Hibs away tickets

Gershwin

The Old Tolbooth

Everybody knows that the tickets allocated to supporters clubs don't always go to season ticket holders, it's a farce the way this is being done to be honest!

Also, I may have missed something here but people who had an away season ticket LAST SEASON gets priority, why?

Some away season ticket holders from last season might not have bought the same ticket this season, but get treated with priority, sorry but that was LAST season and this is THIS season, and who does the 3 extra tickets that they can claim go to? Other season ticket holders, or just anybody?

If it's just anybody then how pish is that? If it's not just anybody then I apologise, but I still feel pished off at the way the whole things being handled.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody knows that the tickets allocated to supporters clubs don't always go to season ticket holders, it's a farce the way this is being done to be honest!

Also, I may have missed something here but people who had an away season ticket LAST SEASON gets priority, why?

Some away season ticket holders from last season might not have bought the same ticket this season, but get treated with priority, sorry but that was LAST season and this is THIS season, and who does the 3 extra tickets that they can claim go to? Other season ticket holders, or just anybody?

If it's just anybody then how pish is that? If it's not just anybody then I apologise, but I still feel pished off at the way the whole things being handled.

Because they stopped the away ticketing scheme this season. But seen as we didn't receive loyalty points for the away season tickets i think it's only fair that we get first option. I can't speak for all away ticket holders but I'vwe been to every game.

I take your point on supporters clubs. I also know of people getting their pals who work at the club to get them tickets before they go on sale. It's not what you know but who you know.

John I got the sealing kit this morning. I'm hoping to make it maybe Friday??

There is no away ST this season so we get top priority due to our loyalty, we paid for our away ST last year and the year before upfront so it is only fair we get the 1st opportunity.

If we want to apply for anyone else then we need to provide details of the person, i.e. ST number etc I believe.

The Old Tolbooth
Because they stopped the away ticketing scheme this season. But seen as we didn't receive loyalty points for the away season tickets i think it's only fair that we get first option. I can't speak for all away ticket holders but I'vwe been to every game.

I take your point on supporters clubs. I also know of people getting their pals who work at the club to get them tickets before they go on sale. It's not what you know but who you know.

John I got the sealing kit this morning. I'm hoping to make it maybe Friday??

Friday would be ok mate, Linda should be here as I'm away down getting the kids.

Re Jamborossi, if the extra tickets were to go to season ticket holders then fair enough, however I still think that it would have been fairer that the away season ticket holders from last season were offered only 1 ticket each, rather than 4! How can that possibly be fair as there is plenty of season ticket holders that don't do away games but would love to only go to Easter Road because it's a derby match.

I honestly don't have a problem with you guys getting first dibs after reading what you posted above, but surely the club have scored an own goal with this one as it will be anyone and his mates who get to go now, and to hell with the rest of us who wanted to go last season and the season before when we couldn't even sell out.

Away ST members can purchase an extra 3 tickets each - WTF :mad:

Missed one game at Easter Road since 1990 (due to being away on holiday, and I still bust a gut to find a boozer in Florence that was showing it :)), and I've been a season ticket holder for 17 years. I totally agree with the folk who have an away ST getting first dibs. However, they could end up giving tickets to mates who rarely attend any games at all :mad:

Away ST members can purchase an extra 3 tickets each - WTF :mad:

Missed one game at Easter Road since 1990 (due to being away on holiday, and I still bust a gut to find a boozer in Florence that was showing it :)), and I've been a season ticket holder for 17 years. I totally agree with the folk who have an away ST getting first dibs. However, they could end up giving tickets to mates who rarely attend any games at all :mad:

No they can't

No they can't

See post 46 - doesn't seem to say that the other people have to tick any particular boxes. Also you could give the names of people on the Hearts database and give them to someone else.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I still think there will be plenty tickets up for grabs.

No need to panic yet. :)

?27 is an absolute joke for SPL football BTW ...

See post 46 - doesn't seem to say that the other people have to tick any particular boxes. Also you could give the names of people on the Hearts database and give them to someone else.

We were told the rules at outset so no need to state them everytime we get an e-mail. So could anyone else so you have no point there. The same goes for supporters clubs.

MacDonald Jardine
We were told the rules at outset so no need to state them everytime we get an e-mail. So could anyone else so you have no point there. The same goes for supporters clubs.

So what are the rules?

You can only give to ST holders?

I doubt it.

Thats me applied. And the 3 extra tickets I'm getting are for my mates who are all long term season ticket holders.

I don't know why everyones panicking. When was the last time season ticket holders struggled for tickets? I'd imagine everyone who applies will get. The same as usual.

Susie-Jambo-66
No. What you will see is the good loyal supporters of the club(former away season ticket holders) receiving an e-mail before they go on sale to normal season ticket holders. Which i would say if fair enough considering we paid all our away games up front last season.

Here we go again. I am a better supporter than you.

So people with families who cannot afford to pay around ?100 or more for every away game are not good loyal supporters then?

So in that case, does families with 2,3,4 or 5 ST Holders mean they are better supporters than you because they invest more in ST's, Merchandise etc?

I think it's appropriate that away schemers get first dibs (this season only though) but the 4 ticket allocation is a nonsense. Season ticket holders should be given exactly the same priority level as the supporters clubs.

It's a shame really, because the TO were doing fairly well before this...

:rolleyes:

Here we go again. I am a better supporter than you.

So people with families who cannot afford to pay around ?100 or more for every away game are not good loyal supporters then?

So in that case, does families with 2,3,4 or 5 ST Holders mean they are better supporters than you because they invest more in ST's, Merchandise etc?

No.

I think it's appropriate that away schemers get first dibs (this season only though) but the 4 ticket allocation is a nonsense. Season ticket holders should be given exactly the same priority level as the supporters clubs.

It's a shame really, because the TO were doing fairly well before this...

:rolleyes:

Thats a reasonable post. The 3 guys I've got tickets for would all have got them through their season tickets anyway but it helps to put them on my application so that we stand together.

I agree regarding supporters clubs. Surely the guys getting the tickets from supporters clubs could get their own tickets?

Jambof3tornado

Anyone know what brought about this change and were any of the supporters groups asked for their thoughts on the matter.

I am not panicking yet but if I dont get a ticket and some supporters group manages to get and give tickets away to non S/T holders I will be shakin with rage!!!;)

Gies a ticket FFS!!!!

FTH

I'm confused about what's going on with loyalty points. I've been to every game this season, but don't have a clue if I've got the points for them or not.

Also, what's this about information for applications being e-mailed to supporters with a high number of them? I don't have access to my personal e-mail at the moment, and I imagine that there are others who just don't have e-mail. What are these people meant to do?

Susie-Jambo-66
[/b]

No.

I beg to differ and I would suspect other families that go to the football would agree.

But you go on believing you are one of the chosen ones.

Because you are a better suporter than others.........NOT!!!!

I beg to differ and I would suspect other families that go to the football would agree.

But you go on believing you are one of the chosen ones.

Because you are a better suporter than others.........NOT!!!!

Listen sonny, which part of my post are you talking about? The bit where I explained why away season ticket holders get first choice? I stand by that, we should because we've put our money in before a balls been kicked. If you take exception to that then take it up with club.

And I'm not a "chosen one". I am however a loyal supporter of HMFC. According to Hearts a more important one than yourself

Thumbs-Up.jpg

Anyone know what brought about this change and were any of the supporters groups asked for their thoughts on the matter.I am not panicking yet but if I dont get a ticket and some supporters group manages to get and give tickets away to non S/T holders I will be shakin with rage!!!;)

Gies a ticket FFS!!!!

FTH

will they resign if the were not consulted ?

Listen sonny, which part of my post are you talking about? The bit where I explained why away season ticket holders get first choice? I stand by that, we should because we've put our money in before a balls been kicked. If you take exception to that then take it up with club.

And I'm not a "chosen one". I am however a loyal supporter of HMFC. According to Hearts a more important one than yourself

Thumbs-Up.jpg

Very good:rolleyes:

Thats a reasonable post. The 3 guys I've got tickets for would all have got them through their season tickets anyway but it helps to put them on my application so that we stand together.

I agree regarding supporters clubs. Surely the guys getting the tickets from supporters clubs could get their own tickets?

Exactly. And I'm sure they will do anyway....

There's absolutely no valid reason I can think of why they should receive priority over ST holders.

Ive not got my ST now,but my ticket is assured and will be the best in the house;)

No need for e-mails, queues and phoning etc...great!

Very good :rolleyes:

Very good :rolleyes:

Dont need one at present,but when I do i'll just go and choose my seat...it may be even your seat I take;)

Because if I want it i'll get it,the office will see to that:p

Susie-Jambo-66
Dont need one at present,but when I do i'll just go and choose my seat...it may be even your seat I take;)

Mind leaving me my one Eggo......:P

I think those that were at Rangers, Hamilton and Falkirk this season should get priority and not those that had away season tickets last year.

It would be interesting to know how many of those that had away season tickets last year even bothered to turn up at Fir Park on 13th May 2008 on what can only be described as a horrible experience.

Looks like i may be punished because i couldnt afford an extra ?500 last season on top of my season ticket and because i go to the games myself.

I cant remember the last time i missed i game at Parkhead, Ibrox or Easter road.

The way the tickets are being distributed is a complete farce!

Susie-Jambo-66
I think those that were at Rangers, Hamilton and Falkirk this season should get priority and not those that had away season tickets last year.

It would be interesting to know how many of those that had away season tickets last year even bothered to turn up at Fir Park on 13th May 2008 on what can only be described as a horrible experience.

Looks like i may be punished because i couldnt afford an extra ?500 last season on top of my season ticket and because i go to the games myself.

I cant remember the last time i missed i game at Parkhead, Ibrox or Easter road.

The way the tickets are being distributed is a complete farce!

A very valid post.

You wouldn't be in my seat. I can assure you of that :)

does anybody have a certificate of entitlement

as it says priority for home and away ticket ballots prior to a puplic sale

ps not had a email think eggos got mine.

Susie-Jambo-66
does anybody have a certificate of entitlement

as it says priority for home and away ticket ballots prior to a puplic sale

ps not had a email think eggos got mine.

Eggos got a few peoples I think.

When are you releasing your tickets Eggo?

:)

Eggos got a few peoples I think.

When are you releasing your tickets Eggo?

:)

Im only getting 4 and theyre all taken im afraid...sorry:o

Do it then...When you do, post your seat number on here and tell us whos seat you took!! :hobofish:

I don't have a season ticket again this year, BUT I do have a CERTAIN ticket for the Hobos game...I don't know anybody at Hearts, But I still have a ticket for Fester Road! :P

Do it then...When you do, post your seat number on here and tell us whos seat you took!! :hobofish:

I don't have a season ticket again this year, BUT I do have a CERTAIN ticket for the Hobos game...I don't know anybody at Hearts, But I still have a ticket for Fester Road! :P

Dont think youve grabbed the points of my posts:cool:

Please take a big breath,step back and then read them again...thanks:rolleyes:

Susie-Jambo-66
Dont think youve grabbed the points of my posts:cool:

Please take a big breath,step back and then read them again...thanks:rolleyes:

Would the word 'armchair' be appropriate............:rolleyes:

has any normal season ticket holders got the email yet.not sure if they have got address.:sad::sad:

I was in the club shop today spoke to a big guy no sure his name he told me Hearts had made a erse of it and ther would be a public sale instead of all this nonsense wi emails.

Have also spoken with the ticket office and I think we should give them a little bit of respect. Despite holding two ST's for many years I'm in no position that I'm guaranteed tickets but I feel real comfortable that its gonna be upfront and fair. We should remember that the people we have contact with dont make the rules. It is what it is. Sure I hope I get one so its fingers crossed from here on in

honestly can't see what the hassle is here, got enough pts from attending away games you get priority, don't have enough then you need to take ur chances on a public sale.

hearts have done this spot on.

They have one purpose, ONE aim...to distribute tickets to the fans...it's the very reason for their existence and something they're meant to be okay at considering it forms the main part of their work every single day.

So how come they balls it up?

It's not the TO staff fault, it's the TO management...but really...talk about making a bloody pigs ear of it yet again.

honestly can't see what the hassle is here, got enough pts from attending away games you get priority, don't have enough then you need to take ur chances on a public sale.

hearts have done this spot on.

Why should ST holders have to compete with non-ST holders to get tickets?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Why should ST holders have to compete with non-ST holders to get tickets?

Calm down!

There is NO CHANCE that the Hearts end will sell out with tickets priced at ?27.

Does anyone know how i could get a ticket for the hibs game ?

I'm a season ticket holder and i am desperately wanting to go to the first derby of the derby of the season

because away games get done on loyalty points.

a ST holder gets 20 of a start, if they dont go to away games then someone who does can catch those 20 pts up and pass them for attending away matches.

Being a ST holder gives you benefits for home games.

Calm down!

There is NO CHANCE that the Hearts end will sell out with tickets priced at ?27.

:frustrated:

Ah okay, s'pose so...it's probably not worth getting all twisty of knicker about.

But it's still irritating.

Archived