Cesnauskis, Obua and Driver out

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Driver "injured". Whats the odds the boy from Kaunus comes in for him? Same old same old.

What's the chances of you ever approaching things with a different point of view?

Same old same old indeed JR - we can always rely on your cynicism!

:bravo:

Toxteth O'Grady
It's just one person's opinion not reality.

Don't spoil a good conspiracy theory with the truth:rolleyes:

Any ideas if Rocky is fit?

While it is obvious that Vlad has been willing to showcase Lithuanians in the past, why, if he does have anything to do with team selection, would he give a **** about a Pole?

Very true indeed, look at Klimek, he was hardly a shoe-in was he?

Francis Albert

How do we square the fact that our last starting line up featured ONE Lithuanian with the fact (or opinion) that Vlad is picking the team?

Wait, I think I've got it. Now that Lithuanians are proving not to be all useless failed basket-ball players Vlad has decided, in his usual "mad" way to cut down on them.

Guest JamboRobbo
What's the chances of you ever approaching things with a different point of view?

About the same as everyone else on here (judging by all the OTT responses to MY OPINION from the usual suspects.)

How do we square the fact that our last starting line up featured ONE Lithuanian with the fact (or opinion) that Vlad is picking the team?

Wait, I think I've got it. Now that Lithuanians are proving not to be all useless failed basket-ball players Vlad has decided, in his usual "mad" way to cut down on them.

Stop ruining their wee conspiracy:mad:

Well done FA nail on the head,as per usual no one knows what that mad ******* is doing from one day to the next,not even he knows ,and that is a fact.

This post is not constructive to the OP.

However i'd just like to express my dismay that yet another thread has been hijacked and dragged into the most repetitve and boring subject ever to have been brokered on Kickback.

Snake Plissken

I think this teams has been posted already but...

Kello

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Miko

Larry

Stewart

Karipidis

Audrey

Mole

Is almost certainly the team we will see and good enough to get the points.

Squads get injuries, ours more than most.

Deal with it.

Driver "injured". Whats the odds the boy from Kaunus comes in for him? Same old same old.

Aye a defensive central midfielder for an out an out winger. You're just choking for that to be true that all logic has forthwith been dispersed. Remove your head from your ring, it must be causing considerable pain.

Aye that's it.

And Rudi, Real Madrid 4-4-1-1, Chelsea, 4-5-1, Roma 4-6-0, Liverpool 4-2-3-1.

Football is not all about 4-4-2 anymore. It is do do with the players and how the manager has orgainsed them. The last time I checked we have won 3 out of 4 league games with the 4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1 formation.

About the same as everyone else on here (judging by all the OTT responses to MY OPINION from the usual suspects.)

May I be permitted to join "the usual suspects"?

Kello

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Miko

Larry

Stewart

Karipidis

Tulleberg

Glen

The last two being the wee surprise.

IMO

Must be same as last time. --

but bringing in Palazuelos and Miko for Driver and Obua

Not my choice personally but given selections prev will prob be as above unless Audrey plays -- however think we need bit more of a physical presence esp at set plays hence Ruben.

Yes, so we bring in the Pole. He is solid. I reckon this guy will be a fans favourite in no time.

Yes,so I was hearing,not the classy player he was hyped up to be.

I thought he looked a good player against St Midden.

I understand he wasnt too hot against Airdrie but played better against Hamilton.

It seems some muppets on here have written him off already.

Kello

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Miko

Larry

Stewart

Karipidis

Tulleberg

Glen

IMO

Tullberg is in Denmark mate.

It'll be The Jamie Mole.

Special K

Eggert

Christophe

Marius

Lee

Michael

Christos

Laryea

Audrius

Saulius

Jamie

swap ksanavicius with bruno or ruben and play them holding mid with hristos, then mikey can push forward.

Victor Meldrew

I we win tomorrow, will those who are (again) bleating on about Vlad picking the team give the Mad one credit or getting us 3 points?

I doubt it.

I don't think he is.

Players get injured. FACT (I've always wanted to do that!)

Why should Driver be immune from that?

As usual, goals will be the problem for us tomorrow. Just not sure where we are going to get goals from.

Yes all teams get injuries but it does seem we get an awful lot.

It has particularly been frustrating in recent seasons; we sign a player, he comes with a big reputation etc etc, plays, looks pretty rank and then injured for months.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Obua is rank - a few nice touches - but he fits the description above.

Mind you with Stewart playing the way he is, and surely a better performance from Larry and it should be enough for us to win.

Victor Meldrew
sorry for having an opinion.

There's no need to apologise for having the opinion.

It's just repeating it over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam on what seems to be every possible thread and taking the huff when anyone disagrees that gets people's backs up ;)

heard that obua is fit to play

but driver n chesny are out

According to the Scotsman (and the Hearts website I think), Obua is out for three or four weeks

As usual, goals will be the problem for us tomorrow. Just not sure where we are going to get goals from.

Yes all teams get injuries but it does seem we get an awful lot.

It has particularly been frustrating in recent seasons; we sign a player, he comes with a big reputation etc etc, plays, looks pretty rank and then injured for months.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Obua is rank - a few nice touches - but he fits the description above.

Mind you with Stewart playing the way he is, and surely a better performance from Larry and it should be enough for us to win.

Goals for table

8 Rankgers

7 Celtic

7 Hearts

5 Inverness CT

5 Hamilton

4 Kilmarnock

4 Hobos

4 Motherwell

3 Aberdeen

3 Dundee Utd

3 Falkirk

1 St Mirren

Not too Csaba :P

Spoke to a mate of Driver and he told me that Andy has had an achilles problem since he was 15. So when it flares up, like now, it's rest rest and more rest, not the best

There's no need to apologise for having the opinion.

It's just repeating it over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam on what seems to be every possible thread and taking the huff when anyone disagrees that gets people's backs up ;)

Couldn't have put it better, V.M.

Would you rather have Clum back. :rolleyes:

sorry for having an opinion.

You're confusing, "you're not allowed to have an opinion" with, "you are wrong".

Adrien will not play as a left winger tomorrow. You are wrong.

You are wrong.

You're confusing, "you're not allowed to have an opinion" with, "you are wrong".

You are wrong.

^^

this man knows what he's on about

Aye,a suppose,give him 3 seasons and then some will be saying "told you, give him time and he will come good" for 2 or 3 games.

aye hartley was fantastic in his first 2 seasons eh?

Nelly Terraces
Spoke to a mate of Driver and he told me that Andy has had an achilles problem since he was 15. So when it flares up, like now, it's rest rest and more rest, not the best

I've got the same problem from running, mate. Not directly on the achilles, but on the ankle joint (though have had a knackered achilles tendon as well, and that is murder), It's bloody annoying as it can just flare up without any warning. I'm sitting here with a bag of ice strapped to my left ankle, as it's swollen up, sore, and tender after doing last weeks Glasgow half marathon. As you said mate, nowt else for it, but just takin it easy and resting it, plus the old RICE formula, Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation.

Gutted to hear Driver is out for tomorrow, he has been a bit of a playmaker for us this season, longterm, I hope this injury doesn't blight the geezers career, though having read quite a bit about these sort of injuries I wouldn't be too optimistic about that unfortunatley. Hope I'm wrong.

Can't rents,Korabotchup and thone other arse prefer the 4 5 1 formation,"Mr Laszlo,sit there and shut up,this is the fomation we will be playing and these are the players who will play in said formation,clear,good now go out there and talk to the horrible press".

Why dont u just shut up. You talk the biggest load of embarassing conspiracy nonsense Ive ever heard. Ban me if you want Mods but u are an utter **** of a person Rudi, a proper tube. Where are we in the league? I realise Im rising to the hobo baiting but Im burst so hey ho.

Imagine playin 451 and winning games...oh thats right we are. :hobofish::)

They ALL do! never had as many injuries years ago, players are too wrapped up in cotton wool these days and one wee knock puts them on the injury list, Cesney's been regularly injured the entire time he's been here, Driver's becoming the same and as for Obua, he's got a hell of a lot to prove going by what he was like against Airdrie Utd a couple of weeks back........free kick and expert penalty taker!? I right then!

I think you will find that with certain players and incidentally this is nothing new they are only too happy to have "injuries" on a regular basis but of course they will still be picking up full pay packets.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh
Kello

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Miko

Larry

Stewart

Karipidis

Tulleberg

Glen

IMO

I'll say, he's not back in the country until next week.

You are wrong.

:rolleyes:

You are wrong.

In fact, it seems that JR was spot on. Again.

You really shouldn't dismiss his opinion quite so readily. You might actually learn something. :P

In fact, it seems that JR was spot on. Again.

You really shouldn't dismiss his opinion quite so readily. You might actually learn something. :P

No it was a load of pesh - Mrowiec started the game on the right - it was Miko who replaced Driver in the team - Mrowiec only went over to the left cos Miko had been booked and when the game started to get a bit tousy in the 2nd half it wouldn't have taken too much for Conroy to find an excuse to send off Miko ....... the 2 other guys who might have replaced Driver on the left Obua & Chesney were also both injured so Csaba had little choice but to shuffle the pack.......

No it was a load of pesh - Mrowiec started the game on the right - it was Miko who replaced Driver in the team - Mrowiec only went over to the left cos Miko had been booked and when the game started to get a bit tousy in the 2nd half it wouldn't have taken too much for Conroy to find an excuse to send off Miko ....... the 2 other guys who might have replaced Driver on the left Obua & Chesney were also both injured so Csaba had little choice but to shuffle the pack.......

JR knows his stuff, get over it. Mrowiec like others before him was shoe horned into the team when he clearly wasn't comfortable in the wide areas.

JR knows his stuff, get over it. Mrowiec like others before him was shoe horned into the team when he clearly wasn't comfortable in the wide areas.

He wasn't shoehorned into the team - we had 3 wide-players injured - the team had to be rejigged and Csaba had earlier in the week already said he planned to give Mrowiec at least part of the game at Falkirk having impressed him in the closed door game v St. Johnstone.....besides JR's original post suggested Driver's injury was some kind of conspiracy to give the Pole a game - bollocks in my opinion......the only other choices for the wings would have been Ksanavicius or Palazeulos and neither of them are ideal choices to play there either.

He wasn't shoehorned into the team - we had 3 wide-players injured - the team had to be rejigged and Csaba had earlier in the week already said he planned to give Mrowiec at least part of the game at Falkirk having impressed him in the closed door game v St. Johnstone.....besides JR's original post suggested Driver's injury was some kind of conspiracy to give the Pole a game - bollocks in my opinion......the only other choices for the wings would have been Ksanavicius or Palazeulos and neither of them are ideal choices to play there either.

He wqas shoe horned into the team and you know it. He has done nothing to justify a game immediately in the first team and Ksanavicius started on the left upmteen times last season. The midfield today should have been :

Miko Stewart Palazuelos Ksanavicius

with Kingston then Nade ahead of them.

I've no idea whether the Pole will turn out a player (though I know where my money would go in any prediction) but it was a nonsense he started today and it failed miserably. Miko was once again shafted because of this decision and made to play out of position in front of the Hobo diddy.

He wqas shoe horned into the team and you know it. He has done nothing to justify a game immediately in the first team and Ksanavicius started on the left upmteen times last season. The midfield today should have been :

Miko Stewart Palazuelos Ksanavicius

with Kingston then Nade ahead of them.

I've no idea whether the Pole will turn out a player (though I know where my money would go in any prediction) but it was a nonsense he started today and it failed miserably. Miko was once again shafted because of this decision and made to play out of position in front of the Hobo diddy.

Csaba said earlier in the week he'd impressed him in the closed door game and he wanted to introduce him for at least part of the game today - that was prior to Driver, Obua & Cesnauskis reporting injured which no doubt forced a complete rethink......Obua and Tullberg have done nothing to merit an immediate starting place then either but Obua was put striaght in and no doubt Tullberg will be as well.

If any of Driver or Obua had been fit then they would definitely have started and Mrowiec would have been on the bench has planned.

Ksanavicius only has the legs now as an impact sub and Palazeulos seems not to be rated much by Csaba given he's played EVERYONE else before him not just Mrowiec.

People have posted that Ruben played wide left v Hull for 60 minutes - well Driver also played left back for an hour in the same match - neither of those tactics have been repeated in a competitive game.

JamboRobbo was taking his usual biased attitude towards anything Kaunas even before he's seen the player play.

Archived