Edinburgh Charity Game - Scotland V Slovenia U21: free tickets.

Moncs

EdinburghCharityGame.co.uk

We have a batch of tickets to give away for the Scotland U21 Euro qualifying match against Slovenia on Thursday 4th Sept at Falkirk Stadium, kick off at 7:45

Each winner will recieve 4 tickets, a maximum of 2 adult to every winner, so 2 adults & 2 kids, or 1 adult & 3 kids.

Please email your answers to: [email protected]

Please include in your email: your name, how many adults, a mobile number so we can contact you to arrange collection.

Question: name the last Scotland U21 player to score in a Euro qualifier.

All correct entrys will be drawn at random. you will need to be available on tue or wed evening to collect the tickets. we will contact you to give exact details of where and when.

EdinburghCharityGame.co.uk

We have a batch of tickets to give away for the Scotland U21 Euro qualifying match against Slovenia on Thursday 4th Sept at Falkirk Stadium, kick off at 7:45

Each winner will recieve 4 tickets, a maximum of 2 adult to every winner, so 2 adults & 2 kids, or 1 adult & 3 kids.

Please email your answers to: [email protected]

Please include in your email: your name, how many adults, a mobile number so we can contact you to arrange collection.

Question: name the last Scotland U21 player to score in a Euro qualifier.

All correct entrys will be drawn at random. you will need to be available on tue or wed evening to collect the tickets. we will contact you to give exact details of where and when.

Your question is a bit vague don't you think?

Your question is a bit vague don't you think?

Why?

Unless of course two players scored it?

Moncs, can former players enter???

Why?

Unless of course two players scored it?

Moncs, can former players enter???

name the last Scotland U21 player to score in a Euro qualifier

Current Under 21 player?

an under 21 Euro qualifier match?

a full international Euro qualifier match?

does he need to be U21?

Euro qualifier for his club or for country?

Of course mate, its open to anyone.

scott_jambo - Sorry if it seems a bit vague, however I'm sure this may help

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland_squads.cfm?squadid=5&curpageid=850

The question is vague-name the last Scotland U21 player to score in a Euro qualifier

That question doesn't work. It is either saying-which Scotland player, who is under 21, was the last to score for Scotland in a Euro qualifier or which player who has played/still plays for the Scotland U21s was the last one to score in a Euro qualifier. No clarification over whether it is a full Euro qualifier or an U21 qualifier either.

I assume that you mean "name the last Scottish player to score in an U21 Euro qualifier" but it is difficult to tell.

The question is vague-name the last Scotland U21 player to score in a Euro qualifier

That question doesn't work. It is either saying-which Scotland player, who is under 21, was the last to score for Scotland in a Euro qualifier or which player who has played/still plays for the Scotland U21s was the last one to score in a Euro qualifier. No clarification over whether it is a full Euro qualifier or an U21 qualifier either.

I assume that you mean "name the last Scottish player to score in an U21 Euro qualifier" but it is difficult to tell.

I think that's right. You must be an English teacher. :P

I think that's right. You must be an English teacher. :P

I give the OP a D for his question. An A for effort but sadly he let himself down with the wording of the question. :smile:

I give the OP a D for his question. An A for effort but sadly he let himself down with the wording of the question. :smile:

:)

I see what you mean now... sorry for the wording and yes your right it should read "name the last Scottish player to score in an U21 Euro qualifier"

I see what you mean now... sorry for the wording and yes your right it should read "name the last Scottish player to score in an U21 Euro qualifier"

Actually, I shouldn't have said anything. I should have left it as a mystery been the only one to get the right answer. ;)

Archived