Kello.

sp&cp

Ray Winstone
I wasn't able to make the games today and on wednesday night , hows he been ? :cool:

Wednesday was the first chance we got to see him do anything - did very well and his distribution was extremely effective.

Obviously was not there today but sounded like he had another solid match.

Wasn't there today but he had nothing to do on Wednesday. The BBC reckon he made a couple of good saves today. Dunno if he could have done anything about the goal . . .

Wasn't there today, but from what I've seen he looks not too bad. Had nowt to do against St Mirren. Dealt with everything against Airdrie mid week and saved one of the pens. Sounded like he did well again today.

Malcolm Tucker

Special K is the man. His urgency throughout 90 (and 120!) minutes is refreshing to see from a goalkeeper in a Hearts top and he doesnt always hooooof, he has a good touch and looks to find the full-backs every time. Only let in 2 goals in 3 games (not incl. pens), really hope he keeps it up and proves himself a No.1.

Special K is the man. His urgency throughout 90 (and 120!) minutes is refreshing to see from a goalkeeper in a Hearts top and he doesnt always hooooof, he has a good touch and looks to find the full-backs every time. Only let in 2 goals in 3 games (not incl. pens), really hope he keeps it up and proves himself a No.1.

I've been calling him Kellogs Special K too ;)

Malcolm Tucker
I've been calling him Kellogs Special K too ;)

Haha, I think it's a nickname which has to stick.

I watched him play for Kaunas against R@ng*rs and was not impressed with his performance. Having seen him in a Hearts jersey for the first time on Wednesday I was very impressed. He had a couple of good saves and was distributing the ball well. Early impression of his Hearts career is good.

He made a belter of a save today at 1-0.

He's starting to really look the part.

The one where he rushed off his line at put it out for a throw?

Great save.

His command of his area was very good as well.

Looks a real prospect.

Doesn't wave though.

Commander Harris
The one where he rushed off his line at put it out for a throw?

Great save.

His command of his area was very good as well.

Looks a real prospect.

Doesn't wave though.

I think his grasp of the English language might not stretch to "gies a wave" yet. He'll learn. :)

I think his grasp of the English language might not stretch to "gies a wave" yet. He'll learn. :)

Laszlo needs to have a look at this then. Lead by example.

Players should know when to wave IMO. As should managers.

jamtartsandbees

Thought he had a great game today and loved the way he took command in his are. Sure the wave will come in time.

Cardiac Rucksack

Excellent today along with Zal. Our captain need to raise his game though, His man for there goal and he was nowhere to be seen.

Kello Kello we are the Gorgie boys.:)

Made one flap at a cross in the first half, other than his performance was excellent. Couple of good saves and commanded the box well. Could/should be our number 1 based on that performance.

Agree with most of the above posts. K Looked very confident today - 1 terrific save and lots of good catches. Commanded his area well.

I know it was only messing about at half time but the new keeper hardly appeared to save anything from the subs shooting in.

Zal was also great today. Looking the part again.

He was excellent today.

Commanded his area well.

Couple of great takes from dangerous crosses.

One brilliant goal saving save.

Punched once when needed.

Superb distribution and quick at times.

One 'flap' as such but still done enough to put the forward off.

No chance with goal.

Ryan Gosling
Agree with most of the above posts. K Looked very confident today - 1 terrific save and lots of good catches. Commanded his area well.

I know it was only messing about at half time but the new keeper hardly appeared to save anything from the subs shooting in.

Zal was also great today. Looking the part again.

But saved everything in the warm up.

Wasn't watching the warm up. I don't know why I should worry about the warm up and half time kickabout but that still reassures me.

Kello deserves to stay in the team at the moment though.

He was excellent today.

Commanded his area well.

No chance with goal.

I had said that Special K had looked the part against the huns at the orange bowl. I'm delighted he's with us now........he certainly looks the part. Good luck to the lad....!!!!

chester copperpot

The only thing wrong with Kello so far is his inibility to gie us a wave when we sing his name. ;)

Kello owns his box. The one "flap" aside he was great. Hamilton put a lot of crosses in and he came out and claimed almost every one.

Not afraid to get stuck into his defence (Berra) when they let players wander around unmarked at corners.

The only thing wrong with Kello so far is his inibility to gie us a wave when we sing his name. ;)

He probably can't decipher your gruff tones.;)

You would think Shabba,with all his arm-waving would manage a wee wave as well.

chester copperpot
He probably can't decipher your gruff tones.;)

You would think Shabba,with all his arm-waving would manage a wee wave as well.

Haha, I forgot about that as well. Cheers Boab.

Toxteth O'Grady

Disgrace get him punted:)

I had said that Special K had looked the part against the huns at the orange bowl. I'm delighted he's with us now........he certainly looks the part. Good luck to the lad....!!!!

McDonald played against the Huns.

Thought he had a great game today, as did Zal.

ps. What the feck was wee Audrey on at the final whistle, tried to go for Stewart.

Malcolm Tucker

"Kello, Kello Kello! He think that all Hibees are gay, Kello Kello"

...Coat?

JamboRossi79
He was excellent today.

Commanded his area well.

No chance with goal.

Sums it up perfectly. Keep it up Special K :thumb:

Do you know where hell is

Dont know what you were watching pal, but i was in the ground half an hour before, watching the warm up, and he was saving nearly feck all. Granted he got a few, but was easily beaten when the ball was played to either corner.

Nade, at half time, was more worrying for me, a striker that manged to hit the target about 3 times from 15 yards!

Do you know where hell is

Kelo was as many have said, impressive. He did have one dodgy moment but it was nothing and he more than made up for it. I was a doubter and was not to pleased when he came in but i am glady being proved wrong. Same must be said regarding zali, i am not his biggest fan, but today, i did see what many have said about him, as he was more than compitent.

Hans von Luck
He was excellent today.

Commanded his area well.

No chance with goal.

Aree 100% Gambo, very good observation today.

portobellojambo1
Radio said he had no chance with the goal today.

Would agree with that John, it was a very well placed header which he was unable to reach.

Apart from that he performed well today, made a couple of very important blocks early on and handled the ball well throughout. Only once did he look a little bit lost, a corner late(ish) in the 2nd half where he looked a little bit uncomfortable, but nothing came of it.

So overall performed well.

Their goal was a tremendous finish.

They only really had 2 chances in the whole game and Kello made a great block with the other.

south morocco

so can we sing "kello kello you are are a gorgie boy,kello kello we'll know you by your poise,your up to your knees in six yard mud,you'll catch it when you can,for you are the gorgie's goalie boy"

Doesn't wave though.

:mad:

His save from McCarthy in the first half was excellent and his handling, cross gathering and kicking were all very good.

I like him :)

I'd like him more if he waved though :(

Good to be back, good to be back, kello, kello

Gary Glitter song - topical.

Good goalie - kicking from pass backs is good - general distribution's good and good with crosses.

Haha, I think it's a nickname which has to stick.

At Kaunas he was known as MELLOW KELLO.

As in "They call him Mellow Kello"

portobellojambo1

I am guessing Andy but I suspect the lack of any sort of reaction may be down to the fact that his English is probably rather limited, and he hasn't got a scooby what is being requested of him (would also like to hope he thinks it is important to keep focussed on the game)

scott herbertson
At Kaunas he was known as MELLOW KELLO.

As in "They call him Mellow Kello"

We're just mad about Csaba

Csaba's mad about Hearts

Csaba bought us a goaile

We're just mad about him

They call him mellow yellow

Quite right

(Hibs'r **ite)