Ivaskevicious Coming Back

Only a Game

Drylaw Hearts

No.28 is a horrific footballer no matter which country he is flicking a ball in.

His return to Tynecastle would have been like a knife through the heart.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hardly backtracking. Things changed between when I was first told and the next time I spoke to the person about it.

I'll watch your little gem with interest though.

Its no different to the hokey cokey with Kaunas players at the start of last season.

In out in out shake it all about. This time Ketusis didnt come back.....yet.

Its entirely consistent with past experience of the way Vlad treats people. I still maintain he is a bully with little human compassion for people - and that goes for whether the person he is bullying is a gash football player or not

What I want to know is why a supposed professional footballer in the top flight of Scottish football is sharing a flat quasi-student like with some random guy. No offence to your mate and all that...or was it someone of the female persuasion (although the girl I saw him with a couple of times looked distinctly of the eastern european variety...)

Equally, I am confident that what Kpal states has some truth also. We've got too many players at all levels. Too many long term contracts for people not worthy. Too many youth players that wont cut it. Its a good thing that the numbers are being trimmed (provided it is for the right reasons)

Geoff Kilpatrick
No.28 is a horrific footballer no matter which country he is flicking a ball in.

His return to Tynecastle would have been like a knife through the heart.

And the award for melodrama goes to.....

:)

Seymour M Hersh
Its no different to the hokey cokey with Kaunas players at the start of last season.

In out in out shake it all about. This time Ketusis didnt come back.....yet.

Its entirely consistent with past experience of the way Vlad treats people. I still maintain he is a bully with little human compassion for people - and that goes for whether the person he is bullying is a gash football player or not

What I want to know is why a supposed professional footballer in the top flight of Scottish football is sharing a flat quasi-student like with some random guy. No offence to your mate and all that...or was it someone of the female persuasion (although the girl I saw him with a couple of times looked distinctly of the eastern european variety...)

Equally, I am confident that what Kpal states has some truth also. We've got too many players at all levels. Too many long term contracts for people not worthy. Too many youth players that wont cut it. Its a good thing that the numbers are being trimmed (provided it is for the right reasons)

It's also entirely consistent with all things Russian.

It's also entirely consistent with all things Russian.

Absolutely agree with you

The footballing equivalent of Putin (Putin is Vlad's hero of course)

Francis Albert
(although the girl I saw him with a couple of times looked distinctly of the eastern european variety...)

OK what are the tell-tale signs to look out for? And define "Eastern Europe".

Seymour M Hersh

Slim, no crop top with stomach hanging over the jeans/skirt, clear skin, clean hair, wearing smart clothes as opposed to shell suits/sweats. You get the drift.:)

You take things too seriously....although predictable that someone would bite

(fit, barely an ounce of fat, and speaking in the same "eastern european" language (presumably Lithuanian) as her boyf ;))

Seymour M Hersh
Absolutely agree with you

The footballing equivalent of Putin (Putin is Vlad's hero of course)

Is he? I thought Vlad might have been less than enamoured by the ex KGB chief if the stories are accurate.

Slim, no crop top with stomach hanging over the jeans/skirt, clear skin, clean hair, wearing smart clothes as opposed to shell suits/sweats. You get the drift.:)

...that as well. :)

One of the bright spots of the eastern european influence at Hearts. My old walk along T2 lower on my way to my seat....

Is he? I thought Vlad might have been less than enamoured by the ex KGB chief if the stories are accurate.

Yeah, it was in an interview with him once.

Putin did a brilliant job initially convincing the rest of the world that some form of modern democracy and new Russia existed. I guess it isnt quite as bad as the old one. It is more clever though. Fairly good at positive propoganda but like any dictatorship where underhand things are going on these shenanigans become apparent sooner or later....

But you are right and I completely agree.

I've never said Romanov was unusual from a Russian culture point of view (although he does appear slightly more of a bampot). Having spoken to a Russian accountant about the mentality of Russian's at the head of companies, they are pretty conistantly quite similar to Vlad. Bullies, dictators, surrounded by yes men etc.

My view is that it isnt conducive to running a western european business in western europe successfully.

Off topic, but I'd like to see beniusus come back.

In euro 2008(the xbox 360 game) he is F****** brilliant for Lithuania.

Can't help but think we have missed out on something...

Off topic, but I'd like to see beniusus come back.

In euro 2008(the xbox 360 game) he is F****** brilliant for Lithuania.

Can't help but think we have missed out on something...

:rofl:

Yeah, it was in an interview with him once.

Putin did a brilliant job initially convincing the rest of the world that some form of modern democracy and new Russia existed. I guess it isnt quite as bad as the old one. It is more clever though. Fairly good at positive propoganda but like any dictatorship where underhand things are going on these shenanigans become apparent sooner or later....

But you are right and I completely agree.

I've never said Romanov was unusual from a Russian culture point of view (although he does appear slightly more of a bampot). Having spoken to a Russian accountant about the mentality of Russian's at the head of companies, they are pretty conistantly quite similar to Vlad. Bullies, dictators, surrounded by yes men etc.

My view is that it isnt conducive to running a western european business in western europe successfully.

There is this saying (used in a popular vodka commercial) in russian: "Umom Rosiju nepaimiosh" or something like that. This means that you won't understand Russia using your mind. That's quite spot on actualy.

Anyway keep in mind that Lithuania is quite diferent as obviously we are much closer to the Western world.

Colonel Kurtz
This is my second post and am not surprised at the backtracking that OAG is doing, if its not true it should be in rumour mill surely.

Heres my fact, several under 19s are being asked to move on and being offered 30 weeks money up front-source not anyone OAG knows, maybe Peanut can confirm

6 months from end of sept so 30 is about right

There is this saying (used in a popular vodka commercial) in russian: "Umom Rosiju nepaimiosh" or something like that. This means that you won't understand Russia using your mind. That's quite spot on actualy.

Anyway keep in mind that Lithuania is quite diferent as obviously we are much closer to the Western world.

Absolutely mate - its quite apparent that Lithuania as a country are thriving being separate from Russia and working closer with Europe

But Vlad is more Russian than Lithuanian?? If he considers Putin a hero he must at the least be more Russian in mindset....mind you Rix was a hero to him too....

I dont think he spoke of Russians per se in such terms but when Churchill spoke of the Russian government or something as "a puzzle inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma" it might as well have been a more generic description of the way Russia works. Its probably a bit "cuddlier" than the reality though

ps are any vodka commericials in Russia NOT popular??

The Real Maroonblood

What about that horrible fag in the hand as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't say I'm deliriously happy but if he's played on the right wing he'll surely contribute more than Kingston has this season.

portobellojambo1
Can't say I'm deliriously happy but if he's played on the right wing he'll surely contribute more than Kingston has this season.

I don't think he is coming back JamboAl, assuming I have read this thread correctly. It looks as if it is a thread which had disappeared onto one of the back pages of JKB, but has been pulled back up to the front page for some reason which really escapes me.

JamboRossi79
I don't think he is coming back JamboAl, assuming I have read this thread correctly. It looks as if it is a thread which had disappeared onto one of the back pages of JKB, but has been pulled back up to the front page for some reason which really escapes me.

I'm guessing someone posted that Ivas would be back before end of September, but clearly he isn't.

I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Archived