Lithoanian Spy.

Munch

I saw a guy just like that yesterday coming out of a Sushi Bar in George St.

He was carrying an umbrella with a silver point and seem to following an odd looking chap with a silver briefcase.

They were both headingin the direction St Andrews Square.:rolleyes:

He is at Riccarton now, black Range Rover 4x4, he is writing stuff down on bits of paper again, he nodded to Miko, but ignored everyone else,

He has a black suit on today, with dark tinted glasses, Who is this guy, what mission is he on, did Vlad send him, this is a worry.:runaway:

I got a text today from a mate who said there is an unknown Lithuanian guy who does not speak to anybody he just observes and has also been seen writing things down on bits of paper.

According to my mate this bloke appears to have full access to all areas of Tynecastle and Riccarton, he drives a 4x4 black Range rover which has been seen regularly in the car park at Riccarton.

Is this guy Vlads spy ?:sterb003:

If he does not speak to anyone then how does your mate know he is Lithuanian?

Oops. someone beat me to it....

All this cloak and dagger when this guy is innocently taking the filled roll order.

Nope this guy is a master of disguises he somehow manages to blend into the back ground whilst taking notes, the latest from Ricarton today is he was seen in the car park noting down the types of cars and taking registration numbers.

Who is this guy, what is his game ?

Is this a spy on a mission sent by Vlad, if so what is he trying to achieve ?

Archived