rapidly since, we were a much better team under Levein than most of the pash we have now. We weren't the greatest team in the world back then but at least we had players that fought for the cause instead of all the impostors we have now, never thought i'd say it but Stamp, Kirk, Pressley, McKenna, Mahe, Kisnorbo, even Moilanen to name just a few at least got us into the group stages of the UEFA Cup and kept us regularly finnishing 3rd.

Buffalo Bill
I'd love it if Romanov pished off back to where he came from, he started off well but we've gone downhill rapidly since, we were a much better team under Levein than most of the pash we have now. We weren't the greatest team in the world back then but at least we had players that fought for the cause instead of all the impostors we have now, never thought i'd say it but Stamp, Kirk, Pressley, McKenna, Mahe, Kisnorbo, even Moilanen to name just a few at least got us into the group stages of the UEFA Cup and kept us regularly finnishing 3rd.

I think we were a better team back in 1981!!

Buffalo Bill

Guest juvehearts
When Pat the plumber was seemingly interested the figure he was quoted saying was 50million offer to Vlad, which was of course including the debt, Vlad wouldnt entertain him. So we can assume from that either Vlad wants more than 50million or he doesnt intend selling. We can say PTP was only trying to make a name for himself but it;s something we might never know if he was genuine and serious about a consortium as it never even got to speaking to Vlad

Sorry man, i didnt know he quoted 50 million, i was going on current debt, e.c.t

their might become a time tho where UKIG are doomed because of the current finantual plight & hearts are worthless because of the current debt & theirfore will have to be sold off as the debtors come in to UKIG HQ & sell off any remaning 'assests' they have.

i can tell you hearts to them is not an asset & am baffeled as to why as a company they continue to mismanage the club.

from a buisness POV is doesnt make sence to badly run a club as which has been the case for hearts for well over 10 years now, away back in 97/98 where sky came in & ploughed ??????'s into the SPL, we jumped on the bandwagon offering over & above what we could afoard.

we won 2 cups & played in europe which was amazing & made us all have good times,

as much as I hate hibernaian they have a sound finantual backing & plan but most importantly live within their means.

Hearts SHOULD do this & CAN & WILL still be bigger than hibs because of our fan base.

i am still gobsmacked after 10 years HEARTS ARE STILL BEING MIS-MANAGED.

when will it change?

i really wish i had the money to buy hearts out, the club needs a fxxing fan to be owner/chairman of the club if we are EVER to be a big club in a small pond & survive with the eliete of european football, which is where WE should be.

Sorry man, i didnt know he quoted 50 million, i was going on current debt, e.c.t

their might become a time tho where UKIG are doomed because of the current finantual plight & hearts are worthless because of the current debt & theirfore will have to be sold off as the debtors come in to UKIG HQ & sell off any remaning 'assests' they have.

i can tell you hearts to them is not an asset & am baffeled as to why as a company they continue to mismanage the club.

from a buisness POV is doesnt make sence to badly run a club as which has been the case for hearts for well over 10 years now, away back in 97/98 where sky came in & ploughed ??????'s into the SPL, we jumped on the bandwagon offering over & above what we could afoard.

we won 2 cups & played in europe which was amazing & made us all have good times,

as much as I hate hibernaian they have a sound finantual backing & plan but most importantly live within their means.

Hearts SHOULD do this & CAN & WILL still be bigger than hibs because of our fan base.

i am still gobsmacked after 10 years HEARTS ARE STILL BEING MIS-MANAGED.

when will it change?

i really wish i had the money to buy hearts out, the club needs a fxxing fan to be owner/chairman of the club if we are EVER to be a big club in a small pond & survive with the eliete of european football, which is where WE should be.

To be honest some fans deserve this after protesting agaisnt Mercer in his latest years and got the incompetent Pieman as a result.

I would beg to differ regarding the bit in bold

Vlad in no way shape or form started off well. IMHO Vlad can only be judged from the point that he gained enough shares to have "full and complete control". Things were going fine whilst Vald did not have "full and complete control" of Hearts. As soon as he got enough shares on the Thursday he sacked Burley on the Saturday (Dunfermline game). It has been downhill since that day.

To sum up then Vlad has had full control for since October 2005 and we have been going backwards for the last 3 years or 36 months.

Well done Vlad you complete BANKER

Guest juvehearts
To be honest some fans deserve this after protesting agaisnt Mercer in his latest years and got the incompetent Pieman as a result.

NO Matter how much you hate someone or a club.

you dont want them to go out of buisness

no fan deserves to be treated the way we have been treated for the last 5 years.

i did feel sorry for gretna when the went bust, but they were only relient on their sugar daddy & couldnt survive unless he was ploughing his wad into them

familiar story?! :eek::(:mad:

Our actual debt is around ?20m. Not sure where people are getting the ?50m from. Remember ?12m came of our accounts in July together with another ?11m iro Gordon and Bednar.

It would not be amongst the relams of possibilty that a group together could finance that amount over the long term. A long term mortgage?

Personally I do not see Vlad pulling the plug from us and I hope he continues to ensure we stay at Tynecastle - regardless if he decides to sell us or not.

The fans decided Mercer was not good enough so The Pieman appeared on his white steed - and look where that got us.

Is it a bit much to ask that if Vlad does decide to sell that the new owners first pass the kickback test as to whether they are worthy owners??

Or would folk happily continue the cycle of bad owners - maybe if those Nigerians get kb'd from Newcastle we can get them in eh??

Guest juvehearts
Our actual debt is around ?20m. Not sure where people are getting the ?50m from. Remember ?12m came of our accounts in July together with another ?11m iro Gordon and Bednar.

It would not be amongst the relams of possibilty that a group together could finance that amount over the long term. A long term mortgage?

Personally I do not see Vlad pulling the plug from us and I hope he continues to ensure we stay at Tynecastle - regardless if he decides to sell us or not.

our debt to HBOS is near 20 million, our whole debt (rem you have to include the finantual year & running costs) in near 50 million.

but the question was how much to buy out vlad.

50 m would be your answer, if they (UKBG) were to sell.

remember vlad doesnt own anything, he is a 3rd party in all of this.

the sooner FIFA sanction & get rid of these cancers then football will be able to be played again & ANY club would be able to challenge for the major honours again,

aberdeen, palace, forrest would be able to be a force again!

power to the working man is needed not the business man with ???'s in his pocket

Geoff Kilpatrick

Probably from sergeyisanexpert.net !

And I think it is obvious that Vlad would need to take a haircut on the debt and/or write off the share price if he was going to sell.

Guest juvehearts

people seem to forget that (correct me if im wrong) we (hearts) still own the debt to HBOS.

UKIG took the debt over from Hearts to pay to HBOS. if i am aware they haven't payed off the full debt, they are paying the monthly repayments only.

Geoff Kilpatrick
our debt to HBOS is near 20 million, our whole debt (rem you have to include the finantual year & running costs) in near 50 million.

the sooner FIFA sanction & get rid of these cancers then football will be able to be played again & ANY club would be able to challenge for the major honours again,

power to the working man is needed not the business man with ???'s in his pocket

NO IT IS NOT!

Geoff Kilpatrick
people seem to forget that (correct me if im wrong) we (hearts) still own the debt to HBOS.

UKIG took the debt over from Hearts to pay to HBOS. if i am aware they haven't payed off the full debt, they are paying the monthly repayments only.

No we don't!

We owe the money to a combination of Ukio and UBIG. We have a working overdraft with HBOS, which UBIG pay off (when they feel like it).

marshallschunkychicken

No offense, but where are you getting those crazy figures from?

Guest juvehearts
No we don't!

We owe the money to a combination of Ukio and UBIG. We have a working overdraft with HBOS, which UBIG pay off (when they feel like it).

Can you confirm this tho?

can anyone please, i mite be a little behind it this plight.

i was sure that UKIG took over the repayments of hearts mothly debt to HBOS.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Can you confirm this tho?

can anyone please, i mite be a little behind it this plight.

i was sure that UKIG took over the repayments of hearts mothly debt to HBOS.

It's in the club's last published accounts for starters!

Guest juvehearts
It's in the club's last published accounts for starters!

so now we have moved from a failed bank to a failing banking corp!

Geoff Kilpatrick
so now we have moved from a failed bank to a failing banking corp!

How do you work that out?

Our balance sheet shows a debt of ?37.5m. This includes any monies HMFC are due to HBOS.

This does not include the debt for equity amount or the Gorden/Bednar money (approx ?23.5m). Factor in another loss of around ?5m last year and you are looking at around ?19m.

Archived