Alex Salmond ridiculed, Gordon Brown a fool ( merged threads )

Therapist

Miller Jambo 60
Tbh Doug thinks the SNP are doing a good job and are the answer, for me this is reason enough why they should be punted

Prancer they havent been given the chance to try.

Lets go with the rubbish in power( JOKE)

Wish i was here 300 years ago and fighting with real scots.

Are you a SCOT.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you a SCOT.

Doug,

The fact you are in full support of the SNP with comments like that show exactly why they shouldnt be given any real power

The SNP would destroy this country if given any power beyond that tinpot government they have

No doubt they would pump all "our" oil money into breeding world class sportsmen so we could beat england at a few sports and knock down all the schools so they could use the maintainance budget for it also

I detest Alec Salmond and I detest the SNP

The sooner a proper party get back in the better

The Mighty Thor
aye great toggie

Id prefer if fat alec actually invested our money in real issues which affect the country as opposed to petty point scoring

Frankly I couldnt give a feck if Hoy wins medals as britain or scotland, I do care about the shocking state of our countries infastructure and local government set ups

A direct result of institutionalised under-investment in this county's infrastructure over the last 300 years by central government.

Good to see we're collectively chucking yet another ?9 billion into a ****-hole in London though whether we like it or not.

A direct result of institutionalised under-investment in this county's infrastructure over the last 300 years by central government.

Good to see we're collectively chucking yet another ?9 billion into a ****-hole in London though whether we like it or not.

and im sure Big Alec would have eaten the cash then **** out 10 times as much cash:rolleyes:

The fact is Alec plans to use the same levels of funding then spend a massive chunk of it being scottish

Where does the short fall come from

oh aye "our oil"

The Mighty Thor
and im sure Big Alec would have eaten the cash then **** out 10 times as much cash:rolleyes:

The fact is Alec plans to use the same levels of funding then spend a massive chunk of it being scottish

oh aye "our oil"

Sorry i don't follow your line of argument.

perhaps if you separated your argument from the 'Fat Alec' schtick then the rest of us might have some idea of WTF you are on about.

oh aye "our oil"

Prancer, that's just a vague, mumbo-jumbo, anti-SNP rant with no real cohesive argument.

Regarding the thread as a whole, I'd point out that being a nationalist is not equivalent to being a SNP supporter. I'd vote for independence without thinking about it, but I have a hard time voting for the SNP due to their left wing, high taxation/high spending platform. The SNP take this position as it fits the Scottish mentality, but for those that don't agree, they're left with a tough choice.

I'd vote for independence without thinking about it

Enough said. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I see you haven't responded to my earlier post making essentially the same point as TMM............. couldn't you think of a way to selectively edit it?

I see you haven't responded to my earlier post making essentially the same point as TMM............. couldn't you think of a way to selectively edit it?

TMT

I see you haven't responded to my earlier post making essentially the same point as TMT

If you made the same point as TMT then I've answered. :rolleyes:

coppercrutch

This week Salmond described Hoy as a 'Braveheart'. He described him as a 'magnificent role model' and Scotland's 'Greatest Olympian'.

Hoy has since come out to say that "I'm a Scottish athlete in a British team, and I'm proud to be a British athlete"

Why is Salmond now not bothering to listen to his self proclaimed braveheart, great Olympian and most importantly magnificent role model....

:)

jamtartsandbees
Did anyone just see the Press Conference?

Hoy said hasn't ruled out a Team Scotland but says we need more investment in Sport. Something which the SNP Government will be doing following the historic concordat with local authorities.

And after they have spent all the money on poxy trams.

This week Salmond described Hoy as a 'Braveheart'.

:sad::boak::boak::boak::o

The Real Maroonblood
at the end of the day the man is a bigot, he spouts BNP like pish and the only reason he isnt treated like a bigot is because the victims of his rant are not ethnic.

You could guarentee if society was recognised in english as an ethnic minority he would receive the same treatment the BNP do as politicians.

Im all for fair political debate but this man is a total disgrace and seems more content with his bigotry than the good of scotland.

Are you talking about the op?

coppercrutch

OMG :eek:....

I am just watching CH4 news. I mentioned earlier about Salmond giving Brown the 'Send him home to think again' nonsense. That was in a studio for BBC Scotland. He just said the same thing for the CH4 cameras....

A First Minister saying that sort of childish thing once, off the cuff, is just dickish and infantile - bad enough.

Saying it twice a number of hours apart means he is actually planning to say these sort of things....:eek:

Seriously I don't care if you support the SNP or not. This guy is pathetic. He is getting worse each and every day.

If I was an SNP supporter I would be getting pretty ****ed off with all this pointless ****.

If I was an SNP supporter I would be getting pretty ****ed off with all this pointless ****.

They're not normal though. Shortbread-tin politics is all they understand. :o

If you made the same point as TMT then I've answered. :rolleyes:

The point Hoy was making was not that the idea of a Scottish Olympic team was ridiculous but that the training facilities in Scotland are not good enough at this moment.

The 2012 Olympics are siphoning off millions that would normally fund sports development in Scotland

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7105890.stm

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/theback4/display.var.1137434.0.0.php

OMG :eek:....

I am just watching CH4 news. I mentioned earlier about Salmond giving Brown the 'Send him home to think again' nonsense. That was in a studio for BBC Scotland. He just said the same thing for the CH4 cameras....

A First Minister saying that sort of childish thing once, off the cuff, is just dickish and infantile - bad enough.

Saying it twice a number of hours apart means he is actually planning to say these sort of things....:eek:

Seriously I don't care if you support the SNP or not. This guy is pathetic. He is getting worse each and every day.

Tbh what do you expect when the SNP press office is filled of greasy teenage wanabee's with no life experience or real clue about what their talking about beyond what uncle eck said whilst he stroked their hair as they sat on his knee

The SNP are an absolute joke and act like a bunch of small minded bigots as opposed to a ruling political party who are meant to be doing the best for the people of scotland.

Today Alec salmond has attacked the english/british multiple times, Im sure there would have been plenty of better uses for his time. Maybe he could have googled a route between his all expenses paid home and the george street bar he would be sharing his pish at tonight and walked said route and given his chauffeur the night off:rolleyes:

coppercrutch
They're not normal though. Shortbread-tin politics is all they understand. :o

But that is the thing. I vote Tory but I have no problem stating when they talk pish or their leaders look like *****. The SNP are more like 'fans' of a football club - Fanatical and unable to think reasonably.

Not all of them of course, but far, far more than any other political parties' supporters I have ever witnessed.

the SNP press office is filled of greasy teenage wanabee's with no life experience or real clue about what their talking about beyond what uncle eck said whilst he stroked their hair as they sat on his knee

Oi, leave the Togster alone. :P

coppercrutch
Tbh what do you expect when the SNP press office is filled of greasy teenage wanabee's with no life experience or real clue about what their talking about beyond what uncle eck said whilst he stroked their hair as they sat on his knee

The SNP are an absolute joke and act like a bunch of small minded bigots as opposed to a ruling political party who are meant to be doing the best for the people of scotland.

Today Alec salmond has attacked the english/british multiple times, Im sure there would have been plenty of better uses for his time. Maybe he could have googled a route between his all expenses paid home and the george street bar he would be sharing his pish at tonight and walked said route and given his chauffeur the night off:rolleyes:

Now I understand where their brainwashed like attitude comes from.

I do pity them. Poor wee souls...:sad:

Did anyone just see the Press Conference?

Hoy said hasn't ruled out a Team Scotland but says we need more investment in Sport. Something which the SNP Government will be doing following the historic concordat with local authorities.

:o

Are you a SCOT.

:hae36::arf:

More misquoting from the JKB Conservative and Unionist brigade :rolleyes:

Salmond never called Hoy a "Braveheart".

He did allegedly refer to his medal clash with fellow Scot Ross Edgar as the "Braveheart Final" ; which you can kind of see where he's coming from however to be truly accurate Hoy would really have to be up against an Englishman named Edward - finish in second place - then stumble on the finish line ripping his torso on his handlebar stem ,whilst decapitating himself on the advertising hoardings :sad:

coppercrutch
More misquoting from the JKB Conservative and Unionist brigade :rolleyes:

Salmond never called Hoy a "Braveheart".

He did allegedly refer to his medal clash with fellow Scot Ross Edgar as the "Braveheart Final" ; which you can kind of see where he's coming from however to be truly accurate Hoy would really have to be up against an Englishman named Edward - finish in second place - then stumble on the finish line ripping his torso on his handlebar stem ,whilst decapitating himself on the advertising hoardings :sad:

What. I think the inference is there for all to see..:confused:

Salmond is a knob. I think we are even getting through to you lot now....:)

Are any of you kb'ers considering filling John Masson's Vacancy?

No point in going for it. Doug has that unique SNP attitude so is a shoo-in for the post. :cool:

What. I think the inference is there for all to see..:confused:

Salmond is a knob. I think we are even getting through to you lot now....:)

I guess the inference in calling a contest a Braveheart Final is an attempt at identifying it as all-Scottish affair rather than a final betweeen two "bravehearts" :Icky:.... I doubt the First Minister had any idea who Ross Edgar was before the games.

OMG!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Mighty Thor

You have to love the rebuttal from the Robbos Bar Conservative and Unionist Association (splinter group) on here.

Statement's are made as FACT. Quotes are apportioned to the First Minister as FACT.

Both are blown right oot the water by reasoned debate and examination of the actual quotes.

The answer?

he inferred it?

Good work boys. :thumb:

:P

Hoy should be knighted for sure now. I liked his statement about the City of Edinburgh Council being a disgrace for not replacing the velodrome at Meadowbank.

Salmonds sure touch doesn't look so sure just now... He should know by now that sometimes saying nothing is the better option for him.

I've enjoyed seeing Lord Coe & Boris being so involved though, and actually having jobs to do & being productive. Typical Conservatives doing good stuff, whilst typical SNP try to jump on a bandwagon praying for any reflected glory

I've enjoyed seeing Lord Coe & Boris being so involved though

Boris' speech last night was brilliant. :)

The Mighty Thor
Boris' speech last night was brilliant. :)

In a thread where Scotland's First Minister is roundly abused we unearth this little nugget.

BoJo. The pictorial encycolpedia definition of a bumbling upper class twit.

In a thread where Scotland's First Minister is roundly abused we unearth this little nugget.

Boris would rip Fat Alex a new one in a debate. Fact.

The Mighty Thor

I would like to see them in a debate. I reckon Scotland's First Minister would run the fat unkempt buffoon in circles.

BoJo was seen to be a key part of the Tory 'new wave' by the last 2 oppositions both of whom had him earmarked for senior cabinet positions and of course both of whom got their arses felt at the polls.

I don't think there's any conincidence this intellectual 'loose cannon' was sidelined into the London Mayoral elections. Smug Dave couldn't wait to have him out his hair and insulate himself from the inevitable 'self destruct' moment that BoJo is prone to.

I'm sure he's an intelligent guy but there's a disconnect between his brain and his mouth which appears to land him in the merde with great regularity.

There's a long time until 2012. What's the chances of a Prince Phillip 'slitty eyes' style gaff from BoJo between now and then?

coppercrutch
You have to love the rebuttal from the Robbos Bar Conservative and Unionist Association (splinter group) on here.

Statement's are made as FACT. Quotes are apportioned to the First Minister as FACT.

Both are blown right oot the water by reasoned debate and examination of the actual quotes.

The answer?

he inferred it?

Good work boys. :thumb:

:P

What are you talking about ?

Please answer the point below that none of you can say anything against.

This week Salmond described Hoy as a 'Braveheart'. He described him as a 'magnificent role model' and Scotland's 'Greatest Olympian'.

Hoy has since come out to say that "I'm a Scottish athlete in a British team' date=' and I'm proud to be a British athlete"

Why is Salmond now not bothering to listen to his self proclaimed braveheart, great Olympian and most importantly magnificent role model....[/quote']

Thanks.

Alex Salmond saying 'braveheart' in relation to the cycling final and Chris Hoy was pathetic. FACT - and you know it. Stop trying to act like your leader by skirting around things you are uncomfortable addressing. Namely the fact Salmond is an embarrassment and his trivial backward looking daily snipes are an embarrassment even to you guys - just admit it. :)

Cheers.

coppercrutch

Also a person that people from most opposition parties like. Also someone that people from all backgrounds & 'class' seem to appreciate. Something that Salmond can only dream of.

ToadKiller Dog

Hat stand Boris on Scotland that would be funny......Hmmm cripes ,jocks ahh haggis hmmm errr wibble tartan yes wobble blimey jimmy wigs ahh liam fox nice chap wait a minute bad chap no hmmm great guy,,errr hatstand the scots kilts errr deutchland deutchland where am i ,ah gordon brown he's a jock isnt he,rab c another one ??? independence what good question err yes going there own hmm yes why not cripers wait erm of course not ,t bags ,bang bang ,thats jockland ,wait wait ribbett ahh a good malt yes.

What are we talking about again ahh yes taggert jolly good show ,sad day when taggert died.

The Mighty Thor
Utter bull

Fat Alec would just shout that he refused to debate him unless he presented a scottish passport;)

We may never know whether Mr Salmond could hold his own in a debate with the bumbling lummox that is BoJo.

As i said i'd like to see it.

There's no bull about that.

The Mighty Thor
What are you talking about ?

Please answer the point below that none of you can say anything against.

Alex Salmond saying 'braveheart' in relation to the cycling final.

I was referring to another poster that attributed a quote to Mr Salmond that was not a quote and then claimed that Mr Salmon inferred it.

It's a bit like Therapist's new gig of not liking an argument then selectively editing quotes to make one line replies which infer the posters agreement wiht his particular point or your one of repeating the same thing often enough in the vain hope that it may be accepted as FACT!

Anyway......onwards and upwards ;)

Are you kidding me? Have you ever read his contributions to the Telegraph? He is a moron. No more, no less.

Archived