Hibs away tickets

Gershwin

because away games get done on loyalty points.

a ST holder gets 20 of a start, if they dont go to away games then someone who does can catch those 20 pts up and pass them for attending away matches.

Being a ST holder gives you benefits for home games.

Benefits for home games? Like what? Benefits like getting into the stadium?

I should hope so too considering we've paid up front for the privilege.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, even though I have renewed my season ticket I got an email from Hearts today saying that according to their records I haven't renewed and I should really go to the game on Saturday.

So I'm guessing I won't get a chance to apply for hibs tickets. Would be gutted, I've only missed 2 games at ER since I stated going to Hearts games.

Bit of a bizarre way to distribute tickets and hopefully goes back to applications next time.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

its my 18th birthday on the day of the game so a concession ticket will do ni cely when i go to ticket office ;) is there a limit of how many tickets u can buy at the office?

I think those that were at Rangers, Hamilton and Falkirk this season should get priority and not those that had away season tickets last year.

It would be interesting to know how many of those that had away season tickets last year even bothered to turn up at Fir Park on 13th May 2008 on what can only be described as a horrible experience.

Looks like i may be punished because i couldnt afford an extra ?500 last season on top of my season ticket and because i go to the games myself.

I cant remember the last time i missed i game at Parkhead, Ibrox or Easter road.

The way the tickets are being distributed is a complete farce!

As far as I was aware the email ticketing system is for those who indicated that they wanted an Away Season Ticket this season (as I did). The club are not doing the AST so this is a replacement system. I had one for the past 2 seasons and paying up front wasn't easy so this is much better for me.

Regarding the matches this season so far - everyone in the scheme has had emails for those matches and I imagine bought the required tickets. In these matches we could actually list as many people for extra tickets as required. Was everyone in uproar then? No.

I can't remember the last time I went to Ibrox, Parkhead or Easter Road without paying months in advance....we can all moan mate, get over it.

it forms the main part of their work every single day.

So how come they balls it up?

Who says its been balls'd up?

jeezus, how many times!

Away games get done on loyalty pts that you get from being a season ticket holder (20) or attending away games (between 2 -7)

If you've attended a few away games over the last 2 seasons and have a ST you'll get a ticket for Easter Rd, if you've just had a season ticket and attended no away games then you wont!

has any normal season ticket holders got the email yet.not sure if they have got address.:sad::sad:

Got an email this morning.

Because of the number of LP's I have. I apparantly qualify for 2 Tickets.

I did not see that coming.

The Old Tolbooth

I find that incredible mate, firstly the away season ticket holders get 3 additional tickets, and now people highest on the list with LP's get more than 1, and folk say it's been done right.

I honestly think the fairest way for everyone is that if you qualify for a ticket, then you get 1 only.

I find that incredible mate, firstly the away season ticket holders get 3 additional tickets, and now people highest on the list with LP's get more than 1, and folk say it's been done right.

I honestly think the fairest way for everyone is that if you qualify for a ticket, then you get 1 only.

I find incredible also.

One ticket per person is the only way to do it.

I got that email today as well.

Whether it's fair or not I do need a ticket for my German mate who's over for that weekend so it's a relief. He always gets me tickets to see Hannover 96 when I'm over there and I like to reciprocate. He has followed Hearts in Europe ( in Stuttgart ) and likes to walk about Hannover in Hearts attire so I don't feel too guilty. :)

I'm not clear what the criteria is for 'high loyalty points numbers'. I think they could be a bit more transparent here.

Got an email this morning telling me i can get two tickets. My mate also got the same but as yet his son who also goes to every game hasn't had his. Question is how do you get seats together if you have to buy through 'myaccount' thingy? does this mean we all have to sit on our tod which would surely dull the atmosphere.

The Old Tolbooth
Got an email this morning telling me i can get two tickets. My mate also got the same but as yet his son who also goes to every game hasn't had his. Question is how do you get seats together if you have to buy through 'myaccount' thingy? does this mean we all have to sit on our tod which would surely dull the atmosphere.

A very good point mate, what was wrong with using application forms like we did for last seasons games so that we all sit together, the club are a total shambles when it comes to these things, and yet they gave me the paltry excuse that they were trying to get away from using paper apps, what a load of guff!!

Lets just shaft loyal supporters and create a system which is so open to abuse and unfair to everyone concerned that it's unbelievable. :mad:

A very good point mate, what was wrong with using application forms like we did for last seasons games so that we all sit together, the club are a total shambles when it comes to these things, and yet they gave me the paltry excuse that they were trying to get away from using paper apps, what a load of guff!!

Lets just shaft loyal supporters and create a system which is so open to abuse and unfair to everyone concerned that it's unbelievable. :mad:

agree 100%. surely if they only put apps on the website it's everyone elses paper and not theirs' so it wouldn't cost them anything. the two tickets thing is a joke cos you could take both and give one to someone who never even goes to Tynie yet ST holders might not get one, out of order IMO

Just got an e-mail saying I'm entitled to two tickets. Was looking for two, with the other being for a ST holder who hasn't missed a derby at ER in years, so it's worked out OK. However, the process is a complete nonsense. The more people who e-mail the Ticket Office to complain about this the better.

Incidentally, I don't have a problem with people who had away Season Tickets or have attended a lot of away games getting priority. However, they should only be entitled to one ticket!

Incidentally, I don't have a problem with people who had away Season Tickets or have attended a lot of away games getting priority. However, they should only be entitled to one ticket!

Spot on.

There should be 4 periods of time for buying Away Tickets at games which will have a high demand :

Period 1 - Those with LP's between A + B

Period 2 - Those with LP's between B + C

Period 3 - Those with LP's between C + D

Period 4 - Free for all

who says there wont be?

Suporters who have been e mailed/lettered can buy from 24th Sept, plenty of time for those with lower LP's to be contacted before open sale starts on

6th Oct

John I agree, Although I did qualify for 2 according to the email I actually have 2 season tickets and purchase 2 away tickets for the games, does that mean I should get 4 tix for Easter Rd ;)

agree 100%. surely if they only put apps on the website it's everyone elses paper and not theirs' so it wouldn't cost them anything. the two tickets thing is a joke cos you could take both and give one to someone who never even goes to Tynie yet ST holders might not get one, out of order IMO

It's not the cost of the paper that is the issue it's the manual effort in handling it. Makes sense though I agree that the system could be a bit more sophisticated.

was at the ticket office today,and asked what the score was that i hadnt received any emails or letters.they said they were only contacting people with over 55 loyalty points.i then asked how many points i had.she told me i had 178.FECKING USLESS:mad::mad::mad:

was at the ticket office today,and asked what the score was that i hadnt received any emails or letters.they said they were only contacting people with over 55 loyalty points.i then asked how many points i had.she told me i had 178.FECKING USLESS:mad::mad::mad:

Did she say how long those 55 had to be accumulated in? I must be well over that but have had no email since I don't think I've ever provided Hearts with one, and if I have, it would have been one that no longer exists.

Having had a season ticket for years, been to Falkirk and Hamilton this season, and off the top of my head Parkhead, Fir Park twice, Rugby Park, Tannadice and Fester last season, I must be doing ok in the points stakes.

I've no problem with former AST holder's getting priority after the pich they paid up front for last season and before. After that it should be loyalty points only - and no matter which category you fall into, it's one ticket each!

Think I'll pay a wee visit to the ticket office tomorrow!

Anyone have any idea how many points gets you 2 tickets?

As we are all quick enough to complain about the ticket office when they get it wrong, I thought I would give them praise seeing as they have got it right for us.

Went into ticket office on Thursday and picked up our 2 tickets no problem,

Well done to the ticket office keep up the good work :)

The Old Tolbooth
John I agree, Although I did qualify for 2 according to the email I actually have 2 season tickets and purchase 2 away tickets for the games, does that mean I should get 4 tix for Easter Rd ;)

Don't even go there ya big dufus :P

Nice to finally meet you today by the way mate :)

portobellojambo1

I got the same email from Hearts, but will not be taking up their offer of two additional tickets.

Archived