why do some people keep putting up with this gash and having excuses

hmfc4eva2

Seymour M Hersh
Anyone with half a brain would of thrown on a striker and gone for the winner but it didnt happen.

That goalkeeper looks anything but accomplished. Macdonald is 22 - not that young if you consider Gordon got his first Scotland cap at 21.

That's just wrong. He looked very capable last night.

Father Tiresias
Facts are as follows:

- We have a very good squad. In SPL terms it is deep and has several high quality players along with a talented bunch of youngsters. (Compare our squad with that of anyone else outside the Old Firm, nobody gets close)

I'm sorry but I disagree with that statement.

We all know the squad is seriously deficient in several areas and outside of Eggert Jonsson, I'm still to be convinced of the merits of some of the younger players at the club.

Jam Tarts 1874
Why is it that there are some jambos that keep making up excuses for hearts and romanov. The boy is a control freak laszlo a puppet and hearts are a total joke. yeah lets all be happy we just got beat of another west coast team. :mad::mad::mad:

So Hearts never lost a cup tie to Airdrie before? We only lose cup ties to Airdrie because of Romanov? :rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874
It pains me to say that yet again to Lithuanians were 2nd half replacements. It appears that this season 2 of or 3 substitutions must be Lithuanian.

You are being paranoid. We have four experienced international capped Lithuanians in the first team squad, so why should they not be playing as long as we don't have any better alternatives?

Jam Tarts 1874
Isn't it the manager's job to motivate the players? Even with a poor crowd, there should be enough motivation and encouragement that the players can perform. If we continue to play as poorly then it will be a long hard season and I am still unconvinced by the new manager. I just cannot see Romanov not sticking his oar and in and screwing things up. The manager has been in charge long enough to know what positions need strengthened and yet nothing has been done to fix these problems and has started playing players out of position. We have poor full backs, lack strength in the middle of defence, have loads of midfielders but not enough of them have sufficient quality and we are short of quality strikers. Let's hope that things change, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Was last night not the first real failure under Csaba? Anyone could have lost at Ibrox. I have seen better Hearts teams than the current one getting on the wrong end of cup shocks through lack of effort by the players.

So now Csaba is to be judged on this one failure? :rolleyes:

I'm not yet convinced that we have a very good squad.

Same here. Motherwell and Dundee United both have considerably better squads than us, and a case could be made for Falkirk as well.

Last night's result wasn't the end of the world - these things happen to the best of teams and I can see no evidence that Romanov interfered in team selection. What wasn't good was seeing players played out of position whilst others who naturally fit those positions don't get a game, but that's down to the manager.

Czaba has talked the talk so far, let's hope he can walk the walk too. I don't think it's time to go all doom and gloomy yet - even Burley lost in the Diddy Cup - but I'd hope to see less odd decisions like playing Jonsson at RB in future.

Jam Tarts 1874
The Post Generator is right. This is mass dillusion. I spoke to someone who saw Obua (I am in Oz currently) and "gash" is highly complementary.

New Owners are needed, thats as obvious as Obua is sh***.

BB, how much gets rid of the cancer that is HMFC ownership??

JR

Rubbish! South Africa is a very large, football mad country. You don't get to being South African player of the year by being "gash". :hobofish:

Jam Tarts 1874
Same here. Motherwell and Dundee United both have considerably better squads than us, and a case could be made for Falkirk as well.

Last night's result wasn't the end of the world - these things happen to the best of teams and I can see no evidence that Romanov interfered in team selection. What wasn't good was seeing players played out of position whilst others who naturally fit those positions don't get a game, but that's down to the manager.

Czaba has talked the talk so far, let's hope he can walk the walk too. I don't think it's time to go all doom and gloomy yet - even Burley lost in the Diddy Cup - but I'd hope to see less odd decisions like playing Jonsson at RB in future.

I wonder if a certain pitch-forking footballing guru will be on to defend his suggestion that Jonsson at RB would be a good idea?

Typical negativity being shown in the opening post and many that follow. This is why we fail to live up to our percieved expectations, our actual expectations are so low. Facts are as follows:

- We have a very good squad. In SPL terms it is deep and has several high quality players along with a talented bunch of youngsters. (Compare our squad with that of anyone else outside the Old Firm, nobody gets close)

- We have a manager who is calling the shots despite what people want us all to believe. So far I am very impressed by Shabba and hope that we can hold onto him. (Does Romanov give his impressions and let his feelings known, of course and he is entitled to. I don't think he picks the team neither do I think that he should not question the managers decisions. We question what he does. Our bosses question the things we do in our jobs)

- We have a chance to go top of the league this weekend with victory at Hamilton.

- The stadium was 1/3rd full tonight. Our lowest attendance in years. Tough to get motivated when the fans obviously don't care that much.

- We are headed in the right direction and we will lose this momentum if we all get negative and upset over a loss on penalties. Granted we should have seen them long before.

Rant over. Just fed up with getting excited and watching it fall apart because people don't know what SUPPORTING a cause means.

It's very difficult as a fan to get excited watching a game where lack of movement within the team means that every pass going through midfield ends up going back to where it started! Airdrie last night sussed us out within 15 minutes and were in no real danger of losing a goal. Obua had loads of space on the left side but chose to move nearer midfield almost entirely throughout the first half. Strangely, Miko was our only dangerman on the field yet he gets hooked, that's just bad tactics from the manager. Kingston comes off and they bring on Ksanavicius instead of Nade. As for the point of us having a good squad, I'm not so sure, all or most of our players have been capped at some level yet we can't break down a team of journeymen who play for a team 4th bottom of the first division, nah.....not good enough, Csaba's had a month or more now to see where we need to strengthen even though it's obvious to everyone else in the stadium.

Tynecastle Valhalla

It is too early to say whether Csaba is a puppet or not, I still believe he is not and has the majority of say in all first team matters.

What does concern me however is various decisions made on team selection and substitutions. Karipidis is blatantly being played in centre mid because Romanov thinks it puts players into the shop window. he did the same with zaliukas and tall.

Time will tell but hopefully the defeat last night will put a rocket up various arses and we will see more attacking play.

Rubbish! South Africa is a very large, football mad country. You don't get to being South African player of the year by being "gash". :hobofish:

We have a player who has been close to being one website's player of the year in South Africa.

We don't have any who have been South African player of the year.

Guest JamboRobbo
We have a player who has been close to being one website's player of the year in South Africa.

We don't have any who have been South African player of the year.

Stop letting facts get in the way of pretending we're the greatest.

Ray Winstone
It pains me to say that yet again to Lithuanians were 2nd half replacements. It appears that this season 2 of or 3 substitutions must be Lithuanian.

Chesney came on for Miko - both players who were picked under the Burley regime.

I fail to see this as a competent argument for why Csaba is a 'puppet'

Archived