Rearend / Hobos (merged threads)

diehardjambo

Is Riordan the ugliest Ever Scottish Player  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Riordan the ugliest Ever Scottish Player

• YES
    • NO

Riordan not signing for Hearts is a bonus. The reason that Riordan has signed for Hibs is that he is back in Edinburgh picking up a decent wage and he will arguably be the best player that pulls on a Hibs shirt. He can be the idol he once was to all his fellow neds. Don't expect to see Riordan moving again he will be at Hibs now until he retires. He had the option of signing for Burnley and picking up a better wage and playing in a bigger and more competative league but the reason he has knocked it back was to stay in Pilton. He is 25 years of age and has had his shot at the big time and i know he never got a chance but that chance has still been and gone.

Once a ned always a ned.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i for one think that he is! Davie Dodds runs him very close, But Ratboy just pips him

Is ther anyone Ive missed???

I Herby put forward my intent to call DEEK

ROLAND THE RATBOY RIORDAN

Benny Brazil ?

One-eyed Sneds ?

Paul Kane ?

Gareth Evans ?

Pat McGinlay ?

Do you see a pattern emerging ?

Benny Brazil ?

One-eyed Sneds ?

Paul Kane ?

Gareth Evans ?

Pat McGinlay ?

It's six minutes after the watershed so I can post this:

1618716.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6CD5AF995C1983DEA9930FDCFC4C15FBB

Seymour M Hersh

Nah, absolutely neddish in looks but Davie Dodds was so yougly!! As was/is Benny Brazil. Rhat bhoy is in the top 10 probably though.:107years:

Benny Brazil ?

One-eyed Sneds ?

Paul Kane ?

Gareth Evans ?

Pat McGinlay ?

BRILLIANT

Benny Brazil ?

One-eyed Sneds ?

Paul Kane ?

Gareth Evans ?

Pat McGinlay ?

You forgot Scott Brooooooooooooon.

You beat me too it grumpy. Not only is Scott Brown the ugliest footballer ever but IMO the ugliest and most vile human being I've ever seen. IF he is, in fact human :eek:

scw98heartsfc

u think we would have had this thread if he had signed for us tonight....

mmmmm

i think not............................

Jambof3tornado
Riordan not signing for Hearts is a bonus. The reason that Riordan has signed for Hibs is that he is back in Edinburgh picking up a decent wage and he will arguably be the best player that pulls on a Hibs shirt. He can be the idol he once was to all his fellow neds. Don't expect to see Riordan moving again he will be at Hibs now until he retires. He had the option of signing for Burnley and picking up a better wage and playing in a bigger and more competative league but the reason he has knocked it back was to stay in Pilton. He is 25 years of age and has had his shot at the big time and i know he never got a chance but that chance has still been and gone.

Once a ned always a ned.

haha a decent wage,at Hibs,funny one.

I think that Riordan will improve Hibs prospects. I don't think he would've improved ours. Too much baggage and face it, could you really see him bust a gut for us when the going got tough?

I think there is a fair chance he could end up like Joey Barton, and with the media crap that surrounds Hearts at the best of times do we really want all the trouble that follows this kid around wherever he goes?

I think he has found his true home and he's welcome to it.

i for one think that he is! Davie Dodds runs him very close, But Ratboy just pips him

Is ther anyone Ive missed???

I Herby put forward my intent to call DEEK

ROLAND THE RATBOY RIORDAN

Pish Davie Dodds is the ugliest man to set foot on Earth no competition!

FACT

(see it must be true i wrote fact in caps underneath it)

Pish Davie Dodds is the ugliest man to set foot on Earth no competition!

FACT

(see it must be true i wrote fact in caps underneath it)

Seconded! Closely followed by Yogi Hughes

Arthur Axident

I'm old enough to remember Henry Hall(DundeeUtd ? or St J ? maybe both)

jeez the photo of him on the bubble gum cards makes Rearend look only like a half inbred mutant.

Arf

Hans von Luck
I'm old enough to remember Henry Hall(DundeeUtd ? or St J ? maybe both)

jeez the photo of him on the bubble gum cards makes Rearend look only like a half inbred mutant.

Arf

Mind you ald Henry did had a pretty cool hairstyle :eek:

You beat me too it grumpy. Not only is Scott Brown the ugliest footballer ever but IMO the ugliest and most vile human being I've ever seen. IF he is, in fact human :eek:

Reptoid. Definite reptoid.

Arthur Axident

Henry H had that half chewed weetabix/Bobby Charlton/Arthur Scargill on a windy picket line look

class

Arf

blondejamtart

No-one's mentioned Zander Diamond yet - the very epitome of ugly!!

But yes, come to think of it, the "wee team" have been unduly blessed in that department - Ratboy, Broonaldo, Benji the dug, etc etc etc....

Broxburn Jambo

Am I the only person who supports HMFC who is so happy that ratboy never signed.

After recent seasons of just having Hobo players that are only worth laughing at one of the most disgusting human beings returns to Fester Road.

Now we have someone to join the likes of Weir, Kane and Stanton that we can truly hate.

Ratboy will always be a reminder of how disgusting the Hobos really are.

:boak:

Just started a new job today - the boy across the office is a victim of ratboy and his mates (nice facial scar for a guy in his 20s...) Abso-****ing-lutely delighted that pish stain is nothing to do with HMFC.

Am I the only person who supports HMFC who is so happy that ratboy never signed.

After recent seasons of just having Hobo players that are only worth laughing at one of the most disgusting human beings returns to Fester Road.

Now we have someone to join the likes of Weir, Kane and Stanton that we can truly hate.

Ratboy will always be a reminder of how disgusting the Hobos really are.

:boak:

Nope hideous wee scrote.

Had we signed him, always a very long shot IMO, i'd have supported him as a Hearts player. Thankfully we don't have to go through the charade of defending him when his ned tendencies next display themselves. They are welcome to him, only at ER could a minging wee reptile like Ratboy be given 'hero' treatment.

Never wanted the wee ned who looks like he's riddled.

Always voted no in the public polls on here when this question was asked.

Feckin wee hibs cumt!

Thank God we never signed that rat tonight, this is the guy some people on here actually want at our club :107years::107years::107years:

Nelly Terraces

The subhuman Riordan is a piece of degenerate filth. I'd have been sick if he'd come to Heart of Midlothian. Thank god he hasn't. He's perfectly suited to the **** from Lochend, the home for criminal **** taking back one of their own.

Thank christ I support Hearts. The only football club in Edinburgh worth the name.

Gorgie Rules ya hobo vermin. FTH.

Tucks.

Certainly not! Stated my case against him on other threads as many others did.

Doubt he would have signed for us, if he had I couldnt see it working out.

:107years:

Delighted he's not signed. He has ability, but ultimately it'd make my blood boil to see him take a wage from us.

I agree.In fact I,d Pay the little rat not to play for our team.

Just started a new job today - the boy across the office is a victim of ratboy and his mates (nice facial scar for a guy in his 20s...) Abso-****ing-lutely delighted that pish stain is nothing to do with HMFC.

aware of someone from another incident and have to agree - the boy is sub-human.

delighted he is not signing for us. karma will catch up with Riordan in time (i hope).

We can say what we want about Rearden as a person, but he would have strengthened our squad and would have got a few goals for us.

Archived