Rearend / Hobos (merged threads)

diehardjambo

Is Riordan the ugliest Ever Scottish Player  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Riordan the ugliest Ever Scottish Player

• YES
    • NO

Guest jambomickey
You mean you've picked the report that suit's your argument, and you're just a typical football fan, who want's to have his cake and eat it.

I read several reports last night, that said the will to make it happen, wasn't reciprocal on both sides - nothing to do with money.

And I'll bet you anything you like, that Hearts don't finish in the bottom six this season.

it was a publicity stunt by the mad bastad in lithuania

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts
You mean you've picked the report that suit's your argument, and you're just a typical football fan, who want's to have his cake and eat it.

I read several reports last night, that said the will to make it happen, wasn't reciprocal on both sides - nothing to do with money.

And I'll bet you anything you like, that Hearts don't finish in the bottom six this season.

Are you picking the report that suits yours ?

:)

FWIW.....

I don't think we will either but I recall saying the same this time last year.

Jam Tarts 1874
Yeah right, you know exactly why we supposedly pulled out. No amount of pretending otherwise will make this any less embarrasing. Fair enough it was along shot that ratboy would ever sign for us but to not even be at the races in terms of competing with the hobos for a bargain buy like this beggars belief.

What does it matter whether they spent 400k or what clauses are in his contract, Vlad thought we could engage in game of one upmanship with them and came out looking like a clown, again.

hibs wanted him more than we did. Why would Hearts want to pay more than we wanted to for someone who would have had to have been dragged to Tynecastle kicking and screaming?

The only embarrassment here is "fans" like you.

The above doesn't explain why it would be a panic buy though.

Spending more than we can afford = panic buy

PresidentRomanov
Are you picking the report that suits yours ?

:)

FWIW.....

I don't think we will either but I recall saying the same this time last year.

No, I'm picking the several reports that suits mine :)

Drylaw Hearts
Spending more than we can afford = panic buy

But we probably can't afford the high wages of Obua - was he a panic buy ?

Tullberg has also probably signed on a very decent salary from A Seria A club - was he a panic buy ?

Drylaw Hearts
No, I'm picking the several reports that suits mine :)

Several reports being STV and SSN ?

I'll stick with my choice.

Nelly Terraces

Who gives a flying duck why we haven't signed that subhuman inbreed. Just thank f ** k we haven't.

To think of this criminal beast turning representing the name of Heart of Midlothian FC just about turns my stomach, and I doubt I'll have been able to had gone to games with this excuse of an individual besmirching the great name of our club.

He is back where belongs. Down at the lochend swamp. The home for criminal ****. No wonder the ***** down there are happy. He represents everything that bunch stand for, he is one of their own.

They say that flies are attracted to sh ** ite. Never has this analogy been proven more than in this case.

HMFC Forever. FTH.

We pulled out because we didn't want to pay a fee.

Does not make good business sense to pay a fee for a player when in 3 months he could have signed a pre contract or signed for a greatly reduced fee.

PresidentRomanov
Several reports being STV and SSN ?

I'll stick with my choice.

You mean you'll stick with the one you want to believe, and I'll stick to all the rest :rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
Who gives a flying duck why we haven't signed that subhuman inbreed. Just thank f ** k we haven't.

To think of this criminal beast turning representing the name of Heart of Midlothian FC just about turns my stomach, and I doubt I'll have been able to had gone to games with this excuse of an individual besmirching the great name of our club.

He is back where belongs. Down at the lochend swamp. The home for criminal ****. No wonder the ***** down there are happy. He represents everything that bunch stand for, he is one of their own.

They say that flies are attracted to sh ** ite. Never has this analogy been proven more than in this case.

HMFC Forever. FTH.

Are you having a go at the regime for attempting to sign Derek Riordan or the supporters who would have accepted him as we need a striker ?

But we probably can't afford the high wages of Obua - was he a panic buy ?

Tullberg has also probably signed on a very decent salary from A Seria A club - was he a panic buy ?

I don't believe Obua is on that much...but we'll leave that to another discussion.

If there is 6 hours of the transfer window left. You think:

"Oh....wait we need another player. Let's pull out all the stops and pay ?(amount) on a player and a wage that he can't turn down.

Yeah for sure It's well over our budget, but lets go for it"

I was going to put a deposit down for a car last month. The salesman said that there was lots of interest in the car and that I better be quick before it goes - thus enticing me to put some money down quickly (and probably not really thinking about if I could financially afford it). Panic buy!

Needless to say, I didn't buy the car.

From what I've read/heard etc I don't think Tullberg is an out and out goalscorer.

He averaged a goal every 2 games in Denmark. That sounds like an out and out goal scorer to me. :)

Drylaw Hearts
Does not make good business sense to pay a fee for a player when in 3 months he could have signed a pre contract or signed for a greatly reduced fee.

I think if we were able to afford the fee we would have given him a longer deal than the duration of the season.

Drylaw Hearts
I don't believe Obua is on that much...but we'll leave that to another discussion.

If there is 6 hours of the transfer window left. You think:

"Oh....wait we need another player. Let's pull out all the stops and pay ?(amount) on a player and a wage that he can't turn down.

Yeah for sure It's well over our budget, but lets go for it"

Do you think we only decided that Riordan was an option 6 hours before the Window closed ?

Or did we ask Celtic to keep us informed and when Hibs finally made their move so did we ?

He averaged a goal every 2 games in Denmark. That sounds like an out and out goal scorer to me. :)

Correct.

12 goals in 28 games when he played in Denmark (Wikipedia)

Not a bad goals tally

Do you think we only decided that Riordan was an option 6 hours before the Window closed ?

Or did we ask Celtic to keep us informed and when Hibs finally made their move so did we ?

To be fair, if we really wanted Riordan, We'd have signed him weeks ago.

We didn't.

End of story

Drylaw Hearts

Link ?

The only stats I can find anywhere state he's scored 17 goals in 61 matches.

Drylaw Hearts
To be fair, if we really wanted Riordan, We'd have signed him weeks ago.

We didn't.

End of story

So now we are trying to sign players we don't really want ?

Surely you must question the sanity of an owner or manager who does such a thing ?

Nelly Terraces
Are you having a go at the regime for attempting to sign Derek Riordan or the supporters who would have accepted him as we need a striker ?

I'm not having a go at anyone DH, (though those who were willing to accept this piece of Hearts hating dirt into our club need a long look at themselves). I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, hopefully with Csaba (who is doing an absolutley brilliant job) getting the best out of what we have and the team playing as that, a team and getting more decent results than bad ones.

Do we need another forward at the club? Yes, probably we do. Do we Subhuman Rat Hobo, no we do not. Do we now need to just get on with what we have at our disposal, of course we f ** king well do. All of us. Whose to say in a few weeks we might have a forward line of Tullberg and Glen sticking the ball in the pokey for fun. It might just happen. Even if it doesn't I think we have enough in our squad to do well.

Look forward for a change. Bring on Failkeek.

Cheers.

So now we are trying to sign players we don't really want ?

Surely you must question the sanity of an owner or manager who does such a thing ?

Drylaw. I can understand your view here, but you have to agree Riordan would've been pushing our budget.

?300,000 going straight to Riordan as a signing on fee to compensate for the lower salary over the next three years.

This is so Mr Petrie can tell the likes of Fletcher that they have not broken their wage structure.

Time will tell if the Hibs players and agents buy this.

But since they have no players left even worth their current salary they will probably get away with it.

Drylaw Hearts
Drylaw. I can understand your view here, but you have to agree Riordan would've been pushing our budget.

I don't know what our budget is.

Drylaw Hearts
?300,000 going straight to Riordan as a signing on fee to compensate for the lower salary over the next three years.

This is so Mr Petrie can tell the likes of Fletcher that they have not broken their wage structure.

Time will tell if the Hibs players and agents buy this.

But since they have no players left even worth their current salary they will probably get away with it.

Probably paid over 3 years.

Just like I said yesterday.

HMFC Forever. FTH.

:D:fing25::Agree::thumbs_up::clap:

Drylaw Hearts
spot on, they needed this signing more than us.

They needed to sign a striker and so did we.

They got one and we never.

Oh the hibees are gay

Celsh*t wanted money, after all the interest last season with Celsh*t holding out for ?250,000, and then any loan deal dismissed when even mentioned. Vlad knew this and and used this as a smokescreen,

trying to get us fans to beleive he would bring in scottish talent.

Probably the same thing he done with Gow, who would never have came to Hearts after stating he wanted a move down south.

This is only my opinion.

surley steve fulton (mid run) and i seem to remember craig nelson being a looker as well (although i cant find any pictures on google to confirm).... i think at fester road dean shiels pips ratboy to the post ( although not scottish)....

They needed to sign a striker and so did we.

They got one and we never.

has not signing DR really upset you or are just greetin' faced?

Drylaw Hearts
has not signing DR really upset you or are just greetin' faced?

Not signing a decent striker when it's obvious we needed one has pee'd me off.

fair enough buddy, i was abit pee'd off to but let it go. we have to hope tullberg can get the better of numpties like bambi.

Drylaw Hearts
fair enough buddy, i was abit pee'd off to but let it go. we have to hope tullberg can get the better of numpties like bambi.

It's difficult to let it go.

csaba the hut!

a think paying 400.000 is not too bad for a good player considering we paid 1.3 million for 2 numptys makela,beslija.just hope tullberg can do the business!!:(

The whole family do.

Tramps.

:rofl:

Watch out DH, old Jude got awfy upset the last time we discussed Pat the Jackey and his steaming bed-wetting antics.

Drylaw Hearts
:rofl:

Watch out DH, old Jude got awfy upset the last time we discussed Pat the Jackey and his steaming bed-wetting antics.

Feck them all.

They're an ugly bunch.

HMFC Forever. FTH.

Brilliant post.

As far as I know no quotes came from Hearts re Riordan.

So why the ***** are people arguing over newspaper reports, we all know how trustworthy and accurate they are:rolleyes:

Professor.Arturo

There must be 20 threads over there on Ratboy, according to the binrakers, 3rd place is in the bag as they will now storm the league! :P

There's an old saying hobos.....ye cannae polish a turd.

Yeah right, you know exactly why we supposedly pulled out. No amount of pretending otherwise will make this any less embarrasing. Fair enough it was along shot that ratboy would ever sign for us but to not even be at the races in terms of competing with the hobos for a bargain buy like this beggars belief.

What does it matter whether they spent 400k or what clauses are in his contract, Vlad thought we could engage in game of one upmanship with them and came out looking like a clown, again.

What a load of pish.

This is all just your opinion so why try and pass it off as fact? You sound like a bitter Hobo with one final straw to clutch.

Drylaw Hearts
Brilliant post.

As far as I know no quotes came from Hearts re Riordan.

So why the ***** are people arguing over newspaper reports, we all know how trustworthy and accurate they are:rolleyes:

Are you suggesting we didn't try and sign Derek Riordan ?

Guest Dipped Flake

As opposed to the 20 odd threads about him on here???? What is the fascination with him? Most Hearts fans didn't want him and we didn't get him, end of story. Only time will tell if it is a good move for hibs or not. Would rather we concentrated on our players, not theirs.

Gimme an H...

Hibs need to remember that despite Riordan signing (very good for them btw) they STILL have an extremely incompetant manager and a pish midfield and defence. The latter having been weakened further by signing that bombscare Bamba. (Another Shelton Martis).

Now they have The Rat they have 1 player that poses a real danger to teams. Take him out the game and they are the same pishy wee team they were before.

And no i dont see Fletcher as a danger man. Dont get the hype with him, no goals since Feb :-S

The only stats I can find anywhere state he's scored 17 goals in 61 matches.

Your 17 goals in 61 matches comes as follows:

5 goals in 28 games (2003?2006 Grenaa IF)

12 goals in 28 games (2006?2007 AGF Aarhus)

0 goals in 5 games (2007?2008 Reggina)

heartsfc_fan was only referencing Tullberg's time at AGF which was quite prolific.

"Hibernian's Derek Riordan contemplates loss as his team lost to Livingston during the CIS Insurance Cup Final on March 14, 2004 at Hampden Park in Glasgow, Scotland."

3084958.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A606406A56189EF3039930FDCFC4C15FBB

I prefer to observe racist, schemie, 'flair-do' sporting, retarded, jakeballs in their natural habitat: Lochend, bedecked in green and white, competing with Seafield in the stench stakes and 'contemplating loss'. FTH.

Drylaw Hearts
"Hibernian's Derek Riordan contemplates loss as his team lost to Livingston during the CIS Insurance Cup Final on March 14, 2004 at Hampden Park in Glasgow, Scotland."

3084958.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A606406A56189EF3039930FDCFC4C15FBB

I prefer to observe racist, schemie, 'flair-do' sporting, retarded, jakeballs in their natural habitat: Lochend, bedecked in green and white, competing with Seafield in the stench stakes and 'contemplating loss'. FTH.

That's Tam McAnus.

Archived