Just seen Shabba!

heartsfc_fan

Rather funny I thought.

I was walking home past where the old Fat Sams used to be on the way to fountain park and who do I meet in the street about 20 mins ago? Csaba Lazlo and his wife!

I happened to be reading the evening news headline about Nade being fully fit for Saturday then I look up and see him walking towards me :eek:

Decided to not be sad and ask for his autograph or photo:rolleyes: so I just said "alright shabba!" he looked up, smiled and said "hi".

Made my day! :)

Guest jambomickey
Rather funny I thought.

I was walking home past where the old Fat Sams used to be on the way to fountain park and who do I meet in the street about 20 mins ago? Csaba Lazlo and his wife!

I happened to be reading the evening news headline about Nade being fully fit for Saturday then I look up and see him walking towards me :eek:

Decided to not be sad and ask for his autograph or photo:rolleyes: so I just said "alright shabba!" he looked up, smiled and said "hi".

just aswell you never stopped to talk mate, you would still be there! he never shuns the fans and you never get the impression he wants to get away from you' he's a quality guy

I'll sleep tonight, now I've read this heart warming tale about NOTHING:rolleyes:

I know....rather random, but I thought I'd share it with you all

His wife is rather tidy by the way ;)

I know....rather random, but I thought I'd share it with you all

His wife is rather tidy by the way ;)

Pictures man, no use without pictures;)

Pictures man, no use without pictures;)

Well perhaps I will run back and see if he's still there...

He'll probably be on George Street by now, so I'll leave it :rolleyes:

Well perhaps I will run back and see if he's still there...

He'll probably be on George Street by now, so I'll leave it :rolleyes:

Utterly useless:mad:

Rather funny I thought.

You should have said Hi

Think it is good to let him know he is welcome etc

I would have said Hi but not go on one of my rants

I once saw Geoff Capes in Blackpool.

Buffalo Bill

Giant Haystack once beat up my mate.

Honestly, he did.

Oh how we laughed.

I was Cliff Richards security as he opened a charity shop in Leith once, it was a tough gig

You were there for his autograph ya big liar :P

Met Les Dennis coming out a shop, Isle of Man 1986.

I'll never forget it. Incredible times.

Used to live next door to Bert Paton (ex-Dunfermline manager), I've lived a sheltered life :(

Gordon Brown came to my work once but I wasn't one of the chosen few to meet him

i drove Jimmy Saville round the zoo for a day complete with gold shell suit and big fat cigars (him not me).

I've also been filmed driving David Dickinson whilst i was wearing a gorilla suit, lucky i only had to drive forwards a few meters, i couldn't see a thing...

A number of years ago now I saw Gilles Rousset buying a frying pan in the Edinburgh Bargain Stores in Clerk Street with his wife...

AND...

I once saw Rory Bremner in Soho exiting a 'nightclub' in the middle of the day. He was wearing shades and it was raining. Hmm...

AND...

A couple of months ago I saw Ian Rankin failing to hail an empty taxi on George IV Bridge...

AND...

Marti Pellow once bought me a pint in a rock club in Glasgow. I asked him what he was doing in such an establishment. He said he went there coz none of the metal crowd liked his music so he never got mobbed by screaming fans. I confirmed that I was indeed a Wets-hater...he laughed, thanked me for my honesty and bought me a pint.

The anecdotes are just endless, but I'll spare you for today ;)

Nelly Terraces

Was on the same London underground train as Boris Johnson once. Even got off at the same stop - Highbury & Islington.

ToadKiller Dog

I once saw an old lady belt andy cameron with her hand bag ,i still have her autograph.

i have also shook hands with slimer from ghostbusters or was it mixu cant remember which.

I went to Gateshead last week to see Michael Aspel in the antiques roadshow live, imagine my disappointment when Fiona Bruce turned up:sad:

I once saw Jim Traynor in the street in Glasgow on his mobile.

We have a winner!

Buffalo Bill

A few years back I met Vernon from Corrie at Dennis' kebab van on Wycombe High Street. He was in panto at the Wycombe Swan at the time.

I was pished. He didn't like me.

Nelly Terraces
We have a winner!

Buffalo Bill

F ** K OFF! I saw Traynor on the High Street during the festival. He was crossing the road. At the very same time as me.

I met Jill Dando in Cyprus while she was doing a BBC holiday programme what a polite and pleasant lady she was, I will always treasure the photo of the two of us I was shocked to hear she had been murdered only a few months later.

Grumpy.

I met Jill Dando in Cyprus while she was doing a BBC holiday programme what a polite and pleasant lady she was, I will always treasure the photo of the two of us I was shocked to hear she had been murdered only a few months later.

Grumpy.

Barry?

:eek:

JAMBOn_et_fromage

Saw Gary Glitter in Edinburgh Airport a few years ago. Fortunately I was over 10 years old so he didn't ask me if I wanted a sweetie.

Had a pint with Ally McCoist in East Kilbride. Sound guy actually - wore a green jacket :eek:

Flew down to London with the Aussie cricket team during the 2005 ashes tour. Justin Langer actually tried to explain cricket to the 2 Yanks sitting next to me :)

Archived