Daily Record lays into Csaba Laszlo

David McCaig

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're winning games at the moment but imo the actual performences are pretty dire.

We've had our share of much welcomed luck so far this Season but I don't know how long that's going to last.

We don't look a good team imo.

I Agree completely.

What has actually changed since last season? Shabba keeps faith in a non scoring striker and playin this dull dull 4-5-1 formation. We were up in arms last season at Frails lack of ambition i.e. formation and tactics yet this season it seems to be acceptable.

Shabba's first sub on saturday was comical he clearly shouted on the polish guy and once he seen that Nade got a big cheer he though "oh s**t" a better put him on instead".

I do like the guy but IMO opion he is all talk, i have yet to see any REAL signs that he has full control of team affairs i.e. formations, subs, signings......!

I'd put the drop in attendances down to people panicking with their money and the bandwagon jumpers falling off tbh.

I believe we've taken pretty good supports to recent away matches so the 'true' supporters haven't given up :P

Agree with you on the money front though and I suspect folk who need to pick and choose may have given ICT the swerve, perhaps expecting a very dour performance from the Inverness outfit resulting in a dire spectacle similar to last years encounters :sad:

marshallschunkychicken

Shabba's first sub on saturday was comical he clearly shouted on the polish guy and once he seen that Nade got a big cheer he though "oh s**t" a better put him on instead".

I do like the guy but IMO opion he is all talk, i have yet to see any REAL signs that he has full control of team affairs i.e. formations, subs, signings......!

Erm, if he changed his mind on who was being substituted onto the field, on the opinion of the crowd, surely this means that he ultimately has control over subs?

:rolleyes:

Possibly.

But if we were top of the SPL and winning matches at a canter we'd have near full houses again imo.

I just think we aren't exciting to watch and those who leave it until the last minute wether to go or not are now not.

You mean the REAL fans....those who only go to games when were winning, and playing silky football?

To say if we were at the top of the SPL and winning games at a canter then we would have full house says nothing....are you REALLY expecting that to happen at the moment?

If so, then im not surprised you are never happy at what you see.

Csaba said at the press conference we need to win most of all, and even if that means winning ugly. Thats what we did.

You mean the REAL fans....those who only go to games when were winning, and playing silky football?

We'll always have a hard core support those who go along no matter what then you'll have the rest who want to go and watch good football.

To say if we were at the top of the SPL and winning games at a canter then we would have full house says nothing....are you REALLY expecting that to happen at the moment?

If so, then im not surprised you are never happy at what you see.

No I'm not REALLY expecting that at all as I'm fully aware of the limitations this current squad has.

Csaba said at the press conference we need to win most of all, and even if that means winning ugly. Thats what we did.

Yes we did win ugly.

We don't look capable of winning pretty though.

Everybody loves Baz
We are winning.

We don't have any 'scoring' srikers available. Would you like him to play two non-scoring strikers instead of one?

If he was all talk we wouldn't be third in the league with a 100% home record. Chill out. Relax. Csaba is the real deal. Let yourself see that.

I do hope you've got to him in time and that he hasn't kicked the chair away from under his feet. :(

We are winning.

We don't have any 'scoring' srikers available. Would you like him to play two non-scoring strikers instead of one?

If he was all talk we wouldn't be third in the league with a 100% home record. Chill out. Relax. Csaba is the real deal. Let yourself see that.

Ssshhhh Borthers. He's killing the club don't you know!? ;)

Romanov Stole My Pension

This sort of article is the reason that I stopped buying the daily record and probably never will buy in the future.

Embarassingly hypocritical to criticise Hearts and Laszlo for the points made in the article.

siegementality
Unbelievably negative article from Gary Ralston in todays Daily Record.

Once again, as soon as we start to improve the anti-Hearts rants start.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/spl-football/2008/09/22/hearts-1-0-inverness-86908-20748077/

To be honest there were times on Saturday when I turned to my mates and said "WTF is Csaba going mad about?". His jumping up and down wasn't merited in relation to what was happening on the pitch at that time. I personally think he does over egg that side of things.

I also think he needs to tone down the attempts at comedy during his press conferences. Csaba needs to remember that the Scottish press are deadly when the knives come out, he should be playing the game rather than taking the pesh, it will benefit him more in the long run.

We are winning.

That i will give you and its good that we are gettin results but for me we are gettin closer and closer to the same level as last year, come on ICT at home would you play 4-5-1?? Dont think so!!

Both Nade and Glen for me would get goals, even Mole and some one would have more chance than just Mole by himself.

For me we have enough players to be playing his "4-4-2" formation, we have enough good players to stop players like 29 getting a game and moving kari out of midfeild. For me we did'nt need the newest Kaunas star or the goalkepper Shabba made it clear he wanted that hungarian boy as his number1.

I really like Shabba but im very fearful of the Romanov factor so im gettin very parinod over every little decision.

Guy's, I would treat this uneducated reporter and his article with the complete contempt it deserves.Our club is a difficult one to understand at times however the one thing that Mr Lazlo has re-installed is a bit of pride and respect,he has more class in his little toe than that disrespectful ****.The Hearts officials should ban him!

Give the man time he's doing well!

[/color]

For me we have enough players to be playing his "4-4-2" formation, we have enough good players to stop players like 29 getting a game and moving kari out of midfeild. For me we did'nt need the newest Kaunas star or the goalkepper Shabba made it clear he wanted that hungarian boy as his number1.

I really like Shabba but im very fearful of the Romanov factor so im gettin very parinod over every little decision.

For me, based on his performances, we did need the keeper - his name is Kello by the way. We have three keepers, this is a must for any side, I say.

Hibs too, have three at the moment, and no one makes a fuss over them, depsite them all being gash.

[/color]

Having enough players to go with 4-4-2 doesn't necessarily mean that we should. Fitting players into that formation isn't the easiest thing to do at the moment. Who would you play?

EDIT: You don't think we need Kello either? Did you see the game last weekend, out of interest?

Archived