Just being reported on BBC Scotland

Praha06

Its a straight fight between Hearts and Hibs for Derek Riordan.

?250K is the magic pricetag.

Riordan, unsurprisingly, would prefer to sign for Hibs.

According to the BBC just now it's a straight fight between Hibs and Hearts.

Celtic wanting ?250k and the first to come up with the cash gets him

Just heard on Radio Scotland it's a straight fight between Hibs and Hearts for Riordan, He would prefer Hibs but if they don't come in with the finance, he'll sign for Hearts cos he's fed up not playing. By the way, he was seen driving along Corstorphine an hour ago, I was driving behind

Mark_Mywords

Celtic rejected an offer of ?400,000 allegedly, so why would they only accept 250k?

Usual BBC pish I think.

?250K is nothing for 15+ goals a season.

jamboinglasgow

I would just want us to sign him so we could get it up hibs.

Clark Griswold

Not having a go at the OP for posting this but can we merge all riordan threads together?

Same things seem to be getting repeated :P

From this report, I'd guess he has no intention of coming to Hearts and his agent is using the club in order to persuade Hibs to stump up the cash.

Can't stand Rearend, but he knows how to score goals and at that price, he's a bargain.

Lochend Brazil
Celtic rejected an offer of ?400,000 allegedly, so why would they only accept 250k?

Usual BBC pish I think.

From who and when. Rat boy can sign a pre contract in January and that the clock is running down for them to sell.

According to the BBC just now it's a straight fight between Hibs and Hearts.

Celtic wanting ?250k and the first to come up with the cash gets him

First to come up with the cash AND match his wage demands surely ?

Strangely, driving along Costorphine can take you to Glasgow, and from there, he could potentially be going to Celtic Park to prepare for the Old Firm. What are the odds!

Riordan will sign for Hibs on a pre contract in January for free on the condition that Hibs will then give Riordan a 250k signing on fee for his and his agents back pocket.

Sign him and loan him to Kaunas!!!

:):107years:

Hey All, I'm new to the forum though, I have looked in periodically.

Just wanted to say I think you have some great banter here.

Chip Douglas
?250K is nothing for 15+ goals a season.

Absolutely.

Do you honestly think Riordan would score that many goals for us? Not a hope. He'd be feigning injury at every opportunity.

Little Rat would love to take a King's ransom from Hearts whilst having no intention of doing the business; just think of the kudos he'd get from his jakey Hibs crew.

Strangely, driving along Costorphine can take you to Glasgow, and from there, he could potentially be going to Celtic Park to prepare for the Old Firm. What are the odds!

The same road takes you to Hamilton where he might be watching his new team!! Mibbe no eh:107years:

Just heard on Radio Scotland it's a straight fight between Hibs and Hearts for Riordan, He would prefer Hibs but if they don't come in with the finance, he'll sign for Hearts cos he's fed up not playing. By the way, he was seen driving along Corstorphine an hour ago, I was driving behind

Link?

Are there any direct quotes?

Who said this?

Fair enough, but as mentioned on other threads/posts, is this wee nyaff not just a huge risk?? He's a wee ned, let's face it and I'm not sure if I would be happy or not. I suppose if he scored a couple against the lepers...........;)

WELCOME but you will be called a Hobo................:hobofish::107years::)

WELCOME but you will be called a Hobo................:hobofish::107years::)

:hobo::hobo:

Well, thanks.

But, I'm a Gers (not a d***head, honestly) fan so I suspect I may be called worse.

Well, thanks.

But, I'm a Gers (not a d***head, honestly) fan so I suspect I may be called worse.

Nah you will fit right in mate. There is at least 21 people who will be on your wave length. :)

rudi must stay

Well, thanks.

wow, 2nd post and you're admitting you support someone else. Very brave

TyphoonJambo

Welcome and enjoy but I wouldn't linger, log onto Kickback too much and you will be reaching for the razor blades, the way some of these guys get depressed. Diazipan on drip!!!!

Well, thanks.

Moose ****er

wow, 2nd post and you're admitting you support someone else. Very brave

better that than to pretend to be a jambo i would have thought.

250k for ratboy ? A bargain imo even hibs will take the bait at that price. I fully expect him to be a hibs player by monday.

I wouldnt trust Riordan in the slightest. Theres very few players who would lack the profesionalism to come and play for a rival club to the team they support, but he is more certainly one. You could just see him going a whole season without a goal and loving it. Hes a decent footballer but a **** of the highest order.

rudi must stay
better that than to pretend to be a jambo i would have thought.

250k for ratboy ? A bargain imo even hibs will take the bait at that price. I fully expect him to be a hibs player by monday.

i know mate. Who's ever done that on here though?

Welcome and enjoy but I wouldn't linger, log onto Kickback too much and you will be reaching for the razor blades, the way some of these guys get depressed. Diazipan on drip!!!!

My team blew a healthy lead in 4 weeks and then its supporters trashed a city. I'm up for it.

rudi must stay
Speaking of whom, why did you get rid of him?

he was ****. Saying that he did score a few goal for us

Wrong direction bud, he was heading towards Murrayfield

jamboinglasgow
Wrong direction bud, he was heading towards Murrayfield

that could mean he is going to the hibs match.

Clark Griswold

^^^^ What a guy. Ignore doyle_no1 - he doesnt know what hes talking about ;)

I wouldnt trust Riordan in the slightest. Theres very few players who would lack the profesionalism to come and play for a rival club to the team they support, but he is more certainly one. You could just see him going a whole season without a goal and loving it. Hes a decent footballer but a **** of the highest order.

Absolutely.

Do you honestly think Riordan would score that many goals for us? Not a hope. He'd be feigning injury at every opportunity.

Little Rat would love to take a King's ransom from Hearts whilst having no intention of doing the business; just think of the kudos he'd get from his jakey Hibs crew.

100% agree with these comments. Would have to seriously think about going to Tynie if he signs! (and i was in favour of us signing G O'Connor when that was rumoured, so it's not just an ex-hibee thing).

Those in favour of signing him seem to think he's got the mentality to deal with such a move, I DOUBT IT!

Those in favour of signing him seem to think he's got the mentality to deal with such a move, I DOUBT IT!

By the same token your mentality is so weak that you'd consider walking away if we signed him.

Pathetic really.

Regular John

When was the last transfer window that we weren't linked with either Riordan or O'Connor?

He'll never end up at Tynie and I seriously doubt Hibs could afford his wage.

I reckon he'll go down south.

Archived