The Official Ryder Cup Thread

chester copperpot

Everybody loves Baz
Why don't you get a dust bin lid and point it outside your house like every other tramp in Rosyth Mitchell?

:shocked666::Funny-Post::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're gonna get a slapping.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
Why don't you get a dust bin lid and point it outside your house like every other tramp in Rosyth Mitchell?

Cos it's a waste o money mate, there's only about 3 things I'd watch on it all year roond!

chester copperpot

Haha :rofl:

chester copperpot
What time does the first match tee off?

Mickelson/Kim v Harrington/Karlsson (1305 BST)

Leonard/Mahan v Stenson/Casey (1320)

Cink/Campbell v Rose/Poulter (1335)

Perry/Furyk v Westwood/Garcia (1350)

Chad Sexington
Mickelson/Kim v Harrington/Karlsson (1305 BST)

Leonard/Mahan v Stenson/Casey (1320)

Cink/Campbell v Rose/Poulter (1335)

Perry/Furyk v Westwood/Garcia (1350)

Cheers CC.

;)

Sexton Hardcastle

Dont go mental on the betting. mind that millionaire chump who bet ?350k on USA to win in 06. Look where he is now.

Typical moaning faced Hearts fans. Get behind Faldo and the boys and get it right up those Yankee Bassas.

C'Moan the Yanks...TBH, Golf is Sheeite, waste of a good walk, BUT I hate Nick Faldo, and TBH I'm British/Scottish, there's NO WAY your makin me European an aw!! :cool:

So as I said, C'Moan the Yanks, get inta these Bassa's!! :107years:

First match back to AS, after a brilliant putt from off the green by Mickelson. He is playing superbly

Harrington almost snuck a half though by hiting the flag from an impossible bunker shot, only for Karllson to miss a 3 footer

BBC reporting that Porridge is getting attention to a stiff neck. Could make things interesting if he has to take it easy.

Coincidentally, I have a stiff neck today an' all. But I haven't banked over $2million in prize money this year so there the similarity ends.

Mickelson just played an unbelievable shot! Wedge with an awful lie, lofted it to edge of green and spun it left right next to the hole

THey were 3 down, but Karlsson has had a mare and it looks set to go to 1 up

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Mickelson just played an unbelievable shot! Wedge with an awful lie, lofted it to edge of green and spun it left right next to the hole

THey were 3 down, but Karlsson has had a mare and it looks set to go to 1 up

That was some shot. He's running the show at the moment.

Tide definitely turning in the favour of the US at the moment.

Think 2-2 would be a decent score to get out of this first session as things stand.

Mickelson is on fire! The match is now A/S, and the U.S. have the momentum in most of the matches

Potentially a 3-1 or even 3.5 - 0.5 deficit looking possible.

Potentially a 3-1 or even 3.5 - 0.5 deficit looking possible.

U.S. have been incredible on the back 9, but Europe are trying their hardest to throw it away too

First match depends on if Mickelson can maintain his amazing standard, other 3 look to be going U.S.'s way

U.S. nerves kicking in now?

Hopefully.

Europe needs to take advantage of at least one of these opportunites to square ties up.

Preferrably both!

1.5-0.5 Harrington/Karlsson A/S

Dunno how the U.S. got a half out of that, the way Kim was playing, although Europe did well to hang on once the yanks won 3 in a row

Say What Again

'mon the USA!

I took the ?52.07 I won on the fixed odds last night and stuck it on USA +2 at 8/11.

Good start.

3-1 Garcia/Westwood A/S

Yanks were 2 up with 2 to play, but found water on last, so Garcia maintains his unbeaten record on foursomes

In the fourballs, Kim looks to have found some of the form that was missing earlier, as all players find green comfortably in 2, so the hole is halved

chester copperpot
3-1 Garcia/Westwood A/S

Yanks were 2 up with 2 to play, but found water on last, so Garcia maintains his unbeaten record on foursomes

In the fourballs, Kim looks to have found some of the form that was missing earlier, as all players find green comfortably in 2, so the hole is halved

Didn't see any of that. Got some wine and about to settle down for the afternoon session.

Cannot wait. Loving that smug git Faldo's face just now. Still want Europe to win though.

Following Poulter's bad form this morning, WTF is Faldo doing playing him again this afternoon??

Poulter and Rose were still in the lead when the fourballs were submitted :eek:

chester copperpot

I have to say (hindsight's a wonderful thing though) Darren Clarke looks like being the better Ryder Cup player.

Father Tiresias
I have to say (hindsight's a wonderful thing though) Darren Clarke looks like being the better Ryder Cup player.

I'm watching ESPN's coverage on-line and they've just ripped Poulter to bits. Johnny Miller cannot believe he was picked over Darren Clarke.

Father Tiresias

I suspect Poulter and Rose were playing again whatever the result.

Did you see his wedge shot to 12??

chester copperpot
I'm watching ESPN's coverage on-line and they've just ripped Poulter to bits. Johnny Miller cannot believe he was picked over Darren Clarke.

Very surprised that neither Clarke or Monty never got picked. Almost like we've no experience whatsoever.

I know we've got Sergio, Westwood, Jimenez etc, but the team look up to players like Monty and Clarke. Monty's been ****e all year, but I bet a pound to a penny he would've raised his game for the Ryder Cup.

I dont want to start sounding off all negative, but I bet Clarke would've made more points than Poulter.

Father Tiresias
Very surprised that neither Clarke or Monty never got picked. Almost like we've no experience whatsoever.

I know we've got Sergio, Westwood, Jimenez etc, but the team look up to players like Monty and Clarke. Monty's been ****e all year, but I bet a pound to a penny he would've raised his game for the Ryder Cup.

I dont want to start sounding off all negative, but I bet Clarke would've made more points than Poulter.

No doubt about that.

chester copperpot
No doubt about that.

What me being negative or the Clarke statement.

Looking good in the first match.

chester copperpot
Europe are going to get pumped, i hate to say but a part of me is pretty happy about too. Faldo is a total c*ck.

America are playing pretty special just now likes.

America are playing pretty special just now likes.

Shhhh!

The real reason, and we all know it, that US are leading, is that Faldo's a complete tosser. ;)

chester copperpot
Shhhh!

The real reason, and we all know it, that US are leading, is that Faldo's a complete tosser. ;)

At the end of the tournie, even if we lose, I will still be singing.....

We've got an economy, We've got an economy

You've no, You've no. ;)

Archived