Cesnauskis, Obua and Driver out

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Driver seems to pick up quite a few injuries.

They ALL do! never had as many injuries years ago, players are too wrapped up in cotton wool these days and one wee knock puts them on the injury list, Cesney's been regularly injured the entire time he's been here, Driver's becoming the same and as for Obua, he's got a hell of a lot to prove going by what he was like against Airdrie Utd a couple of weeks back........free kick and expert penalty taker!? I right then!

I would rather we move back to traditional 442

Kello

Eggert Zal Berra Wallace

Larry Mikey Kari Miko

Nade Mole

Can't rents,Korabotchup and thone other arse prefer the 4 5 1 formation,"Mr Laszlo,sit there and shut up,this is the fomation we will be playing and these are the players who will play in said formation,clear,good now go out there and talk to the horrible press".

It isn't the worst. As Miko can come in for Driver and Ksana for Obua.

Only problem is lack of options on the bench.

Do you think Csaba might be tempted to go 4-4-2?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Kello - Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Stewart, Ksnavicius, Karipidis, Mikoliunas - Mole

That's yer team there!

Can't rents,Korabotchup and thone other arse prefer the 4 5 1 formation,"Mr Laszlo,sit there and shut up,this is the fomation we will be playing and these are the players who will play in said formation,clear,good now go out there and talk to the horrible press".

Aye because it hasn't really worked.

Aye because it hasn't really worked.

Working or not Chris,it's still going on, even English football has woken up to this charade,IMO it will be the killing of football as we know it.

willie wallace

Was up at Riccarton this morning,no sign of Driver or Obua and Chesney went off early.Hard to guess the line up as he changed it about quickly although both Reuben and the Polish guy started in the "1st team".Did not stay that long so not sure how it ended.

Laslo certainly gets involved,right in there in the middle of the park barking out instructions.Hope his hands on approach continues its winning ways tomoorrow.

Must be same as last time. --

but bringing in Palazuelos and Miko for Driver and Obua

Not my choice personally but given selections prev will prob be as above unless Audrey plays -- however think we need bit more of a physical presence esp at set plays hence Ruben.

Working or not Chris,it's still going on, even English football has woken up to this charade,IMO it will be the killing of football as we know it.

The charade of who picks the team or the charade that 451 works for any team with average players?

Not good.

:eek:

FFS I want to know what the feck we do in training!!!

Y are we constantly injured!!

Obua came through his Ugandan games unscathed i thought

Driver is the guy we will miss most

we are fecked

And Why the **** do we not play Ruben!!!!!

Special K

Eggert :)

Christophe :)

Marius :)

Lee :)

Michael :)

Christos :sad:

Laryea :)

Audrius :sad:

Saulius :)

Jamie :unsure:

Dang, only allowed to use 10 smilies in one post. How pap is that.

I'd like:

.........................Kello

......Jonsson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Mikoliunas Karipidis Stewart Palazuelos

.................Nade Mole

Think it'll be:

.........................Kello

......Jonsson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Kingston/Miko Karipidis Stewart Miko/Audrey

.................Audrey/Kingston

.........................Mole

Driver "injured". Whats the odds the boy from Kaunus comes in for him? Same old same old.

Not just "injured" JR, out for a month apparently :sad:

The charade of who picks the team or the charade that 451 works for any team with average players?

The charade that the MANAGER is not in controle,just look at Newcastle and now West Ham,whats the chances the same will happen at Man City as well.

Football clubs are now loosing their identities,the clubs no longer belong to the fans,sooner rather than later even these teams supporters will get hacked off at the constant changing,no one to say "he's one off us".

Football has changed for the worse,money and huge eggos have made it very hard to say "thats my team,the same one I grew up with" foreign money has bought out the soul's of our and these clubs.

Driver will be missed, but Obua has shown nothing positive so far and Cesnauskis hasn't achieved much in his appearances from the bench either. I'd like to see Palazuelos wide left to keep a bit of solidity. Miko to make his customary appearance as a 65th-minute sub.

Driver will be missed, but Obua has shown nothing positive so far and Cesnauskis hasn't achieved much in his appearances from the bench either. I'd like to see Palazuelos wide left to keep a bit of solidity. Miko to make his customary appearance as a 65th-minute sub.

Yes,so I was hearing,not the classy player he was hyped up to be.

Not yet anyway.

Aye,a suppose,give him 3 seasons and then some will be saying "told you, give him time and he will come good" for 2 or 3 games.

Aye,a suppose,give him 3 seasons and then some will be saying "told you, give him time and he will come good" for 2 or 3 games.

He gets more than a couple of games I think before it is fair to judge. He's clearly not a Beniusis/Kurskis/Klimek without any footballing ability. :eek: So might just need time to adapt.

Seymour M Hersh

Give it a rest ya bore!:mad:

Driver "injured". Whats the odds the boy from Kaunus comes in for him? Same old same old.

Thought our "Kaunas boy" was a defensive midfielder, so it seems you're looking slightly too hard for a same old, same old dig here.

I understand that you're sceptical of many things surrounding HMFC and that's fair enough but surely you are open to the concept that players may just happen to pick up injuries?

I'm just not sure why your immediate reaction to Driver getting injured is that Adrian will probably come in for him.

:confused:

Malcolm Tucker
Dang, only allowed to use 10 smilies in one post. How pap is that.

Aye that is pap.

I have to disagree with your sad faces next to Christos and Jamie though. I think Karipidis and Stewart have made a great wee partnership and I wouldn't rush Glen or Nade into the team just yet. Agree he's not a long term solution though.

:);):o:mad::P:rolleyes::cool::eek::(:sad:

There should be a nonchalant shrug smilie thing....

Not remotely fussed one way or another about this. Obviously it's not ideal but it's nowhere near to panic stations. We can live without Driver and Chesney's come off the bench more than anything else lately anyway....and Obua...well, we haven't really done much with him yet either.

Isn't Aguiar meant to be fit for this weekend though?

Guest JamboRobbo
Thought our "Kaunas boy" was a defensive midfielder, so it seems you're looking slightly too hard for a same old, same old dig here.

Indeed. So did Csaba. Lets see what happens tomorrow eh....

I understand that you're sceptical of many things surrounding HMFC and that's fair enough but surely you are open to the concept that players may just happen to pick up injuries?

I'm just not sure why your immediate reaction to Driver getting injured is that Adrian will probably come in for him.

:confused:

Observation.

Truly phenomonal how many injuries we get. You do wonder how much some of the players actually want to play week in week out ;)

Driver's injury is described as a swollen foot and out for this weekend, Cesnauskis was subbed off after 68 minutes in wednesday's international and he's out, Obua has flown back & forth to & across the globe and has returned with muscle problems that could keep him out for a month so that's 3 players out who could play wide left.........Jeez Vlad really fixed that good just so Mrowiec or Ksanavicius (both left-sided) could play.......

Indeed. So did Csaba. Lets see what happens tomorrow eh....

Observation.

Or negativity ?

There are players injured in every squad in the SPL Driver has already shown himself to be very injury prone in his career here so its not a shock.

As for the others well there is nothing we can do they are injured.

One slightly negative story and everyone is reaching for the valium on this board i would suggest Ksan will play out there now instead of Driver.

Lets just see a) the team tomorrow b)how we play

before the paranoia rolls out again.

Guest JamboRobbo
Or negativity ?

There are players injured in every squad in the SPL Driver has already shown himself to be very injury prone in his career here so its not a shock.

As for the others well there is nothing we can do they are injured.

One slightly negative story and everyone is reaching for the valium on this board i would suggest Ksan will play out there now instead of Driver.

Lets just see a) the team tomorrow b)how we play

before the paranoia rolls out again.

sorry for having an opinion.

While it is obvious that Vlad has been willing to showcase Lithuanians in the past, why, if he does have anything to do with team selection, would he give a **** about a Pole?

Not good.

:eek:

Not necessarily bad either. I expect some eager and capable replacements to come in, hungry for some first team action and the chance to stake their place in the starting line-up! :thumbs_up:

Aye that is pap.

I have to disagree with your sad faces next to Christos and Jamie though. I think Karipidis and Stewart have made a great wee partnership and I wouldn't rush Glen or Nade into the team just yet. Agree he's not a long term solution though.

:);):o:mad::P:rolleyes::cool::eek::(:sad:

Haha. It's actually an unsure smiley next to Jamie. I always thought he's had something about him but he really needs to get himself in better positions to score.

While it is obvious that Vlad has been willing to showcase Lithuanians in the past, why, if he does have anything to do with team selection, would he give a **** about a Pole?

It's just one person's opinion not reality.

Archived