There was a 'hard of hearing' chap that sat on the maroon and white benches ...

Buffalo Bill

anyone remember "Lottery Tickets"

Old guy who I think went to the games with old Agnes

Spent the whole afternoon uttering those two words

I remember it as 'Herts Loaterry Tickets'

Did anyone ever win the 'Herts Loaterry'? (Other than Besijla, Pinilla etc)

Two characters I remember from when my season ticket was in the Wheatfield. One was a gentleman in his 60s always well turned out, more so on a Sunday when he had his good suit and tie on, would wait until the crowd noise died down then shout ' Come on Midlothian DESTROY'

Secondly a guy in a wheelchair who HATED Neil McCann - and this was in Terrys first spell at Tynie!! He spent the whole game saying '****s sake McCann' and 'Get him off Jeffries' Once Terry got a terrible pass tight on the touchline about the halfway line with 3 players surrounding him he beat 2 of them and was tackled by the third. About a minute later the opposition scored and the guy in the wheelchair shouted 'That was your fault McCann!'

The guy who does the warm up in the Wheatfield is called Keith and he does drink in the Tynie arms. We also call him the exercise man!

talks 100 mph and you don't even get a chance to reply before he says something else!

Good Hearts fan.

Sinky is a legend. Think he lives around Chesser now as I saw him there last week and yes his is a posty.

Another good Hearts fan!

Two characters I remember from when my season ticket was in the Wheatfield. One was a gentleman in his 60s always well turned out, more so on a Sunday when he had his good suit and tie on, would wait until the crowd noise died down then shout ' Come on Midlothian DESTROY'

Secondly a guy in a wheelchair who HATED Neil McCann - and this was in Terrys first spell at Tynie!! He spent the whole game saying '****s sake McCann' and 'Get him off Jeffries' Once Terry got a terrible pass tight on the touchline about the halfway line with 3 players surrounding him he beat 2 of them and was tackled by the third. About a minute later the opposition scored and the guy in the wheelchair shouted 'That was your fault McCann!'

That would be 'Auld Wullie' from the Longstone Bus.

Good Hearts fan.

Sinky is a legend. Think he lives around Chesser now as I saw him there last week and yes his is a posty.

Another good Hearts fan!

Sinky the wee postieman, he went holiday he shagged a D*****, it's Sinky the wee postieman.

I shared a room with the weeman in Mallorca:eek:

used to sit on the benches about half way up just to the right of the big pie stand as you look at it and there was a girl around about there who used to scream "JC" for about 85 of the 90 mins everygame!!!! Think she was a big fan of his!! :eek:

Anyone mind when Gary Mackay pointed out the guy for giving Kenny Black abuse???

Has anyone ever seen the guy with a big massive Morrissey looking sort of quiff thing that extends from the front of his head? I saw him at my very first Hearts game and many times since then.

Yeah I've seen 'Quiff', he looks like a cross between Morrisey and Chris Evans?

There was a guy matching this description that used to stand beside my dad & his brother next to the pylon in the shed.

Definately deaf.

When Hearts scored he used to do a lot of pointing and make a noise that sort of went like this; uhhhooouuuuhoooo uuuu uu.

think he's dead now sadly, ive saw his face in the rememberance section in the evening news a few times with a message from his wife.

Archived