Doe a deer - erra fishell Iceland v Scotland thread

Therapist

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where's your celebratory post at Scotland's goal? :)

I didn't do one as I don't want to tempt fate.

I didn't do one as I don't want to tempt fate.

Even with your fellow 'bear' grabbing the goal, thought you might have given him a well done.

On that note I actually have a bad feeling that Klubfoot is going to play hero and villian in this match.

Holland have scored against Macedonia :(

Hate to be a pedant, but it's the Netherlands that have scored. Holland is part of the Netherlands.

Referring to the Netherlands as Holland is akin to referring to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as England.

Hate to be a pedant, but it's the Netherlands that have scored. Holland is part of the Netherlands.

Referring to the Netherlands as Holland is akin to referring to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as England.

Don't be one then :P

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Thought I'd get this one started as Iceland (ranked 107 by FIFA) face Scotland (ranked 16). Surely there can only be one winner.....:rolleyes:

Incidentally, Macedonia were ranked a lowly 56!

Goooooaaaaaaalllllllllll :)

urgh kenny miller

couldn't score in a bucket of fan knees*

*last time i said that about clum, he scored twice :rolleyes:

A Boy Named Crow

Interestingly, know a girl whose mum is Dutch. Her mum refers to her home country as Holland, always. Maybe she is just like one of those arrogant English sorts...

Because he'd cost millions. He plays for Bologna.

Just googled him before you posted. He's on loan to US Grosseto apparently.

Interestingly, know a girl whose mum is Dutch. Her mum refers to her home country as Holland, always. Maybe she is just like one of those arrogant English sorts...

I know four gents and two ladies who used to work for me in the Netherlands. They hate it when people refer to their country as Holland.

Icyland are bound to score and we'll end up hanging on for the last 10 mins.

It's the Scotland way.

I know four gents and two ladies who used to work for me in the Netherlands. They hate it when people refer to their country as Holland.

course you do :)

Archived