Real Maroon looking for new players

Forrest

I was (joined) 2nd top scorer last season biatch!

:P

anything in your defence?the pressure get to you?run round the pole before you hit it?:P

Malcolm Tucker
anything in your defence?the pressure get to you?run round the pole before you hit it?:P

Aah the ball got caught under my feet, ended up cutting under it a bit you see...

Tom's miss was worse:(

Aah the ball got caught under my feet, ended up cutting under it a bit you see...

Tom's miss was worse:(

can't remember which was worse.was yours the one that went past the post or skyed over?

Malcolm Tucker
can't remember which was worse.was yours the one that went past the post or skyed over?

Skyed over...

1874_and_proud

If you are looking for a ref for your games, give me a shout or text me 079666 58512.

Have reffed JKB and survived Fife Amateur League too. :)

Cheers,

Graham

If you are looking for a ref for your games, give me a shout or text me xxxxxx xxxxx.

Have reffed JKB and survived Fife Amateur League too. :)

Cheers,

Graham

I'd take off the number mate. Ask Chester Copperpot, it doesnt end well:laugh:

Just PM the guys it.

Malcolm Tucker
wat time r we to meet on saturday..and who do i look 4 cz ave no idea wht every1 looks like?

Probably about 9:15? I may be wrong though.

Just look for folk with footballs and stuff. To be honest you'll probably be noticed as the guy who looks lost anyway!

Just look for folk with footballs and stuff. To be honest you'll probably be noticed as the guy who looks lost anyway!

Yea i was kinda hopin i wouldn't look like that haha! knowin me al end up in the livi changing room until they pull the strips out! :eek:

9.15 sharp !! :)

Greig, I will send you a PM to join our e-group and our facebook site so you can see all our ugly mugs . You will get info on realmaroon.com too

Malcolm Tucker

Greig, I will send you a PM to join our e-group. You will get info on realmaroon.com too

Oi, even I'm not in the e-group!

I don't think...

Greig, I will send you a PM to join our e-group and our facebook site so you can see all our ugly mugs . You will get info on realmaroon.com too

kool cheers mate

It's realmaroonfc.com ya clown!

Meadows - I think we'd struggle to raise a team for a midweek game, mate. Will put it to the boys, though. One of the main attractions of RM is that all it involves is Saturday mornings (and fun weekends away!).

It's realmaroonfc.com ya clown!

Meadows - I think we'd struggle to raise a team for a midweek game, mate. Will put it to the boys, though. One of the main attractions of RM is that all it involves is Saturday mornings (and fun weekends away!).

We could try and raise a team for a saturday morning...

....Last chance,you SURE you dont want Oli ????;)

basher the jambo
We could try and raise a team for a saturday morning...

....Last chance,you SURE you dont want Oli ????;)

Sunday morning mate would be better...............For me anyway!!!

DOes any1 stay out penicuik way that is playin on saturday???

if no i might struggle to get ther that early havin no car at the momment!

yep,half time oranges and shirt cleaning duties.

Ahh I hadn't realized it was so early on sat so I can't come along as I'm working. You'll have to get your own half-time oranges and clean your own shirts :)

Archived