Sectarian court case

Stevenauskas

Maybe it's no place for a sensitive soul with Republican tendencies.

Are you not allowed to be a Hearts fan and a sensitive soul with republican tendencies then? I can think of a hell of a lot of long term season ticket holders who fit the bill, myself included.

NB Lower case R in "republican" before we get dragged into Irish politics :rolleyes:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you not allowed to be a Hearts fan and a sensitive soul with republican tendencies then? I can think of a hell of a lot of long term season ticket holders who fit the bill, myself included.

NB Lower case R in "republican" before we get dragged into Irish politics :rolleyes:

Republican tendancies should not be brought to Hearts matches.

Politics have nothing to do with football. :(

Guest jambomickey

as i've said many times mate i come from a irish family, my mum, dad and grand parents are irish although me and my sisters were born in scotland' i've been a long term shareholder/season ticket holder at tynecastle

Guest jambomickey

Religion has nothing to do with football. :(

couldn't agree with you more mate

The problem is that we are tarnished by the words used in 'less enlightened' times though the song is adapted by other clubs and not seen as sectarian. All the best tunes seem to have rather dubious origins it would seem.

According to that old favourite Wikipedia....

Aston Villa sing:

Hello, Hello

Its up the Holte we go

Hello, Hello

Its up the Holte we go

And if you are a City fan

Surrender or you die

We all follow the Villa!

Hearts sing:

Hullo, Hullo We Are The Gorgie Boys

Hullo Hullo You`ll Know Us By Our Noise

Were Up To Our Knees In Hibee Blood

Surrender Or You`ll Die

For We Are The Gorgie Billy Boys

Manchester United fans use the lyrics:

We are the Busby Boys

And if you are a City fan, Surrender or you'll die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Boys

Politics have nothing to do with football. :(

Agreed. Neither should royalist tendencies. I'm quite happy to have a few beers, toddle along to the game and sing football songs. I presume you accept that 'political' songs such as Hullo Hullo have no place at football :)

Agreed. Neither should royalist tendencies. I'm quite happy to have a few beers, toddle along to the game and sing football songs. I presume you accept that 'political' songs such as Hullo Hullo have no place at football :)

Being honest, I only posted that as people are quick to jump on the whole 'mini hun' thing.

On a serious note. I don't think Hullo Hullo has a political side if sung properly, only a anti-Hibs side. But, football and politics/religion should not be combined. It's a dangerous mix and people who don't understand what they are singing/talking about can be mixed up and easily swayed.

Saying all that, there will always be people who think some songs should be sung and others who don't. Such is life.

point i was making mate was i don't think there's any place for it in football from either side! as far as i'm concerned lets fly football flags and sing football songs

Unless I am mistaken Hello Hello is generally classed as a football song is it not ? I mean it is sung 99.9% of the time at football matches. I think that plants it pretty firmly in the football song category.

it is when there's add ons though

That would depend on which version was being sung!

Well most people sing it with the good version. I think we can all agree on that.

You going to tell me everyone should stop driving simply because a small minority break the rules ? Because that is exactly what many on this thread are arguing.

Unless I am mistaken Hello Hello is generally classed as a football song is it not ? I mean it is sung 99.9% of the time at football matches. I think that plants it pretty firmly in the football song category.

Well most people sing it with the good version. I think we can all agree on that.

You going to tell me everyone should stop driving simply because a small minority break the rules ? Because that is exactly what many on this thread are arguing.

Following that logic songs about Rudi Skacel being a refugee and celebrations of Wallace Mercer's death are football songs. Does that make them OK :rolleyes:

Right... theirs a few really good comments but....

I've drunk some quality rum and would be foolish to respond right now, so will do tomorrow.

One thing I must mention

death of the Family section - something i feel is as missed as Hello Hello

Nice try but there's no chance you are going to lose points/get fined because somebody else breaks the law when driving.

Is it??

Being honest, I only posted that as people are quick to jump on the whole 'mini hun' thing.

On a serious note. I don't think Hullo Hullo has a political side if sung properly, only a anti-Hibs side. But, football and politics/religion should not be combined. It's a dangerous mix and people who don't understand what they are singing/talking about can be mixed up and easily swayed.

Saying all that, there will always be people who think some songs should be sung and others who don't. Such is life.

Fair enough. Will agree to disagree with you about the 'proper' version of Hullo Hullo. Being a 'sensitive soul', I'd rather not sing about being up to my knees in anybody's blood (I appreciate Jambos who do don't mean it literally:o).

To be fair in my younger days I was happy to go to Scotland games when I was younger and sing about hating the English. I wouldn't do that now either.

Following that logic songs about Rudi Skacel being a refugee and celebrations of Wallace Mercer's death are football songs. Does that make them OK :rolleyes:

No but it is football. If we only ever sung songs that are 'ok' then it would be pretty ****. I personally don't like a lot of the songs the vermin sing at Parkhead. However if they are breaking no laws then they should be allowed. Same as the songs you have raised above. Not very pleasant I would agree, but that is not the point.

Nice try but there's no chance you are going to lose points/get fined because somebody else breaks the law when driving.

Jeez do we have to go down this route again.....

NO TEAM WILL BE FINED FOR SINGING THAT SONG. :)

If you want to ask why then feel free. It has been done to death on this site and is a fact - 100%.

No if's, buts or maybes about it.

Debating about this song and its merits is interesting. Please don't bring the 'getting fined' angle into it.

Right... theirs a few really good comments but....

I've drunk some quality rum and would be foolish to respond right now, so will do tomorrow.

One thing I must mention

death of the Family section - something i feel is as missed as Hello Hello

Totally agree. Keeps the majority of kids in one place and allows the adults to use sweary words without getting evils from unhappy parents :)

Fair enough. Will agree to disagree with you about the 'proper' version of Hullo Hullo. Being a 'sensitive soul', I'd rather not sing about being up to my knees in anybody's blood (I appreciate Jambos who do don't mean it literally:o).

To be fair in my younger days I was happy to go to Scotland games when I was younger and sing about hating the English. I wouldn't do that now either.

Fair enough. Each to their own. I wouldn't like being up to my knees in Hibee blood either, I don't really fancy multiple diseases and possibly aids. :)

Glad to hear it, we're all British after all. ;)

Glad to hear that justice was done in the end mate. Sadly there'll be more innocent people in your situation after December 13...

No but it is football. If we only ever sung songs that are 'ok' then it would be pretty ****. I personally don't like a lot of the songs the vermin sing at Parkhead. However if they are breaking no laws then they should be allowed. Same as the songs you have raised above. Not very pleasant I would agree, but that is not the point.

Jeez do we have to go down this route again.....

NO TEAM WILL BE FINED FOR SINGING THAT SONG. :)

If you want to ask why then feel free. It has been done to death on this site and is a fact - 100%.

No if's, buts or maybes about it.

Debating about this song and its merits is interesting. Please don't bring the 'getting fined' angle into it.

I suppose the bottom line is that different people draw the line in different places. Some people would argue that any song with a rude word in it should be stamped out because kids are in the ground.

Sometimes the context is which a song is sung is relevant. Seeing war veterans singing GSTQ at the memorial service at Haymarket is moving, even for someone like me who is not a royalist. Hearts fans singing GSTQ at Parkhead while giving Red Hand salutes gives me the boak.

I agree with your point about the 'fine' argument. If we were threatened with being fined for singing a sing that includes the lines "We hate the Hibs, they make us spew up" I'd argue that we should fight our corner and argue that that song is acceptable at a football match.

My view is that Hullo Hullo is a Hun song, and singing it (even the 'proper' version) supports the argument that we are mini-Huns. I don't have a problem with Hearts fans who are Loyalists/Unionists - they are entitled to their political views. I just don't agree with the idea that these views hav anything to do with our football club.

Miller Jambo 60
Yo may remember i posted a while back that i got arrested at celtic park.Outside the stadium accused of singing sectarian songs.Have been at the court 4 times,Took the police till the last time to finally arrive at the court as the first couple of times they where on holiday or couldn't make it in,never heard so much crap!!!!well anyway the case finally ended when the first police officer lied to the judge about what i was singing,i honestly couldn't believe what he was saying,then the secon police officer came up to give evidence,she couldn't remember what she heard me singing and couldn't tell the judge the words that they thought is acceptable to arrest me.It was my turn o get up and say my thing,told them what i sung which wasn't what the police officer said.Told the pf that they were lying and i would never sing that kind of songs.Whats the need to do so anyway?Anyway was found not guilty which i was delighted with,what made it better was that the two police oficers didn't know where to look,must have thought they were gonna get me done...Complete waste of my time and the courts time if you ask me......

But JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mate Dougie here dad of Mark.

Was that the Weegie we hate hearts fans day.

When you go to tim park and get abused.

Well times are going to change,.

I suppose the bottom line is that different people draw the line in different places. Some people would argue that any song with a rude word in it should be stamped out because kids are in the ground.

Sometimes the context is which a song is sung is relevant. Seeing war veterans singing GSTQ at the memorial service at Haymarket is moving, even for someone like me who is not a royalist. Hearts fans singing GSTQ at Parkhead while giving Red Hand salutes gives me the boak.

I agree with your point about the 'fine' argument. If we were threatened with being fined for singing a sing that includes the lines "We hate the Hibs, they make us spew up" I'd argue that we should fight our corner and argue that that song is acceptable at a football match.

My view is that Hullo Hullo is a Hun song, and singing it (even the 'proper' version) supports the argument that we are mini-Huns. I don't have a problem with Hearts fans who are Loyalists/Unionists - they are entitled to their political views. I just don't agree with the idea that these views hav anything to do with our football club.

I would agree with most of that. However will have to agree to disagree on the 'Mini Hun' tag. I don't think there is any reason to link that song with being a 'Mini Hun' these days. It has been sung long enough to be considered our own.

If I sing the song it has everything to do with it being a rousing tune. The vast majority I imagine think exactly the same way. If other people see that as 'Mini Hun' action that is their problem not ours. IMO.

Do you know where hell is

Some of the people on here are a joke, the "we live in an episode of friends" brigade. If you dont like it dont sing the song, but dont try and boo those who do. How do these people check who sings the good version and whos singing the bad version? The blanket ban is also total pish as we have a few tempramental soles who have decided its not worth the hassle so we shouldnt sing any version.

Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, but there are more than a few on here, who honestly feel they are hearts and that they somehow speak for the "vast majority" of fans, those people, i detest with a passion. To the moron who was going to take seat numbers and pictures so as to inform the club and the police, where do you come from? what planet are you on? do you work for the moral police? What gives you the right to decide what is good for our club?

People need broader shoulders if they find it hard to be labeled mini huns. Who seriously gives a ****? The hibbys think were all "yams" and live in a pink bus shelter, again, who gives a ****? If you disagree, have a word with the person your peeved at, expect to be told to **** off though, as people looking for advice usually ask, not the other way around.

chester copperpot

I cannot believe we are using yet another thread to start another one of these debates.

Jesus.

Support what you want. I dont care, I will be there supporting my football team on Saturday.

I would agree with most of that. However will have to agree to disagree on the 'Mini Hun' tag. I don't think there is any reason to link that song with being a 'Mini Hun' these days. It has been sung long enough to be considered our own.

If I sing the song it has everything to do with it being a rousing tune. The vast majority I imagine think exactly the same way. If other people see that as 'Mini Hun' action that is their problem not ours. IMO.

I have mates who support a wide variety of other Scottish teams. I get the mini-Hun argument a lot. Sadly I accept that they have a point with a section of our support, which is a pretty big proportion of the hard core of our away support.

Miller Jambo 60
I cannot believe we are using yet another thread to start another one of these debates.

Jesus.

Support what you want. I dont care, I will be there supporting my football team on Saturday.

Andy point was as you know we were perved by the freeks from PARADISE.

Just comments from a wee man from the RAINBOW BUS.

We were done that day and i hate the place.

My son is 13 and wanting to meet the tims anywhere.

He hates them and his mates.

ME out of my hands.

THEY STARTED IT

Andy point was as you know we were perved by the freeks from PARADISE.

Just comments from a wee man from the RAINBOW BUS.

We were done that day and i hate the place.

My son is 13 and wanting to meet the tims anywhere.

He hates them and his mates.

ME out of my hands.

THEY STARTED IT

Your son hates his mates? Sure he is not actually a 13-year old girl?

Miller Jambo 60
Your son hates his mates? Sure he is not actually a 13-year old girl?

PEEBO ever been to a real hearts game.

like a terracing chase doubt it another wee student

Not another Hullo, Hullo thread.

Better ignored but so what.....

There are some people posting on here who obviously are not in the habit of going to games if they think that Hearts fans have been in the habit of singing a non-sectarian version.

I have never heard that song sung by Hearts fans using anything other than the Fenian blood lyrics.

That's why, in my view, it should never be sung.

There may have been a perfectly innocent version circulated to celebrate our centenary but it's been many years since these words were sung at a Hearts game (if they ever were).

As far as the subject of this thread is concerned, there's something amiss when the Glasgow polis start taking sectarianism seriously, so arrest a Hearts fan for allegedly (in fact he wasn't) doing something that scores of thousands of OF fans have always done with impunity.

I have never heard that song sung by Hearts fans using anything other than the Fenian blood lyrics.

I've heard the Hibee blood version sung by plenty Hearts fans, however other fans just seem to love the Fenian blood version.

Miller Jambo 60
Not another Hullo, Hullo thread.

Better ignored but so what.....

There are some people posting on here who obviously are not in the habit of going to games if they think that Hearts fans have been in the habit of singing a non-sectarian version.

There may have been a perfectly innocent version circulated to celebrate our centenary but it's been many years since these words were sung at a Hearts game (if they ever were).

As far as the subject of this thread is concerned, there's something amiss when the Glasgow polis start taking sectarianism seriously, so arrest a Hearts fan for allegedly (in fact he wasn't) doing something that scores of thousands of OF fans have always done with impunity.

Sorry i will sing what i like at games HELLO being one

Yo may remember i posted a while back that i got arrested at celtic park.Outside the stadium accused of singing sectarian songs.Have been at the court 4 times,Took the police till the last time to finally arrive at the court as the first couple of times they where on holiday or couldn't make it in,never heard so much crap!!!!well anyway the case finally ended when the first police officer lied to the judge about what i was singing,i honestly couldn't believe what he was saying,then the secon police officer came up to give evidence,she couldn't remember what she heard me singing and couldn't tell the judge the words that they thought is acceptable to arrest me.It was my turn o get up and say my thing,told them what i sung which wasn't what the police officer said.Told the pf that they were lying and i would never sing that kind of songs.Whats the need to do so anyway?Anyway was found not guilty which i was delighted with,what made it better was that the two police oficers didn't know where to look,must have thought they were gonna get me done...Complete waste of my time and the courts time if you ask me......

But JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done mate

GIRFUY Strathclyde police you dirty weegie *****

Listen, you and your tut-tut mates are to blame for the dreadful atmosphere at Tynecastle due to your ludicrous unilateral decisions as to what's acceptable and what's not. Where once we had a raucous, inspiring wall of noise we now have a lifeless, atmosphere-free stadium that doesn't get going for any games. The reason our home record is so abysmal is in large part due to you and your ilk. :mad: :mad:

Fortunately we can still find proper lively Hearts supporters at away games and in Europe.

Oh ffs, wind your neck in. You don't know me, you don't know my mates and you haven't a clue whether we're into tutting at matches. You're just getting your knickers in a twist because I've been mean about the minions and you seem to be some sort of self-appointed guardian of the neds. Well, good for you - whatever tickles your pickle. But some of us can't be arsed with that sort of thing tarnishing the club's name or the people who perpetuate the problem, and it doesn't make us sweetie wrapper rustlers, atmosphere killers or any of the other ludicrous accusations you've managed to come out with tonight either.

You don't have to resort to ridiculous accusations, wild exaggerations or get all pointy of finger just because you're losing an argument Therapist. It just makes you look a bit silly.

Nobody's suggesting that no songs are sung, or that no noise is made. Your attempts to distort and exaggerate won't change that and nor will it convince people that everyone who thinks this song is now inappropriate is an atmosphere killing, wrapper rustling tut tutter. And it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it either.

Anyway, this thread is rapidly turning into Flag Debate: The Musical....again....

You would have the lyrics of EVERY song under the strict scrutiny of the JKB god squad tho

i8...this nonsense about pc brigades and god squads is just that - utter nonsense.

That's another thing...bloody religion...it's hysterical how infrequently it features these days in anything other than football. All this talk of religious preference, of catholic and protestant...blah blah...I'd like to know just how many of these planks actually go to bloody church. How many of them follow the teachings of these religions, or indeed, how much they even know or understand about any of them.

Tell you this, I'm no expert but none of it looks or sounds remotely Christian to me in any way, shape or form. I hope they're all struck down by lightning, or a small plague of locusts at the very least. Pfft.

At the end of the day whoever wants to sing it can sing it and whoever disagrees can boo and 1 will drown out the other in my opinion the later will drown out the other but hey i could be wrong

Commander Harris
You would have the lyrics of EVERY song under the strict scrutiny of the JKB god squad tho

it does puzzle me when you talk of the god squad.

being a self confessed member I don't quite understand what you mean by this term.

I love your work mate, keep it coming.

So basically, you're saying neither religion nor the political status of Scotland have anything to do with Heart of Midlothian?

Well said, agree 100%.

Exactly.....In case anyone hasn't noticed, HMFC is a football club. That's enough baggage without people trying to attach more. :cool_shades:

Exactly.....In case anyone hasn't noticed, HMFC is a football club. That's enough baggage without people trying to attach more. :cool_shades:

Disgrace Mr McLaren !!

It is much more than that. An institution. :)

Sorry i will sing what i like at games HELLO being one

You surely will.

And anti-sectarian fans (including me) will continue to oppose it.

I want to support a non-sectarian club and I'll fight for that cause with just as much passion as you and others sing your stupid Rangers songs.

I do want the Tynie atmosphere to be noisy, intimidating and passionate, by the way, just not sectarian (if people want that option there are other teams they can watch).

Coppercrutch's idea that our recent poor home record is a result of political correctness is just a little far-fetched. I'd put our slump in form down to mis-management on a grand scale. In the days (mid 60s to early 80s) when Hearts fans sang The Sash and Derry's Walls we had some of the poorest teams ever, and were relegated thrice. It didn't occur to me at the time that this was a result of our song-book.

In response to one or two others, yes I have heard some people singing "Hibee" blood at times but generally drowned out by the mini-huns.

Did you ever attend school or were you too busy being dropped on your head?

You surely will.

And anti-sectarian fans (including me) will continue to oppose it.

I want to support a non-sectarian club and I'll fight for that cause with just as much passion as you and others sing your stupid Rangers songs.

I do want the Tynie atmosphere to be noisy, intimidating and passionate, by the way, just not sectarian (if people want that option there are other teams they can watch).

Coppercrutch's idea that our recent poor home record is a result of political correctness is just a little far-fetched. I'd put our slump in form down to mis-management on a grand scale. In the days (mid 60s to early 80s) when Hearts fans sang The Sash and Derry's Walls we had some of the poorest teams ever, and were relegated thrice. It didn't occur to me at the time that this was a result of our song-book.

In response to one or two others, yes I have heard some people singing "Hibee" blood at times but generally drowned out by the mini-huns.

(1) Hello Hello is not a sectarian song. Please just accept that. If you don?t agree with the song fine that is your opinion. It is not sectarian though. One word in it is. A word that the singer has a choice of whether to say or not. You see that is what happens in a free and fair society. CHOICE?.

(2) When did I say this about the home record ? Doesn't ring a bell. I think our poor home record is down to one thing in particular - our team being **** for the past year !! I do think however that a better atmosphere cannot harm things. Hello hello adds to a better atmosphere. I don?t think anyone could argue with that.

(3) If you think that more people sing 'Fenian' than 'Hibee' then it truly shows just how blinkered you are when it comes to this subject. Way, way more people these days sing 'Hibee'. You are hearing what you want to hear. Simple as that.

The two opposing sides are never going to agree on this subject. However for one side to demand that the other stop singing a song that contains no sectarian lyrics is absolutely scandalous and incredible selfish. If you don?t want to sing it then fine. But give others the choice to make up their own mind. I don't even sing it myself that often. However if I feel like it I shall - because I see nothing wrong with it.

Either do Hearts.

Either to the SPL.

Either do the SFA.

Either do UEFA*

Either do FIFA.

Either do Killie.

Either do Celtic.

Either do Man Utd.

Either do Chelsea.

Either do Hibs.

Either do the Police.

The only people who haev an issue with this song are Jambos. I sort of understand where they are coming from. However the argument just does not stack up. Singing the song does not 'make' you anything.

*After their initial thoughts were changed in favour of common sense.

Geoff Kilpatrick
(1) Hello Hello is not a sectarian song. Please just accept that. If you don?t agree with the song fine that is your opinion. It is not sectarian though. One word in it is. A word that the singer has a choice of whether to say or not. You see that is what happens in a free and fair society. CHOICE?.

(2) When did I say this about the home record ? Doesn't ring a bell. I think our poor home record is down to one thing in particular - our team being **** for the past year !! I do think however that a better atmosphere cannot harm things. Hello hello adds to a better atmosphere. I don?t think anyone could argue with that.

(3) If you think that more people sing 'Fenian' than 'Hibee' then it truly shows just how blinkered you are when it comes to this subject. Way, way more people these days sing 'Hibee'. You are hearing what you want to hear. Simple as that.

The two opposing sides are never going to agree on this subject. However for one side to demand that the other stop singing a song that contains no sectarian lyrics is absolutely scandalous and incredible selfish. If you don?t want to sing it then fine. But give others the choice to make up their own mind. I don't even sing it myself that often. However if I feel like it I shall - because I see nothing wrong with it.

Either do Hearts.

Either to the SPL.

Either do the SFA.

Either do UEFA*

Either do FIFA.

Either do Killie.

Either do Celtic.

Either do Man Utd.

Either do Chelsea.

Either do Hibs.

Either do the Police.

The only people who haev an issue with this song are Jambos. I sort of understand where they are coming from. However the argument just does not stack up. Singing the song does not 'make' you anything.

*After their initial thoughts were changed in favour of common sense.

On point (1), you are completely wrong - you are on private property and your attendance is subject to the conditions of entry on that private property. Therefore, there is no 'freedom of choice' as you put it. If you break the rules you can be chucked out, simple as that.

Shame this thread was highjacked into a flag/song debate.

The OP has very clearly demonstrated that the filth unsucessfully attempted to fit up an innocent Hearts fan, one of us.

We need to stick together, back each other up in these situations and put ourselves forward as witnesses when we see a liberty being taken.

If they can't get you on a sectarian offence, it wouldn't surprise me if they start finding wraps or tenner bags on away supporters.

The polis are bent as hell through there.

(1) Hello Hello is not a sectarian song. Please just accept that. If you don?t agree with the song fine that is your opinion. It is not sectarian though. One word in it is.

QUOTE]

If one word in the song is sectarian that is enough to make it a sectarian song. Actually, I'd add that the "surrender or you'll die" part also makes it sectarian since that has been lifted from Derry's Walls (a song that has nothing to do with Hearts and, although some say it is an innocent folk song I don't go along with that).

Maybe there are more "Hibee" singers now than before - to be honest whenever I have heard it in the past season or so it just peters out before that line comes anyway. I tend not to drink in any pubs where the song would be sung.

(2) When did I say this about the home record ? Doesn't ring a bell.

My full apologies. It was Therapist who made that point two pages ago. How I managed to confuse the two of you I'll never know, a senior moment I'm afraid. I take it back.

Guest S.U.S.S.
i8...this nonsense about pc brigades and god squads is just that - utter nonsense.

That's another thing...bloody religion...it's hysterical how infrequently it features these days in anything other than football. All this talk of religious preference, of catholic and protestant...blah blah...I'd like to know just how many of these planks actually go to bloody church. How many of them follow the teachings of these religions, or indeed, how much they even know or understand about any of them.

Tell you this, I'm no expert but none of it looks or sounds remotely Christian to me in any way, shape or form. I hope they're all struck down by lightning, or a small plague of locusts at the very least. Pfft.

Wow, wishing death on those who dont believe the same as you. Sounds like a rather extreme view. would have thought wishing death on people was against the rules.

On point (1), you are completely wrong - you are on private property and your attendance is subject to the conditions of entry on that private property. Therefore, there is no 'freedom of choice' as you put it. If you break the rules you can be chucked out, simple as that.

I think I am completely right. Unless you can show me where HMFC have stated the song 'Hello Hello' is banned from Tynecastle and anyone singing it will be removed from the premises...

I get a feeling they haven't done this...:rolleyes:

Guest S.U.S.S.
I think I am completely right. Unless you can show me where HMFC have stated the song 'Hello Hello' is banned from Tynecastle and anyone singing it will be removed from the premises...

I get a feeling they haven't done this...:rolleyes:

A quick look at the season ticket will confrim this.

Although it does seem to say your not allowed in drunk!

That must be a miss print.

Archived