Real Maroon looking for new players

Forrest

Hi guys

Real Maroon are on a recruitment drive for new players for the new season. You may have seen some of us do the 10 second challenge at Falkirk on Saturday (

).

Our manager is the known-by-all-and-respected-by-none IJ and assistant manager is HappyJambo (aka RosscoHMFC on Jnet).

We kick off the new season this Saturday morning with a home game against Livingston. Details soon.

Have a look on www.realmaroonfc.com (hosted on jambos.net) to find out what's happening or PM myself, IJ or HappyJambo.

Cheers

Forrest

Malcolm Tucker
Hi guys

Real Maroon are on a recruitment drive for new players for the new season. You may have seen some of us do the 10 second challenge at Falkirk on Saturday (

).

Our manager is the known-by-all-and-respected-by-none IJ and assistant manager is HappyJambo (aka RosscoHMFC on Jnet).

We kick off the new season this Saturday morning with a home game against Livingston. Details soon.

Have a look on www.realmaroonfc.com (hosted on jambos.net) to find out what's happening or PM myself, IJ or HappyJambo.

Cheers

Forrest

How did I know you would try and punt that about as often as you could eh:p

Hi guys

).

Cheers

Forrest

Having watched you guys on Saturday may I suggest you look here for a couple of players as even they might improve you http://www.hibs.co.uk/squad.php :)

Malcolm Tucker
I particularly enjoyed the attempt to score from 30 yards that almost went out for a throw in.

I think that may well have been Borthers.

Mines is the one that went about 10 yards over the bar by the way:cool:

Hi guys

(

).

Do you have the footage that shows conclusively that the falkirk boy ran out of time? They didn't show it on the BBC highlights. It's an outrage.

May i just state for the record that i scored mine! :)

In the event of a friendly, where do your loyalties lie? are you contracted to RM ?

basher the jambo
In the event of a friendly, where do your loyalties lie? are you contracted to RM ?

Its O.k gaffer I will mark him well, You have my word.

Malcolm Tucker
ave PM'd you (Forrest) for more info on Real Maroon!

cheers

Just get yourself onto realmaroonfc.com mate.

Not sure Forrest really checks this site too often, I may be wrong though.

cheers mate :)

Malcolm Tucker
Where and when is training?

No training. We tend to just show up and play!

Oh and there's no age limit to be honest. I started playing last year when I was 17. And our oldest goes up to about 40. Doesn't really matter what age though, only requirement is being a Jambo!

Malcolm Tucker
what time is kick off on saturdays guys ?

10am at the Gyle I think. Speak to Forrest, he organises all the games and KO times!

cobbyshambles, I'm assuming I am the long-haired shocker you referred to....it's not that long :sad:

10am at the Gyle I think. Speak to Forrest, he organises all the games and KO times!

cobbyshambles, I'm assuming I am the long-haired shocker you referred to....it's not that long :sad:

but it is shocking.

Sometimes I do...

The hair or the miss?

:P

Oh dear!

Seriously, we're open to anyone. Thanks to the guys who've already responded - I've PM'd you all back.

Quality - I'm a marked man over on jambos.net for something! When I try to register it says:

"Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned."

more importantly, what about that miss?:eek:

What position you play Greig?

Normally up front but i probably wouldnt put myself ther...since ave stopped playin got kinda unfit and a bit slower haha.....

really biggin myself up here eh?

Normally up front but i probably wouldnt put myself ther...since ave stopped playin got kinda unfit and a bit slower haha.....

really biggin myself up here eh?

judging by saturday's turnout you sound like raul!

Are girls allowed??? :-)

Yep. Come along and see us on Saturday if you want, introduce yourself and see if you think it's for you.

neil mccann part 2?

I would take a goal like neil mccans on sat if i get a run out!

what positions yous looking to fill anyway?

Most of our players can play a couple of positions, so we're not actually looking to fill and particular position, just boost the squad a bit!

Malcolm Tucker
thats good then!

yous got some good players?

hope am up to the standard :)

We have pretty good team actually, the main man being cap'n John in the centre of midfield, very very good player. Also Alan at centre half is a cut above.

As I say though, there's no shocking players for us.

Cue I.J coming on and saying I'm shiiite now. :P

We have pretty good team actually, the main man being cap'n John in the centre of midfield, very very good player. Also Alan at centre half is a cut above.

As I say though, there's no shocking players for us.

Cue I.J coming on and saying I'm shiiite now. :P

the boy who had the chip was quality.you were...:P

Malcolm Tucker
the boy who had the chip was quality.you were...:P

I was (joined) 2nd top scorer last season biatch!

:P

I'm likely to get smashed on Friday and drive along the M8 in a not altogether legal manner on Saturday morning.

All part of the fun though!

Yea think ave got a work night out on friday...jus as well my cars in the garage gettin fixed

sounds good...quite looking forward to it...early to bed on friday haha :cool:

We actually tend to play better when we're steaming from the night before.

;)

Archived