Why The Fuss???

big wallace

Can you explain why you seem to pop up in every thread I'm in? It's slightly worrying.

I hate when people say that. This is a public messageboard. We're all going on the same threads. It's not like someone is following you around with binoculars.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArthurScargill
I hate when people say that. This is a public messageboard. We're all going on the same threads. It's not like someone is following you around with binoculars.

I am...I fancy him dontcha know...:eek:

T

Why I had it is none of your concern.

Why you had it is actually a good question, bearing in mind that your accusing someone who appeared in a video with similar non-PC (I hate that word) subject matter of being a racist.

ArthurScargill
Why you had it is actually a good question, bearing in mind that your accusing someone who appeared in a video with similar non-PC (I hate that word) subject matter of being a racist.

Bingo!!!

PresidentRomanov
Kids. I'd like to point out that OAG does not endorse or condone the use of illegal recreational substances. I did it in a period of weakness in my life, we had been relegated, and now see the error of my ways.

Just say No;);)

You should've done what I did, and just hoyed a pool ball through the window of the Dundee Arms :eek:

Made me feel much better - I've now seen the error of my ways too though :)

You should've done what I did, and just hoyed a pool ball through the window of the Dundee Arms :eek:

Made me feel much better - I've now seen the error of my ways too now though :)

A stripey or a solid ? Please tell me it wasnt the white.:P:p

Awww thats nice, you think I'm an intellectual crusader...gee shucks!!!

I think you'll find I said you seem to like to think of yourself as one. Not that you actually were one.

But once again you never answered my points...I wonder why hmmm?

I'll answer you when you make a relevant point.

Oh, and I do know there is a difference between racism and sectarianism...that wasn't the point. The point was you are castigating someone for being a racist, whilst you feel it is perfectly acceptable for you to be sectarian...can you say DOUBLE STANDARDS???

Where did I say it was acceptable to be sectarian? I hope you're not making things up to try and make yourself feel more important.

That'd be a bit sad.

And I pop up in EVERY thread you are in, because it would appear that a high percentage of the threads you are in seem to discuss sectarian/unionist issues...why is that then hmmmm?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27087

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26974

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27128

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26976&page=2

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27114

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27109

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27054

Tonnes of Unionism in there, huh?

And finally...and let me get this completely correct...you feel that by me challenging you, that I must surely be after some form of 'e-reputation'. That is a bit arrogant of you is it not...do you think that you are some kind of big man online (chortle!)??? And that because of this people are slating you because of this? Methinks you need to have a wee word with yourself, as I would presume the mass majority of people on here couldn't care about e-reputation, and in fact I have never even heard anyone say that phrase before...I really hope you never made it up?!?!?! that would be hilarious...

Unlike you, I don't need to make things up.

I think if they have no effect on performance one way or the other then they're not relevant when we're discussing professional footballers.

The law is the law.

What happens if a player were to be caught doing drugs? They are meant to be role models. I'd be furious if my nephew's favourite player was involved in a drugs bust.

When they're quoting my every move, with an old quote of mine in their sig, I'd say he's following me around.

I've yet to see him post about Hearts and not about another fan.

I am...I fancy him dontcha know...:eek:

I'm glad you finally admitted it.

Not that I'd want you approaching me at games or anything, but feel free to admire from afar.

Saying that I'm accusing him suggests that I'm wrong.

PresidentRomanov
A stripey or a solid ? Please tell me it wasnt the white.:P:p

I think it was the black - closely followed by the cue :eek:

ArthurScargill

Saying that I'm accusing him suggests that I'm wrong.

The fact that you don't know you are wrong for being sectarian speaks volumes...and yes, Ratboy was wrong for singing a racist song...the point is, you are guilty of something just as bad, which makes you a hypocrite. :)

The fact that you don't know you are wrong for being sectarian speaks volumes...and yes, Ratboy was wrong for singing a racist song...the point is, you are guilty of something just as bad, which makes you a hypocrite. :)

I'm still waiting on your pointing out where I said sectarianism is right.

Ignoring my points now?

Hypocrisy isn't cool.

ArthurScargill
I'm still waiting on your pointing out where I said sectarianism is right.

Ignoring my points now?

Hypocrisy isn't cool.

Ohhhh lets see, you admitted earlier that you had a video on your webpage with sectarian singing in it...surely that is the act of someone who detests sectarianism isn't it????!!! :eek::eek::eek:

You ignored my question...why did you have the video? spit it out...why are you afraid to answer? Why did you have the video on you're page if you don't agree with sectarianism...

Would you like me to fetch you a bigger shovel? You like doing this to yourself on here don't you? :)

Ohhhh lets see, you admitted earlier that you had a video on your webpage with sectarian singing in it...surely that is the act of someone who detests sectarianism isn't it????!!! :eek::eek::eek:

You ignored my question...why did you have the video? spit it out...why are you afraid to answer? Why did you have the video on you're page if you don't agree with sectarianism...

Would you like me to fetch you a bigger shovel? You like doing this to yourself on here don't you? :)

Hmmmm, I assume you missed the post where I said I had deleted the video. That must be the actions of someone who is a dreadful bigot, eh?

Doing what? :laugh:

I ignored your question as I don't feel I should explain myself to the likes of you :smile: Hope that clears everything up.

Side note, being in a fight doesn't make you a thug.

Crashing your car once doesn't make you reckless.

One video that you didn't even appear in does not make you a bigot. Especially when the song in question was a Hearts song.

ArthurScargill
Hmmmm, I assume you missed the post where I said I had deleted the video. That must be the actions of someone who is a dreadful bigot, eh?

Doing what? :laugh:

I ignored your question as I don't feel I should explain myself to the likes of you :smile: Hope that clears everything up.

I'm guessing you removed it because you were slated for having it...or were told to remove it after it was complained about.

You still have not answered WHY you had it in the first place...anyway, it doesn't matter as people will make their own minds up...and I cannot be bothered going round in circles with you.

I'm guessing you removed it because you were slated for having it...or were told to remove it after it was complained about.

You still have not answered WHY you had it in the first place...anyway, it doesn't matter as people will make their own minds up...and I cannot be bothered going round in circles with you.

No, I removed it of my own free will :smile:

I'm now going to go and post about Hearts, I suggest you one day try the same.

ArthurScargill
Side note, being in a fight doesn't make you a thug.

Crashing your car once doesn't make you reckless.

One video that you didn't even appear in does not make you a bigot. Especially when the song in question was a Hearts song.

So therefore, by that logic...one video that ratboy appeared in singing a racist Hibs song doesn't make him a racist yes?

Thanks for the closure :)

So therefore, by that logic...one video that ratboy appeared in singing a racist Hibs song doesn't make him a racist yes?

Thanks for the closure :)

I thought you were leaving?

Archived