No.16

Drylaw Hearts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
Clearly another Vlad pick.

He was absolutely honking today.

Tried to control a ground ball pass with his heid.

I thought he had a decent enough debut and solid enough for the SPL ..... as for Lee Wallace who's pick is he?

He was shiiite.

He is not a better player than Ruben yet lasted the 90 mins.

As for Lee Wallace....

He was also shiiite but we don't have any other LB's available.

We have no depth in so many positions yet we have too much in others.

He was shiiite.

He is not a better player than Ruben yet lasted the 90 mins.

As for Lee Wallace....

He was also shiiite but we don't have any other LB's available.

We have no depth in so many positions yet we have too much in others.

The guy was asked to play 2 different positions wide right & wide left - Ruben doesn't play either of these positions - Mrowiec certainly wasn't the worst player in our team today there was several of those the team Captain included.

I think Mrowiec will be an asset, big strong lad, once he gets used to his team-mates and the SPL - people were more enthusiastic about Obua but he hasn't played any better so far.

We lost a game so start having ago at the "kaunas dud" who has only played one game and didn't look too bad to me.

Pathetic...

Pathetic summed up his performence perfectly.

Apart from that.....

No.16 is still clearly a Vlad pick.

The guy was asked to play 2 different positions wide right & wide left - Ruben doesn't play either of these positions - Mrowiec certainly wasn't the worst player in our team today there was several of those the team Captain included.

I think Mrowiec will be an asset, big strong lad, once he gets used to his team-mates and the SPL - people were more enthusiastic about Obua but he hasn't played any better so far.

Ruben can play LM.

Michael Stewart is carrying a very poor midfield and Ruben deserved his chance before another FBK Kaunas player who clearly does not look ready for SPL football.

We can't afford passengers.

I've heard Laszlo doesn't like Ruben's attitude but agree he should have been on earlier.

Why bring a central midfielder and play him on the wing? Hardly fair on the guy.

Ruben can play LM.

Michael Stewart is carrying a very poor midfield and Ruben deserved his chance before another FBK Kaunas player who clearly does not look ready for SPL football.

We can't afford passengers.

Where's the evidence of this?

Is this like the 'Makela can score goals' shout?

He didn't have a great game but to be fair to Mrowiec he was out of position.

Number 10, number 5, number 19 and number 3 weren't great either.

He was shiiite.

QUOTE]

Is he not a defensive central midfielder that was being asked to play on the left wing (the right for some of the second half)? Taking that into account, I thought he did ok, other than the silly 'heid' move.

Ruben should have been playing from the start, but instead of Karapidis IMO

theescapehouse
He was absolutely honking today.

Tried to control a ground ball pass with his heid.

Hahah that was hilarious, so confusing as well, after that i think he didnt want anythin to do with the ball... He was nothing special

The Chinchilla
He was shiiite.

QUOTE]

Is he not a defensive central midfielder that was being asked to play on the left wing (the right for some of the second half)? Taking that into account' date=' I thought he did ok, other than the silly 'heid' move.

Ruben should have been playing from the start, but instead of Karapidis IMO[/quote']

Agree. I thought he did okay (and would have scored if McNamara hadn't cleared off the line) but was probably made to look better by some of the shocking play around him. To be fair to him, he was playing with Lee Wallace behind him and didn't get one decent through ball all day. Mikey Stewart was superb but other than that the rest were hopeless.

I thought he looked incredibly average. It did worry me though that he seemed to be shoehorned into the team ahead of folk who deserved the opportunity more. What made it worse was that he lasted the whole game.

Why have certain people got an agenda against certain players ?

Mrowiec was not the best player on the park but he was better than the following players :

Wallace :(

Kingston :(

Karipidis :(

Mole :(

You need an answer?

Seriously?

This is the guy who told us Kello would be 'this seasons Kurskis'.

:rolleyes:

This thread.

Clearly a look at me thread.

Thought he done pretty well.

Drylaw wants to think he's clever by being the first to call him No.16. Clearly a clown

Mrowiec was not the best player on the park but he was better than the following players :

Wallace :(

Kingston :(

Karipidis :(

Mole :(

The above is correct.

The OP is wrong.

His mistakes, less occurring than above names, where perhaps more obvious as you were so desperate for him to slip up and delighted when he did.

You need an answer?

Seriously?

This is the guy who told us Kello would be 'this seasons Kurskis'.

:rolleyes:

Not really but good answer. It really is quite sad. The usual suspects will be delighted we didn't win today just so they can moan about there favourite subject.

There were at least 4 players on the park that looked worse than No. 16

But lets try and make it about Vlad....

ZZZZZZZ

You should know by now that if it wasn't for Vlad these morons who have a zillion posts would actuallly be mutes on here. They are completely obsessed with all things Romanov. Quite sad really.

Get a life losers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Not really but good answer. It really is quite sad. The usual suspects will be delighted we didn't win today just so they can moan about there favourite subject.

No one will be delighted we lost.

Get a grip of yourself.

portobellojambo1
I thought he had a decent enough debut and solid enough for the SPL ..... as for Lee Wallace who's pick is he?

With all due respect, you have to be fecking joking, if you consider that the sort of standard you want to see at Hearts going forward one can only assume the only desire you hold is to see Hearts fail. He offered nothing, absolutely nothing, in three different positions. We know of the existing poor players at Hearts, the positions we want to see strengthened, when someone is brought into the club, the natural reaction is to assume it is to strengthen the team, I do not think he will. If we want to retain him as cover for Berra and Zaliukas that is for the manager to decide, but we discovered today he can play neither wide right, wide left, or slightly dropping off on the right hand side.

Guest jambomickey
With all due respect, you have to be fecking joking, if you consider that the sort of standard you want to see at Hearts going forward one can only assume the only desire you hold is to see Hearts fail. He offered nothing, absolutely nothing, in three different positions.

spot on mate! is this the promised land that vlad promised?

siegementality

We'd better hope he's a Romanov pick as well or Csaba is fecking clueless.

Interesting that the one player who was definitely seen,scouted,signed by Vlad himself.. Ruben Palazuelos..is the one who has been left out this season ;) Where does that fit the "theory"??

siegementality
With all due respect, you have to be fecking joking, if you consider that the sort of standard you want to see at Hearts going forward one can only assume the only desire you hold is to see Hearts fail. He offered nothing, absolutely nothing, in three different positions. We know of the existing poor players at Hearts, the positions we want to see strengthened, when someone is brought into the club, the natural reaction is to assume it is to strengthen the team, I do not think he will. If we want to retain him as cover for Berra and Zaliukas that is for the manager to decide, but we discovered today he can play neither wide right, wide left, or slightly dropping off on the right hand side.

NMH's only purpose on here is to defend everything Romanov, even sub standard players.

Was a bad performance today, as always if a team needs a result just play hearts!

Like it or not but Romanov is still picking the team.

Gary Glen was due to start today as picked by Csaba but he team sheet said different and mole started up top!

Was a bad performance today, as always if a team needs a result just play hearts!

Gary Glen was due to start today as picked by Csaba but he team sheet said different and mole started up top!

How do you know that?

Also what's the deal with Ruben? Why do we persist with Karipidis while Ruben warm's the bench, seem's strange to me.

Bollocks.

With all due respect PJ, you are being unfairly harsh, the boy did fine for his first outing in the SPL. He didn't do anything spectactular but he also didn't do anything wrong either. As debuts go I would say solid.

i think it's a disgrace we never signed they 2 world cup stars.

Shall we shake with rage? ;)

Utter bollox, how do you know that pearl of wisdom, is it because Csaba said he rated him in the run up to the match? He's hardly played since pre-season so I find it highly unlikely he will just be thrown into the team at best he'd be on the bench, at worst he is being saved for the reserve games to get match fit

Interesting that the one player who was definitely seen,scouted,signed by Vlad himself.. Ruben Palazuelos..is the one who has been left out this season ;) Where does that fit the "theory"??

Exactly, there are some right fuds supporting Hearts I tell thee. :hobofish:

None of the usual suspects ever answer that as I have brought it up before. It doesn't quite fit into their agendas you see.

siegementality
None of the usual suspects ever answer that as I have brought it up before. It doesn't quite fit into their agendas you see.

So you are 100% sure that Csaba is picking the team, deciding the tactics and substitutions, with no interference from VR, none whatsoever?

Archived