Lithoanian Spy.

Munch

I got a text today from a mate who said there is an unknown Lithuanian guy who does not speak to anybody he just observes and has also been seen writing things down on bits of paper.

According to my mate this bloke appears to have full access to all areas of Tynecastle and Riccarton, he drives a 4x4 black Range rover which has been seen regularly in the car park at Riccarton.

Is this guy Vlads spy ?:sterb003:

he just observes and has also been seen writing things down on bits of paper.

Bits of paper?!? Damn spies and their gadgets! When I want to write something, I just scratch it into the side of my face with a fork, like everyone else.

I got a text today from a mate who said there is an unknown Lithuanian guy who does not speak to anybody he just observes and has also been seen writing things down on bits of paper.

According to my mate this bloke appears to have full access to all areas of Tynecastle and Riccarton, he drives a 4x4 black Range rover which has been seen regularly in the car park at Riccarton.

But how does he fit into the network?

Is he outranked by our man at the Jolly Judge?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How do you know he is Lithuanian if he doesn't speak to anybody? :o

My thumb will be bleeding the number of texts I'm going to have to compose to break this one to my mates before they hear of it in the national press.

How do you know he's Lithuanian, if he doesn't speak to anyone?

Guest jambomickey

if it's the guy i'm thinking mate he's the guy who sorts out contracts! i'm only thinking it's him because he does be at riccarton and by the description of his vehicle

if it's the guy i'm thinking mate he's the guy who sorts out contracts! i'm only thinking it's him because he does be at riccarton and by the description of his vehicle

A convenient story, but how do you explain the writing of notes on paper?

Right.

So we have this guy. The guy in the Jolly Judge. Mad Eddie working incognito somewhere (probobly). The Angel.

Am I missing anyone out guys?

Guest jambomickey

i'm not saying nothing about writing notes on paper mate i'm just saying that's who it sounds like!

i'm not saying nothing about writing notes on paper mate i'm just saying that's who it sounds like!

You're one of them, aren't you.

Stop twisting your story.

Who writes the notes on paper?

Guest jambomickey
Stop twisting your story.

Who writes the notes on paper?

i haven't a clue! just by the description of the op that's who it sounds like

ToadKiller Dog

He has full access to tynecastle and riccerton ,how does he get past the eyeball recognition scanners and the woman at the reception desk at riccerton ,he must be very good ex KGB maybe???

Bits of paper?!? Damn spies and their gadgets! When I want to write something, I just scratch it into the side of my face with a fork, like everyone else.

Haahaa

Fair point, i texted they guy who sent me this message and asked him the same question. Answer is he does not say much but the odd word he has said was to Miko, and Chesney, so it seems fair to surmise he is Lithuanian.

The writing on the bits of paper was also in a foreign writing, this is a mystery who would let some foreign bloke just wander around with complete access to all areas of the club.:torture:

The writing on the bits of paper was also in a foreign writing, this is a mystery who would let some foreign bloke just wander around with complete access to all areas of the club.:torture:

:)

if it's the guy I'm thinking mate he's the guy who sorts out contracts! I'm only thinking it's him because he does be at riccarton and by the description of his vehicle

This guy wears a long coat and has dark glasses, does that sound like your guy ? the word is the guy looks out of place, skulking around, writing things down etc.

Its possible it could be your contracts guy though.:508::508:

Guest jambomickey
This guy wears a long coat and has dark glasses, does that sound like your guy ? the word is the guy looks out of place, skulking around, writing things down etc.

Its possible it could be your contracts guy though.:508::508:

nah doesn't sound like him mate! to be honest anytime i've been at riccarton i've not seen anything like you describe

"Milk ... margarine ... juice, yup running low on that .... er ... I fancy a bit of fish for tea ... cornflakes ..."

spy-vs-spy-without-bombs-775529.jpg

"Milk ... margarine ... juice, yup running low on that .... er ... I fancy a bit of fish for tea ... cornflakes ..."

spy-vs-spy-without-bombs-775529.jpg

Spy Vs Spy, loved that game:cool:

alwaysthereinspirit

You have a fork? Spoilt bar steward.

MI5 is still using sharpened popsicle sticks.

It sounds to me this guy needs to get a new disguise.

Predator%20Stealth%20Tech%20Camo.jpg

I suggest he visits PredatorSuits.com.

I'm told he appears to fade into the back ground and no one pays him much attention, he does scribble lots of things on pieces of paper though.

Latest info i have received is he was seen installing a shiny new fax machine in the managers office this afternoon.

That probably means nothing to be fair everyone should have a fax machine nowadays, its just the way things are, or is it ?:gangsta::653:

chester copperpot
I'm told he appears to fade into the back ground and no one pays him much attention, he does scribble lots of things on pieces of paper though.

Latest info i have received is he was seen installing a shiny new fax machine in the managers office this afternoon.

That probably means nothing to be fair everyone should have a fax machine nowadays, its just the way things are, or is it ?:gangsta::653:

This thread is funny.

nah doesn't sound like him mate! to be honest anytime i've been at riccarton i've not seen anything like you describe

I can understand what you are saying mate, but this guy could be former KGB, lets be honest a master spy with 30 years experience, is it possible he could fade into the back ground un noticed ?:surprise:

The writing on the bits of paper was also in a foreign writing, this is a mystery

Not really

Your mate has Go Go Gadget extending eyeballs.

:rolleyes:

Not really

Your mate has Go Go Gadget extending eyeballs.

:rolleyes:

Na he has an i phone it can identify Lithuanian writing, he is also big James Bond fan, i wonder if he is at it, ? octopussy what does that actually mean i never could figure it out, maybe an octopus that is friendly with a cat ?:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

:107years::107years::107years:

Word. Although I suggest upgrading to a Dremel Multi-tool. More lines per cheek......

The People's Chimp
Does he then phone a one-legged bloke in a pub?

NO that's Mr Romanov. Although your man in the range rover may drive a private taxi in his spare time.

I reckon, though make sure you don't tell anyone else about this theory.

That it is

The guy who used to work as Pub Spy for the Sunday Mail

Think about it

Who else could blend into the background in The Jolly Judge Spy on people in Riccarton and Tynecastle and I always suspected him of being Lithuanian anyway.

Obviously if "Pub Spy" was before your time you will wonder what that senile old git is rambling on about.

Then again maybe it is actually me.

ToadKiller Dog

Hearts are just a front for the new KGB as russia takes its place back as the soviet empire ,next time you are in the hearts store pick up the last coat hanger in the second row of the romanov revolution sweatshirts it opens a secret door which leads to there secret bunker ,Also our players from kaunus are not footballers but operatives thats why one was called number 28 that should have been agent 28.

After telling you this i will have to watch out for poisoned umbrellas.

Hearts are just a front for the new KGB as russia takes its place back as the soviet empire ,next time you are in the hearts store pick up the last coat hanger in the second row of the romanov revolution sweatshirts it opens a secret door which leads to there secret bunker ,Also our players from kaunus are not footballers but operatives thats why one was called number 28 that should have been agent 28.

After telling you this i will have to watch out for poisoned umbrellas.

This thread will self destruct in 107 seconds.

Italian Lambretta

I saw a guy just like that yesterday coming out of a Sushi Bar in George St.

He was carrying an umbrella with a silver point and seem to following an odd looking chap with a silver briefcase.

They were both headingin the direction St Andrews Square.:rolleyes:

Archived