Hibs away tickets

Gershwin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
willie wallace
It says concessions are U18 and over 65....students too? :)

?17 for concessions.Thats quite a jump from last season,i'm sure it was only about ?11/12.No wonder there is no limit on number of concessions to be sold.?44 for me and my son.Hope my dad doesn't want to go as well.

Just phoned tynie.Was told that we would receive a phone call or email asking if we want tickets for the game.Whats wrong wi the usual way.im not even sure they have my number or email address and when i tried to give it to the woman she said she couldnt take it.Shower of useless p ricks

This season is my first as a season ticket holder, and I've never been through the process of getting tickets for Easter Road.

I have not received an E-Mail from the club, so do I have to go into the ticket office to get tickets? Do season ticket holders even get priority?

Any help on the matter is appreicated.

Just phoned tynie.Was told that we would receive a phone call or email asking if we want tickets for the game.Whats wrong wi the usual way.im not even sure they have my number or email address and when i tried to give it to the woman she said she couldnt take it.Shower of useless p ricks

agreed. they really are!!! so i should expect a phone call shorlty then.

The problem is i have to arrange about 7-8 tcikets for the match. obv wanting everyone to sit together. Thats why i liked the application forms.

Presumably the ones with millions of loyalty points will get a phonecall and then all the other ST holders will get an email.

agreed. they really are!!! so i should expect a phone call shorlty then.

The problem is i have to arrange about 7-8 tcikets for the match. obv wanting everyone to sit together. Thats why i liked the application forms.

Do they not do the applications at all now? Hopefully there's not 4000 people with loads of loyalty points. I reckon I'll be alright for a ticket but not sure about my 2 mates if it's based on loyalty points.

Although I do like the fact that I've just been able to walk into Tynie and tell them three names, get three tickets and get our loyalty points all at the same time, instead of only getting loyalty points with advanced applications.

No need to panic about points if you are a season ticket holder.It must be years since anybody with a season lost out if they applied early enough.No where near the demand there use to be.

I have a good feeling about this one. It's my 30th the weekend before and a derby win is the only thing that will stop me from hurtling head first into a pit of 'ohmygod i'm ancient' depression. So I need tickets, it's a life or death thing - hope the club are reading this.....

:cheese:

Was in the ticket office getting Falkirk tickets on Wednesday and the guy was saying to the woman in front of me that tickets would probably go on sale around about October 6th, presumeably once they've sorted out supporters clubs/others with loads of loyalty points.

No need to panic about points if you are a season ticket holder.It must be years since anybody with a season lost out if they applied early enough.No where near the demand there use to be.

I never got one for the game after the semi. Had to sit with them.

i think there will be no probs getting a ticket for this one cant remember the last time

we sold out our tickets at easter road.

Did you deliberately miss the "Cara" off the front of your user name?

:107years:

:hobofish:

i think there will be no probs getting a ticket for this one cant remember the last time

we sold out our tickets at easter road.

:hobofish:;)

Cant grumble at ?27 as we charge them the same. - but I will.

Just wish both clubs would come to an agreement with one and other and set an affordable price for both fans. Instead we are exploited. I feel sorry for the father & son(s)/daughter(s) who will have to fork out a small fortune for 90 mins of football that in some cases can be really poor. Sure its the derby and the atmospheres great and if you win, well you would pay twice over. However if you loose or draw it feels like you have paid twice over.

If your taking your 2 kids to the game (which a father must do at some point - to show your kids the good and dark side) That's ?61 tickets alone not adding on the additional costs of food, transport etc. All that for 90mins - trading standards - where are you?!

In theory phoning and emailing people who have a lot of loyalty points should work but I can see Hearts **** this up. They'll end up missing loads of folk out or not have the correct amount of loyalty points for a lot of people who go to games all the time.

IMO of course.

So are these tickets available now for purchase to season ticket holders and folk with loyalty points?? The ad is hardly clear...

not available on general sale until 6th Oct.

Those in the away scheme (last years away ST holders, supporters clubs and the punters with highest loyalty points will be contacted next week.

Seems like a ridiculous system to sell tickets. Why not just let everyone who wants a ticket apply. Then all those with the most loyalty points get a ticket and if there is less than the allocation sell the rest in the general sale.

Also, anyone know if students count as concessions? They aren't listed there but they definitely do student tickets for some Hibs matches.

cracovia 88 jambo
I look forward to destroying the subhuman 11 fingered trash at their tip.

Always a highlight.

FTH.

I enjoy an opinion alike to this.

**** the subhuman :cool:

Cant grumble at ?27 as we charge them the same. - but I will.

Just wish both clubs would come to an agreement with one and other and set an affordable price for both fans. Instead we are exploited. I feel sorry for the father & son(s)/daughter(s) who will have to fork out a small fortune for 90 mins of football that in some cases can be really poor. Sure its the derby and the atmospheres great and if you win, well you would pay twice over. However if you loose or draw it feels like you have paid twice over.

If your taking your 2 kids to the game (which a father must do at some point - to show your kids the good and dark side) That's ?61 tickets alone not adding on the additional costs of food, transport etc. All that for 90mins - trading standards - where are you?!

Hearts charged Hibs ?35 for some parts of the roseburn last season so no, you cannae grumble.

Susie-Jambo-66
So are these tickets available now for purchase to season ticket holders and folk with loyalty points?? The ad is hardly clear...

No. Season Ticket holders can not purchase tickets at the moment.

Nothing on the official site about phone calls be made.

In order to offer advanced sales to supporters with a high level of loyalty, key priority groups, including those with high numbers of Hearts Loyalty Points will be contacted directly by Hearts Customer Services Team via email with specific sales instructions

Looks like those not emailed will be treated as general public. This is ridiculous.

So we could see Joe Public getting tickets before Season Ticket holders.

:mad:

The People's Chimp
In theory phoning and emailing people who have a lot of loyalty points should work but I can see Hearts **** this up. They'll end up missing loads of folk out or not have the correct amount of loyalty points for a lot of people who go to games all the time.

IMO of course.

aye the loyalty thing is a bit of a joke, i don't even know what numbers i'm using half the time i buy tickets etc.

*** it, will apply and see what happens.

No. Season Ticket holders can not purchase tickets at the moment.

Nothing on the official site about phone calls be made.

In order to offer advanced sales to supporters with a high level of loyalty, key priority groups, including those with high numbers of Hearts Loyalty Points will be contacted directly by Hearts Customer Services Team via email with specific sales instructions

Looks like those not emailed will be treated as general public. This is ridiculous.

So we could see Joe Public getting tickets before Season Ticket holders.:mad:

No. What you will see is the good loyal supporters of the club(former away season ticket holders) receiving an e-mail before they go on sale to normal season ticket holders. Which i would say if fair enough considering we paid all our away games up front last season.

Broxburn_Jambo
has anyone received the golden email yet.i can see a lot of enraged st holders.

I received it this morning, probably because I had an away season ticket last season.

I received it this morning, probably because I had an away season ticket last season.

what did it say,or is it top secret.:cool::cool:

last years away season ticket holders get the chance to buy 1st, then supporters clubs, corporate members and next week those with the highest loyalty points will be contacted for their requirements.

Please remember guys its 3 weeks until 6th Oct general sale so loads of time to make sure the priority groups are sorted.

From 6th Oct i'm fairly sure ST holders will then have a few days before non ST holders can buy.

last years away season ticket holders get the chance to buy 1st, then supporters clubs, corporate members and next week those with the highest loyalty points will be contacted for their requirements.

Please remember guys its 3 weeks until 6th Oct general sale so loads of time to make sure the priority groups are sorted.

From 6th Oct i'm fairly sure ST holders will then have a few days before non ST holders can buy.

Thanks for the update Delbhoy1988

Broxburn_Jambo
what did it say,or is it top secret.:cool::cool:

Dear Away Scheme Member,

Away Ticketing Scheme

Tickets for the upcoming away match with Hibernian on the 19th October are now available for request. Tickets for this match are ?27 for an adult and ?17 for a concession. (Over 65's, under 18's)

If you are booking as a group with another away scheme member please include their name in your e-mail. Away scheme members can purchase an additional 3 tickets per member and must include the full names of the people these tickets are for.

All ticket requests should be submitted by Monday the 22nd of September at 5pm any applications submitted after this date are subject to availability.

Kind Regards

Why should someone in a supporters club get a ticket before someone who has travelled to every away game this season. It may just be me but it seems a bit unfair.

Why should someone in a supporters club get a ticket before someone who has travelled to every away game this season. It may just be me but it seems a bit unfair.

Yep.

With less and less supporters going to matches via a Supporters Club all regular away travellers should be in the same category.

Archived