Players still not paid

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm not a doom and gloomer, hatkicker or Hobo, what I am is a long term Hearts supporter who is now deeply concerned.

Ditto, now is not the time for I told you so's!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ditto, now is not the time for I told you so's!

And thats all the wrist slitters want to be able to do. Is tell you I told so. pathetic. Will the announcement on the web site be sufficient for everyone to stop reading and believing the daily record and get behind the team once more?

However, as a fan of the club, I feel I'm entitled to comment on either situation.

What's that saying again? Ah yes, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

And it will get fixed.

But there has to a concern over :

Why did it break ?

Why is taking so long to fix ?

Computer problems happen so if it is a technical glitch then there's 100s of possible reasons and it happens quite a lot. Its what I do for a living and not so long ago a problem took weeks to resolve and that included having 100s of people working 24x7.

But this is worth keeping an eye on as if it was a cashflow problem then i'd fully expect the 'technical glitch' phrase to be used as a cover

Computer problems happen so if it is a technical glitch then there's 100s of possible reasons and it happens quite a lot. Its what I do for a living and not so long ago a problem took weeks to resolve and that included having 100s of people working 24x7.

But this is worth keeping an eye on as if it was a cashflow problem then i'd fully expect the 'technical glitch' phrase to be used as a cover

I bet all those people still got paid on time though.

:P

They will get paid on Friday its on the official website now end of thread.:bek035:

Is that the official website that said they would be paid early this week?

Is that the official website that said they would be paid early this week?

That's the one. The SFA mafia probably held up the wages van on its way from Castle Street to Tynecastle but it all seems to have ended well.

I think that you might be allowed to start a new thread at some unspecified point in the future when it is acceptable to start to discuss this issue.

But for now end of thread.

The article in the EEN states they have no idea when monthly salaries will be paid. I'm sure that's comforting to the non-playing staff at Hearts.

Never mind with hindsight they can take in the very sound advice of Taylor_1874 and if they have indeed spent their last month's salary on stuff like rent, food, utilities (not unreasonable behaviour) then tough ****!! you should have kept some back in case of emergencies! :sad:

It is sound advice tbh thanks.

If they have saved say 50 quid a month over the last year, they would have over 500 quid to last them for the week, in which case, plenty.

They will then get double pay next month and be back in the same situation.

More to the point, according to Hearts they will only have to wait 2 days without pay, now surely even with no money they aren't going to waste away.

That's the one. The SFA mafia probably held up the wages van on its way from Castle Street to Tynecastle but it all seems to have ended well.

I think that you might be allowed to start a new thread at some unspecified point in the future when it is acceptable to start to discuss this issue.

But for now end of thread.

We can resume this thread at 5pm on Friday if they have not been paid till then its :sterb119:

Now can we chat about something with substance ie will the fat Finn last past Christmas.

portobellojambo1
We can resume this thread at 5pm on Friday if they have not been paid till then its :sterb119:

Now can we chat about something with substance ie will the fat Finn last past Christmas.

Makela is many things, but I would never have classed him as fat :P.

Archived