CSABA Meeting: Tullberg still injured

jambos are go!

crazy_jambo_2006

Nade? Mole? Glen? None of these inspire me as potential goal machines. Tullberg injured. We should've signed another striker. Not Riordan, as he wanted to go to Hibs. But someone else.

I still think we have more than enough up front to do us just now. We have Nade, Mole and Glen who can play the centre forward role in the current formation (even Makela if we are desperate), Kingston, Obua and Ksanavicius who can play in the hole. Templeton, Ryan Wallace etc coming through as well.

No point in signing a player for the sake of it, if the quality is no better than what we have.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the way he is talking up Jonsson. Did people present get the impression we have seen the last of Neilson ? :pray:

Delighted to see a Manager who can appreciate qualities of a player more than "He's a midfielder". Shows that he (and his staff) are dealing very closely with each player and learning what their strengths are.

For what it's worth, and this is from Neilson himself, he's been asked to find another club. (I know this was posted by someone else a few days ago as well). I'll never slate a player, especially one who has give his all to this club for a long time, but we do need better than him at RB and I think this is for the best.

As for Ruben at LB, he did have to cover for the Bomb Scare from FCThun, but I'm not sure if he has the tackling abilities we want. That being said, It's Csaba who will know best and I certainly have trust in his opinion right now.

Charlie-Brown
I like the way he is talking up Jonsson. Did people present get the impression we have seen the last of Neilson ? :pray:

Sadly not Neilson will have to play a couple of games at least until Laszlo realises he's not suitable....unless of course Robbie up's his game to a much higher standard than we've seen from him before.

I think it's sad that people chose to focus on that and not discuss the other subjects until probed.

Considering the vast majority have praised Csaba's contribution to the hilt it might not be necessary on every single thread especially when a new piece of extremely significant news is revealed.

It was a shocking decision (by Romanov imo) not to sign another striker even with Tullberg fit but we now find out he is the latest in a long line of injured / ill forwards and suddenly we look even weaker.

For what it's worth, and this is from Neilson himself, he's been asked to find another club. (I know this was posted by someone else a few days ago as well).

One thing I've never doubted about Neilson is his professionalism so hopefully he won't sit tight for too long (like Balde) on a much bigger wage than he will command elsewhere. Hopefully the goodwill he received from Hearts in giving him his 'fast tracked' Testimonial will make him want to repay us by leaving as soon as he's fit.

Charlie-Brown
Considering the vast majority have praised Csaba's contribution to the hilt it might not be necessary on every single thread especially when a new piece of extremely significant news is revealed.

It was a shocking decision (by Romanov imo) not to sign another striker even with Tullberg fit but we now find out he is the latest in a long line of injured / ill forwards and suddenly we look even weaker.

Apart from 1 pre-season game that Tullberg played for 25 minutes I don't see how news of his continued injury problems has made us weaker as he hasn't been involved .... when Tullberg plays eventually it will be a bonus (hopefully) and he WILL be like having a new player.

We have coped without him albeit those who have played could of course do better but there is more to come from Nade & Glen who haven't played very much as well as Tullberg....thus far Mole has had to bear almost all the striker burden on his own.

Signing another striker would have been a nice comfort but it didn't happen so we just have to make do.

More importantly is how the attacking midfielders Kingston, Driver, Obua, Miko, Chesney, Ksana, Stewart etc chip in with goals.

Big thanks to various posters for an upbeat update. Seems like John Findlay was right and our most important signing of the Summer was *chaba*. The guy sounds in control. All he needs to do is take on some advisors on signing strikers, there are plenty of candidates who have posted on this thread.

No doubt he will see that in time - ask the advice of some moaning *******s on what he needs to do to get it right.:4_1_72:

Dr Ian Malcolm
One thing I've never doubted about Neilson is his professionalism so hopefully he won't sit tight for too long (like Balde) on a much bigger wage than he will command elsewhere. Hopefully the goodwill he received from Hearts in giving him his 'fast tracked' Testimonial will make him want to repay us by leaving as soon as he's fit.

Seems a bit harsh on Neilson considering he's not played a competative game under Csaba. Has he even been training all that much his injury? Whether you like him or not, he's the best right back we've got just now (Jonsson's only played two games there, so I'll reserve judgement after a season at least). I'd keep him as back up if Eggert does well enough to cement his place. His expereice of playing the position may actually help Jonsson.

I'd be getting rid of Thomson before Neilson.

I think a fit and 'mentally attuned' Nade could be a great player for us. I dont think many SPL defences could handle his strenght, pace and skill. Surley he could play as a central stiker/target man instead of Tullberg?

Does anyone else think Ruben could play left back? He is in the process of converting Eggert into a right back and I personally think Ruben , while he may not get up and down the line, could possibly play there. But Csaba will know better than me.

Brilliant! :laugh:

No chance of Ruben playing left back as he is too powder puff in his tackling, I doubt he could tackle a fish supper.

Seems a bit harsh on Neilson considering he's not played a competative game under Csaba. Has he even been training all that much his injury? Whether you like him or not, he's the best right back we've got just now (Jonsson's only played two games there, so I'll reserve judgement after a season at least). I'd keep him as back up if Eggert does well enough to cement his place. His expereice of playing the position may actually help Jonsson.

I'd be getting rid of Thomson before Neilson.

I was responding to Rattatooi saying that Neilson has been asked to find another club. In my opinion great news if true as frees up some wages and shows we are serious about getting rid of the dead wood. Thomson may or may not be good enough but he's played a handful of games whilst we have long since known Robbie was rank. I wish him all the best but will be delighted to close that particular episode.

I went along tonight and was very impressed by how he came across although new words like nejative?

gary glen seemed like a very talented player at the end of last season i think he could do one up front very well.

anyone but makela. he is garbage. he nearly cost us all 3 points against motherwell due to his first touch being as bad as a camels, he lost the ball for clarksons second goal.

I was responding to Rattatooi saying that Neilson has been asked to find another club. In my opinion great news if true as frees up some wages and shows we are serious about getting rid of the dead wood. Thomson may or may not be good enough but he's played a handful of games whilst we have long since known Robbie was rank. I wish him all the best but will be delighted to close that particular episode.

Think thats a bit harsh, I'm not going to come on and say Robbie is a brilliant player but he's a good solid pro and defensively sound even if the ability to kick the ball up the sideline has seemed to bypass him. From what I have seen of Thomson he does not give me confidence defensively and offers nothing going forward

If Kirk Broadfoot can play for Scotland then Robbie can play for Real Madrid

EDIT - Is it just me or are there two certainties in life

1) At a party eventually most folk will end up in the kitchen

2) Any thread on kickback has a 60% possibility of discussing Robbie Nielsons ability, this rises to 87% if the thread is about player recruitment/training/fitness or tactics

Nelly Terraces
Just back from the meeting. Csaba said Tullburg is away to Denmark for 1 week to see a doctor he knows over there to help his recovery he will then return and they hope he is in a position to be playing in 2 weeks. He also said this is Tullburg's first ever injury so he isnt an injury prone player.

With regards to the meeting I have to say Csaba was superb and he is very much an individual who is charismatic and will speak his mind.

Basically he said our football was crap last year, justified his team selection in great detail, basically said Juho is sheeite.

When asked about Ratboy the chap who stood up said that Ratboy has great skill but of the field he is lacking and then asked why we didnt sign him Csaba simply replied ' you have answered that question' ie Riordan's off the field antics meant the deal would never happen.

He likes using the word s h i t!!

His only weakness is modesty!!! He is very confident in himself and he has a will to win.

I personally thought that he IS the one that has the final say as he always used words like I, my etc I really do think he picks the team and has final say end off.

Finally this guy is superb, refreshing, honest, very funny, passionnate and very knowlegable about football and will justify his decisions to anyone.

After tonight I feel very positive about the future under Csaba and long may it continue

Spot on Bootboy. Anyone there tonight couldn't fail to be impressed by the man. I've thought before reading, and hearing his interviews that the bloke could be a success in any walk of life he cared to take part in. Tonight cemented this thought 100% as pure fact.

His attitude, enthusiasm and knowledge and willingness to talk about football is unparralleled. It was a joy to sit there and listen to the guy talk, funny, insightful, willing to explain why things are done (i.e formations). I came away from tonight with more hope and pure exitement for the future of HMFC than in any time in a long while. Csaba is nobody's fool, and is TOTALLY his own man, and will succeed at a higher level than Hearts in this game, no question. He is very single minded, very forthright, and honest (he did call Makela sheeite).

The longer he is at Hearts, the better and stronger we will become. People have to patient though. Sadly, inevitably, I knew I'd come on here, and the 1st thing to be mentioned would be thing about Tullbergs injury, with a lot of screeching brats with the memory retention of a goldfish screaming like little ****ing girls about it all, and, naturally, knowing **** all about the whole situation. The bloke has a muscle problem in his leg. He most certainly is NOT a headcase a la Pinilla. Tullbergs never been injury prone, and has headed back to Denmark to get it sorted. He is majorly p*ssed off with the injury, and that's what's doing the boys head in.

As far as I'm concerned, tonight was 99% postive, with the Tullberg thing the one negative, though nobody can be blamed for that. The guys injured, he will get better, end of story. If anyone thinks the whole thing will be ruined by 1 player being out, then please just **** off and support the old firm if you want instant success as that's what you sound like - a load of old ceptic/rankers ***** greetin at the 1st small thing to go wrong. I'll stick with Csaba, and his vision and his longterm plan to get this club back to where it belongs.

Cheers. In Csaba We Trust. :)

TJ. Gorgie Rules.

Spot on Bootboy. Anyone there tonight couldn't fail to be impressed by the man. I've thought before reading, and hearing his interviews that the bloke could be a success in any walk of life he cared to take part in. Tonight cemented this thought 100% as pure fact.

His attitude, enthusiasm and knowledge and willingness to talk about football is unparralleled. It was a joy to sit there and listen to the guy talk, funny, insightful, willing to explain why things are done (i.e formations). I came away from tonight with more hope and pure exitement for the future of HMFC than in any time in a long while. Csaba is nobody's fool, and is TOTALLY his own man, and will succeed at a higher level than Hearts in this game, no question. He is very single minded, very forthright, and honest (he did call Makela sheeite).

The longer he is at Hearts, the better and stronger we will become. People have to patient though. Sadly, inevitably, I knew I'd come on here, and the 1st thing to be mentioned would be thing about Tullbergs injury, with a lot of screeching brats with the memory retention of a goldfish screaming like little ****ing girls about it all, and, naturally, knowing **** all about the whole situation. The bloke has a muscle problem in his leg. He most certainly is NOT a headcase a la Pinilla. Tullbergs never been injury prone, and has headed back to Denmark to get it sorted. He is majorly p*ssed off with the injury, and that's what's doing the boys head in.

As far as I'm concerned, tonight was 99% postive, with the Tullberg thing the one negative, though nobody can be blamed for that. The guys injured, he will get better, end of story. If anyone thinks the whole thing will be ruined by 1 player being out, then please just **** off and support the old firm if you want instant success as that's what you sound like - a load of old ceptic/rankers ***** greetin at the 1st small thing to go wrong. I'll stick with Csaba, and his vision and his longterm plan to get this club back to where it belongs.

Cheers. In Csaba We Trust. :)

TJ. Gorgie Rules.

That'll do for me TJ

cheers :107years:

'Cheers. In Csaba We Trust.'

As above but.............. there is a higher power involved and I'm not talking God

No real doubts re manager actions but some events may be taken out of his control and it is there where problems may lie.

For the moment though lets wish him good luck and as usual just wonder what might be and not what might have been.

As above but.............. there is a higher power involved and I'm not talking God

No real doubts re manager actions but some events may be taken out of his control and it is there where problems may lie.

For the moment though lets wish him good luck and as usual just wonder what might be and not what might have been.

**** OFF

Why ?

Is honesty not allowed ?

Most fans are happy with the appointment at the moment but only the Stupid would ignore the possibilities based on past experience.

PS Language please -- stop acting like a child or an uneducated hobo. :P

Chad Sexington

Great stuff.

I got a text from someone who was there tonight.

He's a former poster on here, named after a singer from seminal 80's indie band.

It simply said "I love Csaba".

I think he's back on the train.

:)

The one thing we kept hearing about Vlad was that he wants justification for team selection etc etc.

Well in Csaba he will get justification and a lot more. In fact I wouldnt be surprised if Romanov leaves the room/hangs up on him and lets him talk to himself.

As it stands I cant see why Romanov would interfere as he is getting a straight talking guy telling him the way it is and that is what Romanov wants.

Seymour M Hersh
It's interesting to note the posters who've zeroed in on what they perceive as negatives while ignoring the rest.

You took the words right out of my head as that's what I was thinking as I scrolled down the thread.

Guest JamboRobbo
It's interesting to note the posters who've zeroed in on what they perceive as negatives while ignoring the rest.

Agreed. I bet they do very well in life, as they are capable of identifying the problem with a situation.

Much better to identify and deal with problems, than to look the other way and hope it goes away.

Drylaw Hearts

You took the words right out of my head as that's what I was thinking as I scrolled down the thread.

One of our biggests concerns is the Stikers position.

Is it wrong we should highlight what has been a problem position for us for the last couple of Seasons ?

Is it wrong to highlight that for the 3rd Season in a row we've signed a striker who isn't fit to play ?

Charlie-Brown

Why be concerned about the perceived lack of strikers? It's Csaba Laszlo's problem & he'll deal with it and find a solution and until January at the earliest that will be from the players we have on our books.

Guest JamboRobbo
Why be concerned about the perceived lack of strikers?

Cause I want us to win football matches, not miss out cause we're creating chances which we aren't putting in the back of the net.

It's Csaba Laszlo's problem & he'll deal with it and find a solution and until January at the earliest that will be from the players we have on our books.

I agree. Doesn't mean it's not a problem, or some taboo subject that shouldn't ever be talked about though.

Hearts are lacking up front. There, I've said it. Now shoot me.

Drylaw Hearts
Why be concerned about the perceived lack of strikers? It's Csaba Laszlo's problem & he'll deal with it and find a solution and until January at the earliest that will be from the players we have on our books.

C'mon NMH......

The Right Back position was/is Csaba's problem and he'll deal with it but it didn't stop you commenting on how you wanted someone else instead of Robbie in the team.

Charlie-Brown
Cause I want us to win football matches, not miss out cause we're creating chances which we aren't putting in the back of the net.

I agree. Doesn't mean it's not a problem, or some taboo subject that shouldn't ever be talked about though.

Hearts are lacking up front. There, I've said it. Now shoot me.

I haven't read or heard about Csaba Laszlo moaning or complaining about his lack of striker options since the transfer window closed or complain about the lack of any more players arriving, he said on monday he was happy enough with the players he has thererfore he must be confident he can work with what he's got and find solutions and improve the players he does have available.

Charlie-Brown
C'mon NMH......

The Right Back position was/is Csaba's problem and he'll deal with it but it didn't stop you commenting on how you wanted someone else instead of Robbie in the team.

Yes but I didn't say we had to sign anybody I just said don't play Neilson try someone else there instead. :)

Guest JamboRobbo
I haven't read or heard about Csaba Laszlo moaning or complaining about his lack of striker options since the transfer window closed or complain about the lack of any more players arriving, he said on monday he was happy enough with the players he has thererfore he must be confident he can work with what he's got and find solutions and improve the players he does have available.

He's moaned non stop how we're creating chances and not taking them. The latest time being last night. :P

Yes I know he has to work with the players he has. That doesn't mean we aren't short up front.

Charlie-Brown

In some ways we might actually benefit as it will be a truer test of Csaba's managerial & coaching capabilities and if/how he can improve players and improve the team so it functions better than simply buying a ready-made solution to the problem.

It might also mean there are more opportunities for some of the younger strikers to get an opportunity to stake a claim for more first team involvement.

Drylaw Hearts
Yes but I didn't say we had to sign anybody I just said don't play Neilson try someone else there instead. :)

Only because YOU thought there was someonelse worth playing at RB.

Many on here think we're short of a decent goalscorer.

It's called having an opinion and surely thats what JKB is all about ?

Guest JamboRobbo
In some ways we might actually benefit as it will be a truer test of Csaba's managerial & coaching capabilities and if/how he can improve players and improve the team so it functions better than simply buying a ready-made solution to the problem.

Ah, I'm seeing the master plan now. Deliberately give the coach poor players to test his abilities. Genius.

It might also mean there are more opportunities for some of the younger strikers to get an opportunity to stake a claim for more first team involvement.

Agree, in the long term it MAY pay off if a youngster gets a chance and takes it. Just don't try and tell me it's the best way to maximise HMFCs chances of winning football matches between now and January.

Drylaw Hearts

Are you saying Robbie should be given the opportunity to improve as a player or do you still think he's rubbish and we should just get rid ?

Surely that's Csaba's problem. Why discuss it on here - let him deal with it?

Or could it be that this is a place where Hearts fans can come to air their views?

I was at this thing. For me, two things really hit home.

Firstly there was someone sitting nearby - too near - whose feet were absolutely stinking. That really offensive old sweaty trainers smell.

But I'd have licked the sweat off the soles of his feet if it would have spared me the second complaint. There was a guy behind me who sniffed loudly every fifteen seconds. Seriously. Over the course of an hour and a half, that was like 350+ loud sniffs. Maybe the culprit was a kickbacker... I'll restrain myself from outright condemnation, but please - DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ANNOYING THAT WAS?

You must have been aware of it - jeez, take a pill, blow your nose, go outside, something!

Chabba - it emerges this is the correct pronunciation - absolute legend. Really impressed, we've got a winner.

Can you please write to my wife as she thinks I am the only person in the world that gets annoued by these kind of things :)

Drylaw Hearts

Or could it be that this is a place where Hearts fans can come to air their views?

We are now only allowed to now discuss things that aren't problems for Csaba.

And it's ok because he'll deal with it.

Close The Terrace.

Everyone to The Shed.

The Real Maroonblood
Quell surprise. The striker we have been made to believe would be the answer to all our concerns is injured and there is no likelihood of him being seen soon. Makes an even bigger mockery of signing no one else.

You couldn't make it up at the circus down Gorgie way.

Charlie-Brown
Ah, I'm seeing the master plan now. Deliberately give the coach poor players to test his abilities. Genius.

Agree, in the long term it MAY pay off if a youngster gets a chance and takes it. Just don't try and tell me it's the best thing to help HMFC win football matches between now and January.

As far as Iam aware Hearts looked at the possibility of getting Gow or Riordan in but it didn't happen - as we weren't linked with any other players we have to assume they hadn't identified many or any other players who could improve our team within the finances available - I think both Gow & Riordan were wanted as loan options so clearly there wasn't much money available for transfer fees.

Yes we have missed chances Mole has only been guilty of missing a couple of chances - the attacking midfielders & wingers have also squandered opportunities so it's up to the whole team to improve their finishing - a new striker MIGHT have taken his chances better but that doesn't mean the rest still don't need to be more clinical in front of goal especially given the formation we play the main opportunities fall as often to the support players as the main striker.

Guest JamboRobbo
As far as Iam aware Hearts looked at the possibility of getting Gow or Riordan in but it didn't happen - as we weren't linked with any other players we have to assume they hadn't identified many or any other players who could improve our team within the finances available - I think both Gow & Riordan were wanted as loan options so clearly there wasn't much money available for transfer fees.

Sounds like a lot of speculation to me. ;)

Yes we have missed chances Mole has only been guilty of missing a couple of chances - the attacking midfielders & wingers have also squandered opportunities so it's up to the whole team to improve their finishing - a new striker MIGHT have taken his chances better but that doesn't mean the rest still don't need to be more clinical in front of goal especially given the formation we play the main opportunities fall as often to the support players as the main striker.

I'm not suggesting the rest don't have to be more clinical in goal. On the contrary, I'm suggesting they might already be being as clinical as they are capable of being, hence why it would've increased our chances of scoring more goals if we'd signed a striker that isn't permantly 2 weeks away from being fit.

You couldn't make it up at the circus down Gorgie way.

The official signing policy going back a few years and still valid today is - (1) are they injured/unfit and the choice of the puppet coach - yes, then sign them, (2) are they from.............. guess where.......... any takers.......... Kaunas, yes, then we'll sign them. End of signing policy at HMFC. But the manager/coach/head coach/ interim coach/ whatever is still his own man .......... not!

I'm not suggesting the rest don't have to be more clinical in goal. On the contrary, I'm suggesting they might already be being as clinical as they are capable of being, hence why it would've increased our chances of scoring more goals if we'd signed a striker that isn't permantly 2 weeks away from being fit.

Csaba gave the impression last night that he thinks he can get more goals out of our current crop. He's also actively working on helping the players to better use the space behind the strikers, which he reckons brought us all three of our goals against Motherwell.

In fact, according to him, all the goals we've scored this season have been directly attributable to work they've done on the training ground. He really is convinced of his own ability to coach players and set up a team. He reminds me of Levein in that regard.

Charlie-Brown
Are you saying Robbie should be given the opportunity to improve as a player or do you still think he's rubbish and we should just get rid ?

He should be given the same opportunities as all the other players to see if he can improve to the required standard, personally I don't think he's good enough but it's Csaba's decision and if he can turn Robbie into a good football player then fair play to him.

Guest JamboRobbo
Csaba gave the impression last night that he thinks he can get more goals out of our current crop. He's also actively working on helping the players to better use the space behind the strikers, which he reckons brought us all three of our goals against Motherwell.

In fact, according to him, all the goals we've scored this season have been directly attributable to work they've done on the training ground. He really is convinced of his own ability to coach players and set up a team. He reminds me of Levein in that regard.

And I think he seems more than capable too. Excellent decision re Jonnson, and I think he'll go on to be a top right back.

Equally, just cause a manager is good, that seems no reason NOT to give him the tools to make his job easier.

I was at this thing. For me, two things really hit home.

Firstly there was someone sitting nearby - too near - whose feet were absolutely stinking. That really offensive old sweaty trainers smell.

But I'd have licked the sweat off the soles of his feet if it would have spared me the second complaint. There was a guy behind me who sniffed loudly every fifteen seconds. Seriously. Over the course of an hour and a half, that was like 350+ loud sniffs. Maybe the culprit was a kickbacker... I'll restrain myself from outright condemnation, but please - DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ANNOYING THAT WAS?

You must have been aware of it - jeez, take a pill, blow your nose, go outside, something!

Chabba - it emerges this is the correct pronunciation - absolute legend. Really impressed, we've got a winner.

Thank god I wasn't sitting anywhere near you....

I was sitting next to the guy who opened the question's and thanked Csaba at the end. Are you a kickbacker? Whoever he was seemed very confident speaking in front of such a large number and was taking very detailed notes on each question asked.

I was really glad I went, Csaba & Murray both spoke very well and I came out feeling more positive about Hearts than I have in over 2 years. Csaba is somewhat different from most sporting personalities, he likes to explain his answer fully and then expand on it. It's almost as if he's answering an exam question orally!!

He REALLY likes Michael Stewart, he was raving about his talent & attitude. He also likes Karipidis, so expect him to remain in the holding role. He also rates Berra & Driver very highly.

I am so glad we have finally got a football man picking the team (in my opinion) and also someone who is totally honest & open to both the fans and the press.

Long live Csaba!

Charlie-Brown
Sounds like a lot of speculation to me. ;)

Only by signing players who are better than what we have and who can be acquired within the finances available could we have improved the team.

As we didn't sign any more strikers the logical conclusion is that Gow and Riordan apart there weren't many/any other players available who met the criteria.

I just want to echo the thoughts of most posters who were there last night. Csaba was extremely impressive and was able to give detailed (and credible) explanations as to why he was making certain decisions, such as why Kari was playing in defensive midfield and why Eggert was at RB. It was also clear that while he thinks Berra is a very good player and is growing into the captaincy role, he sees Mikey Stewart as a real leader on the pitch.

The feeling of positivity was fantastic and in terms of the strikers I didn't get any kind of impression that Csaba thinks this is a major problem area - when he was talking about looking at pleys for future transfer windows he talked about left back and central defence rather than strikers.

For what it's worth, I was the guy who asked the question about Mike Tullberg. (Hopefully this removes me as as suspect in Sniffergate). The question was actually what are his main strenghts and what does Csaba think he'll bring to the team and the way we play. I got about 30 seconds on his injury and another 10 minutes of interesting and entertaining stuff but I can't ever remember him responsing to anything in the question. He is still a legend though and clearly knows far more about football than anyone in the previous regime(s) and everyone on this board combined. ;)

Art Vanderlay
Thank god I wasn't sitting anywhere near you....

I was sitting next to the guy who opened the question's and thanked Csaba at the end. Are you a kickbacker? Whoever he was seemed very confident speaking in front of such a large number and was taking very detailed notes on each question asked.

I was really glad I went, Csaba & Murray both spoke very well and I came out feeling more positive about Hearts than I have in over 2 years. Csaba is somewhat different from most sporting personalities, he likes to explain his answer fully and then expand on it. It's almost as if he's answering an exam question orally!!

He REALLY likes Michael Stewart, he was raving about his talent & attitude. He also likes Karipidis, so expect him to remain in the holding role. He also rates Berra & Driver very highly.

I am so glad we have finally got a football man picking the team (in my opinion) and also someone who is totally honest & open to both the fans and the press.

Long live Csaba!

I was sitting near that guy too... do your feet smell?

:-)

Archived