why do some people keep putting up with this gash and having excuses

hmfc4eva2

Why is it that there are some jambos that keep making up excuses for hearts and romanov. The boy is a control freak laszlo a puppet and hearts are a total joke. yeah lets all be happy we just got beat of another west coast team. :mad::mad::mad:

heartsfc_fan
Why is it that there are some jambos that keep making up excuses for hearts and romanov. The boy is a control freak laszlo a puppet and hearts are a total joke. yeah lets all be happy we just got beat of another west coast team. :mad::mad::mad:

pffft

:hobofish:

What team do you support? English lessons working are they? Go away.

The OP's geographys not much better......:hobofish:

Ray Winstone

What evidence was there tonight that Laszlo is a puppet?

Seeing as you are hoping for a 1st by the end of you law degree it is a skill you will have to be good at.

Chad Sexington

Your views intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

:dozey:

Seeing as you are hoping for a 1st by the end of you law degree it is a skill you will have to be good at.

Laslo is a bloody Puppet , he says he talks with the owner and we make decisions together (He makes decisions he's told to do) , what utter tripe, he makes decisions he is told to by korobotchka and Romanov...another clown in charge at Gorgie and I'm a platinum season ticket holder before anyone starts their nonsence...same old scene yet again....and the lithuanian goalkeeping thing was the biggest laugh , of all the goalkeeping situations and keepers in the world IT HAD TO BE A LITHUANIAN WE SIGNED....C'mon I'm not in Kindergarten!

This club is still a joke and a shambles but because I love the name of the club and the instituition hearts has been I will support the name of the club and players who pull on that jersey but NOT AND NEVER THE OWNERS

Translation

Why do Hearts fans continue to make excuses for the current situation at Tynecastle? Romanov need to be in control all the time and Laszlo will simply do what Romanov tells him. Hearts are in turmoil. We should not tolerate losing to another team from the west of Scotland. I am angry.

Answer

We are desperate for Hearts to succeed and we want to give Laszlo a chance to prove that he will take us in the right direction. There have been encouraging signs despite the disappointment of the match tonight. I'm not going to be negative about everything that has happened in the last couple of months just because we lost tonight.

Buffalo Bill
Laslo is a bloody Puppet , he says he talks with the owner and we make decisions together (He makes decisions he's told to do) , what utter tripe, he makes decisions he is told to by korobotchka and Romanov...another clown in charge at Gorgie and I'm a platinum season ticket holder before anyone starts their nonsence...same old scene yet again....and the lithuanian goalkeeping thing was the biggest laugh , of all the goalkeeping situations and keepers in the world IT HAD TO BE A LITHUANIAN WE SIGNED....C'mon I'm not in Kindergarten!

Isn't the goalie a Slovak?

Buffalo Bill

Ray Winstone

This club is still a joke and a shambles but because I love the name of the club and the instituition hearts has been I will support the name of the club and players who pull on that jersey but NOT AND NEVER THE OWNERS

Would you have been happier with Gordon Marshall being appointed goalie coach just because he is not lithuanian?

I bet the club was not a 'joke' or 'shambles' after we lost to Livingston under Burley!

As I say there is no evidence given the team selections that Csaba is not picking the team.

Ray Winstone
Isn't the goalie a Slovak?

Buffalo Bill

My mistake I assumed he was talking about the Goalie coach - having re-read his post it seems he is just another simpleton who bunches all eastern Europeans under one umbrella - Lithuanian.

He is a slovak - why would Romanov see any benifit in putting a slovakian keeper in the shop window.

For what it is worth I think Kello has shown signs of being a quality keeper.

Would you have been happier with Gordon Marshall being appointed goalie coach just because he is not lithuanian?

I bet the club was not a 'joke' or 'shambles' after we lost to Livingston under Burley!

As I say there is no evidence given the team selections that Csaba is not picking the team.

Lookin at the team it was a strong line up and it is a JOKE we got beat by a team who got into the first DIVISION by default because Gretna went bust....on the Wages our players have and the experience we should have disposed of Airdrie and there is no excuses , WE WERE CRAP!!!

Gonna be a long season again, i DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS I PAY MY MONEYand travel through to see games from far away

Ray Winstone
Lookin at the team it was a strong line up and it is a JOKE we got beat by a team who got into the first DIVISION by default because Gretna went bust....on the Wages our players have and the experience we should have disposed of Airdrie and there is no excuses , WE WERE CRAP!!!

Gonna be a long season again, i DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS I PAY MY MONEYand travel through to see games from far away

Still fail to see how that makes Csaba a puppet.

He is. But let's not let the truth hinder the witch hunt OK?

Exactly.

Burn the puppet Laszlo :sterb147:

Well....same old pish! Never been so bored at a match since er......last season! Usual story, players played out of position, no cutting edge and hardly a shot on goal, sadly, this performance is one of the reasons i didn't re-new my season ticket for the first time in 22 years. Defensive midfielder played at right-back, defender played in defensive midfield, defensive midfielder sitting on the bench, 1 upfront against a shecht team, Ksanavicius coming on as a sub even though any real football fan would know he wasn't going to make an impact. Zaliukas his usual uncomposed self, how he plays every week is a total mystery! When you have Karipidis in the team, he plays in defence, even though he wasn't the worst player tonight, "free-kick and expert penalty taker" (aye right then!) Oboua shooting over the bar higher than Stevie Fulton ever did and misses a penalty, and who else was realistically expecting Wallace to score his? And anither thing.............ach, what's the point!

Away to feck ya hibby trumpet - go and cry at your own teams constant sorrow.

Hibby trumpet?? I dont think so! you're welcome to see my season book

Well....same old pish! Never been so bored at a match since er......last season! Usual story, players played out of position, no cutting edge and hardly a shot on goal, sadly, this performance is one of the reasons i didn't re-new my season ticket for the first time in 22 years. Defensive midfielder played at right-back, defender played in defensive midfield, defensive midfielder sitting on the bench, 1 upfront against a shecht team, Ksanavicius coming on as a sub even though any real football fan would know he wasn't going to make an impact. Zaliukas his usual uncomposed self, how he plays every week is a total mystery! When you have Karipidis in the team, he plays in defence, even though he wasn't the worst player tonight, "free-kick and expert penalty taker" (aye right then!) Oboua shooting over the bar higher than Stevie Fulton ever did and misses a penalty, and who else was realistically expecting Wallace to score his? And anither thing.............ach, what's the point!

At long last someone speaks with sense

Charlie-Brown
Hibby trumpet?? I dont think so! you're welcome to see my season book

I was talking about the OP - no offence.

Ray Winstone

Zaliukas was one of the better players on the field tonight and Karapidis has been dam good in DM up until tonight and seemed to be forming a good understanding with Stewart - even benifiting Stewart's game!

Thomson is worse than Neilson and not a long term option so why not use a game like tonights to see who can slot into new positions?

Harry Palmer
The OP's geographys not much better......:hobofish:

I was going to ask 'where on the west coast is Airdrie?' but happy that you pointed it out!

Can we launch the OP into next week.....? Or further?

Jambo 2006, agree a strong team but as the match went to pens there would have been countless analysing posts regardless of the result. It just so happens, we lost. Move on.... to Hamilton.

No offence meant to hmfc4eva2 but surely there isn't another member on here called hmfc4eva. I can just picture him registering and not being able to get the name hmf4eva as someone else had it. "What should I go for instead? Ah...hmfc4eva2!"

I was going to ask 'where on the west coast is Airdrie?' but happy that you pointed it out!

Can we launch the OP into next week.....? Or further?

Jambo 2006, agree a strong team but as the match went to pens there would have been countless analysing posts regardless of the result. It just so happens, we lost. Move on.... to Hamilton.

On a lighter Note I'm takin my girlfriend to Hamilton at the weekend, it will be her First Hearts game, I'm glad it wasnt tonight lol!

Zaliukas was one of the better players on the field tonight and Karapidis has been dam good in DM up until tonight and seemed to be forming a good understanding with Stewart - even benifiting Stewart's game!

Thomson is worse than Neilson and not a long term option so why not use a game like tonights to see who can slot into new positions?

One solution would have been to switch Karipidis and Jonsson round, Karipidis has played at right-back before and they would've been far more comfortable playing the positions they're used to. No wonder Palazuelos is pizt off!, a defender playing his position creating yet another unhappy player within our ranks joining the likes of Brellier, Pospisil, Tall, Goncalves, Bednar to name just a few! It's just not good enough and it needs sorted!

Harry Palmer
No offence meant to hmfc4eva2 but surely there isn't another member on here called hmfc4eva. I can just picture him registering and not being able to get the name hmf4eva as someone else had it. "What should I go for instead? Ah...hmfc4eva2!"

You see, I thought I recognised the format and the lack of structure in the sentences. So that's why it seemed so familiar. I thought I was responding to the same person as all I saw was hmfc4eva, did not notice the '2'.

Damn my observation skills, I'll be refereeing on Saturday ;).

Chad Sexington
No wonder Palazuelos is pizt off!, a defender playing his position creating yet another unhappy player within our ranks joining the likes of Brellier, Pospisil, Tall, Goncalves, Bednar to name just a few! It's just not good enough and it needs sorted!

It's appears Csaba has had a look at Ruben and doesn't fancy him.

That happens in football.

I expect Csaba to bring his own DM in soon.

Typical negativity being shown in the opening post and many that follow. This is why we fail to live up to our percieved expectations, our actual expectations are so low. Facts are as follows:

- We have a very good squad. In SPL terms it is deep and has several high quality players along with a talented bunch of youngsters. (Compare our squad with that of anyone else outside the Old Firm, nobody gets close)

- We have a manager who is calling the shots despite what people want us all to believe. So far I am very impressed by Shabba and hope that we can hold onto him. (Does Romanov give his impressions and let his feelings known, of course and he is entitled to. I don't think he picks the team neither do I think that he should not question the managers decisions. We question what he does. Our bosses question the things we do in our jobs)

- We have a chance to go top of the league this weekend with victory at Hamilton.

- The stadium was 1/3rd full tonight. Our lowest attendance in years. Tough to get motivated when the fans obviously don't care that much.

- We are headed in the right direction and we will lose this momentum if we all get negative and upset over a loss on penalties. Granted we should have seen them long before.

Rant over. Just fed up with getting excited and watching it fall apart because people don't know what SUPPORTING a cause means.

Ray Winstone
Agreed.

Certainly now on the basis of the team selection tonight.

Carry on.....what would you say Vlad gained from the team that was selected tonight?

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

Why is the OP being shot down? :mad:

He is telling it how it is.

It is so obvious that Vlad still has all the say on what goes on.

But so many people are so in denial. Its unbelieveable.

Just accept that things arent as rosey as you are trying to fool yourself to believe. The sooner we get rid of that Vlad muppet. The better! :mad:

Typical negativity being shown in the opening post and many that follow. This is why we fail to live up to our percieved expectations, our actual expectations are so low. Facts are as follows:

- We have a very good squad. In SPL terms it is deep and has several high quality players along with a talented bunch of youngsters. (Compare our squad with that of anyone else outside the Old Firm, nobody gets close)

I'm not yet convinced that we have a very good squad.

Please expand.

First two subs were Lithuianian when it was quite clear a striker (nade) was required to partner Mole up front and get a winner.

And that goalkeeper being chucked in when Macdonald did nothing wrong at Ibrox.

Ray Winstone
First two subs were Lithuianian when it was quite clear a striker (nade) was required to partner Mole up front and get a winner.

Eastern European witch hunt it is.

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

If your logic is correct then why weren't all the Lithuanians starting the game?

MacDonald was chucked in at Ibrox despite Banks doing nothing wrong as well. He is Scottish and not from Kaunas.

Chad Sexington

Oh dear.

I don't know if you noticed but the first player taken off was Lithuanian too.

Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it Romanov!!!

Also, Kello looks a far more accomplished GK than MacDonald, who is still young and learning his trade.

Hope this helps.

:)

Oh dear.

I don't know if you noticed but the first player taken off was Lithuanian too.

Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it Romanov!!!

Also, Kello looks a far more accomplished GK than MacDonald, who is still young and learning his trade.

Hope this helps.

:)

Anyone with half a brain would of thrown on a striker and gone for the winner but it didnt happen.

That goalkeeper looks anything but accomplished. Macdonald is 22 - not that young if you consider Gordon got his first Scotland cap at 21.

Dr Ian Malcolm
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

If your logic is correct then why weren't all the Lithuanians starting the game?

MacDonald was chucked in at Ibrox despite Banks doing nothing wrong as well. He is Scottish and not from Kaunas.

First home loss of the season and all of a sudden its back to "Vlad is killing the club, we're sh*te, too many liths" etc. Funny how our supposed mountain of problems didn't seem to exist after beating Motherwell and St. Mirren. It seems defeat gives many an excuse to lay in to the club, regardless of whether we're "in crisis" or not.

We're not above losing games. Airdrie caused an upset, it happens, and to bigger clubs than Hearts.

We've been moving in the right direction under Csaba. We're not perfect (most likely never will be) but we're going in the right direction. We're out the CIS, thats all. Chill.

Btw, wasn't aiming that at Stanley, quoted him by mistake.

Chad Sexington
Anyone with half a brain would of thrown on a striker and gone for the winner but it didnt happen.

That goalkeeper looks anything but accomplished. Macdonald is 22 - not that young if you consider Gordon got his first Scotland cap at 21.

Yes we could have done with 2 strikers tonight but what is your rational behind claiming this a Romanov decision?

In what way did Kello look "anything but accomplished"?

Harry Palmer

How many Craig Gordon's have Scotland produced in the last ten years? Or are we to expect our next batch of goalkeepers to be to his standard?

Pilch, I said almost the same thing on the match thread; we lost a game we were expected to win.. hasn't happened before has it?

Move on, to Hamilton.

Might no be Romanov but certainly someone other than Laszlo is influencing the team.

After that friendly defeat against the pars last month, Laszlo refreshling came out and said he would not be adopting the 4-5-1 formation again.

So why has it been deployed for every game so far this season?

There are strikers he could have used but hasnt.

The Banks situation proves there is still interference from Romanov.

That keeper hasnt had much to do in all fairness but a reckon his first ****** up is just around the corner. He was dogey against Rangers for Kanuas.

How many Craig Gordon's have Scotland produced in the last ten years?

Not saying he will be the next Craig Gordon.

Dont feel Macdonald should have been dropped for nothing.

The Post Generator is right. This is mass dillusion. I spoke to someone who saw Obua (I am in Oz currently) and "gash" is highly complementary.

New Owners are needed, thats as obvious as Obua is sh***.

BB, how much gets rid of the cancer that is HMFC ownership??

JR

- The stadium was 1/3rd full tonight. Our lowest attendance in years. Tough to get motivated when the fans obviously don't care that much.

Isn't it the manager's job to motivate the players? Even with a poor crowd, there should be enough motivation and encouragement that the players can perform. If we continue to play as poorly then it will be a long hard season and I am still unconvinced by the new manager. I just cannot see Romanov not sticking his oar and in and screwing things up. The manager has been in charge long enough to know what positions need strengthened and yet nothing has been done to fix these problems and has started playing players out of position. We have poor full backs, lack strength in the middle of defence, have loads of midfielders but not enough of them have sufficient quality and we are short of quality strikers. Let's hope that things change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Chad Sexington
Isn't it the manager's job to motivate the players? Even with a poor crowd, there should be enough motivation and encouragement that the players can perform. If we continue to play as poorly then it will be a long hard season and I am still unconvinced by the new manager. I just cannot see Romanov not sticking his oar and in and screwing things up. The manager has been in charge long enough to know what positions need strengthened and yet nothing has been done to fix these problems and has started playing players out of position. We have poor full backs, lack strength in the middle of defence, have loads of midfielders but not enough of them have sufficient quality and we are short of quality strikers. Let's hope that things change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

AHHHH SHAAAADUUUPPPPP!!!

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Seymour M Hersh

It pains me to say that yet again to Lithuanians were 2nd half replacements. It appears that this season 2 of or 3 substitutions must be Lithuanian.

ernie winchester
Why is the OP being shot down? :mad:

He is telling it how it is.

It is so obvious that Vlad still has all the say on what goes on.

But so many people are so in denial. Its unbelieveable.

Just accept that things arent as rosey as you are trying to fool yourself to believe. The sooner we get rid of that Vlad muppet. The better! :mad:

Good idea. What do you suggest? Form a lynch mob and hang him from a floodlight or all chip in any buy him out?

Archived