They call him mellow yellow

I think you need to replace "yellow" with "Kello" ;) Then you have a tune

scott herbertson
I think you need to replace "yellow" with "Kello" ;) Then you have a tune

Good point

One wine too many

hic!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Special K is the man. His urgency throughout 90 (and 120!) minutes is refreshing to see from a goalkeeper in a Hearts top and he doesnt always hooooof, he has a good touch and looks to find the full-backs every time. Only let in 2 goals in 3 games (not incl. pens), really hope he keeps it up and proves himself a No.1.

Exactly the point i was going to make. Saw him kick the ball once over 120 minutes on Wednesday. The rest of the time he was head up when he got the ball and automatically looked up for Eggy or Shotgun.

It is really easy to mock Vlad's Kaunus signings and in fairness most of them have been complete Tom Kite but on early showing this guy looks fairly decent.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Someone might know the answer but Wednesday night was the first i had seen of him and he looked quite wee for a keeper?

Someone might know the answer but Wednesday night was the first i had seen of him and he looked quite wee for a keeper?

He can touch the bar without jumping :) Did it warming up.

No where near as wee as Airdries keeper though, he was titchy

It is really easy to mock Vlad's Kaunus signings and in fairness most of them have been complete Tom Kite but on early showing this guy looks fairly decent.

Maybe Csaba did choose him after all? :eek:

I'm going out on a limb on this but it is possible..........

I was impressed with Kello yesterday. I didn't see the Airdrie game and in the St Mirren game he had nothing to do.

But yesterday he was the busier keeper and did pretty much everything capably well. Good stuff.

I also spotted that the other new keeper was guddling everything at half time (if he got near it). But he wears a headband which will be enough for some!:P

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I wonder if a certain poster will be along to slag him for leaving his shirt untucked? Or will he apologise for that ridiculous thread last week and admit that Kello looks pretty good?

uniwildcat38

hello.jpg

Kello. Kello. Kello. What a wonderful keeper - Kello.

Kello. Kello. Kello. He can save it wherever it goes.

hello.jpg

Kello. Kello. Kello. What a wonderful keeper - Kello.

Kello. Kello. Kello. He can save it wherever it goes.

Never knew Rousset could play the piano!

I wonder if a certain poster will be along to slag him for leaving his shirt untucked? Or will he apologise for that ridiculous thread last week and admit that Kello looks pretty good?

You'll have long wait as somehow (and I find this hard to believe) he's gone and got himself suspended! Who'd have thought it eh?

Archived