Rearend / Hobos (merged threads)

diehardjambo

Is Riordan the ugliest Ever Scottish Player  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Riordan the ugliest Ever Scottish Player

• YES
    • NO

Would be curious to know why this transfer didn't go through, were we in for him at all?

Hearts never wanted him. He's a vastly over-rated sub-human piece of filth who is incapable of delivering the level of performance we need and would never have been accepted by the vast majority of the Hearts support. Mr Romanov knows and consequently was never interested in him. The papers were merely speculating to make the story more interesting, and that attracted the interest of the chattering classes on here.

Check my posts. I said there was no interest and it would never happen. As always, I was right.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jambomickey
Who cares - the vile wee turd is back where he belongs and normal service is resumed. :)

agree with you! never wanted him anywhere near tynecastle

Glad he's not with us, more trouble than he's worth! He's back with all his wee ned mates, no doubt he'll be in the paper sometime soon upto his old tricks again. He was never going to come to Hearts and i'm surprised so many fans wanted him here, smacks of desperation.

Drylaw Hearts
Hearts never wanted him. He's a vastly over-rated sub-human piece of filth who is incapable of delivering the level of performance we need and would never have been accepted by the vast majority of the Hearts support. Mr Romanov knows and consequently was never interested in him. The papers were merely speculating to make the story more interesting, and that attracted the interest of the chattering classes on here.

Check my posts. I said there was no interest and it would never happen. As always, I was right.

Hearts did approach Celtic.

As always..

You think you're right but you aren't.

Who cares - the vile wee turd is back where he belongs and normal service is resumed. :)

Agreed....I'm sick to death of hearing about the little reptile too, the only time I want to hear about him on JKB is when his kneecap has been sent into row z following a Zaliukas tackle

FTH and F ratboy

Francis Albert
Publicity ? That's what we do on the last day of transfer windows.

How does this work exactly? Building expectations (well some people's) then deflating them within less than 24 hours is surely very bad publicity. Unless there was a flood of ST purchases on the back of the rumour of course?

He's a vastly over-rated sub-human piece of filth CORRECT

who is incapable of delivering the level of performance we need INCORRECT - he is a lot better than what we have at present

and would never have been accepted by the vast majority of the Hearts supportWHO KNOWS - if he'd scored goals he might have been.

As for your last point, as always, meh.

Geordie Macca the mentalist on talk 107 says Riordan turned down Hearts to join Hibs. Gary Mackay asks where the heck he got that information. Macca says it's a rumour. Gary chuckles and tells him not to believe everything he hears.

The more I hear, the less I'm convinced we even got as far as making an offer. The made-enquiry-told-no-thanks theory sounds pretty likely.

I think that Riordan will improve Hibs prospects. I don't think he would've improved ours. Too much baggage and face it, could you really see him bust a gut for us when the going got tough?

I think there is a fair chance he could end up like Joey Barton, and with the media crap that surrounds Hearts at the best of times do we really want all the trouble that follows this kid around wherever he goes?

I think he has found his true home and he's welcome to it.

My sentiments exactly.

Gillsland jack

Did Riordan stick the 'heed' on ' Little Ginger' at training one day or what.

We know wee deeks/dicks ( delete as appropriate) is a knob, but to be signed and dumped that quick by an established and well respected ex Scottish internationalist such as GS...it does'nt add up.

No idea how true it is but the same rumour not mentioned by any previous posters on this thread may or may not have had some sort of tenuous link between him and another equally horrid SPL player, albeit one who plays for the other ugly sister. One whose surname may or may not allegedly sound a bit like lloyd.

Ach, there's nothing like scurrilous gossip and rumour...

The People's Chimp

ach well fak it.

was that the same keith flloyd who was caught en flagrante by wee durrantey at murray park?

Archived