Leading football hooligan stabbed to death..

Therapist

Guest S.U.S.S.
"Jase" the caricature hoolie from EastEnders is deid. :)

Really puts things in perspective.

Great guy that took the wrong road.

My thoughts with his family at this time.

If Dawn wants a bit of comforting my door is always open :cool:

Good point. :)

chester copperpot

:rofl:

How the feck you got picked to represent KB in that farce of a meeting is beyond belief.

However I like you, so you get off with it. ;)

Yeah, haven't felt like this since Irvine Jambo shuffled off this mortal coil. I'm off for a weep. Will be back in half an hour or so.

Have the SPL had any requests to postpone Sunday's big match as a mark of respect?

Celtic are making moves to have a relative set off some fireworks to celebrate his life.

So sad.

I think the mods should create a "sticky" condolence thread. "Jase" might have been a wrong un but he was only trying to do the best for his fiancee and his laddie.

RIP Jase. You tried to get your life back on track but it didn't work. :(

The Mighty Thor

As i'm not an afficionado of Eastenders, can one of you regular viewers perhaps tell me to which 'firm' Jase was affiliated?

As i'm not an afficionado of Eastenders, can one of you regular viewers perhaps tell me to which 'firm' Jase was affiliated?

I'm not either, but I can only assume it was Walford Rovers or whatever

they're called.

Don't know who his (alleged*) murderer was with, but he looked a bit like a Spurs fan if you know what I mean.

* Don't want to get done for contempt of court.

I'm not either, but I can only assume it was Walford Rovers or whatever they're called...

I knew Walford had a local team but never knew they were the Rovers. I knew Walford had a local team because Arfur used to go to watch them.

Arthur_Mental_breakdown.jpg

The Mighty Thor
I knew Walford had a local team but never knew they were the Rovers. I knew Walford had a local team because Arfur used to go to watch them.

Arthur_Mental_breakdown.jpg

On a side note Arfur looks like he's been watching the Hearts for the last 2 seasons.

Arthur was allegedly the main man for a while. I'm pretty sure that's a Stone Island dressing gown he's wearing.

Arthur was allegedly the main man for a while. I'm pretty sure that's a Stone Island dressing gown he's wearing.

Paid for with the 'christmas club' money he half-inched*.

* said in a ******-in-eee accent.

The Mighty Thor

:rofl:

chester copperpot

they're called.

Don't know who his (alleged*) murderer was with, but he looked a bit like a Spurs fan if you know what I mean.

you saying he's a four by two?;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
On a side note Arfur looks like he's been watching the Hearts for the last 2 seasons.

Haha!

I heard Keith is a top boy for West Ham but he's really a Chelsea fan.

keith-040308-03.jpg

The Mighty Thor
Haha!

I heard Keith is a top boy for West Ham but he's really a Chelsea fan.

keith-040308-03.jpg

He has the look of a Chelsea fan* about him.

(*proper Chelsea fan who watched them when they were gash and can no longer afford to go watch them because they are successful now)

Not heard that phrase before Chester. Are you suggesting he was a joiner?

Anyway, the chap in question was quite smartly dressed in a North London stylee rather than the more casual attire favoured by the bona fide EastEnders such as Minty, Billy and Pat.

The Mighty Thor

Anyway, the chap in question was quite smartly dressed in a North London stylee rather than the more casual attire favoured by the bona fide EastEnders such as Minty, Billy and Pat.

Smartly dressed you say? As per my post above he could have been one of the 'new Chelski' types? They seem to have more disposable income.

chester copperpot

Ask you're well travelled friends, they will fill in the gaps. ;)

Smartly dressed you say? As per my post above he could have been one of the 'new Chelski' types? They seem to have more disposable income.

There will undoubtedly be a number of "new Chelsea", but I'm not one of them. It's the same with any club trhat hits a bit of success. There will always be those fickle people willing to jump on the bandwagon.

The Mighty Thor
There will undoubtedly be a number of "new Chelsea", but I'm not one of them. It's the same with any club trhat hits a bit of success. There will always be those fickle people willing to jump on the bandwagon.

Why am i getting the image of Keith here?

keith-040308-03.jpg

Why am i getting the image of Keith here?

You shouldn't be. I like my stylish threads. And his hair's about 20 times longer and greasier than mine.

I trust this helps. :)

The Mighty Thor
You shouldn't be. I like my stylish threads. And his hair's about 20 times longer and greasier than mine.

I trust this helps. :)

Crystal clear! ;)

portobellojambo1

The more PC, acceptable version of the above is a resident of Muswell Hill/Wood Green Andy.

"Jase" the caricature hoolie from EastEnders is deid. :)

The moss side hammer????

they're called.

**** eet, you toe raaag, you`ll git a ****in slaaaap! Jog on mappit!

07725_123545_EastEndersJaseDyerStephenLord.jpg

I think we should do a sponsored parachute jump in his memory, all the funds raised can go to keep Dawn in self tanning lotion.

The moss side hammer????

I'm not sure if they went in to this much detail.

But I thought he was supposed to be Man U and the local firm were Cockney Reds. In one episode he met them in a boozer with pictures of Best and the Busby babes behind the bar.

Why don't you ever see anyone going or having been at the game in Eastenders? With West Ham and Walford so close you would think there would be some evidence now and again.

Anyway

R.I.P.:P

I'm not sure if they went in to this much detail.

But I thought he was supposed to be Man U and the local firm were Cockney Reds. In one episode he met them in a boozer with pictures of Best and the Busby babes behind the bar.

Why don't you ever see anyone going or having been at the game in Eastenders? With West Ham and Walford so close you would think there would be some evidence now and again.

Anyway

R.I.P.:P

I remember one where Gary and Minty went to a West Ham game. Also Ian Beales kid Bobby was named by Gary after Bobby Moore when he was conned into thinking he was the kids Dad. How sad am I for knowing this *****?! :(

Archived